It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter/UFO's over Florida

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Japosha

Originally posted by FPB214
I live in Marion County FL, and the other night while out viewing the sky I saw a very, very tiny "star" like object. Not blinking, not a plan because it was way to high. I was thinking if anything, it might have been a military jet or something, but it must of been very high. The thing is, this was just a solid light gently gliding across the sky, not one blink. I watched it until my eyes could no long see it and it dissappeared. I've been dying to see a true UFO, and hwile im not saying it was, it was very strange.

Woah - that's exactly what I saw in the skies this morning, before I went off to work. The weirdest thing. There's an major airport not far from here, and commercial flights are very much a common thing here on daily basis, BUT, this thing.....whatever it was...just looked like a bright star on the sky...just gliding across.... faster than a regular plane, but slower than a shooting star....

Don't know what that was....but it sure was fantastic to look at. Could've recorded it with my crappy mobile cam, but then again, I would've been the focus of "blurry-hand-shaking-so-called-fake-UFO-video"-attacks, if I had done that...

Japosha, what you andFPB214 were probably seeing, as mentioned previously, was a satellite.

Here is a web site where you can track objects and find out what you were observing.

Real Time Satellite Tracking

Enjoy and 73's,
Tom

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Alright, thanks for the info

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zefflin

Or has already been pointed out the other lantern's fuel cell has run out? No heat source so it descends.

TJ

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Yep, that's what it looks like. They flow slowly with the wind as lanterns do.
What gets me is why he can't steady the cam against a building or sit down and steady it on his knee?
Zoom in and out, run, pan then more shaky zooming.
Maybe it's just me expecting too much.

NASA on DEC 2nd is going to be cool, or at least a big step forward.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
reply to post by Human_Alien

No not 50 feet. Read my post again?. No pilot in that situation is going to get that close to such an object. The pilot has probably already identified the objects from a safe distance as lanterns? Why are you even insisting that the helo is there because of the objects? Pilot of helo going about his business and flies into the airspace where two lanterns are present. One of those lanterns heat sources goes out and the lantern descends. Pilot sees lanterns, monitors and stays at a safe distance. No story, no conspiracy.

TJ

No story? Oh the irony. You m'friend just made up your own story.
This isn't testimony. This is your own version of what 'probably' happened. And that equates to fiction (unless they changed the rules while I was sleeping)

I know you're believing this is nothing but lanterns.
Fine.
I can't argue cause I simply don't know.
Wish you'd 'copy-that' and do the same.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This was emailed to me and I will assume it was filmed recently. I especially like this video because not only is it devoid background music, the guy remains focused and quiet throughout the taping which is the way I like to watch these videos.

I further like how he's able to capture (what appears to be) 2 UFOs and the helicopter in the same frame.
I'd like to hear your remarks.
(snip)

Black, unmarked helicopters of all sizes fly low over NYC all the time and I'm sure over all of the U.S. What's so special about them?

Whose saying there's anything special about Black Helicopters?

But let it be known:
If it was a day-glo green helicopter with yellow polka dots, I would've said that. That wouldn't change the content.
But it was a black helicopter. With 2 objects.

I think we're getting away from the MAIN focus here which are the 2 objects that just HAPPENED to be in proximity of a Black Helicopter which makes this (alleged) story, a little more intriguing.

I can't change (what appears to be) the facts.
Don't like it?
Change the channel!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

More than likely they are probably devices that are similar to the KINO in Stargate Universe (recon devices controlled by the helicopter) Rather than a guy working an infrared camera on the helo they are able to send these drones well a. of the helo.

Would make sense in the field of battle. Send the KINOs(drones-anti-grav?) in before the Helo to prevent shoot downs

I dont think it is military monitoring an unknown bogey though...just a controlled exercise with one of their toys from Lockheed and Boeing.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I used to live near Bangor,Wa. right along the fence and they flew around all the time, I always believed they were military helicopters, perhaps CIA.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I know what you mean. I believe the first life we will find wont be intelligent. Even microbial life would be a breakthrough. Most of us believe it's out there, no matter what. It's literally impossible for their not to be one spec of life anywhere else in the Universe.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Thanks alot man, I didn't think it was a UFO considering it was going on a fairly straight trajectory, now I definetly don't.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
Interesting video indeed, I'm not going to say it's alien but it looks a little big to be a lantern, and why would a lantern be floating around in the daytime? It doesn't add up, I'm going with something else whatever that would be.

The reason it would be floating around in the daylight would be so an idle and bored bloke could film it while a chopper is flying about and post it on youtube as a UFO and people could, in turn, write a thread on ATS saying, "Wow, now there is absolute proof that we are not alone."

Case closed.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just a thought, maybe the helecopter is just a police helecopter that responded to a call about lanterns over the neighborhood (that the film maker aka previous hoaxer) let loose above his house. The police helecopter could just be watching the lanterns to make sure they don't land on someones house/freeway/building/grassy area and start a fire.

I am sure others in the area had to of heard the same helicopter, funny how it seems only one person filmed it and how the video does not show what happened after the 'stand-off'.

When I lived in Los Angeles I would see police helecopters all the time and they were black with a police logo/star on the side that was really hard to see unless very close underneith it or was close to see it turn.

Reminder to all with cameras: If you see something, (UFO), please please please do not stand in one spot to film or take pictures. Get in your car, hop on a bike or do something to get close as possible to what you see, espec if you know your camera can not take good long distance footage. If I was that film maker I would trying to get under the objects and under the helecopter to get clearer footage. That is what makes me so upset about the Pheonix lights, no one in that whole city got any footage UNDER the lights that were visible for such a long time, not even one news helecopter or private helecopter owner flew even close to the Pheonix lights, all we get is blurry light video footage from people miles away in the mountains, what a wasted opportunity for ufology that was. (sigh and off soap box now).

sorry about going a bit off-topic and not spell checking,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

You weren't off topic at all.

I agree that this might've been perpetrated by a perpetrator. Could be. I don't know.

About the Phoenix Lights (one of my favorite sightings because it was on my birthday).
It happened rather late-ish. Around 10PM on Thursday (I think) so if this object wasn't making any noise, there'd be no reason for people to be in their back yards with a camera.

I know that is very frustrating. I wish there were more camera angles and vantage points but, there isn't (that we know of) but that doesn't take away from the incident.

We can apply the: could've, should've, would've all we want and that will just add to the frustration. So maybe we should be grateful for the few videos we do have.
Remember, this craft(s) was seen up and down the valley HOURS before the grand finale over Phoenix.

1997 was a pivotal year in a galactic-like sense. We had:
Roswell 50th anniversary
Washington DC 25 anniversary
Hale Bopp
Applegate mass suicide
Phoenix Lights
I think I am missing one or two more events.... but you get the idea

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I live in melbourne, florida (space coast).
One night I was out having a smoke..low overcast clouds at night..
I heard the sound of a helicopter..didn't see one initially, finally I seen it, but there was absolutely no lights on, no running lights, no internal lights, etc...it was pretty low also. The only reason why I seen it was because the clouds were light with light pollution from the city a few miles off and so was able to see it against that.

not sure if that qualifies as a black helicopter...it was black of course given there was no lights on at night...

about 20 seconds behind it was a regular helicopter following it..same direction, speed, etc...

I have yet to see something that is clearly a UFO however...and I have spent countless hours watching the sky (typically satellite watching)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It is not surprising.The ets visit homestead air base regularly in florida.There are quite a few dead aliens kept at the base down there in florida.They have a supersecret facility there.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
It is not surprising.The ets visit homestead air base regularly in florida.There are quite a few dead aliens kept at the base down there in florida.They have a supersecret facility there.

Gee brindle,
Would you have any sources for that?
My sister's ex-husband worked in security at Homestead when he was in the AF. We spoke about ETs all the time.
He said they were all transferred to Nellis, hmmmm?
The gulf coast of FL around Eglin has tons of UFOs.
73's,
Tom
edit on 30-11-2010 by tomdham because: just had to...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes, there has been heavy helicopter activity up and down the coast here in South Florida. There appear to be multiple air drills.....for something. Seen a few ufos over the Atlantic ocean over the past year. They are obviously preparing for some future events. It's getting hot around here, though the weather is fine.

I always wave at the Goodyear blimp as they have an eyeball view of the inside of every condominium facing the ocean as it makes it's round along the beaches. Imagine if they had a telescope? They do. I understand they no longer offer private rides for the public. It seems to be used for alternative purposes. Just an 'observation' or two.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It was well known in earlier decades that many aliens were stored at homestead.Richard nixon told all the people he was close to about this,and actually showed jackie gleason the bodies.His wife beverly gleason,told all about it in jackie gleasons autobiography.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

And really? You saw the word Homeland Security on the bottom? Man that reeks of fascism but.....that's another story!

Couldn't read the words, but I could identify the symbol enough to know that was what it was. The chopper was a Blackhawk. I'm near the Tampa, FL area, and most of the black helicopters I've seen have either been Blackhawks or Bell 206's, which is odd, because I think all our police departments have are the older Hughes 300's or similar (and they aren't black, but white with the police logo and striping).

Usually, they are alone, and fly pretty low, but occasionally I've seen as many as 3 together (though by their path, they seemed .ed to McDill AFB, so not really surprising)....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
It was well known in earlier decades that many aliens were stored at homestead.Richard nixon told all the people he was close to about this,and actually showed jackie gleason the bodies.His wife beverly gleason,told all about it in jackie gleasons autobiography.

I think the "Nixon told everyone he was close to" might be a stretch but....who knows.

But it was very known that Gleason had a fascination to the Cosmos. In part, it was said he had creative license to name the show HoneyMooners (giving focus to the Moon) Again, who knows.

Florida, as frigged up as it is (and where I live now for 6 years) I believe holds a lot of clandestine and mystical operations.

We're on (in) the Bermuda Triangle. We have AUTEC which, no one knows its function. We are encased with military bases and Naval ships. We have Cassadaga where all the mediums congregate. We have the Coral Castle that no one can explain how it was erected plus, this is supposedly where the Fountain of Youth is located so....who knows?

I suppose every place has its ancient secrets but Florida, with its unsophisticated demographics, who can basically care a less about spiritualism, is set apart from the others.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join