It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanescence

Originally posted by SeaWind

2.) "Is there an 'agenda' to raise the gay or homosexual lifestyle to a more accepted status, with perhaps nefarious purposes as a motive?"

SW: Yes, there has been a definite move to "sell" homosexuality to the people in the West. It's been going on for decades, but it's becoming more blatant. Children are now being indoctrinated in elementary school. You can see from the majority of responses on this thread the "selling" has been very effective. Homosexuality is now perceived as "kewl" by the majority. Mission Accomplished.

Umm...let's change this to the 1960s and replace "homosexuality" with "being black." Yeah, ignorant point indeed. I am sorry that you are not sold on civil rights.

Originally posted by SeaWind

Aids to their control of the masses is the dumbing down of education, the destruction of the family and traditional values. There is also a move in the West to legalize ALL currrently Illegal Drugs -- heroin, crack coc aine, you name it. Creating masses of addicts who must get their State-controlled fix, is a brilliant move by TPTB. Talk about herds of people that can be easily controlled. It's a "kewl" idea among the young. California should be the first state to go. It's the bellwether (the sheep wearing the bell that all the other sheep follow) state.

There are no such efforts underway and if there were, then we'd actually be a free society that allows for people to do what they want with their bodies. But there isn't. Some have moved to legalize marijuana, well, because it is practically innocuous, helpful to a variety of illnesses, and a serious money maker that also would cut off the cartel's major drug market. But other illegal drugs? Nope. People are too moralistically up themselves to allow their government to do something like that. Provide some proof before you spew nonsense.

Talk about a hyperbole of epic proportions. California voters even denied such a logical measure as the legalization of marijuana in the state, so I don't know what you are going on about at all.

As for all your occult beliefs, well this might be a surprise, but Thelema (and Crowley's O.T.O.) is not the only magickal paradigm that exists and linking everything to Crowley, though he accomplished much in the advance of Western occultism, is a tad much.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Evanescence because: (no reason given)

SW: Yes, there has been a definite move to "sell" homosexuality to the people in the West. It's been going on for decades, but it's becoming more blatant. Children are now being indoctrinated in elementary school. You can see from the majority of responses on this thread the "selling" has been very effective. Homosexuality is now perceived as "kewl" by the majority. Mission Accomplished.

Evanescence: "Umm...let's change this to the 1960s and replace 'homosexuality' with 'being black.' Yeah, ignorant point indeed. I am sorry that you are not sold on civil rights."

SW: Perfect example of someone who did NOT understand the post, so twists the meaning to SMEAR. Using the RACE CARD in a discussion of a NWO agenda to promote homosexuality? You should read my post on Page 9 of this thread. You might have a better idea of what I'm talking about:

Of course, there has been a gradual indoctrination over the years to make homosexuality socially acceptable. Some very powerful Gays are in the Media -- Arts & Entertainment. And this indoctrination has increased.

I remember seeing some cartoon that's being shown in US elementary schools, promoting a Gay man. In the cartoon, a pretty young woman is shown surrounded by hunky men admiring her. The setting is a beach. Then a young man is shown trying on a woman's bikini. The young Gay comes out onto the beach and the attention of the hunky men is TURNED from the pretty woman to the young Gay guy. With throbbing hearts, the formerly straight hunky men are now INFATUATED with the young Gay guy wearing a woman's bikini. This cartoon is now shown to grade school children.

This cartoon is shown under the banner of "Promoting Tolerance" when it's actually a blatant piece of indoctrination showing the children that homosexuality is SUPERIOR to heterosexuality.

SW: Aids to their control of the masses is the dumbing down of education, the destruction of the family and traditional values. There is also a move in the West to legalize ALL currrently Illegal Drugs -- heroin, crack coc aine, you name it. Creating masses of addicts who must get their State-controlled fix, is a brilliant move by TPTB. Talk about herds of people that can be easily controlled. It's a "kewl" idea among the young. California should be the first state to go. It's the bellwether (the sheep wearing the bell that all the other sheep follow) state.

Evanescence: "There are no such efforts underway and if there were, then we'd actually be a free society that allows for people to do what they want with their bodies. But there isn't. Some have moved to legalize marijuana, well, because it is practically innocuous, helpful to a variety of illnesses, and a serious money maker that also would cut off the cartel's major drug market. But other illegal drugs? Nope. People are too moralistically up themselves to allow their government to do something like that. Provide some proof before you spew nonsense.

Talk about a hyperbole of epic proportions. California voters even denied such a logical measure as the legalization of marijuana in the state, so I don't know what you are going on about at all."

SW: Actually, there are such efforts underway:

newsthump.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.cato.org...

www.abc.net.au...

www.podval.org...

www.wnd.com...

www.fmr.no...

www.aim.org...

The move to legalize ALL drugs is seriously underway in the U.K. It is also being discussed here seriously. See link to Cato Institute. Soros has funded the movement to legalize marijuana for years. This is the "thin edge of the wedge" which will include the legalization of ALL drugs eventually. California will eventually pass the law legalizing marijuana -- it's only a matter of time. Just because it failed once does not make it a dead issue.

Evanescence: "As for all your occult beliefs, well this might be a surprise, but Thelema (and Crowley's O.T.O.) is not the only magickal paradigm that exists and linking everything to Crowley, though he accomplished much in the advance of Western occultism, is a tad much."

SW: Interesting that you would come to this conclusion, since I have NEVER linked EVERYTHING to Crowley. How could I? I am NOT even a follower of Crowley.

I'm surprised that you do NOT follow Crowley avidly, he engaged in a lot of homosexual sex for his rituals.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiejames

The bible also says to love thy neighbor. as for soddom and gommorah they were destroyed because the men of the cities were raping gods angels. i do not wish to be argumentative i am loathe to conflict. As for your inuendo that homosexuals are seravnts of the devil disguised as men... honestly i dont even feel this deserves a retort. all i can say to that is wow. what version of the bible are you reading and why base your judgements of people on one book. written by a man/ number of men? if we wish to discuss the complexities of biblical philosophy shall we mention that according to genesis adam and eve were not the first to be expelled from eden? according to the bible god made another woman at the same time as adam from the same clay from which he created adam. she, being adams equal, refused to submit to adam and was then cast out. so if we follow this theology women should be condemned for not being barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. however if one truly understands the progress of biblical ideology in christianity one sees that the old testament rules state we should be sacrificing goats, cattle, some half of our grain, and a multitude of other things to god in order to receive his forgiveness. Christ came along to change the world. lest we forget "for god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." so since homosexuals are the minions of lucifer i wonder, in your ideal world would you be visiting your neighbor to borrow his sacrificial dagger instead of a cup of sugar?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Interesting thread.
Here the OP mixes a point traditionally associated with Christian fundamentalist tropes, and inserts some Hindu material.
(Which would equate him with an occultist to many Christians.)

David Icke similarly mentions the rape of youngsters in "The Biggest Secret" and other books.
I think there is some truth to this.
However, the damage to chakras is done by painful anal (or vaginal) rape.
It can be done to males or females.
A gay or straight orientation is totally insignificant.

The OP has some good points, but in his homophobic focus he forgets the hetero-pedo agenda.

As a gay person (who has lived under a homophobic system before 1994) I can say that the evil people have got their fingers in every pie.
Abusive systems seem to flourish under silence and homophobia.

For me there are lots of things wrong with the Western gay political movement.
My first issue is representativeness - it appears one must belong to some urban, confrontational movement to even be counted as "gay".
I find it dictatorial.

However, I also find it unfair to single out gays as the "demons" of the "sexual revolution".
We have gay equality and marriage here (at least on paper), and despite the religious hysteria in 2006, it's a complete non-issue now.
Our major problem is teen pregnancies, so if there was an attempt to brainwash straight kids via gay equality, it was wholly unsuccessful.

I believe you cannot make a straight person gay.
The same goes vice-versa.
I'm not sure how kids are "brainwashed" in the US?
I think it's good they learn at least a bit about gay people.
It might stop them from committing a hate crime, and ending up in prison where male rape is truly rife.
edit on 21-12-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Looks like the OP dropped this bombshell and stepped aside -- far aside.

He hasn't been back to add or retract anything or participate in the brawl that has ensued. It makes you wonder what the OP's agenda was?

If nothing else this has given us a glimpse into the thinking of people here that aught to serve as a warning to gay folk -- don't let your guard down and think you have successfully joined the mainstream.

You, we, have a long way to go.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Tiger5, I'm not sure who you're addressing, but since Macbeth isn't here....

1.) "Wow now someone finds a 13th level in the OTO well Crowley must be spining in his grave. The OTO only has an 11 degree initiatory system."

SW: First of all, I don't know where Macbeth got the story about Crowley and the 13th Degree. There are MANY stories about Crowley floating around

Your last line is an understatement SeaWind, yes, a ton of stories about Crowley.

For the record, I'm no follower of Crowley, nor am I an expert on his systems. I came to accept him as potentially important in the grand scheme of things, because he seems to have been highly respected by powerful people, including Winston Churchill, who was supposedly taught the "V" (for victory) sign, that soon morphed into the "peace" sign.

As for the "13th" degree, there is a lot of confusion on this matter, and I think it is by design. Crowley himself only seemed to go as "far" as the 11th degree, which he identified as "inscrutable", and yet he was the Frater Superior at the time, and went so far as to call himself Baphomet. How was it that there was a "12th" degree theoretically "above" him? Deception was seemingly built right in, so that the profane would simply jump to all the wrong conclusions.

It's not unlike other branches of freemasonry, that have been claimed to maintain secret parallelism, which amounts to a duplication of degrees. For those not familiar with the concept, it goes something like this:

The initiate is given a "difficult" task to do, based on where they come from. Perhaps in a Christian nation, where Christian pretenses are maintained, the task might be to simply "spit" on the Bible. Recall that masonry is probably biggest in the "bible-belt" of the USA, so my example should have some relevance.

The candidate is faced with a decision. He either spits on the Bible, or doesn't. In BOTH cases, he is "promoted", being told that he has chosen well. As the years go by, the "good" guy who would not spit may well wonder why he never went very far, while others around him went up the ranks.

I was actually hoping that someone with more knowledge than I might share what they know. Annunaki for example, who is into the Gnostic. Well, one of the things the OTO has said is that they are at the head of ALL pagan and gnostic religions, whether the followers know it, or not. Certainly the connection between the Gnostic Catholic Church and OTO isn't a huge secret, unless I'm confused.

No, this is not intended to put the OP on the spot, it appears that he is just as curious about these things as I might be. Again, I'm just hoping that someone else will have more info.

Finally, as regards to the Illuminati, or whoever might be running the show, Crowley did seem to have high connections. I don't know if he really was friends with Churchill, but he was apparently a "spy" during WW2, since he was recognized by the German lodges. Note also that the Swiss OTO did have 13 degrees at one point, I don't know how they might be now. From what I can tell, this is often just brushed-off as an attempt to sync with York Rite masonry, that Crowley apparently held as superior to the Scottish Rite. One of his quotes about the OTO, post his various changes was that the OTO Eighth Degree "wiped their arses" with the 33rd Degree. Obviously, infighting was going on. Note also a figure like L. Ron Hubbard, who later went on to supposedly challenge the CIA, from within, with his Dianetics organization. OTO is still in the middle, at least in terms of the recent history of the past 7 or 8 decades.

Conspiracies and "agendas" out of this crowd? I don't think it's such a stretch!

JR

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think people should get something straight...once and for all. SIN IS SIN. GOD HATES NO ONE. IT'S THE SIN HE HATES! Geesh, what part dont you get?

And please, stop saying that just because people with a 'right mind', dont agree with your sexual perversion (and that's what it is)...is a 'hate-monger'. And please stop talking about 'hate' like you love the people in the middle east! I get tired of hearing people say, that those that dont agree with homosexuality, is either 'homo-phobic' or hate-mongerers. I, personally don't have to AGREE with your SEXUAL PREFERENCE...especially when it DETERIORATES the family structure of our society. And please, dont give me that crap about homosexuals having a 'family' because a homosexual couple cant REPRODUCE! Sure, you can adopt....but they CAN NOT REPRODUCE....like we were DESIGNED to do.

I have MANY a homosexual friend, but i dont agree with it...and i dont bash them because of it....i love them, the same way GOD loves them, i just don't like the 'sin' of it all.

Me, personally, i'm a reformed 'whore monger'...so to speak. I used to change girls....like the seaons....eventhough something inside of me, told me it was wrong! I had to REPENT (change my mind / way of doing things). God...was patient with me, and allowed me to GROW UP!

And, let me just also add....God looks at the fornicater, adulterer, liar, cheater, back-stabber, etc..the same way HE looks at homosexuality. God....is a God of TRUTH and LOVE...and LOVE has NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthc
reply to post by Char-Lee

And back to reality, your family unit as you describe it barely exists anymore. Most parents are single. lots don't even know who daddy is (or care, at least they get cheap socialized housing and bumped to the front of the list, plus welfare so they can sit at home and smoke pot and drink beer all day and do the occasional cash job for a little extra on the side).

For any child to have two parents is a huge step up from the norm. If those two are in love with each other, even better. Where does your definition of balance come from? What is it a girl can teach their kid that a really effiminate father couldn't teach? LOL. In nature, you take what you can get if it helps; simple as that. Does it help children to say that all gay couples are bad because they don't provide this fictitious and unproven "balance" which you claim exists?

70% of children in the US live in traditional two-parent families. [8] see graph en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

And please, dont give me that crap about homosexuals having a 'family' because a homosexual couple cant REPRODUCE! Sure, you can adopt....but they CAN NOT REPRODUCE....like we were DESIGNED to do.

Please stop telling I me don't have a family because I'm gay.
You sound like a cult that wants to split families apart.
I know many straight people who don't want to reproduce, or at least not all the time (as a pre-pill and condom God intended).
I love my parents and my siblings, and their partners.
So don't come here and say that gay people don't have families.

And yes, maybe some day me and a lesbian woman will arrange to have children.
And no, we definitely won't be the first homosexuals to do so.
Honestly, now I'm not ready for it - but as a male I have lots of time.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Animals are also bisexual. There is no conspiracy there. The Hagakure, bible of the samurai, has a caption in it explaining when it is appropriate to make love to your comrade. Meaning homosexuality has always existed. Pedopheliacs love the idea of young boys becoming permiscuous, that is what the real issue is. Whether that turns them into a homosexual or not does not make a difference on their suffering.

People are always using animals as an example of what humans should be, I don't get it, Dogs eat poop too.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yeah it's all so ironic.
When homophobes want to prove that homosexuality is unnatural they mention that animals don't engage in same-sex behavior.
However nowadays the proof is all over Youtube that animals do engage in chosen same-sex behavior.
So now they come and say: "Oh, but why mention animals and nature?"

They mentioned it first.
Talk about being disingenuous!
It's a bit like saying that Biblical characters also practiced polygamy, lived in none-reproducing homo-social environments and forbade women from having fancy hairdos, and from teaching men and wearing jewelry (1 Timothy 2: 9-14).

So they mention animals, serial killers and pedophiles - but as soon as one mentions straight statistics back at them they change the topic

That is a cult tactic known as "heavenly deception".

They will use concepts of "nature" to argue against the uneducated on these topics.
As soon as somebody is educated and tells them that homosexual behavior is rife in nature they will try another tactic.
Then they will turn the argument and say: "That just shows how animalistic homosexuality is".
Either way; you can't win.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

Renowned Physicist Dr. Michio Kaku

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The only reason why you think it deteriorates family structure is because ignorant fools like you choose to stand as obstacles in our way towards creating them. You are such a hypocrite. What about the sheer volume of single parents out there... I can guarantee you gay or not, it's better to have two parents than scrape by with just one.

I'm surprised there are gay people that would want to have a friend with such an ignorant view point towards their lifestyle choices.

Either way your argument is that homosexual acts are a sin because sex was meant for reproduction.

Sex was meant as an expression of love that is why your religion wants people married before they have it.

reproduction isn't always important in nature, that's why within the animal kingdom it can be seen as a response to overcrowding conditions in which thinning the heard is a good thing. You should be happy we aren't stealing away your opportunity for getting pussy. That is if you ever get any, most sensible people are quite turned off by your ignorant view points. Studies have established this trend. God made nature this way for a reason, it is part of the balance of things. Look at how nature behaves and you'll see what god wanted, look at how man behaves and you'll begin to see what satan wanted. We've disrupted the natural order of things every single day, each and every single one of us, if you are religious you should consider that you are all going to hell for your sin and you are all an abomination of nature. You who sits around letting their government policy makers commit decisions that screw countless people out of their lives. You weakling who's biggest contribution is to post filth on internet boards. Your ignorance is laughable, even the needle junkies down the street are more pleasant to listen to when they speak.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That is because these idiots feel people are not animals. Yup, ask them they will tell you that people are not animals! And yet we all know that people are. They came from animals, and both people and animals can be self-aware, it's been proven. There are animals out there that can tell it is their own reflection in a mirror (and plenty that can't). This gift of self-conciousness they claim man only has is present in dolphins and other animals found in nature. Man isn't special with regards to this, but man lucked out with the opposable thumb whereas other self-aware animals weren't given what they needed to crack open the world of technology. We are one and the same though, animals have emotions too, those aren't anything special either. Anybody with a pet knows this.

Sex in general is animalistic behaviour, and the argument that gay sex is more so lacks any proof or backing by anything what--so-ever. It's surprising that people try to pass off such a load of hot air as an argument of substance but you are right, they offer the strawman argument, and by now lots of people here on ATS knows how those operate. You get nowhere with them because once you disprove a point of theirs, they make another one and their arguments morph in a vain attempt to convince the sinners out there to change their ways and views.

sorry, you neanderthal, getting your bs points stomped out over and over again is enough to tear your argument to pieces via the strawman clause. Those of us still posting on this side of the fence are getting a laugh at beating a dead horse.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's just like they argue that sexual immorality was the original sin, and that all STDs are due to immorality.
Maybe the act of eating was the true sin - eating what should not be eaten.
All our major diseases can be traced back to eating animals.

In fact, a new disease from the Congo known as Monkey Pox promises disastrous consequences when it mutates into a form that spreads between humans.

Genesis 1:29 gave humans seeds and plants for food.
So why did animal factory farming originate in Christian countries?

If they want to talk about kundalini and chakra energies their meat-based diet is a catastrophe.
I cannot believe they ignore the most proven, pressing issues on the planet.

So this anti-gay agenda is a diversion from real issues.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThothsProgeny

They attempted to rape angels, to which the angels responded with deafening blinding light. Then they went about their business in saving Lot and his daughters per Abraham's request.

As for women being barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, it's not so bad in comparison to our current situation where women usually no longer have the free will to work and pay taxes or not. But are instead forced to work and pay taxes, even when their spouse remains by their side and also works.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xemplar

And of course at the end of Genesis 19 Lot impregnates his daughters.
Of course this does not incur the wrath of the Lord.
Any female not married is fair game.
In fact, if you rape a virgin she is yours (with a slight payment) Deut: 22:28.
For 50 pieces of silver she is yours if you have "humbled" her.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Rarely do I post to threads that I do not agree with but in this case I must. Do you realize you are saying the gay-pedo agenda? When and where is pedophilia being pushed in America? How does homosexuality relate 2 pedophilia? These are questions that should be honestly answered before proceeding.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I have MANY a homosexual friend, but i dont agree with it...

How many homosexual friends do you have?
Why are they your friends if u don't "agree" with it? Why on earth would they consider you a friend?

Just wondering.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

People are always using animals as an example of what humans should be, I don't get it, Dogs eat poop too.

What a frickin arse. Come on man. Surely you aren't that deft.

The point of comparison is with regard to gettin one's jollies. It is not about enjoying the taste of poop or the smell of pee, which is intrigueing to much of the animal world due to their enhanced sense of smell.

We are talking about joy here. About physical pleasure, accompanied by love and caring in a whole bunch of human beings. These are polar opposites from the stench that you choose to drag up.

What a silly bugger you are.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

good points, starred.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join