It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Azp420

to be honest i don't have any equipment outside a cheap aiptec camcorder that's a worthless piece of crap. I'm not even sure what the best camera is to use for that type of photography. when i use the aiptec it just comes out garbled.

I would love to have some high end with wide angle zoom and a smooth tripod, so i could zoom with a stable track. 2 months ago i had an airplane chasing a massive one which they both changed direction at low altitude , but i eventually lost the sighting over the trees. it was so crystal clear in the sky and the account, that if i would have had that equipment it would have been global news. my son got to witness it with me so it was a special moment for us to look back on and share. we got to witness it for almost 2 minutes as that airplane gave it everything it had to try and catch up. but that wasn't going to happen...lol

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Its not a matter of belief anymore, its just a fact of life. for thousands of years we have been visited and been invaded by alien and non alien species. the time has come they need to make their presence known to all and for us to adjust to their presence, and to except them as a part of our reality. although the governments and religious organizations of the world would choose to keep all this a secret. they cant. the aliens are making known their presence throughout the world in perpetual cycle as they move about the planet on their work schedules, doing what it is they do? but more increasingly without care who witnesses their movements.

Every night i go out into the night sky's and watch above large cities and out in deep country, and without fail, witness in-atmosphere non-human flying objects, Every Time i go out. I could spend hours watching them, but just to see them nightly a few here and a few there satisfies and re-enforces everything Ive come to believe and except as the new unfolding reality i must face.

they're waiting for us to open our consciousness,our acknowledgment,and our trust. so they may be welcome to become a part of our future and our reality....our family

we as an intelligent knowledge truth seeking earth species, must tell our governments and our religions to "Tear Down This Wall" of secrecy and denial, so our galactic brothers and sisters can share without the threat of termination and capture and prejudice.

The powers that be must quit conspiring against it citizens and its guests and be a proper host, so we may all live together harmoniously in truth and peace.

CARING IS SHARING

Ancient aliens from Sirius and Orion Belt, had colonized our solar system thousands of years ago. The homo sapiens species is NOT the only one living on Earth. According to Russian writer, Mikhail Demidenko, a team of Soviet navy divers led by Mark Shteynberg, a Soviet veteran of the Afghan war and Lt. Colonel Gennady Zverev, stumbled with giant amphibian humanoids in the depths of Baikal and Issyk Kul lakes, in the '80s. Probably there are entire undersea cities in our oceans and we don't have a clue.
According to known whistleblowers as Milton William Cooper, John Lear, Al Bielek, Duncan Cameron and many others, there are Reptilian humanoids living in the underground and working with US military. If the theory of Hollow Earth is true, may there be entire cities in the inner layers of this planet. The sad irony is that these beings know about us and we don't know about them.
Plus, it's just a matter of time until the ancient aliens of Orion and Sirius, return to Earth. This kind of revealing event threatens the NWO agenda. I think this breakthrough won't be that easy to the average sheeple mind programmed by TPTB.

edit on 12/16/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/16/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Just cause I don't have pics doesn't mean it didn't happen. I suppose since I don't have a picture of myself eating or sleeping, those things didn't happen either,lol. Flawed logic.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarpanit
reply to post by OutlanderHuman24

Well said. Skepticism is a religion. If you don't want to see or believe, all the facts in the world won't help. There have been many studies to "prove" that religious experiences are "real" to the brain. Skeptics use this to "prove" that religious experiences don't exist. Religious people use it to "prove" that religious experiences do exist.

In short, it's perception, and it's disingenuous to say that we can take our perceptions away from the equation and be logical.

Mathematically, though, the probability that alien life exists is very much realistic.

Skepticism is NOT a religion lol. Being skeptic and being closed minded are two different things. There are people who call themselves Skeptical that are not receptive to the facts and proof yes however when you say all skeptics think with the same MO you are grouping them as one...this is certainly not the case. There are skeptics that are just annoying, d bags and jack asses yes like Micheal Shermer, Bill Nye and shills like that however if there was NO skepticism you would not know the difference between the Easter Bunny and Alf. Without critical thinking we would never develop as a species and Science would never evolve and learn.

The same could be said with the Blind believers, I will believe everything, without any investigation and use of common sense the blind believer thinks he is right no matter what he is shown in a certain lack of proof something still exists. Not open to other explanations and not receptive to the skeptics questioning the blind believer will usually cop out to calling the skeptic a Disnfo Agent without proof that the skeptic is a agent of the PTB lol. This is why the UFO subject is in eternal gridlock to this day., Religion? Remember Heavens Gate? The Raliens how about the Billy Miers bunch.... i have found that more skeptics tend to be Athiest i might be wrong. So as far a skepticism being a religion it does not seem to be working in your favor.

Myself Im a believer or I think ET is real and ET is here but i do not know that, even being on some craft i stil do not know. Ever hear of someone who was taken to the Alien home world besides Adamski going to Venus? NO...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

ENOCH

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Mr OP, If indeed there are Aliens on Earth now why is it so important you need to know.

Hypothetically if Aliens are here amongst humans living like norms. Would that not suggest they have great knowledge and technology, witch would make one think Earth is special for them to want to be here. Then you may think...well they are not directly effecting us. Is it possible that our limited knowledge combined with our seemingly limited experience is somewhat special, and they what to observe it because it is such.

Consider being an Alien flying through space from planet to planet seeing different worlds...over and over. After a while your just visiting set ups different theatres playing out different scenes.

If its not for observation reasons it may well be control, they are here to control the people. Now that sound bad but as I am sitting here typing this post, I am debating this very fact without interference.

This leads me to my jerry Springer final thought, if we have been controlled or even observed for lets say lots of years couldn't it just be for the experience, for our experience after all isn't that what life is...?

Ahh who knows iv been drinking.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

its the most important thing to know of all time and could hold the TRUTH to our creation and our future.

but i know how booz makes it more profound in its profoundness

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Mr OP, If indeed there are Aliens on Earth now why is it so important you need to know.

It is our human nature to want to know, i want to know the OP wants to know why would we want to be ignorant to it? Perhaps knowing the secrets will enrich our lives, make us better as a species perhaps restore us as a species?

I think people whom are skeptical of aliens should also be skeptical if we are just some random accident that crawled out the cosmic soup on the right planet. Our assimilation of other cultures on this planet will not end there imo.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

buy me some camera equipment

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

very good Sir

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Its not a matter of belief anymore, its just a fact of life. for thousands of years we have been visited and been invaded by alien and non alien species.

Just because you don't understand something, or can't identify something, doesn't mean it is alien. Your beliefs are based on inconclusive evidence and ignorance. You are completely closed minded to think everything you can't identify or understand is alien.
edit on 16-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Thank you, well said.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

thanx you made me feel loved

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm a big ancient alien theory guy, so I believe we have in contact for a long long time. Check out this pic to see what it might have looked like in biblical times!
www.flickr.com...
edit on 16-12-2010 by MikeNitro94 because: forgot to add text.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Very possible but, take dreams for example we need sleep for our body to rejuvenate but knowing we are dreaming would not help the process.

I didn't say I don't not want to know, I have just accepted I do not know. I don't think that is ignorant because in dealing with such matters it is important you deal with the current reality or you may get carried away.
edit on 16-12-2010 by 1IN7MILLION because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

you are right, but you do understand that your reality may differ from somebody else, as it is experiences that shape it, what we know or do not know, what we are told to believe and what we are told not to believe etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I hope you can see these beings that come to see me,, at least some come via spacecraft, others have been here longer than man, at i believe they have.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Some people need to get their head of their butt and take a look around

How do we know that all the animals,mammals,insects or whatnot didn't come from space?Or humans.

A praying mantis has an alien looking head.So do ants.There could be a planet of ants out there somewhere for all we know.Millions of different species living in a million different climates right here on earth.And there are billions of planets out there.you would have to be pretty ignorant to think you're the only intelligent(somewhat) beings out there.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Indeed there are many instances of you point i.e people who claim to have supernatural powers, communicates with the dead, obes, Channellers, Astral Projection. But these things are all in the mind, please don't misinterpret that as me saying these people are deluded. I simply mean in there head, there world. What I assume were talking about is real life hard bodied Aliens living amoungst us. That my friend is not a matter of interpretation.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join