It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Japan caught on camera.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

Ok, so you can clearly see on the bottom right those are stars but do you think those could be meteorites zipping through the volcano? Maybe thats what the explosions are? earth gets them all the time...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRevolutionOf2010

Birds

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is the Geminids meteor shower ... 150 or more per day can be seen all around the world.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Look like stars to me. They're stationary, 'moving' with the Earth's rotation.

As for the 'explosions', note how he mentions how "white the sky is". My best guess is a distant electrical storm just over the horizon.

And the moving objects? As noted by others, the amount of traffic points toward the possibility of a dense population. I'd say they're planes heading towards an airport.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

The "explosions" are possibly due to direct headlight glare from traffic joining the road at a junction just out of view of the camera.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by FlySolo

Assumption based of the ignorance of the location, but don't let that stop you from jumping to conclusions. After-all, the whole basis of this subject is nothing more than a bunch of folks jumping to the least likely conclusion and the results are we all appear to be foolish morons because of it. But, again, don't let that bother you.

I see nothing in this video that makes me want to take of my clothes, and start posting naked in a hysterical manner decrying they are here and this could be a smoking gun. If anything, stuff like this needs to be ignored and subdued so we can cleanup our reputation and move this subject forward the only way it can be done. The inability to understand that is what "they" are counting on. hundreds, if not thousands of "useful idiots" doing the job that the MIB used to do back in the day...........lol.

ooooh the big science bully is picking on me. Are you really that insecure about yourself? you might not make a stop and take your clothes off, but it certainly doesn't stop you from yelling from the roof top how big of a man you are. Your definition of idiot differs from mine, and you are pretty much right up there. But please, don't let me stop you from spouting your mouth off. Yes, I admit I was foolish for not listening to myself prior to posting, but what's your excuse? I suppose the only reason you come here is because no one really likes to talk with you in person anyway and I can understand why. God your annoying lol

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Look closely at the elapsed time clock in the upper left-hand corner.

The "things coming down from the sky" are stars (and 1 planet) following their normal course through the sky.

The "explosions" are lens flares probably from the headlights of the cars on the roadway which can be clearly seen at the bottom of the upper-left-hand frame. (Just guessing, but there is probably a curve in the road just out of frame to the right of the image that would account for the intermittant headlight flashes.)

Finally the streaks in the sky in the lower-right-hand image - some nice images of the "leading edge" of the Geminid meteor shower which is due to peak on Monday.

Interesting in some ways, but NOT unexplained.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost in america
This is the Geminids meteor shower ... 150 or more per day can be seen all around the world.
I'm going to go with this.

edit on 10-12-2010 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The only thing that gets me is why can't I see the "explosions" in the bottom right-hand camera feed. I presume that it is a shot of the same side of the volcano in both instances as the vapors are blowing in the same direction in both shots!
edit on 12/10/1010 by Braintax because: mistake: bottom right-hand

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ok. I'm really starting to worry about alot of you guys.

This is a video of the sunlight fading as stars and planets come into view, just as they do every night. And this month, there is a special treat in the night sky.

GO OUTSIDE! OBSERVE NATURE before you start wondering about the rest of the solar system. Be familiar with your own environment before exploring foreign territory. I know its easier to watch a sky cam from the warmth and comfort of your computer screens, but trust me, it looks just as cool if you just step outside every once in a while.

There are stars in the sky, and fungus in your grass. NEATO.

Between this and the angel hair thread, i'm speechless.
edit on 10-12-2010 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Are you guys serious? Those are freaking stars. The moving stars are similar to the effects in this picture.

The 'shooting stars' are from the Geminids meteor shower that peaks on 12/13. Its actually one of the coolest meteor shower of the year, you guys might want to check it out if you live in a warmer region. I live in Seattle so thats not going to happen

Link to the Astronomy Calendar: www.seasky.org...

I did not catch the 'explosion' but some meteor do not get burned up in the atmosphere and they end up hitting the earth.
edit on 10-12-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The Japanese guy's video doesn't claim anything out of ordinary. He seems just to upload the recorded footages as public records.

The flashes maybe some cars going around bends near the camera. I thought the footage was intriguing at first, but after distilling everything, it should be an ordinary event

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"Wow look at all those things coming down on the sky"

Originally posted by OneEleven
ok. I'm really starting to worry about alot of you guys.

This is a video of the sunlight fading as stars and planets come into view, just as they do every night. And this month, there is a special treat in the night sky.

GO OUTSIDE! OBSERVE NATURE before you start wondering about the rest of the solar system. Be familiar with your own environment before exploring foreign territory. I know its easier to watch a sky cam from the warmth and comfort of your computer screens, but trust me, it looks just as cool if you just step outside every once in a while.

There are stars in the sky, and fungus in your grass. NEATO.

Between this and the angel hair thread, i'm speechless.
edit on 10-12-2010 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They are only stars and planes, the video is speeded up, just look how fast the mins are flashing by.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
They looked like stars to me

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Dude, i dont mean to sound offencive, but those look like stars to me, and you sound like you've been on alot of drugs in your life. I mean ALOT.

Explosions neat, but i wasnt too worried about it, its a volcano after all. Those arent ufos, dont worry about it, your just somne druged out hippie that got a little scared nothing to worry about man.

The things flying through the sky kinda looked like jets, ufos lol thats funny

ufos + time travel = people from the future. not i wasnt conviced that there was any ufos there, or in any video in that matter.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This video doesnt look like stars or birds

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-12-2010 by Frank Dinkle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Dinkle

your correct, it is a inflatable could be a hippo, or anything, but certainly inflatable.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Forest Gump ran to Japan, found UFO's?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Looks like lens flare.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join