It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New RAP NEWS Video Released!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This has just been released. Check it out!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is the best one yet! He really went all out with all of the costumes.

And the Alex Jones "hide ya kids, hide ya wife" is priceless!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

hahahahaha!!

That's awesome, thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
For those who've missed the previous videos, check out this one: (you can find the rest on their youtube page)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
checking it now

Look for clues scooby fans.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Haha. That's bloody brilliant. This is a good way spreading the news to the masses and helping people wake up to what's actually going on. I mean, the people who just get spoon-fed fake news might see this if it goes viral.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm not sure what is considered viral? Over 1 million hits?

The last video has 330K views currently. This one will probably get more.

The scary thing is that he actually looks convincing dressed up as a female....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Time stamp: 3 secs Asteriod with a hole in it.

(Was in the last one as well)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I haven't checked them all, but maybe it's in all of them? What's the significance?

There are 6 video's in total.

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
Time stamp: 3 secs Asteriod with a hole in it.

(Was in the last one as well)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I love seeing Alex Jones being pilloried for the prick he is.

While the rest was definitely worthwhile, that specific thing was the best part for me. I am so fed up of people believing every word he says while ignoring any evidence (or lack thereof).

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I know, it's hilarious. I feel bad for Alex though, I mean I think he was trying to do the right thing, but it sort of got out of hand over time, you know?

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I love seeing Alex Jones being pilloried for the prick he is.

While the rest was definitely worthwhile, that specific thing was the best part for me. I am so fed up of people believing every word he says while ignoring any evidence (or lack thereof).

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here is a link to their youtube thread, it has all of there previous videos:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

In some earlier ones the juice had other openings like the earth acting like a death star bombing the moon.

This one also doesn't have as many hiddens meassages. probly just something they rushed since the arrest.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I actually speak with Hugo (a.k.a. Robert Foster) every now and then. So I'm sure if ATS could think of any ideas for a video, he could probably incorporate them somehow.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You're correct, I don't think it took them very long to make, as of a week or so ago Hugo was looking for a "fat guy" mask. Guess who that was for?

In some earlier ones the juice had other openings like the earth acting like a death star bombing the moon.

This one also doesn't have as many hiddens meassages. probly just something they rushed since the arrest.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
another example.

wierd occult / nazi looking seal instead of the official one..............but i guess we all knew that.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Good catch, I never really noticed the hidden symbolism in their videos. If you look closely at all of the scenes, they do use alot of subliminal messages, and even though the advertisements of visa, amazon, etc, aren't subliminal - they make a good point in that they are sponsoring the government by purposely losing business by not funding or accepting funds for wikileaks, or being paid by wikileaks for the service utilization.

So basically they are just like sponsors if you think about it. Genius!

another example.

wierd occult / nazi looking seal instead of the official one..............but i guess we all knew that.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

i beleive the cable gate about collusion between govenment and monsanto to increse food prices to force eupean countrys to accept GMO is important
it shows the govenmnet and monsanto are manipulating prices to achive their agenda

this needs to be told please forward to juice
please

xploder

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
At the very end.

"History books will be written about the events this month. The story they tell, is up to us."

What do we do?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yeah Rap News rocks... this "episode" was very good... and to the other person, yes he did look convincing as a woman

Hotter than the real Hilary

edit on 18/12/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join