It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslims are not the enemy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
And Islam doesn't have exclusive ownership of that.

Sure. As I said somewhere on here today ... someone go start a thread on how ignorance against women abounds in organized religion .. we can start with Onanism and work our way to polygamy .. and then to virtual slavery.

In my opinion, we should be studying the enemy within, instead of looking outside ourselves,

In my opinion, we are capable of doing BOTH.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Riiiiight! So what was that guy who just blew himself-up in Sweden the other day? A Seventh day Adventist?

Who blew-up the trains in Madrid a couple of years ago, killing and injuring hundreds? The Mothers Union?

Who rammed a vehicle into Glasgow Airport and tried to blow it up? Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas?

Pull the other one!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Islam is opposed to every single western value, and is therefore out to destroy it and replace it with repressive, authoritarian laws.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Joehio

Yeah, all those suicide bombers must be a figment of the entire world's imagination.......................not so much.

What about the call from all the moderate Muslim nations to stop the insanity................not so much.

What about stopping the stoning......................not so much.

It is not hard to demonize something that is already pretty dang bad.

Hummm....How many Muslims in the world vs how many suicide bombers ??? Compare that to how many Christians in the world and how many mass murders they have committed, you know school shootings..And who can forget the Uni Bomber and Timothy McVeigh....

moderate Muslims are fighting terrorism no doubt about it, they know damn well that it's their best interest to get rid of the extremists.

As for the stoning...Humm...You obviously not read the bible....Remember Mary Madeleine ???? then you look at corporal punishment in the Catholic and Christian religion such at using a whip on woman and kids for discipline, this was done until the mid 1960's. Although Catholic have changed there ways the words in their version of the book of Gods has not...Again...Interpretation is key here !!!
edit on 15-12-2010 by Fox Molder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dylandalek

Please point to me where George Galloway has committed treason, I dont believe you know anything about the man apart from what you read in your right wing gutter press.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dylandalek
Islam is opposed to every single western value, and is therefore out to destroy it and replace it with repressive, authoritarian laws.

They are fighting the very same system that you are governed by and they are winning because you are too complacent and lazy to fight for your rights to keep what you have.....

you get 3 to 4 million white/black/yellow/brown Christians in Pakistan and start protesting and fighting the system and stir up a little crap.....The power is in the numbers and the collective intellect and they are using it!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You say that like it means something. Like you know what you're talking about. Like "Islam" has a life of its own and thinks, desires and has evil intent. Very interesting how you say that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I'm not saying they are better or that I would want to live there.

But, WE INVADED THEM - THEY DID NOT INVADE US.

Under the pretense of WMD which was a lie as was 911 - which was a false flag operation.

We have no business over there killing their citizens.

Watch these two videos by Stefan Molyneux who expresses my sentiments better than I can.

"I agree Islam is a complete Nightmare. It's a theological construct, it's destructive of human happiness of gender, of pacifism, it is a relations, of religion that is fundamentalism is fundamentally anti rational anti life anti joy, anti reality, it messes with people's minds and it is just impression wretched belief system and I want to put that up front so that nobody gets a bit confused about where it is I stand with regard to this Muslim stuff but, let's look at some of the facts about the relationships just between the U.S. and the Muslim countries so that we can at least start the discussion with some facts rather than wild speculation and prejudices.

First of all 911 in the United States killed upwards of three thousand people relative to the U.S. population that's a small number two large number and they're all evil murderers and no question about that but let's just look at the numbers here to get a sense of statistical likelihood of who's killing who.

Now Iraq has a population significantly smaller depending on how many people have fled the country on every given day - smaller than the United States.

Two to three hundred people have been killed in Iraq every single day for the last few years. What that translates to when you look at the population of Iraq because of the population of America is a 911 every week for Iraq for the past several years.

Imagine how mad you were on 911, remember how much you wanted vengence how much you wanted to kill and maime and imprision whoever did it?

One day in three hundred years the U.S. gets attacked (really two if you count Pearl Harbor and that too could have been a false flag operation) it was evil, wrong, no question about it, but Iraq has one of those every day if you count the proportion equivalent population comparing our US population to Iraq's.

So would you rather be an American facing possible suicide bombers flying planes into the building which so far has happened at least once in three hundred years or would you rather be some Iraq civilian stuck between the U.S. military and the insurgent forces which have come into the country largely as a reslult of the US nation existing infrastructure? So that a very important thing to understand (garbled).

So your chances of dying from a Muslim suicide bomber are infinitesimal smaller then your chances of dying from a U.S. bullet, or grenade or bomb or a insurgent who only comes to Iraq because they can fight the U.S. without having to come to Fort Bragg to do it.

The second part is that the U.S. Buchanan Sanctions against Iraq throughout the 1990's resulted in an estimated death of half a million children a factor of ten times relationship population that would equal five million US children that would have to die statistics wise over the course of a decade that's 500,000 children a year would have to die as a result of Muslim sections in order to achieve a equivalent statistical population. So that's just one country in ten years. If you put together all of the bases that have been going on in Saudi Arabia if you look at all of the facts like the Shau that was deposed by the CIA with Saddam Hussein was put in (by the USA dirty politics) and armed by the American People.

Stefan goes on to say yes we knew Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, because the United States has the receipts

The last thing he points out is looking at the other aspect of the horror that people have about Muslims. There is about a 25% support of suicide bombings. Well that of course is pretty bad no questions about that. Suicide bombings are a form of terrorism and terrorism is defined as a use of violence to achieve political ends.

25% that is 1/4 of Muslims support suicide bombings so what - how many Americans supported the invasion and occupation of a farming country like Iraq?

It's so easy to see the faults and the problems of other people's thinking and it's so hard to turn that same kind of laser and search light on ourselves but it is so essential to do it if we had to actually think rather than be mindless participants.

Why are the Muslims the way they are? Another way of asking that question is what would you think if you had had the feces luck of being born in Syria or Iraq, what would you think would you be a gung-ho pro-American pro freedom, pro-democracy pro-capatalism, whatever?

We didn't invent our culture and neither did they. These people over in these bureaucracies from hell are not able to invent their own culture anymore than you or I are not going to invent our own culture. They are born there and they believe the same (feces) that they are shoveled just like we believe the (feces) we are fed and believe here. Namely that they're good and we're bad and we're good and they are bad and that good and bad standards don't apply universally whate ever we do is good and whatever they do is bad.

It's not that we Americans are so great that we are over here and not there. We had the LUCK to be born over here and not over there.

You did not invent the west they didn't invent the Middle East - it's just they were born into it.

The problem is with the ideas not with the people the problem is with teh irrationality and the contradictions and the moral corruption within the ideas not the people.

Most people are just helpless slaves to ideas not of their making. They are manipulated just like we are manipulated by a select handful playing us all for pawns.

I'm not saying I like Islam I am saying to have a little sympathy for these poor bred livestock who are born into these terrible terrible situations and yes they believe a whole lot of (feces) but so do we. It's time for us to start peeling away layers of illusion of mythology of storytelling that results in death for both of our cultures. It's not just looking at them and thinking they are so terrible and we are so great well we just happen to be great we just inherited some kinds of greatness which we did not in effect and they just inherited some really (feces) stuff and we need to help them get this rock of irrationality of mysticism off their chests of these people not just dance around saying hey we're great because we don't have the chance of ever having this rock of irrationality on our chest.

It's time to stop with the they want to kill us so let's kill them first rational.

Remember how angry you were on 911 now imagine how you would feel if that happened every single day in your country? It's been 911 every day for almost a decade now for these people, how would you feel? Would you be loving a country that is bombing and shooting up your babies?

Look at the face of war........................this is not a reality to you, they did not cause 911 that is propaganda for the American Corporations and Military War Machine all in the name of profit.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/368484c094d7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/827184c2bdbf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fbb78c989f3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b777eced2a23.jpg[/atsimg]

War is wrong period.............when are you hairless savage apes going to grow the heck up?

You were all tricked into this war like all the other wars, it's a simple chess game to the world elite all for money.

edit on 15-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Okay so im very new here on this website but islam is not the enemy i know alot of good muslims, the q'uran teaches peace not violence but there are some small passages in the q'uran that do promote violence, but most of the executions of homosexuals and all of the wrong doings aren't "quranic" all of the judeo-abramic religions teaches that women aren't equal to men and that homosexuals should be killed. So the enemy is not islam

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You are right, "Muslims" are not the enemy. However, "Islam", is.

Islam opposes Woman's Rights
Islam supports stoning women for a number of unfair reasons, such as if she is raped by a man who is not her husband, they treat this as adultery.
Islam keeps women tied into forced marriages where the man is free to do practically what he wants to her.
Islam supports the murder of non-Muslims, and the calliphation of non-Islamic countries through violent means.
Islam imposes barbaric punishments on people who commit crimes
Islam discriminates against members of society with mental, physical or other handicaps.
Islam supports homophobia, and openly executes gay men and women. including teenagers under the age of 17.

Islam is the enemy of all free nations.
Muslim religion is as much of the government as the palm to my hand. So muslim religion is the enemy. The religion was started by a power seeking pedophile. Now usually, most religions and their community I can understand and get along with. This though, I absolutely think that the muslim religion should be stomped out.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

edit on 15/12/10 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Starting out,

I dont like muslims. Never have, never will. Too much wrong with their society to even start (though most has already been said).

The muzzies are like hornets. You stir them up and they will come after you. Period. Its almost as if they operate strictly out of instinct. This seems to have worked to plan.

BUT.

I do think that the muzzies are being used as a convenient "bogey man". They do a good job of it, they're easy to not like for the things they do.... we're getting there as well via different methods.

We are sending our TREASURE (that being our men and women) to fight a war so close to that of VietNam its not funny. I'm not sure if it was oil or drugs then but now its all oil and money. 10 barrels of oil are not worth 1 drop of American blood.

I knew this war was BS when the momentum stopped dead cold in Iraq. Had we rolled into Syria, Iran (or more importantly SAUDI, I would have bought it. We stopped. Then we cranked up in Afganistan, found ersatz "peace" and rested. In resting, the locals rallied and resumed. This cost us more lives. If your gonna prosecute a war, nail it to the wall! Break them or destroy them. Carpet bomb the lot of them. " Let slip the dogs of war!'

Dont stage our troops and them leave them there for 10 years.

We are paying for it over here also with the (anti) Patriot bill, spying, economy in ruins and now travel BS.

all in the name of security.

The muslims do make a fine "Goldstein" for the "Party".

Think I'll have a sip of Victory Gin. Might even pop down to the outskirts where the proles are. I think they have some razor blades still. Maybe find a bit of paper and a pencil.

Hmm.

Well, Winston. What shall we write about?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Our history has not been squeaky clean, up until 145 years ago slavery was a big part of America, in 1890 US soldiers massacred 300 men women and children at Wounded Knee not to mention the fact that was something that just use to happen, I don't see a lot of natives running around anymore. The civil rights movement took place around 1968, woman haven't had equal rights for a long time here in America themselves. We now know that the Vietnam war was based on a lie, that the Gulf of Tonkin never happened, I could go on and on, but we have made an effort as a nation to stand for what is right. We have failed at times, but I believe that most people in America really believe in trying to do the right thing. Thankfully we have had the time to learn many lessons from our mistakes, thankfully nobody was ahead of us to fight the evil that we were doing, it gave us the time to figure it out on our own. Give them time they aren't really that far behind us, in many places they want change, let them fight for it. Look at the Green movement in Iran. Tunisia seems to be doing pretty good. I haven't heard anything bad about Morocco, Bahrain and Qatar seem reasonable as well. It is not impossible for change to happen, it happened here. Are we really going to judge them based on stoning, because if we are then we missed the entire point of why people aren't stoned anymore here. 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.'

I know that somebody will say they cast the first stone on 9/11 but it was not, that had been building up for almost 100 years of changing borders, setting up dictators, supplying weapons to almost everyone to fight against each other, using extremists to fight a war for us for the purpose of them being able to call a global jihad against he Soviets and then when our enemy was defeated, labeling the same people fighting the same way against the same people, terrorists. (that is what they were, but we had no problem helping them and the Taliban even though we knew what they were like) So we started hunting all those associated with Al-Qaeda or those on "the list" leading to them to turn their attention to the US and friends. Assassination attempts have happened back and forth multiple times they promised to retaliate on US soil, therefore 9/11, so not the first stone.
edit on 15-12-2010 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Off you go then, off to an Islamic nation to live in the wonderful land they offer. It's so much better, obviously.

So everyone who disagrees with you should be kicked out of US?

Nice one, your hate is showing

Quick!!!

Hide it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There have been a lot of excellent points made throughout this post!

Although there were too many people hating on Islam and Muslims, largely because we define the word terror (according to those people). Im sorry to say that majority of North Americans (US mostly) have had a lot of propaganda fed to them to see the truth. Why does the US attack some muslim nations (i.e. Iraq, Afghanistan) and at the same time has strong alliances with others (i.e. Saudia Arabia). The truth is faith has nothing to do with politics, only propaganda can relate religion with politics!

Just because some lunatics, who happen to be muslim, are blowing themselves up in the name of God does not mean God is supporting them! Being a muslim I am absolutely disguisted by such people that use religion as an excuse to achieve their extremist goals. If you read the Qur'an, or any other Holy Book for that mater, you will not come across words of hate or revange, so these people who pretend to be strict muslims are actually not following the word of Islam!

It is very sad that we are living in the 21st century and still are dealing with such issues, we can largely thank our governments for that, but we are also responsible as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Love posts like this by those who've never actually read the multiple translations of both the Qur'an and the Hadith.

If so, you'd know by Muhammed's own words.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I dont like muslims. Never have, never will. Too much wrong with their society to even start

I am a Canadian citizen, with eurpean background, and I am also muslim. Can you please explain why you hate me?!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Who told you that?! Can you provide facts?! Stop talking nonsense

Islam is a religion, not a nation, a dictator, a suicide bomber, a terrorist, or a person. Religion is a belief that there is a God. Why should I as a muslim be held accountable because a person, who also happened to be muslim, decided to kill other people?
edit on 15-12-2010 by MrAtomicspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

REALLY

You are going to compare non Christians (equating McVeigh and the Uni Bomber) to an entire movement of a "religion" as comparable?

Talk about pseudo intellectual and analogous drivel?

Unibomber-Nuts and insane. A typical liberal mentality against technology.

McVeigh-A former Christian that gave up his religion at an early age, by his own words, and was motivated by the assassination of women, children and others that "CAUSED NO ONE HARM" by the Clinton destruction empire.

Got any other "EXAMPLES"?

Frelling idiocy!

edit to add-any members that gave this IGNORANCE stars, got anything to say?
edit on 15-12-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

If you look at it hat way...

Christians are responsible for two major events that crippled human civilization

1. Destruction of the Alexandrian Library
2. Medevil ages or reffered to as the Dark Age

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join