It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November Tipping Point - Disclosure has begun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

It does not matter how you spell it. This is true disclosure in progress as good as it gets. It's not the kind of discloure we were thinking of like: "Obama is on TV!! Look there he is with little gray men left and right! He is speaking to all nations at the same time!!"
It's as ugly as everything TPTB did. I think they are now experiencing internal fights against each other. The "good guys" group vs the "bad guys" group. We only see a very small fraction of what is currently happening behind the scenes.

I do no longer believe that there will be any official statement from any "official" person whatsoever. It will happen without them. And indeed we do NOT need them. This a totally different disclosure than many of us have thought. But does it matter? No. The result is all that counts.
edit on 7-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mrMasterJoe

I don't know about that...it mentions a tipping point...it could be something like North Korea firing off a salvo of munitions at south korea...it could be that the Soviets figured out that we lied about our nuclear weapon stock pile...that they do not include weapons in other countries that are controlled by us.
Could it be something in this link?
Nasa Link
As far as wikileaks well they started leaking stuff a while ago...the apaches that engaged the reuters new man and the other civilians...there was some interesting info that came out then so we can expect that each time wikileaks delivers something we can automatically assume it's going to be bad for someone. I don't necessarily subscribe to wikileaks but I think any month can be predicted by members from this point on having dire consequences for something including the US for some time to come...whether is congress voting down the extension for unemployment in November I believe the second week which I would think is a huge tipping point to it now being passed...I'm not trying to be difficult I'm just noting there is plenty of stuff that for better or worse could be considered in one way or another a tipping point...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
90% of people still dont even know who julian assange is or even what wikileaks is. I'm going to have to go with a no on this one right now. Maybe if something huge is released in the next couple weeks like he said he would if he was arrested. then I might change my view

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2010 by djtek because: double

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Sure there is more happening around the world than just Wikileaks releasing documents.

But if we are honest we must admit that it is this cablegate release through which Wikileaks has now become what it was intened for. A tool that is capable of changing the world. The previous releases were not even remotely as effective as this one. And all the other stuff you mention is not unimportant - it simply depends on one's view to recognize what IS important and what is not.

But if we are as objective as possible. Then there is no doubt that Wikileaks has become a game-changer in many ways. They have installed a new idea. They showed us a way of how we can remove the "dark cabal" from its influence and its hidden agenda. This new idea also demonstrates intense effects already - so it's working! Now there will be others to follow this example. More whistleblower platforms, more secret keepers will step forward. And the "original" Wikileaks has more support than ever before. This cannot be undone anymore.

No one could ever say that this is not the most significant story of our current time... I am sure there is much more to expect from this. In the past we have been AGAINST the corrupt system of TPTB but had no clue what to do. That's not helpful. Now we have something to FIGHT FOR. This is the right path to go (i.e. to have something that is worth to be supported).
edit on 7-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I heard Cliff High interviewed. He said the tipping point would happen last month and it would be bigger than 911. The guy is a kook.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Very reasonable reply to my post...it is a game changer I certainly admit...but a year from now after he is in some hole in a prison we just may end up with a government with a better system of checks and balances with respect to information...this is a computer companies wet dream if you are in the software security business. I can only imagine how things will change internally with respect to the sharing of information and this may end up pushing the government into more areas of seclusion.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
By year's end, WE WILL HAVE DISCLOSURE. I can feel it!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by djtek
90% of people still dont even know who julian assange is or even what wikileaks is. I'm going to have to go with a no on this one right now. Maybe if something huge is released in the next couple weeks like he said he would if he was arrested. then I might change my view

90% of people think Assange is a terrorist because that's what they've been told.
Why is the general populations of the world (not just America) so gullible?? I don't get it. Probably never will.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I could see China or maybe even Russia coming out with Disclosure. I can say with 99.9999 accuracy it won't be the USA. The only way the US comes out with disclosure is if it is "Forced" somehow. I can bet the USA will be the last to come forward.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
2010 - the year we make contact.

Something tells me full disclosure what the entire "insurance file" is.

Release the Kraken!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

It's not about Julian Assange. It's about the idea behind Wikileaks. Julian Assange may well be in some prison in a year from now. He even is at the moment. And he may be even dead sometimes. But does this stop this movement? NO. And it will never do that. This is a growing thing that has already reached a critical mass. Soon some guys who left Wikileaks will have their own platform (should start soon). And I guarantee you there will be even more.
You cannot stop this anymore. If they really try to supress this kind of "free speech" the reaction that follows will even be worse. I am sure they will not do anything because of that. And btw: Have they ever stopped illegal warez distribution in the internet? No. So whatever they do to regulate the internet they will even make it worse. The revolution is already here beyond the point of no return.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I rather believe we already made contact
But most of us we left out of this business so far and just a super small group of people knows what's going on.
And although I know there is a film with that title "2010 - The year we make contact"... I still believe everything will unfold in 2011. This IMHO will be the year we all will know and understand that there are other beings just everywhere around us. That they are and were here already! The universe is teaming with life far beyond our imagination!

2011 may - and I firmly believe it will - turn our current world upside down. Some may be shocked... but we here on ATS know better!
edit on 8-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

Fully agreed. The US must really be forced to admit this kind of thing - they would never do it by themselves. But you can already see the US loosing its influence worldwide. It's a sinking ship. They'd better be clever to be the first ones to admit the E.T. presence in order to have something to say - or they will totally loose their influence in our new future.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Richard Boylan believes the official deadline for Disclosure is December 31, 2010.

He says they are planning to make the announcement during the Christmas weekend.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I agree with you completely. Have a very positive feeling about all of this, no matter how difficult it might get. Good guys are taking over, but it is rather a process than a swift move.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Assange is a well staged production to indoctrinate the world that their governments are not altogether forthcoming with information. He is simple setting up the pillow to cushion the fall people will experience when the american people are told they were lied to. most people know the governments screws with them but some americans are too brainwashed and patriotic to believe it. this is kind of letting them down slowly. they have to rush this production along because they are running out of time. the US economy cant be held up artificially anymore and will implode soon. the people have be conditioned not to hang their leaders when it happens.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Remember, not only did we have wikileaks at the end of November; there is the N. Korea / S. Korea tension. Both of these things could/will significantly impact the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I think you may be right about wikileaks being the tipping point. When the cables first started being released, I didn't think much of it.

Obviously, there is much more damaging information to come, otherwise world leaders wouldn't be scrambling to shut him up.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Yeah, I read this also. It's pretty tough stuff though. And as much as I really, really, REALLY want disclosure to happen now I do not know anything about the credibility of this guy. He recently even has planned a star nations meeting by early summer of 2011. Look here:

www.drboylan.com...

How can a guy like him know so much? I don't really buy it currently, sorry. But I am open minded enough to see what happens
If he IS indeed right - hooray!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join