It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New RAP NEWS Video Released!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I agree as well. I think that may have been the point of him using the monsanto advertisement behind hillary.

I'll let Hugo know about your request, but I'll need to get some more feedback as well.

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

i beleive the cable gate about collusion between govenment and monsanto to increse food prices to force eupean countrys to accept GMO is important
it shows the govenmnet and monsanto are manipulating prices to achive their agenda

this needs to be told please forward to juice
please

xploder

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't have the answer, but it sounds like he is hinting at a revolution in the US.

I think alot of other countries are looking toward the US to start a revolution and then follow in their footsteps. That may be wishful thinking, but I don't see it happening. The populace is severly dumbed down and has learned to care about only consumption.... mission complete indeed.

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
At the very end.

"History books will be written about the events this month. The story they tell, is up to us."

What do we do?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
As scary as it is to admit it, this is the truth. Hugo doesn't mind the complements either, lol.

Originally posted by blupblup
Yeah Rap News rocks... this "episode" was very good... and to the other person, yes he did look convincing as a woman

Hotter than the real Hilary

edit on 18/12/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up OP that was great.
Thankfully he's back on form with this one.
As he and his vids gain notoriety he will become a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Yeah Rap News rocks... this "episode" was very good... and to the other person, yes he did look convincing as a woman

That is a very pretty Hilary. Are you sure that was him? I've always loved these guys but now I'm starting to get a funny feeling

Dude looks like a lady.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That was his costume. And I'm sure he would be very flattered to know you liked his costume so much.

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

That is a very pretty Hilary. Are you sure that was him? I've always loved these guys but now I'm starting to get a funny feeling

Dude looks like a lady.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
That was his costume. And I'm sure he would be very flattered to know you liked his costume so much.

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

Dude looks like a lady.

Ha...Well he looks exactly like an actual kitten, being dressed up as Mrs. Clinton. But I know it's him and so I'm not smitten because he doesn't have an actual mitten he could take to smear me with it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I actually speak with Hugo (a.k.a. Robert Foster) every now and then. So I'm sure if ATS could think of any ideas for a video, he could probably incorporate them somehow.

The absurdity of the music industry...the ridiculous lack of quality in so much of today's popular music...why artists make almost nothing from their album sales...anything along these lines is what comes to my mind. Just my two cents. Tell those guys they rock.

Star and Flag and Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Thank you, thank you.

Just subscribed. Awesome work. Very important.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I guess Alex Jones just couldn't help attacking Wikileaks. He just had to make a conspiracy out of it. He's a pathetic man.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yeah, unfortunately Alex had to play to conspiracy card. These days a conspiracy can't be a conpsiracy, it has to have many layer like inception; a conspiracy within a conspiracy, wrapped in an Alex Jones DVD, only 19.95... BUT WAIT!!!!!!!1111111

Originally posted by synaptic
I guess Alex Jones just couldn't help attacking Wikileaks. He just had to make a conspiracy out of it. He's a pathetic man.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks for watching. There will be many more to come I'm sure.

Originally posted by soficrow

Thank you, thank you.

Just subscribed. Awesome work. Very important.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
[sarcasm] C'mon guys, stop worrying about this! Wikileaks is unnecessary (even though it's totally real and important)! Obama has this all under control! Transparency for all! [/sarcasm]

Obama Lies 7 Times in Under 2 Minutes

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join