It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China issues warning ahead of war games

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Scary yes but China and NK must know we could destroy them easily, they know we have thousands of nuclear,biological and chemical weapons that would lay waste to both nations, NK may be stupid but I doubt China is willing to be annihilated over that little jackass and his midget son.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson

Scary yes but China and NK must know we could destroy them easily, they know we have thousands of nuclear,biological and chemical weapons that would lay waste to both nations, NK may be stupid but I doubt China is willing to be annihilated over that little jackass and his midget son.

I agree we could whipe them out in a week with our biological and chemical war fare, and no one would be none the wiser, we would have the vacinations for them since we created them! We would then take over those countries, more jobs for us, more space for us, and that means no paying back the 7 trillion dollars that china bought from us in January! HAHA and then we will see who is still at superpower status!

What everyone needs to remember in all seriousness though, is that the world knows that with out our wheat fields, the rest of the world would starve they know this, and with our MILITARY all we would have to do is bomb the # out of them with no remorse, plain and simple, with no if ands or butts about it. Yes innocent people will die but I think its about time the USA starts making its mark again!! U dont mess with the U.S.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is a very well orchestrated game of deceit played on the people of this world.

People seem to have forgotten to follow the money trail.

The US dollar went up in value today. The Yen and some other currencies went down.

Does this not reek of a conspiracy between China and the USA?

Seems like a very clever move.

The USD goes up in value then China and the USA both win small victory.

Neither China nor the USA want war. We all want to get well economically.

Always follow the money trail.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Haven't seen nobody post this yet but it's interesting.

Today CHINA TELLS AMERICA: Turn Around The USS George Washington
Read more here:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

That is a brilliant comment,, but lets hope each player remembers who's move it is,,, seems pretty risk way to make money, oh and lets not forget about the collatrel damage. After all every missle is money in the bank right.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson

China has your country by its nut sack mate. You think the all mighty empire of the united states could beat china in a full fledged military showdown?

The totally bankrupt debt crippled nation that couldn't even find Osama and win a war in Afghanistan and Iraq? You think you could defeat china without batting an eyelid? Snap out of it pal, your deluded

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

It seems from the Article all China is asking for is their permission to be given first,, as to weather u can go into this chinese Protected Economic Zone,, seems like a resonable request,,

Thoughts??

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

If they said no, still would have sent it anyways. It ain't their carrier to decide. Unless Obama is giving it to them to do what they want as they wish.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Won't happen in our lifetime.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestyk7
Haven't seen nobody post this yet but it's interesting.

Today CHINA TELLS AMERICA: Turn Around The USS George Washington
Read more here:

Other than the article title itself, I don't see those words actually having been said.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

If they said no, still would have sent it anyways. It ain't their carrier to decide. Unless Obama is giving it to them to do what they want as they wish.

Ya but thats like saying,, "Ok Scotty,, lets see if we can bounce off there shields" its just so stupid. tactically. not logical don't know how else to say it.

I mean the least he could do is say "commander go to this point and i'll back u up" but this ain't basketball! full court press ok, that i can see. but not one on one.
edit on 26-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The US has 5,113 nukes as of may 2010 ready to go thats bought and paid for so the only thing left to do is turn the key so us being bankrupt is not going to stop that little tid bit of a war. Now for a conventional war it may be a stretch fighting war on two fronts Iraq and Afgan. all most bankrupted us but not yet and the Afgan. war is not over.
I just wonder how the dept that china holds on the US is going to effect the out come of this scenario. If the US decides to go belly up and not pay of our debt to china that is going to hit them in the pocket book and if any kind of embargo were to come about then its only going to make things worse for both. As bad as it may sound right now we need china as much as they need us to further help them become a super power and keep us from going belly up.

IMHO I see a new cold war on the horizon and the term MAD coming back in to play china has nukes the west has nukes little kimy has part of a nuke so ye you kill me I'll kill you back.

edit on 26-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

You almost sound like you could be Kim Jong-il himself...he would be proud of you!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

Gotta read between the lines brother. It's there they just being diplomatic about it.
"We oppose any military act by any party conducted in China's exclusive economic zone without approval."
edit on 26-11-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

I just can't see the "belly up" part maybe the beast has been humbled?,, and really though i would not feel right about going belly up if u know what i mean, just don't know.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Yes innocent people will die but I think its about time the USA starts making its mark again!! U dont mess with the U.S.

And how dose that separate us from little kimy and china. You just cant carpet bomb thousands of square miles killing every thing in sight and robing them the only human right that stands above all else the right to live and expect to be looked at as a leader in freeing people or riding the world of a dictator.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Let me put it this way, 50's generation made their line in the sand/gang colour whatever, remember the Berlin Wall.

WE expanded the line, we got the "say" in that neighborhood. It's now called "Germany" thats right we liberated Germany twice once from the Nazi and once from the Russians. Gee they don't teach nothing in history anymore.

So now Russia is expanding their line,, into South Korea, so i say to this generation,, accept? or through down?

That Simple.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
reply to post by SeesFar

Using your logic the US has been in very bad shape for a very long time. Things may not be great and there are many things that need to change, but the US is not on the verge of a collapse. The only way that could happen is if another civil war breaks out.

The information contained in my post was not an opinion based on logic. It was information based on facts that are easily verifiable if one takes but the slightest initiative to look for oneself. And, yes, the U.S. has been in pretty bad shape for a while now.

Let's look at it from one of your angles: In your opinion, what do you think needs to change in order to pull the U.S. back from the precipice of financial collapse? Because I will assure you that that is exactly where our Country finds itself.

I wish you no ill intent at all and I sincerely hope that my words are not taken as such; but you will do yourself a tremendous service if you will pay more attention to what is really going on in our Country and do a little research.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Belly up is just a point of view if you had a $100.00 and was robbed of $20.00 you may be humbled.
But if I had $20.00 and was robbed of $20.00 may but is belly up. The dollar is weak right now and if the supposed were to start how much money is the US going loose before we do something drastic.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

I do not like seeing anybody die even though it is a part of life. But if North Korea are cornered, you will see a catastrophe. It does not matter how powerful the US military is, it only takes a few nukes to level a few cities.

I truely believe that Kim would push the button, especially knowing his time is short.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join