It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Neither infinity or gravity can be explained scientifically and/or without question.
Cant UFO's exist just as realistically as either of those theories;
or are all three just figments of the imagination?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Bad idea, when they get a hold of the planet, humans will stop being able to reincarnate, and we will be forced out of our planet, generally into non-existance, and only a few lucky ones would get the chance to reincarnate, always feeling different amongst people, because they have alien spirits.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
So.. to all the skeptics, you guys genuinely believe we Earthlings are the ONLY single intelligent species in the Universe? No other? Just us? If SO, what makes you believe that?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

Infinity can't be proven, as the saying goes nothing lasts forever, gravity can with a physical experiment. Something simply IS if it has consistency meaning it will keep happening when tested. I do see your logic but by the same instance you could say gangster dragons with gold teeth which breath pure bubbles could also exist.

edit on 16-12-2010 by 1IN7MILLION because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Bad idea, when they get a hold of the planet, humans will stop being able to reincarnate, and we will be forced out of our planet, generally into non-existance, and only a few lucky ones would get the chance to reincarnate, always feeling different amongst people, because they have alien spirits.

I don't understand this post. If people are forced out of their planet into non-existence... and some will be allowed to reincarnate yet feeling different among people because they have alien spirits... how can they be feeling different among people if the people are all gone- having been forced out. both can't happen simultaneously. Were you panicking when you wrote that?

edit on 16-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

No you are mistaken with your rounding up of the so called sceptics. Read my posts and you may see a more grey area type comment.

And this discussion is about Aliens living on Earth, not if Alien exist at all.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

well i suppose if one person saw a alien and another one did not, they would both have different 'opinions' of reality.
that was my point.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I just had a thought about that sig... the thing about intelligent life not contacting us. You know how we used to send animals into space...rheasus monkeys and chimps and stuff. what if aliens did the same thing?
... and sent us some poor space animal that had no idea what was going on.
like this poor critter right here...

or this confused little soul...

I mean really... what the hell is wrong with us?

Can you imagine the looks on aliens faces when they get a load of us putting these poor little guys into space suits and sending them out on space missions. We are probably the laughing stock of the universe!!

Oh hell... I'm gonna bust a gut!
edit on 16-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

hey thats not funny. thats what we looked like and how we got here.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
That's ok though... this is how to get to work.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by ChaosMagician

hey thats not funny. thats what we looked like and how we got here.

yeah, right? they probably see the same thing when WE are in the space shuttle. I guess when they get here maybe they will make pets out of us.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
No wonder they probably feel sorry for us.

They see us walking around trying to be all smart and stuff. trying to make stuff... blowing ourselves up.

Oh my.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Ah in that case I guess your right.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION
reply to post by Mizzijr

No you are mistaken with your rounding up of the so called sceptics. Read my posts and you may see a more grey area type comment.

Then I'm not talking to you

And this discussion is about Aliens living on Earth, not if Alien exist at all.

And not exactly, I seen some God topics floating around. This is somewhat of a mixed thread. My point in the question is that if you believe they exist, or we're not alone, then you MUST believe they have come to Earth once upon a time or that they have the possibility in their grasp. Just because we can't goto different galaxies yet (or where ever they come from) doesn't mean they can't.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Get a job and do it yourself.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette

This is a forum for debate and discussion, not sweeping proclamations which nobody is allowed to question.

Ah, yes, I remember. Old-school ATS!

There are plenty of Space Brother forums out there for unquestioning True Believers of the New Age religion.

Looks like they've all transdimensionally beamed into this forum!

Deny Ignorance.

I think that motto has been abandoned, too! Just look at the majority of posts in this thread!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by posterboy

Let me tell you, I believe that there is lots of life all over our galaxy. And I'm sure there are some, that mastered inter-stellar travel.

I too enjoy looking at the stars, and do so frequently. I am completely open, would enjoy contact and wouldn't have the slightest problem accepting an ET presence.

Despite all that, I have not seen anything off-world (other than some awesome meteoroids) so far.

"It would be inexcusably egocentric to suggest that we are alone in the cosmos."
Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson

I personally don't think its even a matter of believing or not believing at this point. Its just that there are still some people who's brains still cannot wrap themselves around the concept that this planet is not the only one with life out of an InFINITE number of other possibilities out there.

But welcoming them, and calling them family is to me a bit naive. I'm not saying let's shoot the first ones we see. I had something happen to me a few years ago that gives me the chills to this day. I don't want to go into details because most of you will either say it sounds familiar, or ridicule me and call me crazy.

I tend to think that intelligent species visiting us may be similar to groups of humans exploring a nature preserve. Some humans would go there to study the local wildlife and ecology, some to aid, and of course some to hunt and destroy.

Just because a race of beings is technologically superior doesn't mean they are morally or spiritually superior. Just look at our species, with everything we've accomplished in our short existance, you'd think we would have started to change for the better. But no, our technology is still devoted to warfare and dominance, rather than productivity and efficiency

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Well I just thought you were talking to me when you addressed all sceptics. With me being a sceptic an all. My point was your not being clear on which point you really disagree with, seen as you say this is an open topic now there's a lot conciser. Its a bit vague to call out all sceptics and basically say your on on side or another explain...don't you think (double meaning).

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
ET visitation does make perfect sense. For a start, the mathematics itself suggest there are without-a-doubt, other intelligent lifeforms in our local part of the galaxy. Secondly, you have countless testimonies, thousands of photographs and videos to back them up. Thirdly, you have recent ex-government whistle blowers saying hands-down we have been visited. Yes, it's very easy to pick out the hoaxes and liars, but after all that has been sifted, you're left with some very interesting evidence.

Please stop asking each other to "prove it" as it's very difficult to provide evidence on this type of platform unless you are willing to accept YouTube clips, and published testimonies. These pieces of evidence have been used in court to prove things, but some skeptics will argue to the death until they are saying that everything is nothing.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

This is a response of a 48 year old ex military "expert". BTW how did you become a "expert" in your first year of the military???? If everything you've said is true, then you were 18 and a "expert"

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join