It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Toy Robot that Brought Denver to it's Knees!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
ahaha i live in denver and there was nothing on the news about this. lol this is the exact reason why i come to this website. but it also just goes to show how the government is just trying to blow terrorism out of proportion

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Delete!
edit on 4-12-2010 by Alexander_Supertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
there was bro lol only a little bit i was watching 9news they showd the bomb squad robot going up to it lol

reply to post by openyoureyes2theworld

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

You gotta have some time to put on the 5000$ worth of weapons and personal protective gear, use the snazzy communications stuff, jump like Bruce Willis into the 250000$ special operations van, race with siren blaring and lights flashing and tires screaching, pumped up with heroic self-righteousness and vein self-importance, and live up to the action movies we were weaned on, to save the barely capable public that haven't had the training and are incapable of having the expertise we have, coordinating with each other, giving orders, cordoning off large pieces of private property to keep the sheeple safe from the most dire of terroristic threats, doing interviews, taking questions, basking in the warm loving public glow of the GE kleig lights at press conferences, delicately selecting, editing, classifying and sharing bits of or heroism with the blonde newsgirl who's upper lip glistens with dewy hopefulness as she thinks of headlining the evening news with OUR pictures and video of us taking charge, breasts heaving as she looks into "the safety zone" at US pointing, looking through 2000$ binoculars, assessing the danger of the situation and developing the best angle for enfilade with our custom made german submachine guns, then after we have taken charge and eliminated the threat and launched intel investigations into motives of the conquered enemy, bonding together as only men can bond, doing things that men do, so when we go back to our brand new 30 million dollar law enforcement and emergency response center and start shedding our gear and weapons in the locker room, we can look at each others' glistening naked bodies and feel like real, beefy, rigid, proud MEN!!!!
Mate, that was nearly as good as the OP. Star for you! I'm still on pg1 - I hope to read more of this type of reply.
As Proto mentioned, until people realise just how absurd these gun totin' "men" are, nothing will change.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
After the "G" meetings in Canada where they invented laws that didn't exist to arrest people, and after Montebello where they were caught dressed up as protesters and were starting violence...
I'd say they obviously have a psychological selection process which determines which applicants have knitting needles inserted into their frontal lobes, and just choses them.
heh heh
FANS

The Idea about leaving things all over I think, would seriously mess them up.
I suspect that if it was done in mass, they would respond with a false flag, but that would be for the peeps.
The law would still end up paralized for their own saftey

one of those slinky snakes in a jar would be cool......on a web cam
BOO!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Oh, I'm sorry. What was I thinking?! Toddlers/dolls don't explode because they are booby-trapped with IEDs but they expode out of joy!

Silly me. There's no such thing as an extremist.
edit on 3/12/2010 by DGFenrir because: (no reason given)

I assume you mean those toylike items that kill and maim so many children each year in foreign lands. Yes, those highly profitable cluster bomblets that lie in wait for some poor bugger to tread on them or pick them up, lying dormant long after the conflict has ended. Those are good bombs though, obviously!

Get a freakin grip and at least try to stop seeing threats everywhere, you'll get an ulcer worrying about it all.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Oh good Lord, next thing ya know they will make us all get rid of trash bins "because it could be used to house a potential explosive device". Where will it end?

Can explosives be hidden in a toy? Yeah, sure. But where can't they be hidden? And when was the last time in the US that its actually happened?

Makes me want to go buy some GI Joes and set them up around town- if I didn't think they'd figure out it was me and probably sue me.

The sheeple are going to become so paranoid they'll give up anything to be "safe". How do you think Nazi Germany started? Not all at once, I assure you of that!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I am not too familiar with the situation, but could it be possible that the event was a drill of some sort (with the robot being a conveient reason for the drill)?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ace thread Proto and many ace replies, sorry folks I stopped giving out stars or any plans for ROTFL replies to replies and just went for the laughing instead.

Now we know why there are so many cases of Leo on citizen violence the cops have gone MAD, once gentle tellers of the time and smiling givers of direction have become maddened savages in the ceaseless war on TERROR.

Forget bombing the factories where they are made half way around the world, I made the mistake of going into a toy shop yesterday and they were all around me, openly on shelves with their mocking eyes. I say the only sensible response is to burn down your cities and take to the woods where you know what you eat is safe and what your child plays with is safe because it was caught, gathered or made by you, could this be what happened to the Maya civilisation, driven into the woods by Atlantean toy terrorists.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Not only has this country gone insane with terror fever, it's becoming a pandemic of paranoia to the extreme.

We are raising children to be scared of their shadows. We are encouraging FEAR. Hide in your houses. Don't trust your brown skinned neighbors. Be afraid of toys. Get your body scans, because someone will blow up your plane. Do it for your country, prove you're not a terrorist. Everyone has an evil agenda until proven innocent. etc.

This is a sickness we are passing on to our children.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Wow...idiots. How did they know that the robot didn't contain biochemical substances used in warfare? If this was actually serious, probably half of US would be killed from some sort of chemical bacteria pandemic that reproduces and feeds on human fluids to survive. One drop of biochemicals would kill off everything and if the so called ''terrorists'' would insert a small container into the toy robot, the bacteria would break free.

Just saying...what the worst that could happen?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJRichey

Makes me want to go buy some GI Joes and set them up around town- if I didn't think they'd figure out it was me and probably sue me.

The sheeple are going to become so paranoid they'll give up anything to be "safe". How do you think Nazi Germany started? Not all at once, I assure you of that!

It really has gone crazy. Like the time someone accidentally left behind a backpack outside in downtown San Francisco. They shut down the entirety of the boardwalk and downtown so they can make sure it's not a bomb.
You can't fart wrong, or someone is going to think you have a bomb.

Instead of a terror alert meter, we have the msm and ptb scaring the hell out of people.

We better get them body scanners and VIPER units at the public bus stations too, lord knows little Johnny is a child terrorist bomber with his john deer toy tractor, just waiting to blow up a grocery store on the way to school.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by martian_man
Wow...idiots. How did they know that the robot didn't contain biochemical substances used in warfare? If this was actually serious, probably half of US would be killed from some sort of chemical bacteria pandemic that reproduces and feeds on human fluids to survive. One drop of biochemicals would kill off everything and if the so called ''terrorists'' would insert a small container into the toy robot, the bacteria would break free.

Just saying...what the worst that could happen?

yeah... let's all run from our shadows and scare ourselves into holing up in our houses. Someone's got a toy.... oh no. Toys are the next new trend of terror.

I can't take anymore. Really can't. They are making EVERYONE SCARED and it's absolute insanity.

I refuse to live this way. I do. They are using fear to make people submit. Here's my new theme song. I won't be living in fear the way they want me to. I'm coming from a place of anger and I know this, but it's always going to be something. Look at the bigger picture and you see the lies.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
S&F Proto!

Hilarious stuff indeed!

What a crazy and hysterical world we've become, it's so sad! :shk:

The "War On Terra" security appartus and its industry has become so big so it wouldn't surprise me if they have to invent situations like these just to justify their legal actions and the public spending budgets on security equipment etc.

And that is worrying even for us here in Europe!

The American security industry with folks from the military industrial complex and their corrupted poltical henchmen are pressuring the EU to implement the same new "anti terra" laws which makes it possible for them to sell their security concepts and equipment over here as well.

A brilliant recent example of that would be the "naked x-ray scanners" and cargo x-raying machines & equipment which they are lobbying so hard to sell to airports here in Europe.

That whole process is corrupt.

There you have Chertoff, the former DHS boss from the American Gestapo whose administration brought us these Laws, then you have his association with the American/Israeli companies who are involved with the manufacturing of these naked scanners and cargo x-ray machines - who also happens to be clients of the Chertoff Group.

I mean, c'mon! only that is a clear giveaway to the facts that something is very wrong here, and that there's a couple of dogs buried with this whole "War Profiteering Through Terror Threats" agenda.

Well, most of the Europeans didn't want to buy this new scanner/x-ray concept - so what they did just after the EU had generally said no to these packages was to send special envoys from DHS trying to persuade and convince the EU to go a long with their "package deal" and implement this in the EU as well.

These special envoys came over here in August and in early September this year for special meetings with the Germans and the EU - and they said to the EU politicians:

You need to go along with this new concept because OUR intelligence says that the extremists are planning attacks in major cities here in Europe and the threat is imminent.

-Well, the Europeans said: "some of our Intelligence sevices don't have these same indications and do not think there are any special new excessive threats right now beside the ordinary ones".

-"But there is, you gotta trust us - the attacks are imminent" said the American DHS envoy to members of the European Parliament.

And suddenly through a magic stroke there were threat warnings in media everywhere! - they would attack us everywhere, in London, in France, in Germany and Italy!

And coincidently because the threat was "imminent"....in Paris heavily armed militarised police troops could be seen on the streets exactly at the same time the country went through on of their largest waves of public protests on the streets since 1968

The same protests and strikes were happening in Spain, Germany and elsewhere in Europe! all with heighten security and heavily armed police troops on the streets and around public gathering points - coincidence?

And with sharpened security everywhere, because the Americans said that the threat was imminent! and this is just happening exactly at the same time when the planned protest marches are taking place? when the Europeans take to streets marching & protesting in unison all over Europe for the first time in recent years since the great 1960's protests?

(It so happens that I saw this crazy heighten security frenzy up close myself, because when I was travelling in airports of Europe at the same time this happened - everyone got searched more thoroughly & had pat-down and the lines were long)

Then during the same weeks this printer stuff incidents happened to convince the Germans and the EU to buy their new x-ray/scanner machines! - and this will cost the airports of Europe and the European taxpayers BILLIONS!

The corrupt politicians and the Chertoff crowd of x-ray/scanner manufacturers are saying: never waste a good crises!

I say: too much coincidences for my ATS brain!

edit on 4-12-2010 by Chevalerous because: of deception and due to corruption! - handcuffs for all!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
i wonder if you left a stack of Koran books would they blow it up?
they would be stuck between offending the Muslims or destroying a potential bomb...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hopefully the FBI, DHS or Denver PD will capture the 6 year old villian who perpetrated this dastardly deed. More resources (your tax money) must be spent to solve this attack. The government is totally insane!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have not laughed so much in a while!
Lucky it wasnt a Godzilla toy, they wouldve evacuated the entire city and tried to freeze it lol
Well laid out OP that was a nice read.
S&F

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Excellent post Proto! S&F for you. This whole thing is going way to far. I think we do need a "national leave your toy out day" or something to draw attention to the absurdity. Step by step they herd us toward fear induced dictatorship and slavery. When does it stop?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks for the laughs my friend. This was so well written!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
S&F...Love the post Proto!

The robot actually could have been a big problem if the plans were drawn up correctly. Just like in Spinal Tap, the terrorists made the prints in inches, not feet!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join