It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslims are not the enemy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The Muslims are not the enemy. It is the Islamic extremists who want a Khilafah state. The other enemy are the Christian extremists and Jewish extremists. Then the reactionaries who want to destroy the Deistic U.S. Constitution. Both the French and the US Constitution are Deistic documents. This would mean that all followers of religions are potential Deists. The intent of the founders was to allow freedom of Religion so the people would research and read for themselves that it was Deism which preserved the U.S. Constitution. Deism is the recognition of One Creator and to accept all so-called divine books as natural documents because they are sources of NATURAL RIGHTS in the U.S. Constitution.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Our biggest enemy is anything that stands in the way of our liberty. This threat is not limited to one religion or one country, but rather any ideology or system of government that seeks control through fear and coercion. If you look at the underlying of most religions or political systems, you will see that fear and coercion is a big element.

So we can go back and forth all day in trying to find the real enemy. However, if we have bought any of those ideologies or support any of those political systems, we are then in turn our own enemy.

So in order to keep our liberties we need to first break down our own fears and biases and fight the system rather than each other.

Unfortunately it's a lot easier said than done.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

If any religion calls for my beheading because I'm an infidel, or any religion threatens and condemns me to eternal hell for not subscribing to their beliefs, then they ARE the enemy. Get all religions to erase all those threats from their dogma and I'll call off the war against them. Okay? Deal?

edit on 16-12-2010 by Shamanistical because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The intention of the founders especially Thomas Paine was to allow free competition of religions and through this competition people will realize the answer of Deism.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
After the cold war ended the u.s needed a new enemy .. Islam and muslims became the convenient target for the corrupt bastards in d.c. .. The u.s has to keep feeding the war machine.. From the slaughter of native americans even before the revolution up to the early 20th century to the cold war and now the "war on terror" illegal / immoral wars in iraq and afghanistan.. The u.s thrives on war and bloodshed without an enemy they wouldnt know what to do...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Um.
Religion is the main enemy of any intelligent person.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAtomicspace
reply to post by felonius

I dont like muslims. Never have, never will. Too much wrong with their society to even start

I am a Canadian citizen, with eurpean background, and I am also muslim. Can you please explain why you hate me?!

Its your religion/political stance that I dont care for. Islam is more of a politcal movement than ever was a religious one.

Lets see. I'll give you a couple for starters.

1.Stoning / Honor killings. This one really knocks me out. Woman gets raped or (god forbid) is seen talking to another man and she gets axed. Yeah. Thats an advanced society.

2.The way your people are invading other parts of the world and instead of assimilation of themselves into that culture, they attempt to assimilate the area to theirs.

When and IF you guys ever get it together enough to have a reformation like the christians did, we would possibly be able to be friends. Until then, your religion is a disease.

I've had a few friends from"that part" of the world. We got on famously.

they werent muslim.

you say your of "eurpean background". ARe you an ethnic european (i.e. German, Spanish, ect) or are you middle eastern?

edit on 16/12/10 by felonius because: edit

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by furzball
I absolutely think that the muslim religion should be stomped out.

Because they think other religions should be stomped out?
Makes sense. In a hypocritical sort of way.

Originally posted by felonius
you say your of "eurpean background". ARe you an ethnic european (i.e. German, Spanish, ect) or are you middle eastern?

You need to know their race to know how much you should hate them?
edit on 12/16/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hey what do I do BH?

I hate everyone.

Seriously though, being a non denominational believer, do I HAVE to go to war?

Are we back to the dark ages? Or is this just 1% of 1.5 billion people? Which of course is what?

Oh that would be 1.5 million folks. No big deal. You take the 10,000 on the right, I got the 1,490,000 on the left!

edit on 16-12-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Judging by the varying responses on this thread to the OP and back and forth at each other, nobody really knows who the enemy is or exactly what anybody is fighting and dying for.

Does this mean that "THEY" have won?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by MrAtomicspace
reply to post by felonius

I dont like muslims. Never have, never will. Too much wrong with their society to even start

I am a Canadian citizen, with eurpean background, and I am also muslim. Can you please explain why you hate me?!

Its your religion/political stance that I dont care for. Islam is more of a politcal movement than ever was a religious one.

Lets see. I'll give you a couple for starters.

1.Stoning / Honor killings. This one really knocks me out. Woman gets raped or (god forbid) is seen talking to another man and she gets axed. Yeah. Thats an advanced society.

2.The way your people are invading other parts of the world and instead of assimilation of themselves into that culture, they attempt to assimilate the area to theirs.

When and IF you guys ever get it together enough to have a reformation like the christians did, we would possibly be able to be friends. Until then, your religion is a disease.

I've had a few friends from"that part" of the world. We got on famously.

they werent muslim.

edit on 16/12/10 by felonius because: edit

Wow...Total ignorance...Islam is not based on political views at all but quite the contrary. The politicians roots their laws based on Islamic religion... and now you are racially profiling....I'm starting to think that maybe there is a Swastika tattooed somewhere on your body !!!!?????

Read a book, step away from the internet, don't you know that all the stuff you read on here is not all true!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dylandalek

This is a bit of an insane leap. I could easily say that your conservative attitude is the reason why the US experienced such an economic collapse. That there is such a high unemployment rate not only in America, but around the world. I can say that your conservative attitude is the reason why the majority of the world's nations dislike the US, that it's why the causalities in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq almost double those in the actual 911 incident, with even more troops coming home without body parts, and so on and so forth.
edit on 16-12-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The true enemy is all of you paranoid lunatics who say "My enemy is..."

Wow. I have never seen a bigger bunch of gibberish in my life.

I truely fear for our future with you bunch of loons out there lurking.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Electric Crown

No, being worried about troops that are supposed to defend the population, who are instead helping to subjugate the population, reveals a soldier's true intention as being a dog of the government who's heart really isn't into protection. But I have faith in our troops, they'll do what's right by the people in the event of martial law.
edit on 16-12-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Islam should be deemed an ENEMY of the state, an ENEMY of the world.

Depopulation - I know where to start.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k
Islam should be deemed an ENEMY of the state, an ENEMY of the world.

Depopulation - I know where to start.

With you, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Muslims are the modern day American Indians.

They stand in the way of official governmental progress, they hold land that is made up of untold riches that need to be exploited and they are dark skinned and misunderstood enough to play the role of "Indians" to the western cowboys. The perfect boogie man.

While I agree that certain facets and sects of Islam are backward and border line stone age, the same can be said for many other religions and societies. A fundamentalist Muslim who takes every word of the Koran literally is no different from a fundamentalist Christian who believes every world of the bible to literally be the word of God.

If I had to put my finger on any particular group who were truly the enemy of the United States and the enemy of it's people I wouldn't have to leave the middle east to do so. They just wear different shaped hats and believe that they are also God's chosen people.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dylandalek

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by dylandalek
You are right, "Muslims" are not the enemy. However, "Islam", is.

How can a set of beliefs (without followers) be an enemy? That's a cop out.

Islam opposes Woman's Rights
Islam supports stoning women for a number of unfair reasons, such as if she is raped by a man who is not her husband, they treat this as adultery.
Islam keeps women tied into forced marriages where the man is free to do practically what he wants to her.
Islam supports the murder of non-Muslims, and the calliphation of non-Islamic countries through violent means.
Islam imposes barbaric punishments on people who commit crimes
Islam discriminates against members of society with mental, physical or other handicaps.
Islam supports homophobia, and openly executes gay men and women. including teenagers under the age of 17.

Islam is the enemy of all free nations.

I see this kind of loose reasoning all around these days: "If they disagree with me, they are my enemy"! That is a huge cop out! You want ONLY people on this Earth who agree with you? Who hold your same standards? Who have your same religious beliefs? That's a very insecure and closed-minded position to hold in a world of BILLIONS of people... :shk:

People disagree. That does not make them an enemy.

People have done crazy things in the name of religion, it's true, but it's not exclusive to Islam.

No, YOU are a cop out. Your liberalist attitude is the reason why Islam has been allowed to thrive and hold the world to ransom with suicide bombers and wanton murder.

dylandalek, do you REALLy "believe" that these arab people "acted" on their own? Where oh where would they get the explosives, the technology to put it all together and the tactical information to initiate the bombing? Have you EVER stopped to consider they are "pushed" or coerced in a like manner into doing this.

Here's a story for ya....there was this guy, he was harassed by a few cops in a coffee shop, sure some cops are bad but not all bad, but he had had enough. He left the coffee shop and was walking home, a guy comes up to him and starts talking to him, "yea, those guy's treated you really bad in there, what's there beef with you?" The guy has no idea who this stranger is other than he approached him and started to "act" concerned, he eventual convinced the guy that these cops had it in for him and that he could get even by shooting them, problem was, this guy had no gun, BUT the stranger DID!! He offered it to the guy who was insulted and told him he would even accompany him back to the coffee house to help out if things went bad, total set-up.

This happens at rallies, or protests if you will, and also at other events by who else? Off duty cops. Agenda? make guns look bad, sound familiar? Know anything about Albert Pike and his plans for the three world wars?

Albert Pike's 1871 Plan For The Three World Wars
In 1871 Albert Pike envisioned three Word Wars to be followed by an unparalleled economic disaster. Pike's plans have come to fruition, shockingly 'on target'. Who is Pike and perhaps more importantly who backed Pike?
The Catholic Church lost power as a consequence of the power of the printing press which brought about the Renaissance and Reformation. When people like Martin Luther translated the Bible from Latin into German and later into English, books people could afford and read were published from the printing presses across Europe. All of a sudden people could read the Bible and they realized that the Pope was not the word of God and that they did not have to pay the Church for fogginess of sins. The Pope lost power. In October 1517, Martin Luther published the "95 Theses", challenging papal authority and criticizing its perceived corruption, particularly with regard to its sale of indulgences. The 95 Theses led to the Reformation, a break with the Roman Catholic Church.
In 1540 Ignatius Loyola establishing the Catholic Mafia known as the"Society of Jesus" or the "Jesuits" with the intent of destroying the Reformation and reverting power to the Pope at whatever cost. To get a taste of how far the Jesuit's will go read the Jesuit Oath of Office filed in the Library of Congress:
EXTRACTS FROM THE JESUIT OATH OF OFFICE:
"I do further declare that I will help, assist and advise all or any of his holiness’ agents, in any place where I should be in Switzerland, Germany, Holland or America, or in any other territory I shall come to, and do my utmost to extirpate the heretical Protestant or Masonic doctrines, and destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise.
I do further promise and declare, that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth, and that I will spare neither age, sex, nor condition, and that I will burn, hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle, bury alive, these infamous heretics, open up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race.
That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poison cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the persons whatever be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to so do, by any agent of the Pope, or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith of the Society of Jesus."
- Jesuit Oath entered into the Congressional Record, 62nd Congress, 3rd Session; House Bill 1523, Library of Congress, Catalog Card Number, 66-43354, Volume 49, part 4, pages 3215-16.
In order to escape persecution, secret societies were formed such as the Masons and it was these Masons who founded the United States of America. The U.S.A. was founded on the principles of the Renaissance and Reformation, it reflected a "New Order of The Ages" where we the people were sovereign and no one was sovereign over us. In the U.S. there was no sovereign king, queen or pope. The government was meant to be the servant of the people, this was the "Novus Ordo Seclorum" or "New Order of the Ages".

By the mid 1800's the Jesuits' had infiltrated and taken over their arch enemies, the Masons. The Jesuits set about with the purpose of disrupting and causing confusion in the Masons. In America Albert Pike promptly announced that the god of the Masons was 'Lucifer' turning the Masons 180 degrees in the opposite direction from which they came. Morals & Dogma - Pike changes the Mason's god to Lucifer:

The Jesuits also turned the "New Order of the Ages" in the opposite direction calling it the "New World Order:

Albert Pike (1809-1891) a Jesuit of Newbury Port moved to Arkansas where he became a prominent member of the secessionist movement. He was chosen by Mazzini, the head of the Masons and Mafia in Europe, to head the Illuminati operations in America and moved to Charleston, South Carolina, in 1852.
Brigham Young, a high-level Freemason, in 1846 at Council Bluffs, Iowa, had a private meeting with Pierre De Smet, one of the most powerful American Jesuits of the Nineteenth Century. Being the foremost Jesuit of influence among the Indian Nations, De Smet, using Confederate General and 33rd Degree Freemason Albert Pike, incited his Sioux Indians to mass-murder eight hundred White Lutherans of Minnesota (Northerners) while having procured the exemption of Jesuits from the draft during America’s bloodbath, erroneously called “the Civil War.”
Albert Pike made the rank of Brigadier General in the un-Civil War. Pike's reign of terror was so despicable that foreign governments intervened to put an end to his savagery.
Mazzini was not only the head of the Illuminati, he was the leading revolutionist in Europe. He was determined to establish a New World Order on the rubble of the old order and created a plan to accomplish his goal. He detailed his plan for world domination in a letter to Pike on January 22, 1870: "We must allow all the federations to continue just as they are, with their systems, their central authorities and their diverse modes of correspondence between high grades of the same rite, organized as they are at the present, but we must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree whom we shall select. With regard to our brothers in Masonry, these men must be pledges to the strictest secrecy. Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one international center, the more powerful because its direction will be unknown. Lady Queensborough, Occult Theocracy, pp. 208-209.
This secret rite is called "The New and Reformed Palladian Rite." It has headquarters in Charleston, S.C., Rome Italy, and Berlin Germany. Pike headed this rite in the Western Hemisphere while Mazzini headed it in the East. Pike wrote about his beliefs and goals in 1871 in "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry." In this massive volume he explained that the "blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed. . . it must be regulated by intellect. "To attack the citadels (Institutions) built up on all sides against the human race by superstitions (religion), despotisms, and prejudices, the force must have a brain and a law (the Illuminati's). Then its (Force) deeds of daring produce permanent results, and there is real progress. Then there are sublime conquests. . . When all forces combined, and guided by the Intellect (Illuminati), and regulated by the Rule of Right, and Justice, and of combined and systematic movement and effort, the great revolution prepared for the ages will begin to march. . . It is because Force is ill regulated that revolutions prove failures" Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, 1-2 (Rev. Ed. 1950).
Even though Pike was a confederate general who committed the most heinous atrocities of the war his tomb is located just 13 blocks from the Capitol Building. He was a high ranking member of the Illuminati who is still revered by the New World Order Gang. The god of the Illuminati and the New World Order Gang is Lucifer. "The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine. . . Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay (Jesus) is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. . ."The doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay (Jesus); but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of darkness and evil." A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l'enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle, p. 588; Lady Queenborough, Occult Theocracy pp. 220-221.
Pike designed a plan for world conquest and wrote of it in a letter to Mazzini dated August 15, 1871. He said three future world wars would prepare the world for the New World Order.

There is more to the story but too much to post here in one quote but I think you get the picture. Muslims and Islam are NOT the problem, the 300 ruling families and secret societies ARE the problem.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ofhumandecent, I've seen many of your posts, and know you are a thoughtful and sensitive person, and I agree with you about Muslims not being the "enemy", and yet...

Our "real" enemy is an elite that has absolutely no problem "using" Muslims, Christians, Jews... even aardvarks, if it suited them!

The elite who are in far more control of this world than most of us would like to believe, use us ALL. Including the Muslims.

The real question might be, "who", or which group are they getting the most mileage out of, at the moment?

Hate to say it, but it looks like Muslims, and Jews for the most part.

First, we should say something about Christianity. It is in decline for the most part. Certainly in Europe, the historical center of that faith, they can today truthfully be called, "post-Christian", as a group. Yes, Christianity is still making progress in the Third World, South America, Africa, even Asia, and yet, their potency, in comparison to Islam, is very likely not enough to win the "war", even when birthrates are considered.

For better or worse, Islam is in the ascendant. They have effectively breached Europe, are spreading everywhere basically unchecked, and seemingly have a bright future, in spite of efforts of the West to continually vilify them.

It's OK! It only makes them the stronger! And relaxed immigration laws, from the UK and France, to the US and Australia, they really have it made in the shade, if we can see just a few decades down the road.

So, why is this? Why do we see the West out of one side of it's mouth vilifying Islam, and out of the other side, saying "Welcome!"??

It's our masters. They have decided that Islam is a very effective way of pushing THEIR agenda.

Has anyone ever wondered what the "agenda" is, for the elite, PTB? Don't we know that they one day desire a worldwide "Utopia", certainly a NWO, a one-world government that will maintain only enough population to serve them, as slaves?? Their Utopia, is a "Plantation" for the rest of us.

Well, "what if" you were an elite, and you ardently desired "good help" one day? You have always made good use of RELIGION with your servants and slaves, but you really have to admire Islam, it's so "inspiring", it sends the average elitist into a swoon, thinking of how wonderful a "slave religion" it could be. Islam..."Submission"...Oh, if only we could make them submit to US, instead of just Allah!

But this is already getting old, as in, several hundred YEARS old! The elite have already had these thoughts, dare we call them, "temptations", to harness Islam, deliberately ALLOWING it to spread, helping it along, with carrot and stick!

My own investigations have found that TPTB have already CREATED a "perfect slave religion", that is NOT Islam, and yet is BASED on Islam! Ingenious!

This slave religion is SO diabolical, that when the plan is complete, the elite will never have to worry again about a slave rebellion!! The slaves will have chains in their "hearts", and minds, serving their masters with the attitude of those who literally serve the Lord, or "Allah"! And we will want our children to adhere to this new religion too.

Got to love our masters, they think of everything!

NO, really, they DO think of everything. So much more to their wicked plan to enslave all humankind, FOREVER, but the real beauty of it is that no one seems to see it coming! Oh, the joy! To perpetrate such wickedness, and have the sheeple all like deer in the headlights when the boom is finally lowered.

How beautiful it will be when they, and their children, are perpetually shackled, and almost none of them ever saw it coming!

We elite, we truly are gods! We deserve everything we have taken unto ourselves! We have desired your children, and you have offered them to us, willingly! We ask that you do battle, and you send us your sons (and daughters now!), with pride. We ask that you simply "believe" everything we shove down your throats, and we wait to slam the chains upon your wrists, as you hold out your hands!

You imagine you know your enemy? It is the same. Your "enemy" is who we tell you it is! Today it is Abdullah Goldstein, tomorrow, IT COULD WELL BE YOU!

And yet, we ask very little. We demand even less. We DEMAND that you obey,,,FOREVER, but you must WANT to obey...in your hearts! Yes, O'Brien is right, 2 + 2 is 5, do you really believe it yet?

THIS is why we have spent so much time crafting the perfect cage for your minds. You do know that if you "willingly" serve "us", your enslavement will be enjoyed by us alone? Can you see that?

Oh, and the joy of knowing that you will voluntarily indoctrinate your own children into servitude for us! There shall be no end!

JR

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

Islam has always been a political issue. Its all about gaining more ground.

convert or die. Its called the "jizya" if i'm not mistaken.

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Suras 9 and 5 are the last "revelations" that Muhammad handed down.

Qur'an (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..." Prayer and charity are among the Five Pillars of Islam, as salat and zakat. See below.

Qur'an (9:11) - (Continued from above) "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion" This confirms that Muhammad is speaking of conversion to Islam.

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers." The key phrase is to fight until "religion be only for Allah."

Christianity was like that at the beginning as well to an extent.

Friend, thats just reeking of politics to me.

No, I don't have a swastika you goof ball. Its meaning has been far too tainted. Besides. I'm more of an Imperial Germany proponent. This is a different subject though.

Yes, I read rather prolifically. Maybe you should as well.

The point of the OP is if the muslims are a threat.
This is a yes and a no.

They are a threat where ever they are in non-muslim countries.

They are also being used (somewhat willingly I think) to be a bogey man for the PTB as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join