It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

well sure it does cymbal crasher. Ive got the eyewitness testimony of millions of people around the planet including myself and all its documented and visual history.

plus i'm an expert on the no brainer art of aircraft recognition. if it aint an airplane, satellite,balloon,blimp,kite,superman.........its a goddamn alien

edit on 16-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

You continue to bury yourself with your comments. You have no proof of ANY of your claims, including your "expertise" of recognizing aircraft.

Here's a novel idea, if your seeing something "most" nights you go out there you must be able to find someone to go with you that has a decent camera.

Just curious, why don't you have a decent camera??? Heck you could buy a dispoable and take pictures.

Lets call a turd a turd.......your full of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
well sure it does cymbal crasher. Ive got the eyewitness testimony of millions of people around the planet including myself and all its documented and visual history.

Eyewitness testimony is about as useful as a football bat.

plus i'm an expert on the no brainer art of aircraft recognition. if it aint an airplane, satellite,balloon,blimp,kite,superman.........its a goddamn alien

So you can tell what something is by what it isn't. Umm. Okay.

Do you have any actual, tangible evidence to support your claims?
edit on 16-12-2010 by traditionaldrummer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Flying machines and other worldly creatures are described in texts as far back as The Book of the Secrets of Enoch, The Book of Ezekiel, etc. People to this day are still describing flying machines and alien entities that they've witnessed.

I'm starting to wonder if there is a reason why the non-believers can so adamantly deny the existence of any alien life whatsoever. Maybe they are not supposed to know.

It won't matter what kind of proof you have, non believers will not budge. I've even read of people saying, " I don't believe in UFO's or aliens, but I saw........or I experienced..........
edit on 16-12-2010 by Schleprock because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by Schleprock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I could, but i really don't care. and you can call it or me anything you want because i really don't care about that either, or any other cheese dick that desires to add his 2 cents.

SAVVY?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well what you consider evidence OP, some of us consider, imagination, interpretation, delusion, outright lying....
As for your 'get use (needs a d' in there mate) to it' heading, it comes across as a tad belligerent.
So here is a belligerent response - go shove your attitude up your behind and learn to tell the difference between opinion and proven fact.
But I'm guessing you are about 14, so you've plenty of time

edit on 16-12-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schleprock
Flying machines and other worldly creatures are described in texts as far back as The Book of Enoch, The Book of Ezekiel, etc. People to this day are still describing flying machines and alien entities that they've witnessed.

Burning, talking bushes and people rising from the dead are also described in the bible. Mythologies do not stand as evidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Flying machines and other worldly creatures are described in texts as far back as The Book of Enoch, The Book of Ezekiel, etc. People to this day are still describing flying machines and alien entities that they've witnessed.

Burning, talking bushes and people rising from the dead are also described in the bible. Mythologies do not stand as evidence.

Once again....the skeptic has no sense of context. Please go educate yourself and read the entire bible and other ancient texts.
And really?? bushes???? who said anything about bushes? ...pitiful

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There's nothing I can say or do to convince you. Understood. But, I hope you have an experience someday that will rock your world and maybe, just maybe be the undeniable proof you need.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

my delusions fly and come with witnesses. what do yours come with?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

millions of witnesses throughout time, makes them FACT

you ever seen god? how many people seen god?

But you see that's the whole issue here isn't it? A faith based system - usually a religion - compels you to believe - if you could prove God, if you could point to God and see there he/she/it is, you wouldn't need to have faith, without faith you wouldn't have the religion.

To make the same point about not from Earth visitors is the irony - you can't have proof, you can only believe.... doesn't work like that.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Once again....the skeptic has no sense of context. Please go educate yourself and read the entire bible and other ancient texts.
And really?? bushes???? who said anything about bushes? ...pitiful

I understand your context, though you don't appear to understand mine. The bible also speaks of messiahs. We have reports of them through history, including today were there are plenty of matching eyewitness accounts of both those that have seen them and that claim to be them.

Is this evidence of a messiah? Apparently by your standards of evidence this would be acceptable.

Can anyone produce any tangible evidence to support any of these alien visitation theories?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

There's nothing I can say or do to convince you. .

That is incorrect. You could produce positive, tangible evidence of extraterrestrial life.
So far, we have none. Not even a single-celled microbe, let alone spaceship-flying hominids.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by posterboy

do they need to make a course correction? maybe they are heading exactly where they mean to go.

mine appear below 10,000 ft then gracefully travel at different speeds and some just blink out before me.

and some do make corrections and some are even chased by aircraft.

I like the giant red orbs the best

edit on 15-12-2010 by aliengenes because: fixt

What a perfect opportunity for you to set up a video camera, on a tripod of course, and take the time to focus it so you can get perfectly clear and stable photos/video of these aliens.
Or better still inform a professional photographer/cameraman to take photos/video of these aliens.
You could become a very wealthy person with these revelations of extraterrestrial lifeforms...or not!

edit on 16-12-2010 by The Ghost Who Walks because: To make it sound more cynical.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Thats not true. would you know one if you seen one? how do you know that everything in the universe isn't made up of the exact same materials?

you don't so now you're speculating

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I do dismiss the likelihood that aliens species are traveling to earth in spaceships and concealing themselves to everyone except the governments (which are somehow successful in maintaining this huge secret) - simply because there is no evidence of it. When someone presents this as a "fact" it should be no surprise when someone comes forward and asks for valid supporting evidence.

Fair enough...but I will even put more context into your speculation box

Which one would be more suprising to you

Proof of a biblical God given beyond a shadow of a doubt...voila...its all true, 7 days, mudman and ribwoman, etc...People suddenly realize indeed God does hate people who eat shellfish, or slaves that run from their owners..also not a fan of homosexuals..but does enjoy the smell of burnt offerings

or

a advanced race of beings mapped out the planet because...for some reason, they enjoy knowing what is where in the same way we map out everything we can from our little rock. Some meetings with the leaders of this planet has occured, but it was decided that they would keep things quiet in order to maintain peace and control overall in the population until such a time as media and mindset introduced this new revelation to a pretty ignorant population

Actually, although you are quoting from the bible what I think most people would class as allegories, why is either or neither more or less likely? The reason I say that is we've taken a leap here from the potential of sentient beings on another planet to then sentient beings from another planet that visit Earth (regularly without being captured either literally or on some medium to a level that satisfies most), then we've now leaped to an advanced race that have mapped out the (our?) planet.....

I've no problem with the idea that sentient beings existed/exist/will exist on other planets, no issue at all although we cannot currently prove that - but that is not the same proposition is it?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Thats not true. would you know one if you seen one? how do you know that everything in the universe isn't made up of the exact same materials?

No, it is true.

We have no evidence of ET life. Not a microbe. Not a spaceship pilot. Nothing in between.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

No, it is true.

We have no evidence of ET life. Not a microbe. Not a spaceship pilot. Nothing in between.

Prove it. Prove that the military does NOT have evidence of ET life. You can't. So please, come up with different strategy for your debate.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No, it is true.

Wrong. www.switched.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Prove it. Prove that the military does NOT have evidence of ET life. You can't. So please, come up with different strategy for your debate.

Prove there are no leprechauns.

You definitely need a refresher on who bears the burden of proof.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join