It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter/UFO's over Florida

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
Yes, there has been heavy helicopter activity up and down the coast here in South Florida. There appear to be multiple air drills.....for something. Seen a few ufos over the Atlantic ocean over the past year. They are obviously preparing for some future events. It's getting hot around here, though the weather is fine.

I always wave at the Goodyear blimp as they have an eyeball view of the inside of every condominium facing the ocean as it makes it's round along the beaches. Imagine if they had a telescope? They do. I understand they no longer offer private rides for the public. It seems to be used for alternative purposes. Just an 'observation' or two.

I wouldn't be surprised especially that it's STILL advertising GoodYear.
Most people could care a less about where to bring their car for maintanance so advertising for it, doesn't make sense anymore. It's not like people see it and say "Oh yeah. Goodyear. That's where I'll get my tires tomorrow".

So yeah, I believe it's probably used for more sinister purposes now. I'd like to flip it my finger but I'm afraid that's regarded as an act of terrorism now a days so I'll just mutter to myself as usual. *sigh*

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Florida also houses the everglades,where it suspected that a band of 50 or more skunk ape live.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Florida also houses the everglades,where it suspected that a band of 50 or more skunk ape live.

Copy that!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A lantern over Florida at this time of year when we have fire alerts all over?

And really, when will we see a good vid with the camera held steady, like on a tri pod?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Wait a sec.....

For the record, I am more on the 'anti-lantern' team but are you suggesting that pranksters are upholding the law and/or care about environmental conditions?

Say it ain't so and/or I am just mis-reading your post.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
Looks like two coloured lanterns? You can see what appears to be a light source on one of them.

TJ

I don't agree. Lanterns of this type are not large enough to be seen in the daytime sky that close to a helicopter.
I got a question though.
The first blue one looks like a hot air balloon that was having difficulty. Is there any hot air balloon accident reports in your area?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
A lantern over Florida at this time of year when we have fire alerts all over?

And really, when will we see a good vid with the camera held steady, like on a tri pod?

You won't see this because these are standard mistakes made by people taking pictures and video. These people probably don't have a tripod. Besides, have you a tripod?
Mistake #1 they had a helicopter there to zoom in on so they could get a clear shot. This gives focus
Mistake #2 they are trying to zoom all the way out and shoot. You can't even do that with a tripod! A good wind will shake it. You focus in on something very far away that is large enough to see then go to your source.

Really you guys kill me. The average person regardless of what camera will never take motion picture quality videos or photos so please stop with this style debunk
unless u got a few degrees and affiliations u want to discuss.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
11-30-10
At about 6:15 p.m. tonite I saw an unusually bright, what I guess to be irridium flair from a satilite heading from n.n.w. to s.s.e. It was travelling inline with the two airplanes along our flyway. I also live due east of the Kennedy Space Center and see alot of things in the skies. Most are not unusual but could be misconstrued as unidentified. The video looks like two baloons used for car sales. The copter appears to be on auto pilot and may be filming something. Anyone know of a sat. at this time that was over the east coast of Fla.?
Thanks,
Spike

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
It is not surprising.The ets visit homestead air base regularly in florida.There are quite a few dead aliens kept at the base down there in florida.They have a supersecret facility there.

Oh, yeah?

Have you been there to pay your respects personally?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Not a UH-60 Black Hawk, commercial helicopter. UFO part is interesting tho.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join