It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Muslims are not the enemy.

page: 1
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Who is the real enemy here folks? This article made a lot of sense to me.

And for all you military "patriots" No, they didn't come over here - we went over there. I still believe 911 was a false flag operation.

If you are military you are a fighting goon for the large corporations and you are paid in blood money.

Blast away, I've got my fire suit on.


They don’t extort usury through the Federal Reserve;
they aren’t manufacturing population-reducing vaccines and GMO seeds;
they didn’t devise our abortion laws (about fifty million dead);
they didn’t bail out the banks;
they didn’t create the Department of Homeland Security and impose the PATRIOT Act;
they aren’t wiretapping our private conversations or scanning us at the airport;
they didn’t impose godless Communism on several countries and cause the death of millions of innocent people;
they haven’t instituted the draconian healthcare laws;
they have not orchestrated the nation’s economic crashes;
they have not deindustrialized the nation and outsourced so many jobs;
they haven’t wiped out the middle class by passing trade laws like NAFTA;
and they haven’t foreclosed on thousands of homes;
they are not the reason thousands of people live in tent cities;
they haven’t developed depleted uranium weapons.

Instead of worrying about a mosque, consider what’s going on behind the closed doors at the Federal Reserve, the Pentagon, the Senate and House chambers, the CFR, the State Department, the UN or dozens of other places.

The Muslims didn’t instigate the attacks on the USS Liberty or the USS Cole and they didn’t orchestrate the highly organized attack in Manhattan on 9/11. - Deanna Spingola

Source and very interesting website: tickergrail.blogspot.com...



Other topics:

--- Wal-Mart Invasion Part of Larger DHS Takeover of America
--- 46 earthquakes at the entrance to the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden
--- Is the Gulf of Aden Stargate Opening?
--- Fall Of The Republic (video)
--- Police State (video)
--- GFZ Potsdam - Earthquake Bulletin
--- Strange Clouds In The Heavens (video)
--- Government of Ireland and France seize private pensions
--- By Way of Deception We Shall Do War
--- We've Been Had
--- Full Spectrum Dominance: 8 Examples Of How The Government Is Attempting To Take Total Control Of Our Food, Our Health, Our Money And Even Our Dignity
--- Pharma researchers working on drug to erase your memories

--- END THE FED! (video)
--- Tarpley: US using Korea to make money


While ATS is still #1 this additional website bears checking out.



+3 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Off you go then, off to an Islamic nation to live in the wonderful land they offer. It's so much better, obviously.


+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You are right, "Muslims" are not the enemy. However, "Islam", is.

Islam opposes Woman's Rights
Islam supports stoning women for a number of unfair reasons, such as if she is raped by a man who is not her husband, they treat this as adultery.
Islam keeps women tied into forced marriages where the man is free to do practically what he wants to her.
Islam supports the murder of non-Muslims, and the calliphation of non-Islamic countries through violent means.
Islam imposes barbaric punishments on people who commit crimes
Islam discriminates against members of society with mental, physical or other handicaps.
Islam supports homophobia, and openly executes gay men and women. including teenagers under the age of 17.

Islam is the enemy of all free nations.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Who is the real enemy here folks? This article made a lot of sense to me.

And for all you military "patriots" No, they didn't come over here - we went over there. I still believe 911 was a false flag operation.

If you are military you are a fighting goon for the large corporations and you are paid in blood money.

Blast away, I've got my fire suit on.


They don’t extort usury through the Federal Reserve;
they aren’t manufacturing population-reducing vaccines and GMO seeds;
they didn’t devise our abortion laws (about fifty million dead);
they didn’t bail out the banks;
they didn’t create the Department of Homeland Security and impose the PATRIOT Act;
they aren’t wiretapping our private conversations or scanning us at the airport;
they didn’t impose godless Communism on several countries and cause the death of millions of innocent people;
they haven’t instituted the draconian healthcare laws;
they have not orchestrated the nation’s economic crashes;
they have not deindustrialized the nation and outsourced so many jobs;
they haven’t wiped out the middle class by passing trade laws like NAFTA;
and they haven’t foreclosed on thousands of homes;
they are not the reason thousands of people live in tent cities;
they haven’t developed depleted uranium weapons.

Instead of worrying about a mosque, consider what’s going on behind the closed doors at the Federal Reserve, the Pentagon, the Senate and House chambers, the CFR, the State Department, the UN or dozens of other places.

The Muslims didn’t instigate the attacks on the USS Liberty or the USS Cole and they didn’t orchestrate the highly organized attack in Manhattan on 9/11. - Deanna Spingola

Source and very interesting website: tickergrail.blogspot.com...



Other topics:

--- Wal-Mart Invasion Part of Larger DHS Takeover of America
--- 46 earthquakes at the entrance to the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden
--- Is the Gulf of Aden Stargate Opening?
--- Fall Of The Republic (video)
--- Police State (video)
--- GFZ Potsdam - Earthquake Bulletin
--- Strange Clouds In The Heavens (video)
--- Government of Ireland and France seize private pensions
--- By Way of Deception We Shall Do War
--- We've Been Had
--- Full Spectrum Dominance: 8 Examples Of How The Government Is Attempting To Take Total Control Of Our Food, Our Health, Our Money And Even Our Dignity
--- Pharma researchers working on drug to erase your memories

--- END THE FED! (video)
--- Tarpley: US using Korea to make money


While ATS is still #1 this additional website bears checking out.


they DO suicide bomb, stop looking at your gov and start looking at the facts, islamists use suicide bombing, self haters only fuel the islamists, jeez they are prolly laughing at you now



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcamper

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Who is the real enemy here folks? This article made a lot of sense to me.

And for all you military "patriots" No, they didn't come over here - we went over there. I still believe 911 was a false flag operation.

If you are military you are a fighting goon for the large corporations and you are paid in blood money.

Blast away, I've got my fire suit on.


They don’t extort usury through the Federal Reserve;
they aren’t manufacturing population-reducing vaccines and GMO seeds;
they didn’t devise our abortion laws (about fifty million dead);
they didn’t bail out the banks;
they didn’t create the Department of Homeland Security and impose the PATRIOT Act;
they aren’t wiretapping our private conversations or scanning us at the airport;
they didn’t impose godless Communism on several countries and cause the death of millions of innocent people;
they haven’t instituted the draconian healthcare laws;
they have not orchestrated the nation’s economic crashes;
they have not deindustrialized the nation and outsourced so many jobs;
they haven’t wiped out the middle class by passing trade laws like NAFTA;
and they haven’t foreclosed on thousands of homes;
they are not the reason thousands of people live in tent cities;
they haven’t developed depleted uranium weapons.

Instead of worrying about a mosque, consider what’s going on behind the closed doors at the Federal Reserve, the Pentagon, the Senate and House chambers, the CFR, the State Department, the UN or dozens of other places.

The Muslims didn’t instigate the attacks on the USS Liberty or the USS Cole and they didn’t orchestrate the highly organized attack in Manhattan on 9/11. - Deanna Spingola

Source and very interesting website: tickergrail.blogspot.com...



Other topics:

--- Wal-Mart Invasion Part of Larger DHS Takeover of America
--- 46 earthquakes at the entrance to the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden
--- Is the Gulf of Aden Stargate Opening?
--- Fall Of The Republic (video)
--- Police State (video)
--- GFZ Potsdam - Earthquake Bulletin
--- Strange Clouds In The Heavens (video)
--- Government of Ireland and France seize private pensions
--- By Way of Deception We Shall Do War
--- We've Been Had
--- Full Spectrum Dominance: 8 Examples Of How The Government Is Attempting To Take Total Control Of Our Food, Our Health, Our Money And Even Our Dignity
--- Pharma researchers working on drug to erase your memories

--- END THE FED! (video)
--- Tarpley: US using Korea to make money


While ATS is still #1 this additional website bears checking out.


they DO suicide bomb, stop looking at your gov and start looking at the facts, islamists use suicide bombing, self haters only fuel the islamists, jeez they are prolly laughing at you now


They have the entirety of the world's liberal/left community absolutely tied up in their "victims of imperialism and opponents of US/British/Israeli brutality" sob story. It makes me sick to see people like George Galloway in our Houses of Parliament, he has committed treason.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dylandalek
You are right, "Muslims" are not the enemy. However, "Islam", is.


How can a set of beliefs (without followers) be an enemy? That's a cop out.



Islam opposes Woman's Rights
Islam supports stoning women for a number of unfair reasons, such as if she is raped by a man who is not her husband, they treat this as adultery.
Islam keeps women tied into forced marriages where the man is free to do practically what he wants to her.
Islam supports the murder of non-Muslims, and the calliphation of non-Islamic countries through violent means.
Islam imposes barbaric punishments on people who commit crimes
Islam discriminates against members of society with mental, physical or other handicaps.
Islam supports homophobia, and openly executes gay men and women. including teenagers under the age of 17.

Islam is the enemy of all free nations.


I see this kind of loose reasoning all around these days: "If they disagree with me, they are my enemy"! That is a huge cop out! You want ONLY people on this Earth who agree with you? Who hold your same standards? Who have your same religious beliefs? That's a very insecure and closed-minded position to hold in a world of BILLIONS of people... :shk:

People disagree. That does not make them an enemy.


People have done crazy things in the name of religion, it's true, but it's not exclusive to Islam.


+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by dylandalek
You are right, "Muslims" are not the enemy. However, "Islam", is.


How can a set of beliefs (without followers) be an enemy? That's a cop out.



Islam opposes Woman's Rights
Islam supports stoning women for a number of unfair reasons, such as if she is raped by a man who is not her husband, they treat this as adultery.
Islam keeps women tied into forced marriages where the man is free to do practically what he wants to her.
Islam supports the murder of non-Muslims, and the calliphation of non-Islamic countries through violent means.
Islam imposes barbaric punishments on people who commit crimes
Islam discriminates against members of society with mental, physical or other handicaps.
Islam supports homophobia, and openly executes gay men and women. including teenagers under the age of 17.

Islam is the enemy of all free nations.


I see this kind of loose reasoning all around these days: "If they disagree with me, they are my enemy"! That is a huge cop out! You want ONLY people on this Earth who agree with you? Who hold your same standards? Who have your same religious beliefs? That's a very insecure and closed-minded position to hold in a world of BILLIONS of people... :shk:

People disagree. That does not make them an enemy.


People have done crazy things in the name of religion, it's true, but it's not exclusive to Islam.


No, YOU are a cop out. Your liberalist attitude is the reason why Islam has been allowed to thrive and hold the world to ransom with suicide bombers and wanton murder.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

edit on 15-12-2010 by dylandalek because: double post.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
if you work and pay taxes in the USA then you work for government in some way. soldiers are, for the most part just trying to make a buck. and when people # on them it's no wonder you should be worried about these guys if marshal law ever happens.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I agree with you OP, to the point that I find it fascinating that so many can't see it. It's blatantly obvious divide and conquer tactics. I'm perfectly willing to acknowledge the problems in Islam, yes some of them are suicide bombers, yes their integration into western society has been troublesome, yes as with all other religions it's followers often fail to understand the the peaceful ideas behind spirituality... but so what... no one is perfect.

How some people fail to realize that the crusades never ended, and that we (the west) have been relentlessly slaughtering Muslims since the end of the dark ages, is beyond me. Especially on a site like this, where topics such as propaganda, genocide, history, scapegoats and the real motivations and justifications for war are discussed on a regular basis. Absolutely baffling.

As for George Galloway committing treason...
You sound like the like someone who respects the monarchy... There's nothing quite like a peasant doffing his cap to his 'betters' and selling out his neighbor because they see the crimes your precious Lord has committed. Sickening.
edit on 15-12-2010 by March of the Fire Ants because: more words



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dylandalek
You are right, "Muslims" are not the enemy. However, "Islam", is.

Islam opposes Woman's Rights
Islam supports stoning women for a number of unfair reasons, such as if she is raped by a man who is not her husband, they treat this as adultery.
Islam keeps women tied into forced marriages where the man is free to do practically what he wants to her.
Islam supports the murder of non-Muslims, and the calliphation of non-Islamic countries through violent means.
Islam imposes barbaric punishments on people who commit crimes
Islam discriminates against members of society with mental, physical or other handicaps.
Islam supports homophobia, and openly executes gay men and women. including teenagers under the age of 17.

Islam is the enemy of all free nations.


IM having a hard time deciphering which religion youre talking about.... Christianity, or Islam?
Look at Christianity throughout history, and youll find alot of the same problems.

You cant blame an entire religion though, when the radicals are the ones causing problems.

You know, like when the Christians went on their crusades? They were radicals. Do you blame all Christians for being murderers in the name of their God? Of course not. Do you blame them for being ignorant? No, because our world now is a different one entirely, than when the crusades happened.
Christianity held back women's rights out of ignorance, also. Christians supported the death of non-christians...and so on....it's history. It was ignmorance, but we dont hold them responsible, do we? Not Now.


You cannot do the same with Islam, either. The radicals are the enemy. Just like the Christians were the enemy, and the pagans and so forth and so on.....

Not that I care either way, as I think all religion is archaic and no longer relevant. Fairy tales, if you will.

But take it how you want.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero

Originally posted by dylandalek
You are right, "Muslims" are not the enemy. However, "Islam", is.

Islam opposes Woman's Rights
Islam supports stoning women for a number of unfair reasons, such as if she is raped by a man who is not her husband, they treat this as adultery.
Islam keeps women tied into forced marriages where the man is free to do practically what he wants to her.
Islam supports the murder of non-Muslims, and the calliphation of non-Islamic countries through violent means.
Islam imposes barbaric punishments on people who commit crimes
Islam discriminates against members of society with mental, physical or other handicaps.
Islam supports homophobia, and openly executes gay men and women. including teenagers under the age of 17.

Islam is the enemy of all free nations.


IM having a hard time deciphering which religion youre talking about.... Christianity, or Islam?
Look at Christianity throughout history, and youll find alot of the same problems.

You cant blame an entire religion though, when the radicals are the ones causing problems.

You know, like when the Christians went on their crusades? They were radicals. Do you blame all Christians for being murderers in the name of their God? Of course not. Do you blame them for being ignorant? No, because our world now is a different one entirely, than when the crusades happened.
Christianity held back women's rights out of ignorance, also. Christians supported the death of non-christians...and so on....it's history. It was ignmorance, but we dont hold them responsible, do we? Not Now.


You cannot do the same with Islam, either. The radicals are the enemy. Just like the Christians were the enemy, and the pagans and so forth and so on.....

Not that I care either way, as I think all religion is archaic and no longer relevant. Fairy tales, if you will.

But take it how you want.


The fundamental difference is that Christianity was brutal and oppressive thousands of years ago, but today, has vastly changed to the point where women can be priests or vicars and they now do not preach violence. Islam, on the other hand, was barbaric when it was first created and is still barbaric today. How can a religion whos' name translated into English means "submission" be seen as anything but a threat?
edit on 15-12-2010 by dylandalek because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Talmudic jews are the real enemy. They run america and the media.

Brainwashed americans are happy to go fight for them.

The talmud says its ok to kill gentiles, ok to steal from gentiles, and ok to lie to gentiles. Of course americans don't make a fuss about this holy book very often. Why is this?




edit on 15-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My enemies are transnational corporate interest groups, and they do not exclude muslims. They pledge no allegiance to any nation, only to the common goal of creating a global dictatorship. Islamophobia is what is going to ensure the collapse of western society. And this is the reason islamophobia is being fostered. Shame ordinary people can´t see it coming...

My enemies are also people who tell me I need to bend over for said groups and their goons. Like the Swedish government, who sold all of its citizens to said interests when they allowed for the spying on us by the goons of the CIA. Oh yes, I feel so much safer now. Thanks...

And in the future, my enemies are going to be my neighbors, co-workers and perhaps even friends. Anyone who is brainwashed into thinking my views make me a threat to the system that is raping us.

But at that point I probably will have lost my mind, so I will infact be yet another terrorist for the government to deal with. And that is the point. What do you think creates terrorists?



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent
 

You are a woman ... if you think Islam isn't against women then go play in an Islamic country for a while. See how that goes for you. As to the question - 'who is the enemy' .. that answer would be 'ignorance'. Islam is ignorant and devoid of truth, therefore it is the enemy of humanity. If you wish to really discuss it, then we can discuss how many of the untruthful teachings of organized religions (such as Onanism) are the enemy of humanity.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
As to the question - 'who is the enemy' .. that answer would be 'ignorance'.


I agree. And Islam doesn't have exclusive ownership of that.
Ignorance abounds in every sect, every group, on every forum.

In my opinion, we should be studying the enemy within, instead of looking outside ourselves, outside our country, outside our religion for ignorance. It's right here among us.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dylandalek
 


You think modern Christian fundies aren't as nutty as Islamic ones? That's so funny I can't seem to laugh. You should look up Eric Prince and his personal crusader army, Xe (formerly Blackwater). They're so evil the US government pulled them out of the Middle East.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I would say that along with islam the enemies are the liberal minded idgots that sympathize with the islamics and with abortionists, and homosexuals, and murderers. We live in a world now where the moral compass is reversed. People think it's ok to murder your unborn child yet fight to keep convicted killers alive. These same idiots run down the fooundations of the family with "gay marriage". They sympathize with muslim terrorist POWs. My heart bleeds for you all.
True, the US government and most other governments are corrupt and need to be dealt with but do not run down US soldiers that earn a living from the government.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes, ofhumandescent, didn't you know??? It's not Islam that is the enemy! It's the LIBERALS!


Jesus Christ! The divide and conquer strategy is working divinely with some people!
And they lash out with words like "idiots"... :shk:



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The fundamental difference is that Christianity was brutal and oppressive thousands of years ago, but today, has vastly changed to the point where women can be priests or vicars and they now do not preach violence. Islam, on the other hand, was barbaric when it was first created and is still barbaric today. How can a religion whos' name translated into English means "submission" be seen as anything but a threat?


see residential schools
RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS: AN ESSENTIAL COMPONENT OF GENOCIDE
sisis.nativeweb.org...
where the churches took tax dollars to commit genocide on children

islam and muslims aren't the enemy
people who misrepresent things the way you are in ordere to create war through deception are
which is the point of the OP
Hateman
SMD



edit on 15-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join