It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter/UFO's over Florida

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This was emailed to me and I will assume it was filmed recently. I especially like this video because not only is it devoid background music, the guy remains focused and quiet throughout the taping which is the way I like to watch these videos.

I further like how he's able to capture (what appears to be) 2 UFOs and the helicopter in the same frame.
I'd like to hear your remarks.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
At 44-seconds, does the UFO appear to just materialize...?.... or do you think it was out of focus up until then?

I didn't catch that the first time I viewed this.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I live on the Space Coast in Florida and there have been a lot of helicopters esp late at night. They are black ones and quite honestly they keep waking me up! I don't think much of it because of my location. There is the Kennedy Space Center and Patrick Air Force Base here so helicopters are common here, although lately there have been more unmarked heli's than anything. I sit outside a lot looking at the sky so I notice when the traffic in the sky is heavier than usual. Most are all black and usually I see them at night, late at night around 12am or so. I did see one yesterday and it was hauling ass but again where I live it's common to see all kinds of air craft. We had an air show about a month ago and there were all kinds of air craft in the area. The Thunderbirds flew over my house and scared the crap out of me and that is how I knew they were in town.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That is an interesting video. This area isn't too far from where I live about 4hrs. There also seems to be two airports fairly close by and it's next to a lot of National Park reserves and protected land. Very pretty area actually.

The objects are interesting I have to admit. Now why don't they come to where I live! I am always ready with two cameras and tons of batteries!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Looks like two coloured lanterns? You can see what appears to be a light source on one of them.

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Not the first time that a helicopter crew have taken an interest in a lantern light source in their proximity.

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Now why don't they come to where I live! I am always ready with two cameras and tons of batteries!

Be careful what you wish for

I too live in southeast Florida and see/hear many squadron of helicopter overhead. But I am never sure if they're filming an episode of COPS, chasing illegal aliens, heading out to AUTEC (for whatever!) or.... just routine flying. It's become almost second nature that no one is phased by it. But it does capture my attention though.

For some reason, I'd suspect UFO activities to be high up around your parts due to the clandestine nature of some of the secret satellites NASA sends up into space.
So, keep your eyes open and camera ready for us

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
Looks like two coloured lanterns? You can see what appears to be a light source on one of them.

TJ

...........................and the helicopter is what? Chasing them to get a light for his cigar?

On a serious note: do these lanterns show up on radar you think?
If this isn't CGI'd (which I doubt) somehow, I think we can rule out lanterns unless of course it made a blip and they were just checking it out.
But I would think, in the year 2010, their radar is very sophisticated by now and can rule out man-made toys.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
WOW! Not often am I impressed with UFO videos but this one is hard to debunk. The size of the UFOs appear to be no larger than a refrigerator yet they have bright lights and just hang there in the sky with seemingly no sound or exhaust showing.
I would've been sorely tempted to shoot it with more than a camera.

WTH is going on in our skies?

I really don't WANT to believe in aliens.
Stop showing me proof !

Thanks HumanAlien. Excellent video!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Interesting video indeed, I'm not going to say it's alien but it looks a little big to be a lantern, and why would a lantern be floating around in the daytime? It doesn't add up, I'm going with something else whatever that would be.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Now why don't they come to where I live! I am always ready with two cameras and tons of batteries!

Be careful what you wish for

I too live in southeast Florida and see/hear many squadron of helicopter overhead. But I am never sure if they're filming an episode of COPS, chasing illegal aliens, heading out to AUTEC (for whatever!) or.... just routine flying. It's become almost second nature that no one is phased by it. But it does capture my attention though.

For some reason, I'd suspect UFO activities to be high up around your parts due to the clandestine nature of some of the secret satellites NASA sends up into space.
So, keep your eyes open and camera ready for us

Funny thing is I record the launches from my balcony and the last launch well everything before and after the launch recorded BUT the launch. I am still puzzled as to why that happened. My camera has never done that before and I have used it for many launches. I have seen one UFO in the last year off my balcony, it was last November and it was about 3am. It kind of freaked me out but it was cool to see. I sit outside a lot at night and look.

There was another night my roommate and I were outside around maybe 10 or so and there was some crazy maneuvers going on over the KSC. The plane or whatever it was was doing some nutso moves and landing out at the cape. It did it over and over for about an hour maybe. We couldnt figure out what it was or what they were doing, but again you never know what they are doing out there.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Not the first time that a helicopter crew have taken an interest in a lantern light source in their proximity.

TJ

Unless I am missing something, they didn't say that was a lantern. Personally it seems "lanterns" are the new 'swamp gas' explanation now-a-days!

What about Foo-fighters? I am pretty sure they pre-dated lanterns. Is it possible we simply don't know what's going on out there some of the time? I think that's a fair statement and the military doesn't want us to know that is the case!

I am not arguing withcha because I too am left to approach these matters backwards..... deducing what they (probably) aren't. And your video clip doesn't suggest to me that that was a lantern. And neither does mine really.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

What has radar got to do with it? Many helos don't carry radar. Any way what makes you think that a radar will detect a paper lantern with a wire loop holding the heat source? Any pilot flying Visual Flight Rules (VFR) will be on a lookout for anything that can be a hazard to his/her aircraft.

en.wikipedia.org...

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

TJ

...........................and the helicopter is what? Chasing them to get a light for his cigar?

On a serious note: do these lanterns show up on radar you think?
If this isn't CGI'd (which I doubt) somehow, I think we can rule out lanterns unless of course it made a blip and they were just checking it out.
But I would think, in the year 2010, their radar is very sophisticated by now and can rule out man-made toys.

well i agree with you here...my first thought was also chinese lanterns but the "ufos" do complete diff movements..ok there weird winds upthere sometimes...but the spectating helicopter makes it interessting..

lets keep an eye on this

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

What has radar got to do with it? Many helos don't carry radar. Any way what makes you think that a radar will detect a paper lantern with a wire loop holding the heat source? Any pilot flying Visual Flight Rules (VFR) will be on a lookout for anything that can be a hazard to his/her aircraft.

en.wikipedia.org...

TJ

You're missing my point. Do lanterns show up on radar? Because if they don't then this scenario wouldn't apply:

Radar man: "I see two blip on radar. Must deploy helicopter to check it out"

So if that is NOT the case, what would be the driving force/reason for a helicopter to be in the vicinity of two unknown objects IF, he wasn't told to go check them out?

In my layman's opinion----someone DID tell the pilot to check them out. So if lanterns DON'T show up then we can (maybe?) conclude, these weren't lanterns?

Did I make better sense this time?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

In that night time video look very closely when the camera op zooms in? You can see the heat source flickering at the bottom of the lantern. You can see the cylinder shape of the lantern and the heat source visible through the sides of the lantern. Watch the following video. Now imagine you are in a helo and one of these is in close proximity?

TJ

edit on 29-11-2010 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I hear you

Like I said, I think your location, being so close to Cape Canaveral, would attract a LOT of 'weird' things.
And that's on TOP of us both being inland of the Bermuda triangle.

I came across this yesterday. It's a crappy video but it's in theme of what we're discussing

This UFO was filmed over the launch site in French Guiana during takeoff from the French rocket Ariane 5 November 26, 2010

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Imagine another scenario? Nobody detected anything on radar. Helicopter, possibly law enforcement, is on routine training or on station in area. Pilot and crew visually detect objects showing light source (lanterns) in their proximity. They monitor objects as a potential flight risk, slow down and observe and then go about their routine business.

TJ

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

If I were in a helicopter and saw a lantern, I would sashay my arse away from there immediately and go do something more productive. I wouldn't be hovering around watching balloons/lanterns/remote controlled toys. After all, we're on a heighten alert, watching for terrorists, right? Or are these terrorist lanterns now?

I know this was a short video. I'd be curious to find out how long this person noticed the activity above his house. Somehow, I just think these 'lantern' excuses has gotten a lot of bang for its buck by now.

I just don't think every single possible lantern-looking UFO is a lantern. Like I mentioned, what about Foo-Fighters?
Or Orbs that pre-dated the pastime of people launching lanterns?

Moving on....................

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Imagine another scenario? Nobody detected anything on radar. Helicopter, possibly law enforcement, is on routine training or on station in area. Pilot and crew visually detect objects showing light source (lanterns) in their proximity. They monitor objects as a potential flight risk, slow down and observe and then go about their routine business.

TJ

Very possible.
If that's the case then, I look forward seeing "Lantern-taser-taker-downers" pretty soon! Just zap those bad boys out of the sky so not to cause panic nor potential danger!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join