It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

His comment is not trolling. He can back up his claim. The op, other-hand, cannot.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Which statement is MORE true:

1.) Nietzsche- "God is dead."
2.) God- "Nietzsche is dead."
3.) "ATS is lead and controlled by Satan"
4.) "TheTruthIsFromGod" is a messenger of God simply trying to help God spread his message of love. (and guys he can't help it that he "knows" ...it hurts him alot to lovingly tell you that you are going to hell!)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

He is right about the CIA... And their desire basically for world domination.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
the truth is only from GOD

so I will ignore what you just said

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

If you ask God if it's the truth, maybe he'll tell you.

If he does, Please share.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

That's cool and all, but he hasnt exactly backed up his claims by providing evidence and connecting the dots in an interpretation of the collection of evidence. Think like detectives, people! And not like NWO "need to control the world" detectives, like "get the evidence, connect the dots, solve the crime" ones.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Exactly. He is only a "messenger". He has stated many times that the only truth comes from "god". So why is he saying anything at all? He's only a man, so he must be telling lies.

P.S. I like how we're all hitting reply to instead of quote now. Thanks mods.
just playin.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Satan and his friends, i thought it could be demon hybrids, reptilians, satanists, or a bunch of control freaks, or 18 alien spiecies monitering earth

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If stating a fact is trolling I guess I'm guilty.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There are many theories to what or who they could be all have evidence one way or the other do you have any evidence to back up your claims if you do please share

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

1 Do you really need evidence of the origin of symbolism used by the Illuminati? Most of the Illuminati symbols are of Pagan Gods who they worship as the "many" forms of Satan; Molech and 911 as a search will begin your journey on that question as I encourage you to seek your own truth and perspective of what I know.

2 OMG really? How long have you been on ATS? I will give you a name where you can begin, William Cooper "Behold A Pale Horse". LOL Are you sure you want to know or wish to question my perspective, I assure you truth is subjective to one's perspective and life experience; to question one's truth is to eliminate the foundation of yours through sheer arrogance and false confidence.

3. Really? it was confusing to you? maybe you should attempt to "think" about what I said, no offense, and research as I am speaking to the ppl "in the know" of and not wishing to inform ppl when the tools are in all of ATS' forums. But still just 4 you I will explain. When you believe in the boogieman as a child and pee your bed out of fear, an example my friend, then you peed not due to a weak bladder, per se, but through the manifestation of what you fear. The manifestation can be a shadow but you know what you saw and thats why children can develop a sense of resentment toward their parents when beat for something they believe was true, when their parents say it is impossible.

What you believe is true and your action, or reactions, based on these respective beliefs manifest ideals that create truth. So if Satanists believe in devils and believe that raping and killing will give them power, then that Devil they follow is true as an ideal. The Devil is them. Get what I am saying ? I sure hope so.

4. After the pyramid picture I painted for you, I also factored in the 3rd perspective, ours, and how the structure in question, the pyramid, can be perceived as a whole. The truth of each stone and the eye can be judged with indifference and disseminated from a distance by merely looking. The Eye Of the Beholder is the people who see the structure of power and where it leads. Only those who prefer to marvel at a structure can appreciate the aesthetic and admire the builders but the questioning aware conscious mind can one day destroy and rebuild the pyramid through the use of cunning and intelligence, all the while creating the pyramid in his preference.

Thats the best I can do for you but do those searches and check those forums, I tend to think a little out of the box. Peace

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
WikiLeaks means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. For me, the WikiLeaks phenomenon is a only one small series of anomolies, amongst many ongoing processes, that are all related to the Singularity. Also fits with Novelty theory. Also fits with Mayan 2012 calendar theory. Also fits with Judeo-Christian theories of apocalypse / revelation. Also fits with solar warming theory. Also fits with Matrix theories.
edit on 12/6/2010 by SayonaraJupiter because: add content

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Just because he's merely a man doesn't mean he couldn't be directed by "God". I'm not saying believe blindly, but look at the evidence. It's plentiful, or it seems to be to me. I'm not trying to get to into it, but saying the very least. Underlying societies have penetrated main stream and we the mainstream are simply instruments of the secret. Almost a summer blockbuster scenario, but in reality our existence compared to space is so minute who knows how many endless realities, parallel universes, black holes, and other bizarre things are out there. We are only at the brink of something new or doom. Either way it won't go the way it's planned. I believe the plan each of these societies had are all being altered almost on a daily basis. Just a thought, but real time is changing real time.

Might be a lot of mumbo jumbo, but just food for thought.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Posters - want "evidence".

Evidence of God & then they will believe.

Yeah right - JC came along and performed miracle after miracle after miracle - her cured leprosy the scourge of the people, he raised people from the dead incluing lazarus & quite a few others, even children of the oppressive romans who were persecuting the Jews. He Turned water to wine, and walked on the waters, he quieted the seas and forestalled the winds. He even rose from the dead himself.

God has performed miracles for mankind throughout all of recorded history, David - who slew Goliath with the tiny white stone called faith (the faith to step into the arena, when his own troops and those of the opposing army wre both laughing at him alike - and there he slew Goliath the giant.

Miracles opening the red sea and so it goes - theres a whole book of them if you wish to go read it (whether you read a Bible or the Koran.

The simple fact - that mankind will not believe and it will be as it was in the days of Noah when only a handfull will believe and be saved.

Verily I say unto you today that een if the good lord in his eternal race performed a miracle in your lives this very day right now - not a single one of you would believe.

Such is the state of Apostasy that exists now on this earth.

And - we wonder why WW3 is upon us and tha 4 of the 6 billion people on this planet are about to ship out.

Were it not for the grace of god i think a lot more of us would be gone already mlong before now.

The one sure fact is - that we sould not put the good lord to the test. We should not tke his name in vain.

The day that our good lord just finally grows tired of us - is the day you can kiss your sorry ass goodbye.

Shalom.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There is no god, as there is no evidence of a god.

Show me evidence and I will believe in your god.

Untill then don't use him/she/it as an argument.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Are you meaning a gravitational singularity

a mathematical singularity

essential singularity

removable singularity

movable singularity

isolated singularity

NWO singularity/??.... If it's NWO singularity you can keep it...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's started snowing!! Just after midnight and I've just gone out and built a rude snowman, does that make me in league with the devil??

Woogles Snowman

Lol, I can't believe your all still arguing over this, it really is silly, and to some extent, as a ATS member, offensive

link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
reply to post by shiman

1 Do you really need evidence of the origin of symbolism used by the Illuminati? Most of the Illuminati symbols are of Pagan Gods who they worship as the "many" forms of Satan; Molech and 911 as a search will begin your journey on that question as I encourage you to seek your own truth and perspective of what I know.

Oh, another one of those "The evidence is there, im too lazy to look it up, so you have to do it yourself". No. You state the claim, you back it up.

2 OMG really? How long have you been on ATS? I will give you a name where you can begin, William Cooper "Behold A Pale Horse". LOL Are you sure you want to know or wish to question my perspective, I assure you truth is subjective to one's perspective and life experience; to question one's truth is to eliminate the foundation of yours through sheer arrogance and false confidence.

Im sorry, but indirect attacks and insults? NO. Also, truth is not subjective to life's experiences. Truth is solid fact. If you run over a stock, fresh off the line Motorola Razr with a semi truck, it will break.That is truth. "Aliens are the devil", that is opinion.(not directed at you, by the way. just an example)

3. Really? it was confusing to you? maybe you should attempt to "think" about what I said, no offense, and research as I am speaking to the ppl "in the know" of and not wishing to inform ppl when the tools are in all of ATS' forums. But still just 4 you I will explain. When you believe in the boogieman as a child and pee your bed out of fear, an example my friend, then you peed not due to a weak bladder, per se, but through the manifestation of what you fear. The manifestation can be a shadow but you know what you saw and thats why children can develop a sense of resentment toward their parents when beat for something they believe was true, when their parents say it is impossible.
You are speaking to both people "in the know" and people not "in the know", but your problem is, you cannot expect people "in the know" to automatically know what you are talking about and what sources you are using, you have to provide that yourself.

What you believe is true and your action, or reactions, based on these respective beliefs manifest ideals that create truth. So if Satanists believe in devils and believe that raping and killing will give them power, then that Devil they follow is true as an ideal. The Devil is them. Get what I am saying ? I sure hope so.
What you believe is what you believe. It does not mean it is true in any way. I believe your definition of truth is different than the accepted one. Let me clarify that for you:here nowhere does it say that what you believe becomes the truth. I do see what you are saying in the second part of this paragraph, though. Not seeing how it's relating, so please clarify.

4. After the pyramid picture I painted for you, I also factored in the 3rd perspective, ours, and how the structure in question, the pyramid, can be perceived as a whole. The truth of each stone and the eye can be judged with indifference and disseminated from a distance by merely looking. The Eye Of the Beholder is the people who see the structure of power and where it leads. Only those who prefer to marvel at a structure can appreciate the aesthetic and admire the builders but the questioning aware conscious mind can one day destroy and rebuild the pyramid through the use of cunning and intelligence, all the while creating the pyramid in his preference.

Ok, again, where is your evidence? You can "paint pictures" all you want, but as to where your sources lie, not present here. My response to the first paragraph remains.

Thats the best I can do for you but do those searches and check those forums, I tend to think a little out of the box. Peace

link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

"God" is why we are here... Maybe why your still here, Do you think it's just you and you are unto yourself? We are connected and God is good. There's good in all of us and when that good comes out I believe God is with you...

Little more food for thought... I guess that rational just makes me feel good... I'm sure you feel good when you do things for other as well... Ever thought "God" was helping you? Is it death that makes you doubt?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join