It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Its kinda like having 'faith' in 'god' I guess - except that there's more evidence than just A BOOK to back it up...plus the military doesn't keep records/ has pilot testimonies/some credible video evidence/physical evidence/anchient archeological artifacts/cosmological probability/security reports/spontaneously self-disarming nuclear warheads/ astronaut sightings to back the existence of 'god' up.

Keep asking for it Mr. it'll come.
edit on 16-12-2010 by OptimusPrimate because: spellinGZ

edit on 16-12-2010 by OptimusPrimate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
alien life being here for thousands of years and staying(somewhat) secret about there activities.

open to the possibility.

and unknown intelligence of earthy origin.

open to the possibility.

alien life never being here at all, ever. again i'm open to that possibility.

this planet as being the only one to harbor life, intelligent or otherwise

not so much.

atser's, proof, no proof, just keep and open mind about things.

for the unknown dualities of the universe/multiverse, alien's, god, afterlife,etc. we just don't know.

just because you can't touch, hear or smell it, doesn't mean it ant possible.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
To the skeptics out there....

Do you have any knowledge of concepts like the holographic universe, chakra systems etc.... Have you ever practiced meditation or sacred geometry?

Do you believe that concensus science and history are generally quite accurate?

Do you consider aliens may be beings from other dimensions? Do you believe other (actual or mathematical) dimensions exist?

Have you ever had any metaphysical events that you are unable to explain occur?

What do you think of esoteric teachings in general?

Do you believe in the afterlife at all?

Have you ever had a lucid dream?

Do you notice the strange simularities in religious cultures accross the world?

Do you ever consider that these characters and stories in the Bible etc.... describe non-humans?

These are genuine questions, I am going somewhere with this........honest.

I'm familiar with the Chakra systems, never heard of "sacred geometry".
Depends on both. I have a tough time believing history is accurate at a certain point. Very few people were keeping track of events, and they very could have kept track of those events with their own objectives in mind. Science is somewhat different.
When people talk about UFOs and aliens here I don't think of them as being from another dimension. I don't know about other dimensions and therefore can't imagine beings changing demensions. What I will say is why would a being from another dimension want to be running through our dimension???
No on the metaphysical event.
I don't think about esoteric teachings at all
I do believe in a afterlife
Never had a lucid dream
Strange things??? No.
Never thought the bible was referring to non humans. Also don't believe in the bible.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I saw a large ship years ago. It was about the size of a cucumber at arms length and was cigar shaped ( i had never heard of, or was interested in UFO's when I saw this).It was glowing a yelowish color from the inside and illuminating the trees beneath it as it moved very very slowly above the tree tops. It was a large large object from where i was standing. I told people close to me about it and was laughed at-
I have been a believer ever since. This was in the mid 1970's.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OutlanderHuman24

That is not flawed logic. The things you refer to here are daily routines, ofcourse you do them. Asking for a picture of you shaing the President's hand, well that would be the same thing. No proof = a spoof.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Who knows how large the universe is, so I believe there has to be some other life out there with intelligence. If there are so itelligent and so far advanced, why not let themselves be known to us??

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Well you can't expect people to carry cameras with themselves everywhere they go. Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am a believer - I have seen a few weird things in my life (one in the daylight) but what really did it for me was not so much my own sightings, but rather The Battle of Los Angeles in 1942 (photos and video + army shot 1500 times, hitting it multiple times, towards this huge object that was spotlighted. Paper released official story, later retracted and cover-up) and also the video from a space shuttle that shows something approaching Earth, then a flash and the thing quickly changes direction and hurdle's back into space (incredible video by reliable source).

These two cases really did it for me.

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OutlanderHuman24

Agreed, but the OP has claimed to see something almost every night. If you are LOOKING for a UFO, I would think you would be bringing a camera with you

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I thought we already were their pets? chase the ball

edit on 16-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
There are mountains of evidence that point to ET visitation on Earth.
Yet, I have no "proof".

Evidence is proof.
What you're saying is that there is NO evidence that points to ET visitation.

Evidence is different from proof. Evidence is something awaiting evaluation. Proof is one or more pieces of evidence that together, upon evaluation leaves no doubt of a given proposition.

Some evidence is inconclusive until taken together with other evidence. So evidence is NOT proof.

There is plenty of evidence that could lend support to the idea of visitation. The only reason why this evidence is not proof is that it can, just as well be evidence of secret man made projects, and whatever evidence, if any, allows one to differentiate is only circumstantial in nature.

So I think that we can safely conclude that there is either:
1. Secret manmade projects of advance propulsion
2. ET visitation
or
3. both, perhaps one leading to the other.

Some people may think only 1 is true, and I think that is what we call a "skeptic" but I believe that evidence of the existence of advanced craft based on field propulsion (i.e. flying saucers) is pretty much undisputable. Correct me if I'm wrong.

-rrr

edit on 16-12-2010 by rickyrrr because: double signature changed to single signature

edit on 16-12-2010 by rickyrrr because: adding a couple of paragraphs

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

out of the 25 tests, 100 visual aircraft recognition , that i and 300 others took, my flawless 100% scores awarded me "EXPERT" from my unit, with letters of commendation and appreciation in my 201 file. That's How
and i was there for 18 months thank you very much
edit on 16-12-2010 by aliengenes because: add

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Awful thread.

There's no truth, stop making it sound as though you have all the facts you need. If it was that convincing the evidence you claim to have that they have been visiting would be enough to reach national news.

And don't give me any BS about the "elite" controlling the media stations etc.
edit on 16/12/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

thank you for your two cents worth

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
Evidence is different from proof. Evidence is something awaiting evaluation. Proof is one or more pieces of evidence that together, upon evaluation leaves no doubt of a given proposition.

Some evidence is inconclusive until taken together with other evidence. So evidence is NOT proof.

That is a fair point and I agree.

There is plenty of evidence that could lend support to the idea of visitation. The only reason why this evidence is not proof is that it can, just as well be evidence of secret man made projects, and whatever evidence, if any, allows one to differentiate is only circumstantial in nature.

So I think that we can safely conclude that there is either:
1. Secret manmade projects of advance propulsion
2. ET visitation
or
3. both, perhaps one leading to the other.

It's no question that there is research and development of propulsion systems. This is the nature of the aviation and aerospace industries. I will contest that there is any evidence whatsoever of alien visitation.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by amc621

out of the 25 tests, 100 visual aircraft recognition , that i and 300 others took, my flawless 100% scores awarded me "EXPERT" from my unit, with letters of commendation and appreciation in my 201 file. That's How
and i was there for 18 months thank you very much
edit on 16-12-2010 by aliengenes because: add

Even if you were the Grand Poo-bah of the Brontosaurus Lodge and Emperor of the Intergalactic Federation, it still doesn't exempt you from providing the evidence to back the unsupported claims you've presented as facts.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
yeah thats right get used to aliens being here.

Get used to NOT seeing alien spaceships everyday
Get used to NOT seeing aliens everyday
Get used to solving your own problems everyday
Get used to humanity solving its own problems everyday
Get used to only seeing aliens in tv/movies

Its funny but getting used to them being here is an awfull lot like getting used to them NOT being here. Hmmmmm i wonder why?
edit on 16-12-2010 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Howtosurvive2012

Neither infinity or gravity can be explained scientifically and/or without question.
Cant UFO's exist just as realistically as either of those theories;
or are all three just figments of the imagination?

Infinity is simply a concept and gravity can be demonstrated to exist regardless of whether the science behind it is thoroughly understood. UFO's undoubtedly exist as any flying object that cannot be identified. This does not mean that they are aliens visiting the earth (as claimed in the OP).

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

lol im sorry but what proof do u have they are aliens? Maybe u just thought u seen something, maybe u was drunk etc everyone cries ALIENS its pathetic read up on secret military aircraft maybe ull find somethin that looks like a ufo haha ufo DOESNT MEAN ALIENS EITHER PEOPLE

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Can't agree more.

What's to say your U.F.Os arn't controlled by man or remotely controlled?

Love the title of this thread though.

You could be 100% wrong but "get used to it you damn non-believers".

Cool stories bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join