It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
No sir troll I do NOT! speak to ppl who do not know. ATS doesnt need a teacher and if it did I wouldnt volunteer, since I am still learning. Youre source, which I didnt read btw, is your opinion and that is YOUR truth. The accepted opinion of truth isnt why we here on ATS are communicating; you say lol we here on ATS do not believe that the "truth", as ppl like u accept, is the truth. Maybe ATS needs a disclaimer.
uuh, yea. My "truth" is not a truth, but an opinion. If i like broccoli, it is not my "truth" but my opinion.

Now as for insult nah I think not; that was a warning not an insult but hey " if the shoe fits wear it". My "evidence" is many years of awareness to the world around me and I do not believe I should be going back so far to explain anything, my progress is my agenda and I clan up with ppl on my level of understanding and knowledge. Your response to the 1st paragraph will always remain until you change your closed mind and attempt to understand a person's perspective; and quit if you cannot.
My closed mind? I am open to anybody who can provide EVIDENCE to what they claim, not just blind faith. Or i would believe just about everybody here on ATS no matter what. Your level of understanding? What, you think you are higher than everybody else? You think you have some sort of "intelligence" that nobody else has? PLEASE! You are made of the same mushy protein substance as the rest of us, and so is your brain.

Oh and by the way your laziness to check on sources and find out for yourself is probably why your "scholarly" mind has atrophied to the point of comprehending verbatim and advertisements. I know your type and I suggest you just let go and move one lol you already lost before you started.
MY laziness? I think it is YOUR laziness from not pointing me to your sources. You know my type? Now your trying to categorize me? That there is a good sign of a CLOSED MIND. Thinking that everybody can be categorized, sure sign of someone who doesn't like changing their viewpoints.

reply to post by shiman

Can you not type without insults? The mod's might not say anything, but I am, because it is annoying and not contributing.

link   

link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Satan=Santa what are you trying to do ruin xmas for the kids? Get out of here with that propaganda.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
And as many will agree with you, the whole point of this ATS and respective forum is to disseminate and consider every opinion in search of truth. There is truth even in a lie my friend, what you just said was very rude and unnecessary. You never know if one of them "converts" to a more open minded approach to truth seeking and can add that one shred of evidence you sorely need.

Kind of like Pascal theory lol. Butterfly effect. Or whatever but hey we should be nice to each other in the hopes of keeping everything civilized; or else divide and conquer is already accomplished by tptb and no clear pictture can ever develop.... lmao or as Jesus himself said " a house divided cannot stand".

BTW lots of trolls out here at the moment

[Mod Note: Deleted quote of deleted off-topic post.]
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

"What came first, the chicken or the egg" The conclusion is "you cant make something out of nothing" if it pertains to creationism or intelligent design. Now, as to evolution, it is, in itsself, a paradox. A chicken comes from an egg, but the egg came from a chicken. This keeps going untill you get back to when they were just amoebas swimming around in some tide pool, which is neither a chicken, or an egg, but just some cell.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

And i would like to see the OP's evidence that made his opinion come to that conclusion.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Amen to that brother.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

Interesting title,But you lost me at Satan.

First off ALL christians are the product of pagan beliefs.
So,the bible,jesus and satan are all products duct taped stories stolen from past religious beliefs.

Religions that long pre date christainity.
And Satan is no more than a scary figure created by the chatholic church to scare up the revenue.

And ATS is "deciving" us?
Really?

I dont recall anyone of us be dragged here to read or participate.
We arent told what topics to read.

In fact this same evil doing website,is the same one allowing you to post your opinion on here.
They are not censoring you.

Im sure we all appreciate your "concern",but I really dont think that ATS is right for you.
Not because of your religious beliefs,but you should practice what you preach,and not venture into such evil websites.

And i'll save you the time,none of us are looking to be "saved" by you.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

I was just say'n that to be silly. My birthday is on Christmas and I do not have a problem with Santa.
It just seems that people take the whole burn in hell thing to a scary level. Grown people that believe in folklore freaks me out, like being 45 and waiting on Santa.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think youre hopeless. Do you question logic? Do you believe in theory or is creationism your final call? Do you believe that my conscious is made of protein? Do you really think I havent considered all the points you probably have and am awaiting to hear new 1s by expressing myself? Do you have something better to do than waste my time? Obviously I will not give you a lifetime of understanding on a forum. Even school takes years to teach you a deception.

I can easily point you in the right direction and send you to ppl who will gladly eat you alive, unless youre Daniel you will not survive. LOL I do not have the time or patience to babysit on ATS. And if you perceive anything I say as an insult, well hey take it how you take and keep it moving. How can you find concealed truth if an hint you cannot take?

Sorry kid I cannot help you besides feeding your need for attention on ATS a bit longer. Matter of fact this might be it I think, you bore me go somewhere and play Im busy. But hey here is a thread for you by a special friend of mine, koolest guy on ATS and more patient than me and willing to state his sources..... lol...... www.abovetopsecret.com...

that is my personal fave on here, okay have a great life and if you ever wish to speak with me, please bring some form of view besides regurgitating what msm teaches you to say....

peace once again

reply to post by shiman

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

I was just about to agree with you, His post was very discerning and that is not how we are going to solve anything, but still I believe this censorship likens ATS to almost a dictatorship rather than a real true free online community bent on being denying ignorance...I believe censorship is accepting ignorance. I also believe ATS would thrive and even broaden it's community 10 fold if a few changes were made and that being censorship need not be final, but only discretionary. I believe that would make ATS a real Above Top Secret website. Hope that wasn't to long and to off topic.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
reply to post by Phenomium

These are the kind of christians i would like to see more often. Although i do not agree with the blind faith thingy, as long as they dont go and try to force their religion upon me im fine. Besides, religion is not about how many people you can get to join, or how many people you can control using the word "god", but religion is what gets you thorough day by day, and a christian like in your text has his/her own interpretation of whatever religious aritfact they are following, not just what their priest tells them.

A true Christian would not force anything upon you, but set an example hoping you would follow it.......just as Jesus did. I never try to force Christ on anyone, but I tell them my story, were they to ask. Hopefully, they are not following ANY artifact or relic as that is idol worship. Jesus is within, not without.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Well I guess I was filling in the gaps the op was missing... Which just broadens the topic , I was interjecting 9/11 as a CIA false flag... And that was too off topic for moderators... So I hope this brief consolidated mention is ok.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Assange might be possesed by satan. By putting lives in danger, the government plays it off as he got a speeding ticket. . He thinks that our country is an evil empire out to destroy the world and that it is his righteous duty to shed light on the world wide secrets and free the millions under the thumb of the evil United States.
This man is a dedicated enemy of the United States.
A United States so evil that it allows him to get away with this. Let’s ask ourselves some questions. Would China let wikileaks get away with this? Would Russia?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
oh wow finally we're getting somewhere.. I take back the hopeless comment lol my bad just I didnt feel you were even trying to stimulate any thought. Where did the cells come from? Where did matter come from if "matter cannot be created nor destroyed but only change shape"?

Could it be that everything that is always was? In humanity's understanding that is impossible up to this date; although quantum physics has been putting the foundation of our understanding on a ricter scale reading of 8.5 about or 9; you know shaky ground.

Who knows what God is and maybe it is a wormhole or whatnot but there had to be a creator of substance. Even if the mind is a hologram and we create our perceived realities as floating consciousness in a universe of thought and projection; we had to have a beginning.

If we always were then we appeared all at once, oh wait -Rene Descartes- " I think therefore I am" whew I have to say that everytime I feel I am talking to myself. You know I feel real bad now for talking to you the way I did, Im sorry. Plz understand I got my guard up for trollz and you popped up my radar as enemy craft and youre just a friendly. peace

Originally posted by shiman
reply to post by fonenyc

"What came first, the chicken or the egg" The conclusion is "you cant make something out of nothing" if it pertains to creationism or intelligent design. Now, as to evolution, it is, in itsself, a paradox. A chicken comes from an egg, but the egg came from a chicken. This keeps going untill you get back to when they were just amoebas swimming around in some tide pool, which is neither a chicken, or an egg, but just some cell.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ah, a religious loon. Provide solid proof that it is indeed Satan that is behind every thing and maybe I will believe you.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What you just did needs to be taught to all ATS members. You just disagreed but in a way that can built upon. And I agree with you in part but censorship should not be considered. Everyone should be allowed to have their say so that way they can see the error in their ways themselves, rather than resent us as "elitists" of truth from some perceived sanctimonious mod, like the one kept messaging me today "yeah you", spanking. LOL but rules are rules and we must abide by them or work around them as I prefer. Peace

quote]Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM
reply to post by fonenyc

I was just about to agree with you, His post was very discerning and that is not how we are going to solve anything, but still I believe this censorship likens ATS to almost a dictatorship rather than a real true free online community bent on being denying ignorance...I believe censorship is accepting ignorance. I also believe ATS would thrive and even broaden it's community 10 fold if a few changes were made and that being censorship need not be final, but only discretionary. I believe that would make ATS a real Above Top Secret website. Hope that wasn't to long and to off topic.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
China and Russia wouldve been at war for the actions the United States has been leaked about. Some form of discipline from the UN to spank them at the request of the United States like a Geneva Convention or a human right volation blah blah you already know the UN is controlled by occult pedophiles fronting as globalists but really Illuminati lackeys and Satanists... ok I take that back cuz I have no proof but just a strong feeling lol

Assange is who he is and there will be consequences for what he has done and what he has shown about repsective parties. Let the games begin.

Originally posted by thecinic
Assange might be possesed by satan. By putting lives in danger, the government plays it off as he got a speeding ticket. . He thinks that our country is an evil empire out to destroy the world and that it is his righteous duty to shed light on the world wide secrets and free the millions under the thumb of the evil United States.
This man is a dedicated enemy of the United States.
A United States so evil that it allows him to get away with this. Let’s ask ourselves some questions. Would China let wikileaks get away with this? Would Russia?

edit on 6-12-2010 by fonenyc because: I wrote inhuman citation where i shouldve wrote human right violation lmao Imma clown

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

"ATS is also part of this scheme, they are also puppets of Satan and are promoting this kind of thread..."

Umm... since you started this thread doesn't that sort of make you part and parcel to Satan's plan???

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Parcel to satan's plan by trying to reveal corruption... I guess it's corruption in satan's mind...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join