It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslims are not the enemy.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dylandalek

Originally posted by wildcamper

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Who is the real enemy here folks? This article made a lot of sense to me.

And for all you military "patriots" No, they didn't come over here - we went over there. I still believe 911 was a false flag operation.

If you are military you are a fighting goon for the large corporations and you are paid in blood money.

Blast away, I've got my fire suit on.

They don’t extort usury through the Federal Reserve;
they aren’t manufacturing population-reducing vaccines and GMO seeds;
they didn’t devise our abortion laws (about fifty million dead);
they didn’t bail out the banks;
they didn’t create the Department of Homeland Security and impose the PATRIOT Act;
they aren’t wiretapping our private conversations or scanning us at the airport;
they didn’t impose godless Communism on several countries and cause the death of millions of innocent people;
they haven’t instituted the draconian healthcare laws;
they have not orchestrated the nation’s economic crashes;
they have not deindustrialized the nation and outsourced so many jobs;
they haven’t wiped out the middle class by passing trade laws like NAFTA;
and they haven’t foreclosed on thousands of homes;
they are not the reason thousands of people live in tent cities;
they haven’t developed depleted uranium weapons.

Instead of worrying about a mosque, consider what’s going on behind the closed doors at the Federal Reserve, the Pentagon, the Senate and House chambers, the CFR, the State Department, the UN or dozens of other places.

The Muslims didn’t instigate the attacks on the USS Liberty or the USS Cole and they didn’t orchestrate the highly organized attack in Manhattan on 9/11. - Deanna Spingola

Source and very interesting website: tickergrail.blogspot.com...

Other topics:

--- Wal-Mart Invasion Part of Larger DHS Takeover of America
--- 46 earthquakes at the entrance to the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden
--- Is the Gulf of Aden Stargate Opening?
--- Fall Of The Republic (video)
--- Police State (video)
--- GFZ Potsdam - Earthquake Bulletin
--- Strange Clouds In The Heavens (video)
--- Government of Ireland and France seize private pensions
--- By Way of Deception We Shall Do War
--- We've Been Had
--- Full Spectrum Dominance: 8 Examples Of How The Government Is Attempting To Take Total Control Of Our Food, Our Health, Our Money And Even Our Dignity
--- Pharma researchers working on drug to erase your memories

--- END THE FED! (video)
--- Tarpley: US using Korea to make money

While ATS is still #1 this additional website bears checking out.

they DO suicide bomb, stop looking at your gov and start looking at the facts, islamists use suicide bombing, self haters only fuel the islamists, jeez they are prolly laughing at you now

They have the entirety of the world's liberal/left community absolutely tied up in their "victims of imperialism and opponents of US/British/Israeli brutality" sob story. *. It makes me sick to see people like George Galloway in our Houses of Parliament, he has committed treason.

*-I would just like to add- And all fueled with a bad case of small person syndrome!

islam, or mal si(bad yes in spanish) is even more oppressive than christianity which is bound to make your average islamist even more emotionally/mentally deficient!!

great thread!

namaste

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by MrAtomicspace

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Islam is the set of laws from where the religious believes of Muslims are delivered Islam law is one and those born in it follows no other.

You are very narrow minded... It is a religion like any other. Why do you not like it? What has Islam done to you?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

islam, or mal si(bad yes in spanish)

Wow... I cannot believe how stupid you sound.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

And I cannot believe how indoctrinated you are,

second line.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAtomicspace

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Islam is the set of laws from where the religious believes of Muslims are delivered Islam law is one and those born in it follows no other.

You are very narrow minded... It is a religion like any other. Why do you not like it? What has Islam done to you?

actually your the narrow minded.

It is a religion like any other

I don't think so

Why do you not like it?

Do i need to put 100 or so more sources and from my own experience to explain?

This thread on ATS is clearly been an Islamic Apologist along with the thread OP.

If you like Islam so much why don't you go to the middle east then? its really that simple.

I Guess you and the thread OP love stoning women and how Islam is still barbaric.

Covering up Women, like they are a parasite.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hiya Muslims DO, Muslims DONT, Islam DOES Islam DOESNT, you guys with your gloryfied sence of opinion want to generalise anymore? both sides of the coin on the opening page make intelgent arguements at a glance but then fall on the fact both think they know EXACTLY the case. how can anyone on any side claim to know these things, have u interviewed every muslim, used to torture to extract information, used phycology etc to learn all of these information, have you have a bad experiance with one group of muslims, have you simply read somthing and gone, wow thats awefull, im going to base my whole opinion on this subject because i read a bad thing that those bad people did. and they tell me people are becoming more "awake"

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This topic and others illustrate one thing organised religion (not spirituality) causes more divisions in society than anything else.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

actually your the narrow minded.

It is a religion like any other

I don't think so

Why do you not like it?

Do i need to put 100 or so more sources and from my own experience to explain?

This thread on ATS is clearly been an Islamic Apologist along with the thread OP.

If you like Islam so much why don't you go to the middle east then? its really that simple.

I Guess you and the thread OP love stoning women and how Islam is still barbaric.

Covering up Women, like they are a parasite.

What does being muslim and living in the middle east has to do with anything? You are ignorant my friend, just so you know Indonesia is the world's largest Islamic country. There are also christians and jewish people living in the middle east. Do some research before you write bs.
As I previously said, look at African Christian nations where people are dieing right now as we speak from hunger and slaughterings. Don't judge a religion based on nations, don't be narrow minded.

Just because I am muslim you assume that I love stoning women, where do you get that from?! You are absolutely wrong and extremely stupid! You should also know that your president, assuming you are American from your idiotic comments, is pro muslim.

Obama muslim belief

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

No at all, the problem is that I know what Islam is all about, have taken my time to research after all my husband spend one year in the middle east and have a beautiful Koran given to him in Saudi Arabia as a gift.

While the people in the middle east are very friendly toward outsiders they are friendly as long as you do not intrude into their lives.

And by the way you can not just travel into Saudi Arabia as a tourist, you have to be invited by one of their citizens to visit.

That is how protective Islam followers are of their own and how strick they follow their laws.

edit on 18-12-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

What bothers me is that you associate Islam with individual countries. As you say people in Saudia Arabia are very strict when it comes to foreigners, why and how do you associate that with Islam?!

People like to create stereotypes, that is why. Being older than I am, you probably must know that people did not always feel this way towards Islam. Why do they now? Because of 9/11... Well it was not Islam that attacked, so get over it!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yes, it was.

Islamic apologists have more excuses than Wal-Mart has suppositories.

They were dying to reach paradise, and while committing suicide is unacceptable, as long as you take non-Muslims with you, that is the way Muhammed taught.

Right now, the percentage of Muslims in the US is very small, and thus, very polite.

I can't for the life of me understand why Muslims don't want to stay and live in Islamic states?

Instead of screwing up other countries.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

No, only that but is sad that the truth intentions of Islam is written in their own laws but the ones finding excuses to this set of laws will never have taken the time to read what Islam is all about.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

but the ones finding excuses to this set of laws will never have taken the time to read what Islam is all about.

I really hope you understand what Islam, as any other religion, is really about.

But I'm going to stop wasting my time in Denying Ignorance around here. I really do not care what a bunch of narrow minded people think. Being ignorant is your problem and "blessing", I do not have to deal with it.
edit on 18-12-2010 by MrAtomicspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Non-Believers Under Muslim Law

What is important about this topic is it communicates better than any other method the true historic beliefs of Muslims towards Westerners. Therefore, it indicates how a good Muslim should view a non-believer, especially if they ever achieve control of a formerly non-Islamic state, like America.

sheikyermami.com...

Is interesting how the Islamic law are pushed in none Islamic countries, but worst is how they are trying very hard to take control of a country like the US.

Wake up people this is not a joke, neither religion intolerance, this is a reality of what Islam is after and what they are trying to achieve.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

OH, don't you worry about me. I know EXACTLY what Islam is all about.

A war on mankind.

Read it. Ishaq: 204

Here's the deal. As long as Islam was forced on Easterners, they got away with it well, for 150 years.

When Islam resorts to force to spread Islam here in the West, know that Westerners, though they will take some very hard hits early on, will gather themselves and let's just say that by the time they're finished, some folks would be quickly wishing they'd never brought the subject up.

It's odd. Almost the same, exact nations that made up the Persian Empire are also those same nations that are distinctly Islamic.

That Persian Empire did real good too, right up until they got crossways with Westerners.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

but the ones finding excuses to this set of laws will never have taken the time to read what Islam is all about.

I really hope you understand what Islam, as any other religion, is really about.

But I'm going to stop wasting my time in Denying Ignorance around here. I really do not care what a bunch of narrow minded people think. Being ignorant is your problem and "blessing", I do not have to deal with it.
edit on 18-12-2010 by MrAtomicspace because: (no reason given)

MrAtomicspace, I'm actually surprised you hung in there as long as you did!

You know that the ignorant people posting here, they have been brainwashed for the most part. Most, as many admit, have never known a Muslim, but are quite sure they would not like one, if they ever did meet one!

We are all being USED. Christians, Jews, Westerners, Muslims, Chinese...it doesn't seem to matter who we are, there seems to be "someone" out there getting a lot of mileage out of our mutual idiocy. We can be absolutely "right", but if we are still being led along by the nose, we might find that we are "wrong", when it comes to the most important things.

No, I don't have "good" news for Muslims. I believe that they have been targeted by our masters, and are part of "their" plan to enslave the world. A person can be a very good Muslim, and still be used, quite effectively by our masters. Think about it. What you believe, is what they KNOW you believe. How hard is that to use against you?

Our masters seem to have selected Islam as the way they will rule the world one day. In spite of the fact that Islam was at one time a relatively enlightened, and "peaceful" religion, where different cultures thrived, together! (Ottoman Empire), it may one day give way to something no Muslim would ever want: A bastardized Islam, contrived by the elite, to enslave the whole world. And this new bastardized Islam, will be "delivered" by credulous Muslims of today, who hardly realize they have already been harnessed, by an evil elite.

The result will be a hybrid "slave religion", specifically created by our masters to serve as the religion that their slaves will adhere to.

Frankly, ALL OF US should oppose this horror, Christians, Jews, Muslims. The elite are our common enemy! If only we could see this before they put the nails in all our coffins....

JR

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The problem is that the plan is influence politics with political positions first, only those that have no clue what Islam is all about can defend this set of laws that are the primary rule of their religion.

The enormous difference between ideas of equality and fairness that separate the Islamic world and the West are so colossal it defies easy explanation. In fact, we must study Islam in pieces to really understand the whole. This matters, because—before long—each big US city will undoubtedly have Muslims similar to Rauf seeking to influence policies and get involved in political life, and put the imprint of Muhammad upon all they touch.

Unless we understand the grave differences between the two world views, representing not just rules, but also principles and values, we will be at severe disadvantage in defending our ancestral freedoms against incursion of foreign belief. This matters because Islam has always been a missionary religion, propagated by force and invasion. If we don’t understand its virulence and fatalistic determination, and that there is no alternative peaceful view in traditional Islam, great and quick may be our fall.

sheikyermami.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Islam is not without its problems, but I would have to agree that at the moment, Talmudic Jews have done more to create havoc in this nation than any other group. It is easy to understand why the Jews have gotten kicked out of so many nations throughout history. At least the Moslems have sound banking ...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Frankly, ALL OF US should oppose this horror, Christians, Jews, Muslims. The elite are our common enemy! If only we could see this before they put the nails in all our coffins....

Bravo! Too many are their willing servants.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Marg, I'm not too concerned.

We just haven't been compelled to play Cowboys and Muslims yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join