It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter/UFO's over Florida

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Haven't had to many helicopters fly over you have you? You will hear a helicopter at a couple thousand feet with no problem. I get all kinds of military helicopters that fly over my house at a couple thousand feet and you can hear them. The ones that fly over are Cobras, Apaches, Black Hawk, Huey, and Chinooks and there is no problem hearing these fly over.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I just stuck this in Skeptic Overlord's thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I'll share this notice/email here too. Yes, I have the highest friends (literally) in the lowest places (well, literally again too)

MOFFETT FIELD, Calif. -- NASA will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. PST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life.
www.nasa.gov...

I think because our reality is about to change, I feel time, as we know it, will be effected by this reality-change. Can't explain it. Just a feeling.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You are still trying to analyse a low quality video. How do you expect registrations marking to be visible in any video that is compressed and such low quality? Are you seriously saying that in the OP video the markings should be visible?

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I live in Marion County FL, and the other night while out viewing the sky I saw a very, very tiny "star" like object. Not blinking, not a plan because it was way to high. I was thinking if anything, it might have been a military jet or something, but it must of been very high. The thing is, this was just a solid light gently gliding across the sky, not one blink. I watched it until my eyes could no long see it and it dissappeared. I've been dying to see a true UFO, and hwile im not saying it was, it was very strange.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Wow, I've been waiting for the day for NASA to finally have some great evidence on life on other planets. Im excited to see what they have to say.
edit on 29-11-2010 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
I live in Marion County FL, and the other night while out viewing the sky I saw a very, very tiny "star" like object. Not blinking, not a plan because it was way to high. I was thinking if anything, it might have been a military jet or something, but it must of been very high. The thing is, this was just a solid light gently gliding across the sky, not one blink. I watched it until my eyes could no long see it and it dissappeared. I've been dying to see a true UFO, and hwile im not saying it was, it was very strange.

Could've been a satellite though. They can be pretty ambiguous if not, outright deceiving but...who knows. I hope it was a true UFO. Alien or ours.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by human32826

You commented on how quiet the helicopter was. You probably witnessed a NOTAR (NO TAil Rotor) helo? Doing away with the conventional tail rotor greatly decreases external noise.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.mdhelicopters.com...

NOTARs are used by some law enforcement agencies in Florida.

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Wow, I've been waiting for the day for NASA to finally have some great evidence on life on other planets. Im excited to see what they have to say.
edit on 29-11-2010 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

Playing devils advocate if I may:
NASA's evidence of extraterrestrial life can be microbial too. I didn't read the word 'intelligent extraterrestrial life" however......that's not to say this isn't indeed what this is all about.

What's happening now is called Human-conditioning and believe me, there IS a program and..... we're currently in the throes of it.
Interesting times for sure. Between a possible nuclear world war and acknowledgment of extraterrestrial life......we won't know how to react and feel!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

No not 50 feet. Read my post again?. No pilot in that situation is going to get that close to such an object. The pilot has probably already identified the objects from a safe distance as lanterns? Why are you even insisting that the helo is there because of the objects? Pilot of helo going about his business and flies into the airspace where two lanterns are present. One of those lanterns heat sources goes out and the lantern descends. Pilot sees lanterns, monitors and stays at a safe distance. No story, no conspiracy.

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Examine the two videos posted by Human_Alien.

First one is an AH-64. Second one is UH-1.

How on earth at that resolution are you going to read registrations or serials?

AH-64 - Note serials and markings?

www.airliners.net...

UH-1 - Note serial and markings

www.airliners.net...

On the UH-1 video it even states in the description.

'The helicopters are not necessarily unmarked--they may have dark markings that blend in with their dark surface'

TJ

edit on 29-11-2010 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Oh get real. Even Auckland, NZ has a balck Police helicopter. Black is a colour. Whats' next a pink one appears over San Fransisco an it means homosexuals have taken over the government?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Lanterns,

they sure are spooky

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well unless the one "lantern" suddenly got pushed towards the other lantern by a gust of wind...you can see that at 2:10 to 2:15.

Not lanterns. Good video.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just an FYI, an EC135 does not sound like that. The audio file that is being played sounds like a R44 (4 seat, piston helicopter). Unless there was another chopper in the area, sound is way off.

And as previously stated, at that distance, and with the fenestron (fan tail) on that particular helicopter, it is extremely quiet.
edit on 30-11-2010 by gerktron01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This was emailed to me and I will assume it was filmed recently. I especially like this video because not only is it devoid background music, the guy remains focused and quiet throughout the taping which is the way I like to watch these videos.

I further like how he's able to capture (what appears to be) 2 UFOs and the helicopter in the same frame.
I'd like to hear your remarks.
(snip)

Black, unmarked helicopters of all sizes fly low over NYC all the time and I'm sure over all of the U.S. What's so special about them?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

The fact that the pilot stuck around to watch these things for more than 10 seconds leads me to believe that they did not know what they were observing.
Maybe the pilot was a civilian and happened to be carrying a video camera as well? Wouldn't it be something to see that video???!!!

I agree. I think he knew he locked on to something peculiar. But do civilians even own helicopters? I never knew one person who knew any person who owned a helicopter (except for the Trumps of the world) but I guess that doesn't mean they can't. I just don't see the purpose. They don't fly THAT fast and for the money spent on a chopter, they might as well buy a plane.

I think that was just a typical clandestine black OP helicopter. So I wouldn't hold my breath for the release of any video--- from any helicopter's vantage point---- filming a lantern (let alone a UFO) any time soon.
Hell, we're still waiting for the Pentagon to release their 9-11 videos and that's been almost a decade. So a Black OP chopter releasing a video? Highly unlikely but, we can still wish, right?

Niice video OP!
Thanks.

Re: civilians and helicopters..

my dads friend who lives up the road from him,
owns his own helicopter,
and is often seen flying around in it on nice days.
will even take you for a ride in it if you know him. lol

Though it is not black, or even dark in any way. lol

It is white , yellow and blue.

They are fun to ride around in though.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

They are probably probes, seeing how we react to an alien craft probing around. Probably don't have the ability to send anything else, just like we send only satellites around. PROBABLY.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What troubles me about this video is that the camera person seems to occasionally have to re-focus the camera (on nothing) and then after re-focusing the ships materialize all of a sudden. It makes me think that the video is fake and the a CGI program like Maya or 3DS Max was used.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
What troubles me about this video is that the camera person seems to occasionally have to re-focus the camera (on nothing) and then after re-focusing the ships materialize all of a sudden. It makes me think that the video is fake and the a CGI program like Maya or 3DS Max was used.

windwaker,
Check out the post by free_thinker on page 3:

The guy seems to be an habitual hoaxer.
I have not personally checked this out yet as I am at work but will.

73's,
Tom

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Woah - that's exactly what I saw in the skies this morning, before I went off to work. The weirdest thing. There's an major airport not far from here, and commercial flights are very much a common thing here on daily basis, BUT, this thing.....whatever it was...just looked like a bright star on the sky...just gliding across.... faster than a regular plane, but slower than a shooting star....

Don't know what that was....but it sure was fantastic to look at. Could've recorded it with my crappy mobile cam, but then again, I would've been the focus of "blurry-hand-shaking-so-called-fake-UFO-video"-attacks, if I had done that...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join