It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter/UFO's over Florida

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Okay that was the GK parachute team practicing a jump they were going to perform sometime.

Honestly this is an intriguing video. Do we know how close this helicopter got to this object? Because if was a lantern the rotor wash from the helicopter would have a profound effect on a chinese lantern. Sorry it would have blown the lantern around.That is just depending on the distance the object was from the copter,

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
reply to post by Human_Alien

Civilians own helicopters. Take a look at the civil register in the US? Helos are not limited purely to the military or law enforcement. Why is it that helicopters generate all this hype within the conspiracy community?. Helos come in all colours. Civilians also operate helicopters painted black. It is just a colour but is somehow associated with secret activity within the conspiracy community. In the UK the main colour for law enforcement helos is predominately black. The UK military paint many of their training helos and aircraft in predominately black. Black was found to be the most visible while flying under visual flight conditions.

What was it doing there, you ask? Why is it a conspiracy if an aircraft or helicopter uses a portion of airspace?

TJ

There happened to be an anomaly in the video in case you missed it. This isn't about a black helicopter. It's about a black helicopter that seemingly surveying a couple of unknown objects

Your post may have some merit but it doesn't have much logic. The 'whys' (is it there) outweigh the 'who" (owns them). I doubt a civilian helicopter is canvasing someone's backyard! Maybe that's just me....

Black helicopters are synonymous with UFO/crop circle sightings. Sorry buddy....we didn't make this up. It's just one of those 'things' that go hand in hand with conspiracies especially when there's a UFO involved.
We don't like this anymore than you want to accept it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You Tube is full of them. Helicopters with gyro stabisied cameras on the nose are nothing new. Survey companies, film companies, news stations, power companies, all utilise them, but somehow people freak out. Something in a field reflecting light, a helicopter and suddenly you have a conspiracy. It is that easy!

Black coloured helo operated in UK by private company.

www.abpic.co.uk...

Four military helos fly over in formation and suddenly it is 'harassment'

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I live in Tampa Fl, I hear helicopters all the time unfortunetly, they are just police though. They fly so low that it will shake my windows. The search light has actually flashed through my window. One time when I was 18 and my bro was 21 he flashed a lazer pointer at the damn thing thinking it was funny and they pointed the light us and yelled for him to stop! It was so funny, we halled ass inside! In January I did see a HUGE military plane like no other, HUGE and what struck me as odd was how it was flying so low!! I looked all over the net and the news to see what was going on, and around that time we were taking people from Haiti to our local hospital.... so that was the only thing I could think of... Cool Video!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i would check into a hotel if i saw 2 ufo's hovering over my house and a black helicopter boxing them in.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Okay that was the GK parachute team practicing a jump they were going to perform sometime.

Honestly this is an intriguing video. Do we know how close this helicopter got to this object? Because if was a lantern the rotor wash from the helicopter would have a profound effect on a chinese lantern. Sorry it would have blown the lantern around.That is just depending on the distance the object was from the copter,

Oooooh oooooh I LIKE your logic.

Yeah. If these were lanterns or even Hefty garbage bags, wouldn't the velocity of the rotors effect it?
If the rotor is rotating at 100-500 rpm then surely it must effect light weight objects, no?

It doesn't look like the objects are too far away from the helicopter seeing he got them all in one frame....and they were low enough in altitude to be filmed so.....................

Very interesting argument tsurfer2000h. I'd flag ya but I can only star you!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here is a video that looks more like the one in the OP video. Don't know much about this video it just shows a copter that looks similar to the one in the video..

Note it as no markings to identify it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Your post of the 'Black' helicopter videos proves my point. Military helos on exercise or routine flight training. One in a field and suddenly it is a conspiracy! What do you think happens when a helo like that AH-64 Apache has an in flight emergency. It lands wherever it can.

www.kcrg.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Some of you guys on here would make a conspiracy out of thin air!

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i agree with the hoax, the helicopter looks fake. wtf, the helicopter sounds like it's right beside him, yet it obviouly a few thousand feet away.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I don't worry about flags or stars I am just tired of when certain people see a video like this they automatically say chinese lantern and then do not take the time to actually think about the the variables of how a lantern would react to the air disruption of a helicopter that gets near it. Not saying that is the case here but I do know if this was a lantern and a helicopter is close there is no way it would stay in somewhat stable flight. To much rotor wash for that.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

You seem to be omitting the TWO OBJECTS in your helicopter debate.

We're not talking about JUST the helicopter rather.....its presence in conjunction to two unknown objects.
And because you're sticking to a 'helicopter' argument solely I can only assume, you're avoidance of mention of said-objects suggests------ you're lacking debunking arsenal in totality!

But I like your spunk!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am unable to create a new thread so I'm posting this here. I couldn't find it and the search function was down so sorry if this is a repost. www.evolvethe.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

I live in West Palm Beach and know exactly what you're talking about. Sometimes it feels,literally, that they're in my living room. I can feel the rotors throughout my body.
They are loud and very unique in sound.

I see helicopters continuously here in this area. They're either looking for illegals or drug runners or doing a military exercise or filming an hourly crash on I-95 but I've also SEEN and felt those enormous guttural-feeling black helicopters zipping by and usually off over into the Atlantic Ocean.

But some people just want to think/feel everything is on the up & up and copacetic here in the Land of La.
Oh well......what's ya gonna do?

Thanks for sharing and be careful with that laser. I think they can imprison you now as a terrorist (or was that for fishing without a license? I forget :up

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatestKIdd

I know! Isn't that fascinating?????
But the insecure, uninformed, narrow-minded people will still argue, kick, scream, deny and defend their human-honor so...........it is what it is for now. Soon enough, it will be a 'given'.
You'll see.
Thanks!

Oh, there is a thread on it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Thanks man! And yes, it is super exciting stuff. One day...one day...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You are trying to analyse a low quality video. It doesn't have the resolution in order to make out distinct markings.

For example if these helos were in that video the resolution wouldn't be good enough to read the registration.

www.airliners.net...

ukhelicopters.fotopic.net...

Here is someone claiming that this helo is completely unmarked in Canada.

www.nano-shells.com...

TJ
edit on 29-11-2010 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

There is no way of knowing how far the helo is away from the object? Perspective comes into play here. At one point the helo looks like it is over the objects. The objects could be in the distance in relation to the helo? No pilot is going to endanger his helo by coming into close proximity to such an object in his airspace regardless if it is a flying lantern or a solar balloon, etc.

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Could be those guys i saw were just taking a break at 4am,..in a neighborhood.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

So if there's no way of knowing another words it could be 50 feet away....correct?

I'm sure there's been a study on how close a Black Helicopter can get within a lantern (Homeland Security probably covers that) so I would think, 50' would be safe enough. Hell, a pelican is bigger than a typical lantern and I don't see many aviation-bird mishaps so the likelihood of a helicopter-lantern calamity is probably nil but.......thanks again!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Here this is FAA regulations for identification marking..

(3) Rotorcraft, must be at least 12 inches high, except that rotorcraft displaying before April 18, 1983, marks required by § 45.29(b)(3) in effect on April 17, 1983, and rotorcraft manufactured on or after April 18, 1983, but before December 31, 1983, may display those marks until the aircraft is repainted or the marks are repainted, restored, or changed.

and here is where these should be placed on the helicopter..

(a) Rotorcraft. Each operator of a rotorcraft shall display on that rotorcraft horizontally on both surfaces of the cabin, fuselage, boom, or tail the marks required by

edocket.access.gpo.gov...

So they would be visible on the helicopter.

Also the pics you posted are for helicopters from the UK and they do not have to follow FAA regulations in America. So these pics are useless to compare them to helicopters in America. So thanks for trying but those won't work in this situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join