It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November Tipping Point - Disclosure has begun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Webbot is a fail. way to conect wiki leaks to webbot = fail

Wiki leaks is not earth changing as webbot wanted you to belive would happen

Webbot= fail

timewave= fail

Exactly. thank you for saying this.

there have been absolutely ZERO valid predictions made by the "webbot'.

They do not exist. No actionable data has ever been disclosed by the webbot, and there will be none forthcoming.

I defy anyone to provide any evidence of the validity of these technologies.

End of story.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Great thread!

I was actually just thinking about making a thread about the same thing till I saw yours

I totally agree with you that wikileaks is the so called "tipping-point", because as you said, the world really is never going to be the same again.

Sure people can say that wikileaks released those afghanistan/iraq files, but nothing in the magnitude of diplomatic cables that reveal exactly what government officials are talking about behind closed doors.

This really is the epitome of the information age, I believe, and this epitome is the huge turning point- the epitome being that nothing you say is safe in secret anymore, no matter who you are. No more back-room discussions and secret phonecalls can be made without the fear of people finding out.

It is even more shocking to learn that the leaks we have right now are, at their highest security clearance, rated only "secret".

Kind of gives you the chills thinking about what might be in some of those "top-secret" files, or if your into the whole UFO conspiracy, the so called 46 levels above top-secret!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
now the whistle-blowers have an institution which isnt related to the mass-media and thats the biggest effort - not the content. there is much more smoking material in the net like the official patent to cure aids or the fema camp bill to mention some the people can relate to but they are worthless because of noone would publish them (whos not ATS or something the public would discredit - sry truth hurts)....
and this means we made a huge step in the right way against the nwo, you can see that in the way the us gov acted (and again the information this time was just gossip - they see the potential) - totally hysterics...
edit on 7-12-2010 by Psymoniac because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mrMasterJoe

maybe all of this is just the beginnig of some sort of world wide coup d' etat!
in WB prediction interwiev with Cliff High it was stated: The government won’t be the same. We won’t have the same relationship to a centralized government...
BTW(did Obama give any statement on the leaks yet?)
Gerald Celente suggeststed: "You know a good business to get into ? - the guillotine."
www.youtube.com...
(those are just clues)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Naw,. I say the op is wrong,.
WRONG WRONG WRONG

as usual there have only been teaser events,. like what has been going on for over a year now.
Nothing we have experienced is in anyway an event that begins the slide.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I was also thinking that the WL issue was the Nov. tipping point. Also, I think that what we have read is just the tip of the iceberg of something more big. The average joe now knows that not everything that's relevant to their future is told by the goverment and that's something more big than the real info that's on the cables and other files.
That's the relevance, not the content but what produced to common people.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Err... so you don't agree that the mass media engine is currently fully running on Wikileaks fuel?
Count the number of news items on one of the common mass media sites and you will see that AT LEAST 2 out of 5 headlines have to do with Wikileaks or Assange.

The Assange story will even fuel it more.

This is just the beginning...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

For me it's VERY important that the "avarage joe" begins to question the status quo. And this is EXACTLY what Wikileaks now enforces. The average joe usually thinks "What can I do? I can do nothing..." But now there is something to support... now the average joe can allow this to happen!!

There is much more to come... It may be coincidence that the "tipping point" of the Webbot and the Wikileaks release can be connected - who cares. All that counts is THAT IT HAPPENS.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Douriff

Well I think it's POSSIBLE but I do not believe so. Why? Because the consequences of letting Wikileaks grow to the proportions as they are currently has massive side-effects if they only wanted to install another new kind of control mechanism. Therefore I do not think that Wikileaks is a tool of the "dark cabal".

I believe that what we see currently is a fight of two very different groups. One group wants disclosure and wants the truth to get out - as soon as possible. But in a reasonable way - however a little bit of pressure is unavoidable. I think this "good" group wanted it from the beginning but were outnumbered and supressed by the other group which wants to conserve their power and control forever. Now the number of positive influces towards a disclosure has been growing to a critical point. I think it has already passed the point of no return. The "dark cabal" is about to loose it all. But for sure they will try to fight with any ugly trick they know. See what happened to Assange today and you know what I mean.

What happens now is epic - it's the most important section of mankinds' history as we know it. And it has just begun. It up to us to support it to progress quickly and nicely. I DO NOT WANT ANY casualties in this fight. I do not want anyone to use violence. We are smarter. The world deserves an intlligent and smooth transition to a better place. Forgiveness is what shall be in our hearts - NOT REVENGE.
But it must change now once and for all. And there shall be no single doubt about it that we will never turn back again.

I repeat myself when I say this is just the beginning. We need a little patience but I believe it will happen with enormous speed now. Watch carefully as everything unfolds... This will be a wild ride until the final goal is reached: freedom, and peace and wealth forever... FOR EVERYONE!
edit on 7-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

You have to remember how Web Bot works...Its a lot like the " I ching"..I knew a guy once who cast the sticks everyday, and he swore by it..One day he read the line .."A wheel will fall off your Chariot"..It came to pass that a wheel came off his car!....One swallow does not a summer make!..but with regards to Web bot,The Volcano of oil was right...The north Atlantic is 10 degrees colder than it should be..the Gulf stream has in fact packed up.This will cause unprecedented freezing,and many deaths.
Another thing to notice was the tipping point,Cliff moved it from the 5th to the 14th..add to that he always seems to jump the gun ,he could well have moved it back a bit more..But "Great events cast their shadows long before them"..and we are entering a period of strangeness.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Regarding the Webbot and how it works... I do believe in the human mind to work as a "quantum reality enforcer". I mean the mind (=soul), not the brain. Meanwhile even physicists admit (and looking at the two slit photon experiment and the wave vs particle measurement phenomenon / oddity associated with it) that it is US who create this reality. We let the probability wavefuntion collapse. We form reality from undefinedness / uncertainty...
Therefore even though the Webbot just picks up chit-chat... this is what people think after all. This is theirs minds in written form. Hence it is very well possible that what is written there may also manifest in reality! Given enough people to form a "critical mass".
I did not say every prediction is always right. We just haven't figured out all of this. But I say there is more to it than meets the eye...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrMasterJoe
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Don't just look on the released cables only. These are not really that important. They are a beginning of something more profound as they start the process of questioning the status quo!!

Obama said that he will be more open and that his administration will stand for transparency. NOTHING of this is true or ever happened - rather the opposite is true!

So looking at the grand scale of what Wikileaks does and the idea behind it... this gives us true transparency! Even if this is a bitter pill because now we see all the dirty business they did.

If they had nothing to hide... why do they panic so much now?

You remember the statement when they researched the UFO phenomenon in the 40ies? A military guy said "There's nothing to hide at all" ... maybe someone can put the video of that statement here, can't find it right away. I NEVER believed a SINGLE word of his statement - especially the way he said it

They HAVE a LOT to hide... that's not accaptable! Not acceptable at all!

The leaks are screwing the Vipers ability to sustain the secret communications which support their hidden agenda. WL are heros, IMO! And there's more to come.

The current situation has reminded me too of the Cliff High predictions - but whatever, it seems to me this could be the beginning of a much needed unravelling of TPTB and their nefarious games.
edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I sometimes find myself sitting applauding in front of my desktop PC when I read news about this all to happen. It's so amazing!! Now is the time of all times...

---

Edit to add:
Ron Paul is one of the guys in the US who really seems to "be on the right side" regarding his attitude towards many topics. It's worth reading his opinion about the latest Wikileaks release here:

www.ronpaul.com...

He is one of the good guys IMHO. My doubts are now almost fully gone.
edit on 7-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: Added Ron Paul reference

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The UFO issue in WIkileaks is deliberately orchestrated for FULL Disclosure.

When The Guardian held the Q&A with Julian Assange, they deliberately picked the UFO question.

So he could hint at UFOs as a prelude to the eventual Announcement.

Remember, the ET issue is the BIG one that no one wants to talk about.

But once more cables are released which will INDICT the dark hats for their crimes against humanity, then can people freely and openly talk about it.
edit on 7/12/10 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I am sure Julian Assange WILL be the person of the year 2010. I have no doubts.
You can vote for him also:

www.time.com...

I gave him a full "100"... there was no "200" available

---

Edit to add:
Although Julian Assange is the "head" of Wikileaks and he MUST get this attention right now... he is not Wikileaks. He is NOT the only hero of this new movement. And there will be other platforms soon.
The idea is what we give our vote to. And I give my vote with all my heart!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Oh yes, I totally agree. Therefore I labeled this thread "- Disclosure has begun"...
I believe the UFO topic will very soon get VERY serious attention...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
absolute best, well written, thread about WL since this whole thing started.

S&F.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Disclosure--with the big "D" has not begun. It has always been going on. The driving force has been Science, with a big "S." Science is our guide for what we believe is true in our daily lives. If Science says an asteroid from Mars has signs of ancient life, OK. If Science says that Titan has water and maybe primative creatures in the hot boils below, so be it. If Science says multiple stars have Earth-like or even atmospheres capable to supporting life, Great. What else is new today? What is coming tomorrow? That, my friends is not Disclosure according to the accepted meaning of the word. If anything, that is what I call Back Door Disclosure.

That totally rational, progressive plan lays the groundwork for the eventually acknowledging the UFO as being exactly what they seem to be. The problem all along has not been getting the common people to accept the existence of ET life out there, nor even the religious folks. It is getting Science to accept the awful truth it ignores. Only when the truth is overwhelmingly unavoidable will Science and an entire community focus on the local situation. Of course, several aspects of it and the government knows the full story already, but they are the players, not of the herd.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
The UFO issue in WIkileaks is deliberately orchestrated for FULL Disclosure.

When The Guardian held the Q&A with Julian Assange, they deliberately picked the UFO question.

So he could hint at UFOs as a prelude to the eventual Announcement.

Remember, the ET issue is the BIG one that no one wants to talk about.

But once more cables are released which will INDICT the dark hats for their crimes against humanity, then can people freely and openly talk about it.
edit on 7/12/10 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

That might also be the reason they are in such a tizzy. It just doesn't make sense for the ptb to be freaking out like this unless they thought there was something way more substantial than what has been released.

Or they are just crazy. That's possible too.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Btw - I now found the infamous statement "There is nothing to hide at all" in "I Know What I Saw" from James Fox:

www.youtube.com...

Look at 03:07 of the video (20:40 in the full IKWIS movie) ...

00:03:07 >> And there is nothing in the record which would indicate that we have been visited by any advanced civilization.
00:03:13 >> There is nothing to hide?
00:03:14 >> There is nothing to hide at all.

I say: You can hear and see it in their tone and face that they are lying like hell!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join