It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
reply to post by Majestic23

Skeptic in what sense? That aliens exist period? That they're here now or have been in the past?

Does one identify with the mindset?

When I say to you........"Do aliens exist?"

What is your answer?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Did anyone mention to the OP, that we HUMANS are in fact the Alien species?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Well I wouldnt argue it to the death as there really isnt enough evidence either way to make a firm decision... but as a gut feeling I would say they do exist.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Every night i go out into the night sky's and watch above large cities and out in deep country, and without fail, witness in-atmosphere non-human flying objects, Every Time i go out. I could spend hours watching them, but just to see them nightly a few here and a few there satisfies and re-enforces everything Ive come to believe and except as the new unfolding reality i must face.

But what if... what you are seeing is merely plasma critters? And what if there are more of them because with conditions of the sun, the reduced solar wind and holes in the magnetic shield of Earth , there are currently more of them? What if it's their breeding cycle?

If that is true... you will be waiting a long time before they make contact

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yeah, Yeah, that rocks! We've got everything figured out here on earth. No room for any speculation.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

we are. but of an identified genome

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i would say that could be a possibility? I haven't a clue as to all of what i see or if its of a natural phenom. but for the most part these things i witness have intelligent flight characteristics, not like bobbling along balloons.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thank you for this. I have had several close encounters lately and people's reactions have been interesting and occasionally frustrating. It's close to coming out you can see it. Also, to the OP the correct phrase is "get used to it", with a d. Sorry to be picky, nothing personal, that kind of thing is just something that bugs me (and it helps other people take you more seriously.)
edit on 15-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: Last sentence

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The only alien I've seen on this planet is Stephen Hawking. lol. He's way to logical for me. I hope there are some right brain aliens that come down.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I don't like being used by the grammar police...SOWY

edit on 15-12-2010 by aliengenes because: blurp

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

We are a set series of organic genomes. Not from one specific genome code. We humans are many fused together to create an perfect project answering many previously unanswered questions.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
When I say to you........"Do aliens exist?"
What is your answer?

Photo or it didn't happen

edit on 15-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Just cause something hasn't been proven to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Things don't need proof to exist. All proof does is appeal to a person's physical senses to quench their ignorance of something's existence. Even then they could still be ignorant of the thing's existence simply cause they won't accept the fact that it does exist and would rather stay in their comfort zones of what they believe they know and what they believe is logical and reasonable. Wave a stick in front of a blind man and he won't know its there unless you tell him its there.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
there are some people in america that can't stand a mexican or a black person living next door to them.

imagine an 3 ft alien with a head the size of a pumpkin, black eyes and a reputation for abduction and reports of scientific experiments that would put dr.menegle to shame.

imagine you go to the corner store to buy smokes and their 7ft reptilian overlord is behind the counter and with his praying mantis appendage, short changes you.

thank the founding fathers for the second amendment.

you don't get to travel the galaxies by being an idiot. i think they're getting as close as they want to to humans.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OutlanderHuman24

Well said. Skepticism is a religion. If you don't want to see or believe, all the facts in the world won't help. There have been many studies to "prove" that religious experiences are "real" to the brain. Skeptics use this to "prove" that religious experiences don't exist. Religious people use it to "prove" that religious experiences do exist.

In short, it's perception, and it's disingenuous to say that we can take our perceptions away from the equation and be logical.

Mathematically, though, the probability that alien life exists is very much realistic.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Apologies if something like this has already been posted, didn't have time to read every post.

reply to post by aliengenes

Every night i go out into the night sky's and watch above large cities and out in deep country, and without fail, witness in-atmosphere non-human flying objects, Every Time i go out.

Got a camera or video camera? I'd love to see a new video or series of photos coming out every day documenting these flying objects.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I don't think they would desire taking up residence next to you or work at quicktrip...lol

if anything they would possibly desire more interaction on a more personal level to share with their younger brothers and sisters, the mysteries of the universe and their worlds, more in line with bringing us up to speed as an advancing civilization. i would suspect? i cant see them attempting anything bad towards us, we're still helpless monkeys that can barely feed ourselves, let alone threaten them in their realm of reality.

but they do pose a threat to unwinding the secret in the eyes of the military industrial complex and the atomic energy commission and all powers that be. it makes me chuckle just thinking about those squirming bastards not being able to keep a lid on it and having to answer for all their trespasses

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
While i agree with the OP in regards to the presence of other worldly beings, I think they really do not care that much about being accepted as a reality or being known to ALL. Of course they could have a mother ship hang in the sky and then send some ambassadors down to the white house for a press conference with Larry King, But they don't, they just make an occasional appearance in some scout or recognizance craft here and there, a frigate over Texas, toy with our Raptors and pick a few people to engage in some Spiritual meeting of the minds. But obviously they could care less what the masses think.

No offense but im tired of the Disclosure talk, the whole "oh they are going to show up here and the skeptics will finally shut up" well yeah they the "ET's" have yet to back up any of these claims. Either the ET's are liars or they are incompetent dead beats. As long as a caertain audience demands this and there is a market for it at your local Barnes And Noble, people will continue to make crap up, Governments will seed disinfo, men and women having a mid life crisis will chase the dragon in such fantasy and become over night cult leaders.

I keep hearing there are more UFO sightings than ever, that it is all ramping up to some finale in 2012 blah blah. I really dont see it, because UFO's and Aliens is a trendy subject in TV and Hollywood just like in the 1950's people think it means something lol. Like i said a trend, popular opinion and these things will come to pass. UFO;s will remain elusive just enough out of our grasp yet ...something is there. To call them Alien and the other is just not being realistic, nobody knows even experiencers and Abductees. The only way we will ever know is if Donald Rumsfeld gives someone actually trustworthy in the UFO community the keys to Dreamland and S4 imo.

Just my two cents and I remain Optimistic , Skeptical and at the same time know Beings i will call them Beings are and have been here always.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Disclosure by year's end.

2010: The year We Make Contact, surely Arthur C. Clarke can't be wrong? lol

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

i am not one who can back up my claims, but i do know and can relate to the O.P. and what others say.

and i agree with an earlier statement in this thread, there IS a difference between believing and knowing.
i did not come here to prove to debunkers about what i saw, i came here looking for answers to undo what i saw into something more down to earth, and if i was unable then to find people who have had/having or may have in the future, a experience like mine. and i am glad i did, i know others have seen the same.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join