It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November Tipping Point - Disclosure has begun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Yes I believe that they very well know what's in there and release the less important stuff first. To build up the tension. But they are also pretty slow in releasing the documents. Much too slow currently IMHO. Maybe they have too few people working for them and they are putting too much manual effort in the releases like OCRing each document, tagging it etc. Maybe it would be better to just scan and release them. Dunno.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Originally posted by djtek
90% of people still dont even know who julian assange is or even what wikileaks is. I'm going to have to go with a no on this one right now. Maybe if something huge is released in the next couple weeks like he said he would if he was arrested. then I might change my view

90% of people think Assange is a terrorist because that's what they've been told.
Why is the general populations of the world (not just America) so gullible?? I don't get it. Probably never will.

No I don't see that 90% really believe this. That's what they want you to think. But it's just manipulation. If you have a look at the "person of the year" poll here:

www.time.com...

you can clearly see that Julian Assange has massive support by us people. So while they want you to think that it really works to call him a terrorist - many people do in fact see him as a hero!

See the manipulation? Don't buy it please... they always try to misguide us.

Here in Germany "Guttenberg" is handled as the next German chancellor but whoever I asked what he thinks about him everyone doesn't like him. However the "official polls" tell that he is very popular. It's manipulation! This shall force undecided people into a direction that TPTB like. But in fact the people don't really think or believe that. It has been implanted into their minds.
Or another example... www.tagesschau.de asked its readers some days ago whether we think it's right that Wikileaks releases the cable documents or not... guess what: a majority of 67% agreed with it. And 20.000 votes were placed. Later in the "official poll" (only 1500 were "asked") suddenly 53% were against Wikileaks and 43% had a pro attitude. This whole thing plays out as blatantly placed manipulation. Guess what - these days I DO see it. In the past I also was blind like a mole at the floor of the ocean at night... Things are changing for the better

edit on 8-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
if you are looking for an elephant in the room, its pretty easy to find

really ... I dont know why I even post in these threads, I am just surprised they are on top of the front page, otherwise I wouldnt even enter it

you can associate any information to fulfill your prediction when your prediction is the opposite of specific

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
really ... I dont know why I even post in these threads, I am just surprised they are on top of the front page, otherwise I wouldnt even enter it

Ok, when this is the only reason why you in fact post here then I very politely ask you NOT to post anything here. Please let it be. In this case you are just one of Stanton Friedmans "noisy negativists" who does not really contribute anything useful.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
although i do not believe in webbot. To me a tipping point means, like a car is tee der ing on the verge to go over , yet is STAGNET. Thus a tipping point. Webot is still on the stag net. You webot people should be paying more attention on the date that it falls , or moves from this point.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

I am not a Webbot believer guy. Have you read the entire thread before jumping onto any conclusions? I don't think so. Please do it before posting anything and then rethink your statements please.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

ENNNTTTT.... wrong answer, The typical reaction to leaked intel, is to deny that it is even real. I was really surprised that the government has reacted the way they have to this...because they are giving the intel credence. It may be because of the nature of the release, it may be because there is so much data that it is less likely to be discounted by the public.

There has been cases where top secret material was published in a book and there were no prosecutions, no ramifications. It was ignored, because they didn't want to acknowledge that it was real. By having people meet a mysterious accident, they give more credence to there being damaging information out there.

If the government has ANY reason to believe that Assange has truly damaging or incriminating intel in his possession, they will do nothing, or they will do what they have done, charge him with something trumped that is completely unrelated.

If he goes to prison, I would not doubt that he would then meet an untimely death, but only if the threat of released documents is not credible.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Julian Assange should be Time's Person of The Year.

This usually goes to the person who is of most newsworthy interest in the entire year, not the most popular or the biggest villain.

Julian Assange certainly would be in the running for most newsworthy person of 2010.

Sure, who else? Obama? Congress?
He's the most newsworthy, the most popular and the biggest villian.
edit on 8-12-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

The title shall go to Julian Assange. In fact it should rather go to Wikileaks itself. But as this thing is called "PERSON of the year"... yeah, only Assange can be given the honor. The idea is what deserves popularity.
Obama or Congress have not done anything towards true transparency. I guess therefore they automatically disqualify compared to Wikileaks / Assange

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrMasterJoe

The title shall go to Julian Assange. In fact it should rather go to Wikileaks itself. But as this thing is called "PERSON of the year"... yeah, only Assange can be given the honor. The idea is what deserves popularity.
Obama or Congress have not done anything towards true transparency. I guess therefore they automatically disqualify compared to Wikileaks / Assange

He deserves it 1,000 time more than Wikileaks or any of his followers -- he's the one with the arrows in his back. Did you ever lead anything scary like this?

-- you have to be brave, and/or a fool. The followers will just get another life, he might lose his.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Disclosure of aliens that aren't here. That's just brilliant. People are stupid, and aparently desperate to have a higher power bail them out of what they feel are miserable lives on a totaly messed up world. Nothing new there I guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well I agree with you that the risk he takes is enormous. But I do believe that he has "insider" support which backs him up. This is not HIS fight against the "dark cabal". This is a fight inside the whole thing that finally will let it burst into pieces and unveil all that's inside. Wikileaks + Assange are just tools to get this accomplished.

I think the persons who gave him the material (documents) are also very important. But they can't be given any honor so far. This will happen when the show is over.

I am 100% convinced that Mr Assange WILL be Times' "Person of the Year 2010". Watch out

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

Someone who claims that it is sure that there are no aliens around has never researched the topic. These conclusions always come from NO KNOWLEDGE.

I always talk about UFOs, not aliens. I do not claim to know what they are. Only 5% of the cases really matter. And there the best answer of course is extraterrestrial ships / beings as stated in Project Blue Book, COMETA report, NATO reports.

You ever read any of these reports? You ever REALLY investigated the topic? I'm sure you didn't because "it's so obvious that it can't be". Blatantly ignorant. Go away.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by IamAbeliever

Don't just look on the released cables only. These are not really that important. They are a beginning of something more profound as they start the process of questioning the status quo!!

Obama said that he will be more open and that his administration will stand for transparency. NOTHING of this is true or ever happened - rather the opposite is true!

So looking at the grand scale of what Wikileaks does and the idea behind it... this gives us true transparency! Even if this is a bitter pill because now we see all the dirty business they did.

If they had nothing to hide... why do they panic so much now?

You remember the statement when they researched the UFO phenomenon in the 40ies? A military guy said "There's nothing to hide at all" ... maybe someone can put the video of that statement here, can't find it right away. I NEVER believed a SINGLE word of his statement - especially the way he said it

They HAVE a LOT to hide... that's not accaptable! Not acceptable at all!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Be careful of what you wish for. The world is not ready for the transparency that people have been drooling for since Wikileaks first surfaced. If anything, WL will end up having the reverse effect in the long run. This crap is literally consuming people. Just look at the countless number of threads regarding WL.

I have enough to worry about with my personal life, the economy, my family, and our nations political problems. I don't need WL to tell me what I already know about the big game being played in the world. We all know war is bad and that it often brings the worst out in people... HISTORY tells us that very clearly.

"I've got too much information running through my brain"... We are reaching overkill!! It's time to close this chapter.

If there will ever be any widespread UFO disclosure, it will certainly not come from the likes of Assange or WL.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
... If there will ever be any widespread UFO disclosure, it will certainly not come from the likes of Assange or WL.

The widespread UFO/ET/Alien disclosure is coming soon.

I'm making it.

I've been working with ET presence for 25 years on a daily basis.

This disclosure will make the WL stuff look like child’s play by comparison.

Hang in there..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What did you smoke?
Who are you that you think you can do it?
Show me something that convinces me...
I am open minded but guys like you just want to have attention...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
S&F

Something big is brewing. I feel this is only just the begining. You only need a spark to start an inferno,...and we have all been sitting on a tinderbox for sometime.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What did you smoke?
Who are you that you think you can do it?
Show me something that convinces me...
I am open minded but guys like you just want to have attention...

If you want something from me, don't insult me – don’t call me a liar.

You've never met a guy like me. I'll show you what I mean, but you won't be convinced immediately -- maybe not until others tell you what to think. You will have to study it, test it

You see, the UFO/ET/Alien thing is a GOD sting.

25 years ago, I was told that I was selected (as the Bible says "Chosen") to decode a hidden language in the English language – I figured out the decoding matrix and I prepared thousands of translation examples.

Ever wonder why thousands (more likely millions) of people have experienced "encounters" and "sightings"? Yet there is still controversy about it -- "no proof".

How about the strange thing in space -- like swirls, pictures drawn in Sunspots, the Sun "stopping", large starships where it is impossible for them to be there.

The millions of hidden messages in the English language are miracles, as are the strange things happenings in space. Miracles are Acts of God, “Magic”.

The UFO/ET/Alien thing is Magic. The work I have done is explaining the magic -- and is enormously critical of TPTB.

SEE THE WEBSITES LISTED IN MY PROFILE.
edit on 8-12-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

This is the right time. It has been FAR too long that we have been lied to. I do understand your arguments and worries because they are reasonable. But none of them is a reason to not go into disclosure NOW.

Personal problems
Most of our problems COME from what TPTB have installed - from the current power structure. We still need to "fight to survive" because they make things rare although there is plenty of everything. Technologies like free energy, anti gravity etc. - the REAL game-changers - have been suppressed because they would take the power out of the hands of a few and give it to us all. Medicine is not thought to help in the current system. It's thought to make money for the rich. We shall suffer so that we beg for the poison they offer us.
Everything today is ONLY money-based and separates us from all the other people because we need to be better, harder, cleverer than someone else in order to get more money. Only the rich people benefit from this system. They manipulate and control us, in order to keep us dumb, weak and working so that they can have a good time dominating their world of slaves.
I tell you - if the world would be as it could be already you would not think of such artificially created problems. All your "problems" would suddently vanish. They want to keep as small as their fear OUR power. We need to take down the current system.
Some points you mention:
- Economy: The game of the TPTB; their main control-system to make us their slaves. They sell us energy and water although this should in fact be free.
- Nations, Politics: Their "show on the stage" to create FEAR. Fear makes you weak, makes you follow them when something "bad" happens.

Transparency
These days we really don't know what's going on behind the scenes. There is a climate fraud, UFO secrecy, OIL cartells, virtual terrorism, "good guys" vs "bad guys", corruption etc. We do not really now what's happening there. We were taken out of the chain. We shall not know. That's TOTALLY inacceptable. We need to take our power back. We need to care about this planet and our very own future. We must enforce this transparency because they by themselves would never allow it. Wikileaks is a tool that wakes up some people which thought "What can I do? I can do nothing. It's my fate what's going on here." Take your responsibility back and ACT.

UFOs
Let's assume SOME of the UFOs are indeed spaceships from other planets / solar systems / dimensions / whatever. Then there ARE other beings and they are already here. Then TPTB are not the "top" guys anymore and there is NO reason to obey them. (Even today there is no reason - we only think there is one.) Then we all would suddenly begin rethinking our lifes. What if those E.T. would in fact share wonderful technology with us? Because the love any lifeforms and want to help whereever they can - IF WE WANT IT. But you will never see any of this heppening because TPTB hide everything before you so that you don't know. And that you think "Life will always be the same. It's a tough and struggling fight." But what if some key elements are simply wrong. And they don't want you to know that.

Readyness
Mankind was NEVER ready for anything. The world was suddenly round and not flat. The first cars were shocking, the industrial revolution was shocking, computers were shocking, the internet is shocking. There is never ever a "good" point in time to introduce something new. People are NEVER ready because they don't want any change at all. Because they think they know "everything" and feel safe with this thought. This is one of the major weapons they use to control us. They keep us locked in the old master slave scheme. And we swallow it.
With mankind's readyness it is the same as with purchasing a computer. When is the right time to buy one? It's not now. Because next month they will have as faster CPU, better graphics, more memory, better software and look smarter. And they will be cheapter. So let's wait 'till next month. But when it's the next month then the same rule can be applied again and again and again and again. So as a result the best time to buy a computer is NEVER. I suggest: it's NOW.

---

I think the changes to come are inevitable. Whether we are ready or not. You will NEVER have everyone ready. Let it happen. It's for the better and along the way more and more people will realize that it's better for them. This system is pure slavery and I want to escape it. Therefore the first step is full transparency. And it brings a lot more benefits with it than downsides. In the end we will see that we are NOT alone in this universe and that there is a helping hand IF WE JUST NEED AND CALL FOR IT. But we must know this hands exists. And we must request it. But as long as so many people not even realize that there are other intelligent beings around - they would never think of such a possibility.

Don't be afraid. I promise you it's for the better what happens now. It may be a bumpy ride for sure - I can't take that away. It also has to do with our fear of change itself.
But you will see that everything turns out to be better than ever before if we just let it happen.
And I believe we must even support these changes to manifest to become a part of it. I will do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join