It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter/UFO's over Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Lol this is a hilarious video, I have to disagree with you that this is the same thing as in the original video but all in all I almost want to go do this.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
but all in all I almost want to go do this.

lmao
yea, I have wanted to do this quite
a few times myself. However, I live
in a very rural area and was afraid
that the balloon would catch fire
and fall and then I would be responsible
for a forest fire. That would weigh very
heavy on my conscious. So I refrain.
But yes, it does look fun but dangerous.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You do have a point, I suppose the best way would be near a large body of water.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by Human_Alien

The fact that the pilot stuck around to watch these things for more than 10 seconds leads me to believe that they did not know what they were observing.
Maybe the pilot was a civilian and happened to be carrying a video camera as well? Wouldn't it be something to see that video???!!!

I agree. I think he knew he locked on to something peculiar. But do civilians even own helicopters? I never knew one person who knew any person who owned a helicopter (except for the Trumps of the world) but I guess that doesn't mean they can't. I just don't see the purpose. They don't fly THAT fast and for the money spent on a chopter, they might as well buy a plane.

I think that was just a typical clandestine black OP helicopter. So I wouldn't hold my breath for the release of any video--- from any helicopter's vantage point---- filming a lantern (let alone a UFO) any time soon.
Hell, we're still waiting for the Pentagon to release their 9-11 videos and that's been almost a decade. So a Black OP chopter releasing a video? Highly unlikely but, we can still wish, right?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I love that video, in fact you can see my street in the video too! Brighton is my home town. The object is a strange cylinder and is moving very fast. Also the OPs video is very cool too, especially the helicopter presence......

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson

You do have a point, I suppose the best way would be near a large body of water.

Washington DC would suffice too!

I loved that video Boon! I was waiting for that dear old lady to burst a vocal chord though.

I agree, without the helicopter this would be a non-issue/non-event. But because it is what it is, we can speculate both sides of the fence, all day long.
So, no sense with the "No it can't be"---"Yes it can be" because both sides have validity!
Best to say, we don't know. But love hearing people's points of view though.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You must know Human_Alien that the first rule of a good researcher is to check
first the background af any alleged witness / videographer claiming to have taped
a UFO evidence before posting the alleged evidence, to make a simple analysis
based on the videographer's reputation if any etc.

This guy JMS777TV AKA DDSDTV was caught in a hoax recently discussed in
this forum, a CGI video he created to support his real activity, a pretended cult
by his blog at ddsdtv that I don't recommend you visit, it's charged with scripts
and eccentric messages, no UFOs but merely crap. Careful next time.

Just keep in mind: Once a hoaxer, always a hoaxer.

The hoax CGI video by infamous fanatic JMS777TV AKA DDSDTV

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Jackie Gleason maintained that he was made aware of extra dimensional beings by President Nixon after a drunken golf outing. What made me think of it was the location of this event and where Gleason stated Nixon took him. I'm curious if the sightings going on in Florida are at all linked to any work we may be doing down there.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

You must know Human_Alien that the first rule of a good researcher is to check
first the background af any alleged witness / videographer claiming to have taped
a UFO evidence before posting the alleged evidence, to make a simple analysis
based on the videographer's reputation if any etc.

This guy JMS777TV AKA DDSDTV was caught in a hoax recently discussed in
this forum, a CGI video he created to support his real activity, a pretended cult
by his blog at ddsdtv that I don't recommend you visit, it's charged with scripts
and eccentric messages, no UFOs but merely crap. Careful next time.

Just keep in mind: Once a hoaxer, always a hoaxer.

The hoax CGI video by infamous fanatic JMS777TV AKA DDSDTV

I agree, a careful background check is recommended but I didn't have the proper tools to conduct such a check.
Do you have the ATS thread?

I did look over his other YouTube videos and nothing looked too out of the ordinary.

Hmmmmm. That will be very disappointing if you're right. Not because I posted this and wasted everyone's time but that people like that aren't mob-lynched yet!

A link to the thread would be greatly appreciated Free! Thanks!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by adept2u

Gleason/Nixons involvement, if you will, was Homestead Florida which is at the southern tip of the state and on a military base. This alleged sighting was in central Florida.

But a poster right above you is bringing a possible light to the guy who filmed this.

I tell ya, if this Floridiot YouTuber hoaxed me and my friend then I will cease posting anymore UFO videos from YouTube.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
most of you allways talk about the one with the light source...ye i agree..looks like a lantern..but whats with the other one?

Seems like the lantern-leaners are averting the question.

But I agree. One does look like it could be a lantern (as did the UFO's in the 1980's) but the other one doesn't appear to have a lit-up bottom portion.

So? Could we have a UFO chasing a Chinese Lantern and a helicopter chasin' em both?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

What is it with people and black helicopter with no markings? How can you tell from low quality video that the helo is unmarked? Why is it people post these videos and stills and claim that they are unmarked?

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Seems like the lantern-leaners are averting the question.
But I agree. One does look like it could be a lantern (as did the UFO's in the 1980's) but the other one doesn't appear to have a lit-up bottom portion.

lol
I was not averting the question
as I already touched on that
in my prior post.

When the 2nd object first comes into view
it is too far away to see the light on the bottom.
It then burns out and starts descending as
u see it pass below the lit one.

But as you said, we could discuss this
all day. But I do not want to lose a friend
and colleague over such a thing as a
garbage bag so I will refrain

boon

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

At about 4am in the morning over my business in the thick fog,
I saw a strange green light over my shop in a field about the size of sports arena.
I heard a slight humming not a chopper sound so,i lifted my sword cane and kinda pointed in the direction of the light.
Not a good idea!,...it was something that looked like a blackhawk but only by shape as i still could not hear it as it aproached.
The obvious helicopter was acting like it was staking out the bad neighborhood to the south.
You know i held my cane like a rifle so it bank right at me and got so close i could see green internal cab lights reflect off of the face of the man now starring at me.
I never saw it again.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
at best,
It is probably a drone of some kind and the helicopter is probably monitoring it, the flight characteristics and such.
There is too many people/companies making drones of all shapes and sizes in hopes to get military contracts.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by human32826

What the hell???
What do you think it was? Where was this? When was this? Why do you think they were in your 'hood?

Interesting to say the least. Please fill me in!
Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
at best,
It is probably a drone of some kind and the helicopter is probably monitoring it, the flight characteristics and such.
There is too many people/companies making drones of all shapes and sizes in hopes to get military contracts.

I hadn't thought of that. Could very well be Mysteryskeptic!!

I wonder who launches these drones (that don't exist)? Do you think they start off on the ground then fly to it's programmed altitude or.....dropped from planes/helicopters?

Those son's of beeches. What are they spying on (if that is what those are)?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
reply to post by ParkerCramer

What is it with people and black helicopter with no markings? How can you tell from low quality video that the helo is unmarked? Why is it people post these videos and stills and claim that they are unmarked?

TJ

Well I am pretty sure there's a "Made in China via Halliburton" marking on there somewhere *eye roll* but usually you can tell an unmarked chopter from let's say.....a WNBS news helicopter! Or police helicopter. Or a medic helicopter. Or an Army one.....Or a Grand Canyon tourist one.......Or a bright yellow Trump-helicopter that matches his yacht so......an unmarked one is fairly easy to discern.

And even if this WAS a marked military one (that said "ARMY" on it) then still.......why was it out there?
I think by the examples above, the types of helicopters are few.

You're up

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Sorry power outtage for the area someone hit a pole.
It was in Bradenton,...I have flown small planes and i aspire to own one,so i always watch the sky.
I have seen many unexplanable things like ufo with witnesses but,..why that expensive especially quiet helo was over that little spot in the middle of the hood still screws with my head.
I saw his face and he did not look happy.
He was in the front left seat.
Theway it banked at mealmost made me run,...but where would i hide.
So i smiled and waved and it went back and up and i couldn't see which way he went but i bet the people at McDill know.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Civilians own helicopters. Take a look at the civil register in the US? Helos are not limited purely to the military or law enforcement. Why is it that helicopters generate all this hype within the conspiracy community?. Helos come in all colours. Civilians also operate helicopters painted black. It is just a colour but is somehow associated with secret activity within the conspiracy community. In the UK the main colour for law enforcement helos is predominately black. The UK military paint many of their training helos and aircraft in predominately black. Black was found to be the most visible while flying under visual flight conditions.

What was it doing there, you ask? Why is it a conspiracy if an aircraft or helicopter uses a portion of airspace?

TJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join