It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November Tipping Point - Disclosure has begun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
so the op wishes to bring about the end of civilization to make his own ideas make sense - lol make no mistake my friend when the end comes your going to pay like everyone else.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Sorry but your attitude is not understandable for me.

If you read my thread carefully then you should know that I don't want ANYONE to pay for anything.
Forgiveness is the correct answer. Revenge doesn't help anyone - it makes things worse.

And why the hell should our civilization END? (Was there any after all??)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I would like to say congratulations!! I do believe you are the first person to say, "see I told you that the webbot November predictions would come true." We made it a whole 7, yes count them, 7 days before someone had to back up the claims of webbot, timewave, etc. and claim that the predictions were spot on. This is getting ridiculous. I think I will go outside and make some face-down snow angels. Maybe in the process my frontal lobe will freeze and I will make some grand prediction about the coming disclosure.

THIS.

Truely pathetic OP. Cliffs stupid prediction mentioned NOTHING about wikileaks or anything like it. It specifically mentioned an event that would dwarf 911 on a specific date and cause a global chance of conciousness. Now that it failed miserably, you sad followers and he have since tried to change the predictions to claim anything that happened in November as a hit. Wikileaks has been leaking stuff long before November and the recent crackdown on it was bound to happen. This thread is so pathetic as is webbots and its desperate followers who will take credit for anything to fulfill their stupid vague "predictions" just because you desperately WANT to "believe". Truely insulting to anyone with a brain.

edit on 8-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I would like to say congratulations!! I do believe you are the first person to say, "see I told you that the webbot November predictions would come true." We made it a whole 7, yes count them, 7 days before someone had to back up the claims of webbot, timewave, etc. and claim that the predictions were spot on. This is getting ridiculous. I think I will go outside and make some face-down snow angels. Maybe in the process my frontal lobe will freeze and I will make some grand prediction about the coming disclosure.

THIS.

Truely pathetic OP. Cliffs stupid prediction mentioned NOTHING about wikileaks or anything like it. It specifically mentioned an event that would dwarf 911 and cause a global chance of conciousness. Now that it failed miserably, you and he have since tried to change the predictions to claim anything that happened in November as a hit. Wikileaks has been leaking stuff long before November and the recent crackdown on it was bound to happen. This thread is so pathetic as is webbots and its desperate followers who will take credit for anything to fulfill their stupid vague "predictions". Truely insulting to anyone with a brain.

Just because it doesn't happen instantaneously doesn't mean its not going to dwarf 9/11. Nobody truely knows how this is going to affect the world in a long run and the events that occurred in November from wiki leaks could have been the starting point and we have yet to see what is released. It may be nothing, it may be something incredible that creates world wide tension beyond what we could comprehend. The only truth behind any of this is to wait and see what time will show. To insult anyone about they're opinion is assenine and you should be checked for it. This isn't a Theory, this is an opinion the OP is making. He may believe it. That doesn't mean anyone else has to the only thing that is true is time. This starting point with him could lead into a really negative chain reaction. We will all have to wait and see what comes with this.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Guys, please. Before posting please read the COMPLETE thread in all its glory. Then you would have seen that I am no Webbot believer.
Also a basic understanding of human consciousness would help you to reduce your narrow minded point of view. If you are not able to see anything happening these days. Then no help is availble. Guaranteed

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xBWOMPx

In order for "an event to dwarf 911" to happen there has to be an EVENT. Theres no freakin event here, this is just the same thing wikileaks has been doing for a long time. Wikileaks has been leaking stuff long before webbots stupid ass prediction. The fact that finally govts are getting pissed was bound to happen and anyone with half a brain knew this would happen, its no prediction to say so, even if it was what was predicted but it WASNT. Cliff talked about an EVENT on a specific date that came and went. He hinted at war or a nuclear event, nothing even close to wikileaks continueing to do what it already does. This is such a desperate attempt to claim credit for something that it is really insulting to us who actually have critical thinking skills and know webbot is just a profit generating scam to get rich off suckers like the OP.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This thread is really reaching. The main problem with your theory as I see it is the time frame. Wikileaks did not release anything cables on Nov 14th. Wikileaks was not all over ATS threads on Nov 14th. Timewave and Webbot and everyone else married themselves to that specific date and nothing happened. If I predict a massive earthquake in California for Dec 10 and nothing happens, but you get a big earthquake in Asia on Dec 20, I would be foolish to come back and say, well I was kinda right, I knew one was coming so that counts.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Personal attack noted. You do not even know me. I never even earned a cent with any of this stuff and never will - because I do not plan to do so. And you simply don't read threads. You just seem to do some cherry picking to find what your prejudice is looking for and then drop a very unpleasant emotional bomb on anyone you suspect of being a crackpot.

I could also ask: Do you make money by hijacking threads this way? Your manners are far from being acceptable.
I believe you already know the site admins pretty well, do ya?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Don't strictly connect the Webbot project with the mentioned tipping point. It is just a funny and loose connection there. It's rather the term "tipping point" that came from the Webbot and an event that came from Wikileaks. I have NOT connected them in a way that I say "Look the Webbot did say it. Pray to the Webbot. Hail to our new leader." Err, sorry, no.

One final time:
1. There indeed was a tipping point in my opinion (INDEPENDENT of the Webbot thing!).
2. The tipping point is the recent Wikileaks release and the consequences of it.

End of transmission

edit on 8-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i may not have ever been a webbot believer tho timewave may have some interest to it, there may not have been a specific tipping point date in november (kinda unfortunately)
however was it not supposed to tip into a prolonged, 2 month 'release' of sorts
who knows maybe in january with all this cosmic pressure flowing something will happen by then

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrMasterJoe

Personal attack noted. You do not even know me. I never even earned a cent with any of this stuff and never will - because I do not plan to do so. And you simply don't read threads. You just seem to do some cherry picking to find what your prejudice is looking for and then drop a very unpleasant emotional bomb on anyone you suspect of being a crackpot.

I could also ask: Do you make money by hijacking threads this way? Your manners are far from being acceptable.
I believe you already know the site admins pretty well, do ya?

Rofl, ya now I work for ATS and am paid to actually talk some sense and reject the ridiculousness of this thread. Paranoia is hilarious. Just proves the type of "thinking" that went into this thread. You claim you dont "support" webbots but the entire premise of your thread, including the title is based around wikileaks being the fulfillment of a webbots prediction, so yea don't insult our intelligence. Without the webbot nonsense your thread is just "wikileaks has become global news thats on peoples mind", which is just stating the obvious that everyone knows and not worth writing a thread over.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You are full of prejudices and biased thinking.
There is no way to have a meaningful conversation with you.
Do whatever you like to do, think whatever you like to think.
You behave like someone I'd rather ignore.
And I can easily predict that this is not even important for
you or makes you rethink your behaviour.
edit on 8-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Spot on D4 could not agree more.

OP for someone who's been around here for a while I'm surprised you haven't learned some decorum. Your posts on this thread have been ill mannered and hypocritical.

To be open minded about this one would have to countenance the possibility that your 25 years of work could be the result of delusional thinking. If you think that has zero possibility then you are mad.

On another matter well the matter of the OP really, I can't believe i'm going to be the one to defend webbot. The moment people failed to keep to the rules of 'fight club', the web bot project ceased to be of any value. i.e. the moment we started talking about web bot was the moment we destroyed it as a predictive tool.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hi from Australia

I don't think that "Disclosure," which I will define as "World Governments releasing the truth about their knowledge of the UFO phenomenon" will happen.

I suspect that it will be "the people" who will find out this truth. This is why I spent five years facilitating the Disclosure Australia project locating, and publishing the contents of, the Australian Government's UFO files.

The results of our search may be found at disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

Happy reading.

Please also take a look at the Australian UFO blog at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

In order for "an event to dwarf 911" to happen there has to be an EVENT. Theres no freakin event here, this is just the same thing wikileaks has been doing for a long time. Wikileaks has been leaking stuff long before webbots stupid ass prediction. The fact that finally govts are getting pissed was bound to happen and anyone with half a brain knew this would happen, its no prediction to say so, even if it was what was predicted but it WASNT. Cliff talked about an EVENT on a specific date that came and went. He hinted at war or a nuclear event, nothing even close to wikileaks continueing to do what it already does. This is such a desperate attempt to claim credit for something that it is really insulting to us who actually have critical thinking skills and know webbot is just a profit generating scam to get rich off suckers like the OP.

Hey OP, read the above post again and stop posting please. Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
Yeah i'll back you up on this OP, timewave zero tipping point was the 14th, which is when the euro economy started to collapse further, and it's getting worse. The korean crisis, and wikileaks! The graph continues downward until about february, so expect more "change" which is what the graph predicts.

Agreed, the tippng point was not necessarily one single event, and Cliff High has said it's not the timing of the actual tipping point which is the most important, it is the 63 days of release language which follow.

Quote from Cliff:
"it is not the tip that is the issue, but the following acceleration toward the ground, and ultimately, the sudden hit you take if you are stupid enough to not have perfected your ukemi arts. Clear enough even for gov't shills? Spooks should know. They should have been trained in the ukemi arts. "
Endquote

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

reply to post by xBWOMPx

Like I said, something doesn't have to happen instantaneously for there to be something bigger then 9/11.
If anyone in this world truely understood any prophet by anything or anyone or the bible, we would be able to avoid catastrophic events. That spacific date could have already happened behind closed doors that leads into something bigger or it may be nothing. Like I said before, everyone needs to stop insulting everyone like they THINK they know better. Leave your opinion and drive on only time will show the truth.

Some people like some prophets better then others some dont pay attention to them (like the webbot) some are trying to grasp all of them and trying to put the pieces together to have a better understanding of whats to come so they can be prepared. But the truth is no body knows the truth. You know, WW3 may never happen, we might live to see WW4. We may end as a species tomorrow. My point is those who come on here and think they know exactly what is going on is wrong and you should be checked for that. I dont know anything about our future either, but I do know anything can start a chain of events in November that could blow away 9/11 in 3 years from now or maybe even 7 years who knows.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Most of you guys are living in a bubble. Think globally. Here in India no one gives two hoots about wikileaks. A country of over a billion people and there's barely anything on the news or in the papers plus most people haven't even heard about it. I've spoken to friends in China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc and apparently it's pretty much the same there. The common man just doesn't give a # because they have enough to deal with in their day to day lives.

BUT what I have noticed is (I could be wrong but it's just what I've observed) that the global elite (whoever they are) seem to be shifting their power base to the Indian subcontinent as well as China because the sad reality is we're pushovers at the most basic levels while our governments would do anything for a quick buck. Whoever is pulling the strings behind the scenes knows that Asia is the best place to be right now since most people here are so used to corruption and atrocities at every level imaginable that they just don't bother questioning anything anymore.

Here in India we have more than half the country living below the poverty line, where the only thing on their minds is how to feed their families. Then we have the middle class who are caught up in a whirlwind of materialism thanks to the incredible amounts of market infiltration by American/British corporates and foreign banks. And finally we have the upper class who have enough money to buy half the world as well as any politician and government official in sight. It's a similar scenario throughout most of Asia.

With a setup like this, it's primed for someone to move in and take over, which is what's happening right now. It's been accelerating over the last 5 years and very soon this side of the world will experience a repeat of colonialism. While previously it was done through military might, this time it's being done through media manipulation, advertising, marketing, banking etc. Basically we will end up becoming dependent on whoever takes control in the end.

So, coming back to my point, even though Wikileaks might seem like a big deal in the West, you have to remember that more than half the world's population resides here in Asia and people here just don't care. So while you might think that a disclosure on UFO's or something similarly 'earth shattering' through Wikileaks might be major news over there, to the other half of the world it wouldn't make a difference.

It's kind of like if you owned a company and your employees were getting restless due to some incriminating documents that surfaced, you could do any of the following things

1) Admit your guilt to your employees and hand yourself in to face charges
2) Grab as much money as you can and disappear
3) Move to the company down the road where the employees welcome you with open arms because you tell them you'll include an extra bowl of rice for lunch and install a fall guy in your place at your previous company and watch it implode while you watch from your new penthouse sipping on a glass of scotch.

No. 3 would best describe what's happening right now. Wikileaks be damned

edit on 8-12-2010 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
All hail the statistic calculating software.....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yes, I agree with the thread author.
As with any exponential curve there is a knee, or tipping-point.
Conspiracies and Disclosures as a phenomena has been growing for some time.

We've had lots of disclosure projects before, Steven Greer, Project Camelot, Above Top Secret.
However this is the first time that it's gotten to the Main Stream Media in the West in a serious manner.

I see this time in intelligence-sharing history
with Wikileaks as the Napster of music-sharing.

So while Wikileaks started centralized (one central server),
then decentralized (volunteer mirrors),
and are now becoming distributed (bittorrent).

The next generations of intelligence-sharers,
just as the following generations of file-sharers,
simply get smarter to outwit the predatory intelligence-hoggers.

Really we already have Freenet which is an encrypted network for sharing web content anonymously.
freenetproject.org...
It already has much controversial information not allowed on the ordinary internet.

So it's quite possible that intelligence-sharing can use freenet or similar network.

I myself am working on a
human-speakable-programming-language to help sort and store
information in a computer-accessible and human-readable manner,
thereby allowing our search-engines and filters to get much stronger,
so we could harvest, collect, recombine, analyze our intelligence.
while I have some primitive implementations already,
it'll probably be a few years before it's ready for beta testing.

To share this information, a distributed network, where instead of asking a higher authority how to get some place (DNS domain name service) can actually search around and ask friends on the network.

Freenet is already has the distributed features for web-content,
but I haven't yet been able to successfully use their freenet message system.
Another interesting thing could be if freenet content was available to the ordinary internet.
while there are some portals already, it's not a seamless transition at the moment.

In any case, there are structures available and in development for us to launch the next generations of wikileaks style information-sharing.

edit on 8/12/10 by lowki because: serious west

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join