It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Its not a matter of belief anymore, its just a fact of life. for thousands of years we have been visited and been invaded by alien and non alien species. the time has come they need to make their presence known to all and for us to adjust to their presence, and to except them as a part of our reality. although the governments and religious organizations of the world would choose to keep all this a secret. they cant. the aliens are making known their presence throughout the world in perpetual cycle as they move about the planet on their work schedules, doing what it is they do? but more increasingly without care who witnesses their movements.

Every night i go out into the night sky's and watch above large cities and out in deep country, and without fail, witness in-atmosphere non-human flying objects, Every Time i go out. I could spend hours watching them, but just to see them nightly a few here and a few there satisfies and re-enforces everything Ive come to believe and except as the new unfolding reality i must face.

they're waiting for us to open our consciousness,our acknowledgment,and our trust. so they may be welcome to become a part of our future and our reality....our family

we as an intelligent knowledge truth seeking earth species, must tell our governments and our religions to "Tear Down This Wall" of secrecy and denial, so our galactic brothers and sisters can share without the threat of termination and capture and prejudice.

The powers that be must quit conspiring against it citizens and its guests and be a proper host, so we may all live together harmoniously in truth and peace.

CARING IS SHARING

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I'm going to agree with you AG.
no, I don't have proof for the debunkers here,
unless they want to see it in real time and in person.

But here is the thing about that:
If the visitors want you to know
you will know,
if they don't want you to know
you won't,
It is not my problem to convince anyone.
There is a big diference between believing and knowing

SANDF
edit on 15-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Let me tell you, I believe that there is lots of life all over our galaxy. And I'm sure there are some, that mastered inter-stellar travel.

I too enjoy looking at the stars, and do so frequently. I am completely open, would enjoy contact and wouldn't have the slightest problem accepting an ET presence.

Despite all that, I have not seen anything off-world (other than some awesome meteoroids) so far.

"It would be inexcusably egocentric to suggest that we are alone in the cosmos."
Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thats right. they need to get their butts out in the night sky's and just be ready to witness the reality of their presence, instead of fantasizing in disbelief.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Its not a matter of belief anymore, its just a fact of life. for thousands of years we have been visited and been invaded by alien and non alien species

Prove it.

although the governments and religious organizations of the world would choose to keep all this a secret. they cant.

Prove it

they're waiting for us to open our consciousness,our acknowledgment,and our trust. so they may be welcome to become a part of our future and our reality....our family

Prove it

You're going to need some evidence to back up your claims. Get used to it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Fact, followed by your pesonal beliefs?
Well I pesonally believe that all of the alien stuff is dissinfo for the masses. Tesla had some pretty amazing theories and projects. I believe the gov't hijacked Tesla's technologies and started to fund black projects.
It is a fact that we spend billions on projects and technologies that are top secret. I would think that if the good ole boys created a flying machine, non petrol based, in the 30's and 40's, people would think it is of alien origin. Hollywood took the alien idea to the next level, example: War of the Worlds by Orson Wells, to project the dissinfo into daily lives.
If we are looking for aliens, then we are not looking for Chuck Yager. There is proof of Tesla's ideas and theories. There is not much, if any proof of aliens. We have had 75 to 100 years to perfect Tesla's toys. I would imagine that they are prety spectacular.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by posterboy

well you need to step into my neck of the woods and take a gander. these travelers are moving about nightly and don't come with blinking lights

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Can you describe those guys a little better?

I've seen a lot of non-blinking lights move across the sky rather fast, but until one of them makes a course correction, they are all satellites to me

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

mmmm hmmm
well you just haven't had any good sightings to change your attitude yet is all...watch the sky's you will, it cannot be avoided unless you keep your eyes closed

edit on 15-12-2010 by aliengenes because: fixt

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by posterboy

do they need to make a course correction? maybe they are heading exactly where they mean to go.

mine appear below 10,000 ft then gracefully travel at different speeds and some just blink out before me.

and some do make corrections and some are even chased by aircraft.

I like the giant red orbs the best

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I was thinking about this very subject last night.
There are mountains of evidence that point to ET visitation on Earth.
Yet, I have no "proof".
Maybe soon we will have that too.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
There are mountains of evidence that point to ET visitation on Earth.
Yet, I have no "proof".

Evidence is proof.
What you're saying is that there is NO evidence that points to ET visitation.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I'd say most of them clean up their messes so the inhabitants don't get themselves hurt, or they in those times needed to remain inobvious for reasons?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Prove it

You're going to need some evidence to back up your claims. Get used to it.

Thanks for taking this thread out of context. You have added no insightful thoughts or information.
Obviously the OP did not make this thread to prove anything, he more so wanted to express his opinion based on plenty of anecdotal evidence that has factual evidence to back a lot of it up.

Great Post and I completely agree!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Thanks for taking this thread out of context. You have added no insightful thoughts or information.
Obviously the OP did not make this thread to prove anything, he more so wanted to express his opinion based on plenty of anecdotal evidence that has factual evidence to back a lot of it up.

Requiring evidence of a series of fantastic claims is entirely contextual. And if his anecdotal evidence has some factual evidence behind it, as you claim, I believe we all deserve to know what that is.

Am I just supposed to believe on faith that space fairies play hide and seek with everyone but the government? Am I not allowed to ask what the evidence and proof is for this bizarre claim?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
there is so much activity outside of our little world, opening one's eyes and looking up into that which we reach for always is the proof... disbelieve if they wish, they will not see it anyways, but the truth is life started here because of a 'visit' from some other planet or life being... we are all aliens, and to think there isn't anything going on... well, what are we trying to do with our astronauts all the time? we are trying to push the distance from earth that we can travel, who is to say that some other forms of life out there are not in the same process?
for those who look up into the night sky, keep your eyes up, and you will continue to see the truth... only egotistical self absorbed sociopaths could believe we are the only life... how many times must it be said life started here because of a life-form that crashed into earth... it's just ridiculous to think otherwise

regarding the beginning of life here...
www.chem.duke.edu...

www.pbs.org...

From the center of the Earth to the far-flung galaxies, we find evidence that life arose from cosmic processes. The iron in our blood and the calcium in our bones was made inside stars. All silver and gold was forged by stars that exploded long ago. Terrestrial life is embedded in a cosmic web, and it seems reasonable to speculate that life is cosmically commonplace.

how could anyone even require evidence when it's just truth? why does everyone seem to want to disprove someone else's belief? oh well, seems i'm doing it too...

but i must say, everyone is right in this battle until one side is proven wrong, it is all speculation... what a horrible word, speculation, just because one knows the truth but can't prove it to someone who doesn't want to see it anyways... ugh, i'm tired of this, i am arguing with myself... d-o-n-e
edit on 15-12-2010 by schitzoandro because: add context

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

hmmmmm then i guess the 1000s of photos ,video tapes, written testimonies and millions of eye witness accounts including my own isnt proof? well i beg to differ.

the problem debunkers have , is disproving the accountability of actual witnesses. and that is all

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Absolutely and wholeheartedly agree AG.

Here is what I wrote in another thread and I think it's relevant why the aliens are here to stay:

They are not really "aliens" in the way we perceive that concept and they don't believe in God in the way humans do. There is a "source" that is located outside our "space-time configuration." The primordial radiation following the big bang eventually evolved into the clusters, galaxies, stars, and planets we see today through some type of algorithm I suspect. Another algorithm would have been used to bring "consciousness" into this physical realm so we could experience our own creation.

The only concept that is relevant is one. These beings probably evolved to intelligence millions or billions of years ago similarly to what we see transpiring on Earth today. Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku speculates that a very advanced (old) civilization might eventually attain the ability to tear a hole in space-time and go into "hyperspace." In other words, once the consciousness gets intelligent enough, it can return to its source.

The fact that we see them as "aliens" is only perspective and is not a fundamentally sound concept. We all originate from the same "oneness." The source. They are trying to get us to slowly understand that, so we can put our difference aside and return to the source. They use the guise of "aliens" but have used many ways to contact us in the past.

They're trying to get us to drop our fear and pretentious business type attitudes. Use raw intelligence, love, friendship, to build towards the ultimate "science." Right now our science/technology is limited and our old school mammalian mindset of walling ourselves off from each other is an evolutionary dead-end.

Science-spirituality are the same thing to them. To them, floating through a wall is no harder than for us turning on a flash light. There is a power source and science behind it. Granted their science is extreme, likely utilizing things that are "physically real" and things that are "beyond this space-time configuration." The only way to attain those powers is through understanding that we are one. Spirituality.

Without this understanding, our growth will always be stunted. WW3 will always be looming. There will always be terrorism. Pollution may change our planet's atmosphere to the point where we kill eachother off before we have a chance to develop the science to survive.

The hybrids they're making are a backup plan. They are very concerned that we have "gotten lost" in our physicality and lost sight of who/what we really are. They were once like us. Stupid biochemical machines functioning mainly on emotional fear and mistrust. Love is something we only seem to be able to grasp (and practice) when applied to our "individual self" or "spouse" or "our immediate biological family." Our true "family" is eternal. It is the source and the place where all souls reside.

I'm sure that visiting us is amusing in some ways, because we are quite literally them in the past. Since everything is all one, this leads to one startling conclusion as to what aliens/UFOs are:

1) They are aliens
2) They are time travelers
3) They are God
4) They are us

Taken to the logical conclusion you see that we are:

1) We are aliens
2) We are time travelers
3) We are God
4) We are them

The only real difference between us and them is knowing. They know what they are. We haven't figured it out yet.

link   

Originally posted by schitzoandro
... how many times must it be said life started here because of a life-form that crashed into earth... it's just ridiculous to think otherwise

Panspermia/exogenesis is not a proven hypothesis. Claiming that it's so doesn't make it so.

Seriously, are there any alien-believers on this site that are capable of backing up their claims?

link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

Every night i go out into the night sky's and watch above large cities and out in deep country, and without fail, witness in-atmosphere non-human flying objects, Every Time i go out. I could spend hours watching them, but just to see them nightly a few here and a few there satisfies and re-enforces everything Ive come to believe and except as the new unfolding reality i must face.

Satellite watching is fun, isn't it...

out there in the fresh air, view the stars, occasionally see the dim glow from the sun reflecting off of our own satellites as they cris cross the skys.

Sometimes they go fast when in a lower orbit, sometimes really slow when they are way up there.

If you get lucky, you may see occasionally the international space station shining brightly overhead.

Anyhow...should a satellite suddenly make a sharp turn to the left, then that certainly would be interesting..otherwise..ya, what your seeing at night is simply satellites mate.

And not to worry...they actually confuse alot of people initially

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join