It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Japan caught on camera.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost in america
This is the Geminids meteor shower ... 150 or more per day can be seen all around the world.

YEP! I can see them in Greece.

moreover the things "falling out" of the sky, they are just the stars showing up as the night falls

edit on 10/12/2010 by GEORGETHEGREEK because: Thumbs up @ Lost in America and for spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Watching the bottom right frame, there are two meteor-like objects crossing the sky at 50 to 55 seconds into the clip. This is very clear and bright.

The stationary white lights are stars.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm in agreement with them being just stars. But I do not agree that this has anything to do with a meteor shower. The vids are obviously time-lapsed, so any "shooting star" would be too fast to see or would appear much much faster than the objects in question. I simply think they are just commercial aircraft, that when sped up with time-lapse+contrails make them appear to be meteorites. If you watch closely you can see some of them changing direction and altitude. As for the "explosions", that more than likely is just the sun reflecting off of the cars.

Nothing out of the ordinary as far as I can see.

Happy Holidays ATS'ers!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
look like stars. if you move the slider back and forth, they all move across the sky at the same time, becuase the earth is rotating.

i am 99percent sure, this is what it is. i even saw a shooting star.

unless i am looking at the wrong thing, it was a long vid so i fast forwaded a bit

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thats a good catch, but I believe the fastforward stop before the meteorite strike then the fastforward start again.

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
I'm in agreement with them being just stars. But I do not agree that this has anything to do with a meteor shower. The vids are obviously time-lapsed, so any "shooting star" would be too fast to see or would appear much much faster than the objects in question. I simply think they are just commercial aircraft, that when sped up with time-lapse+contrails make them appear to be meteorites. If you watch closely you can see some of them changing direction and altitude. As for the "explosions", that more than likely is just the sun reflecting off of the cars.

Nothing out of the ordinary as far as I can see.

Happy Holidays ATS'ers!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Birds, planes and cars do look odd on time-lapse, don't they. What are you guys flagging exactly? You won't find anything worth wasting your time on, on YouTube or should I say FoolYouTube

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by kyle43

Dude, i dont mean to sound offencive, but those look like stars to me, and you sound like you've been on alot of drugs in your life. I mean ALOT.

Explosions neat, but i wasnt too worried about it, its a volcano after all. Those arent ufos, dont worry about it, your just somne druged out hippie that got a little scared nothing to worry about man.

The OP is not the narrator of the video. As pointed out by B3lz3buth, the narrator is BeePeeOilDisaster, whose YouTube channel can be found here. Regardless, there's still no need to resort to petty name calling.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This was a waste of time.

He kept saying. "Look. Look at what happens." And I'd look, and nothing would happen. I gave up after 3 minutes of that. "Look, a million dollars. Look." Uh, that's air. "Okay, look, a bunch of million dollars. Right here. Look." Still nothing.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Another one that blew my socks off I new we were at war but with who or Wat things in Washington have been to quiet for to long!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Had a brief exchange with BeePee, I chuckled.

From the YouTube video comments section.

Attach a video myumikana 1 hour ago -Video needs to be redone without the terrible commentary, I had to shut off the audio. Moving on, It's great you found something but if you really want to help people then just give them the info without your slant on it.

myumikana 1 hour ago BeePeeOilDisaster
26 minutes ago @myumikana - You must be hearing things, this video has no commentary! Have you banged your head recently? Are you OK, man? Here, I will help you out of your painful misery and just block you OK, have a great day and stop clicking on my videos if you can not seem to grasp learning how to operate the volume controller... There are allot of strange people on Youtube but I am weeding through them as the pop up...

Oh No! I'm Blocked!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I posted this in another topic, so I'll post it here:

Here is an animation I made with increased speed:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76ef682effcc.gif[/atsimg]

Most of the objects move in the same direction, same speed, exactly like stars and celestial objects in the sky because of Earth's rotation.

The video creator seems to be pointing at stars and celestial objects, and because of the horrible quality of the video compression, and because of scintillation, and the fact the stars and celestial objects are moving slowly (time lapse camera), they seem to be "disappearing and reappearing" in the video, which confuses the video creator. If the video creator was there to witness this in person they would find that the objects were not "disappearing and reappearing", the horrible quality camera just made it seem that way.

The video creator even claims objects are "moving upwards", however the video is 2D, not 3D. This means the object could possibly be traveling towards the camera and because of laws of perspective it made it appear to travel upwards. It is most likely an aircraft in time lapse.

The "explosions" are not explosions... they are some type of reflections of light on the camera lens. What you are looking at is time lapse images in sequence probably taken 10 to 30 seconds apart, not an actual video. Those "explosions" flash on multiple frames then disappear, and because these are time lapse images, it means the "explosions" were visible for more than 10 to 30 seconds which is not possible. It would also mean the camera has to snap a picture exactly at the same time of the "explosion", multiple times (which is possible but not probable).

Because the flashes show on multiple frames each, it's more likely that sources of light hit the camera lens for multiple seconds, maybe minutes, and then the light moved. When played as a video, the time lapse effect made them appear to "flash" light an "explosion".

In that area, there are also several clouds being created and destroyed because of temperature and pressure differences (it happens on all mountain peaks). The video creator even claimed a few clouds are "UFO's appearing out of nowhere".

The same video creator also catches airplanes in flight. Meteors zipping by in single frames. Then zooms in on Venus and or Jupiter and claims it is a UFO.

My conclusion:

The video creator is either very uneducated in the UFO field, and about nature, and life, and is genuinely confused about what he is seeing. Maybe blinded by his own excitement and wonder, and sees what he wants to see. Or, this guy is a hoaxer trying to drive any traffic he can to his website.

You can't have a real conversation with him about it on his YouTube comments section because he will delete your comments and block you from posting if you don't believe everything in the video is alien. So it is highly suspicious.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Because the video creator has been deleting all comments, and blocking all those who use critical thinking, this video was created:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

While I already know there is no UFO in that video and how sad it is that thousands of people will buy into junk like that. I thank you for taking your time to make this video. It is people like you that keep ignorance from spreading.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join