It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China issues warning ahead of war games

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
China would rather keep the status quo. Using NK as a buffer between SK and the US is a good position for them. They can supply the NK to keep them from starving and to keep their economy afloat. China does not want a Unified Korea. It would create a large US ally at their door step.

I also don't think China wants a nuclear NK. This would cause nuclear proliferation in the Asian area with Japan and Tiawan also clamoring to get their own Nuclear offense/defense. However, there's not much they can do other than not supply NK as leverage against NK to not build Nuclear weapons.

China is also being supported by the west in the way of large corporations setting up shop to help them build up their infrastructure and middle class. Going to war agains the US would be economical suicide for both parties and the world.

Saber rattleing lets them all blow off steam thereby stabalizing the area if only for a little while.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by SeesFar

What "the finger of iron writes", must be seen through too the end". And he does so luv ALL HIS chrildren. and that is our hope indeed.

Indeed.

2nd

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
you know, all the chatter about military presence is almost moot in the light of the stuxnet program that's embedded in both chinas and the US power grid infrastructure. this is serious stuff.

politicians need to grow up and see the larger picture.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

We dont need to get involved in another war. Too many of or young men have died in the war against Teerrorism . This war with north and south Korea is gonna escaate into a larger war but it aint time yet for Armegeddon.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopsecCin616
reply to post by backinblack

We dont need to get involved in another war. Too many of or young men have died in the war against Teerrorism . This war with north and south Korea is gonna escaate into a larger war but it aint time yet for Armegeddon.

I believe it's all planned so it WILL happen if and when they decide..
The US is in econimic turmoil. Usually war follows..
Sad but very true..
It's a good way to hide the corruption and the usual excuse to spend more and take away rights.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Ahhh yes, that virus is very interesting. I'm by no means in favor of all that liberal "get rid of all he nukes" attitude, but this...

www.foxnews.com...

...seems like a veritable gift from the heavens, as far as that thinking goes. Disabling all nuclear production, especially for groups without the allready existing stockpile of material like the US or Russia, would be nipping half the problem in the bud, methinks. If it can shut down a Nuclear program as secretive as Iran's, I'd say thats a succesful test. Maybe the President and his men aren't hard-lining as much as I'd like because they already fixed the problem...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
America has become Denzel Washington, in "Training Day". It has bullied itself around the world...and ONE DAY, the world, in it's entirety, will say, 'Enough!', to it's bullying; and It will find itself without any allies to back it!

IF China is gonna be the next 'Big Dog'....it's gonna have to guard it's grill, and knuckle up! Even if the US is trillions of dollars in debt to China; China is gonna have to knock down the king of the hill; in order to be the top dog. And, if the US intends on keeping it's superpower status...it's gonna have to whip China, like a red-headed step child; and make it an example.

The way i see it is like this....China can't even produce good products...so, until it PROVES itself...it will remain where it's at...standing in line, waiting for it's chance to 'rule the world'! Could this be the chance it has been waiting for?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
America has become Denzel Washington, in "Training Day". It has bullied itself around the world...and ONE DAY, the world, in it's entirety, will say, 'Enough!', to it's bullying; and It will find itself without any allies to back it!

IF China is gonna be the next 'Big Dog'....it's gonna have to guard it's grill, and knuckle up! Even if the US is trillions of dollars in debt to China; China is gonna have to knock down the king of the hill; in order to be the top dog. And, if the US intends on keeping it's superpower status...it's gonna have to whip China, like a red-headed step child; and make it an example.

The way i see it is like this....China can't even produce good products...so, until it PROVES itself...it will remain where it's at...standing in line, waiting for it's chance to 'rule the world'! Could this be the chance it has been waiting for?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejamesThe way i see it is like this....China can't even produce good products...

Seriously? America makes good products? Japan, Germany, Italy and everybody else does.
Last time I checked 60% of everything comes from China. 30% from the rest of the world. 10% made here at home. If you said that 40 years ago I would have agreed with you. Not today however. We used to be a country that built stuff but now we Import.
Also China is funding our two wars and owns 60% of our country. You need to open your eyes.

Anyway just to add fuel to this fire, more China News.
China calls US-S Korea drill provocative

edit on 27-11-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

I need to open my eyes? hahahahaha That's funny! Apparently, you only read what you wanted to read! I said, "China can't even make a GOOD product". I mentioned nothing about China not making products....I was talking about QUALITY. And yes, 40 years ago...Made in the USA meant something...and now, it's about as rare as a vintage Babe Ruth baseball card!

My eyes have been wide open for a long, long time. I see EXACTLY where things are headed; and i see EXACTLY what's going on. China is MAKING/PRODUCING/MANUFACTURING GARBAGE merchandise. Their shoes smell, their plastics contain all types of toxins; and their stuff falls apart, as soon as you take it out of the box.

China is a huge wholesale manufacturing country that supplies the sheeple with crap called 'goods', when they go to
Walmart, and Target! I need to open my eyes? Well, by the time yours does, america will be nothing more than a memory! Kinda like MoTown, The Motor City, Twin Towers/Empire State Building/Hoover Dam, and the 80's!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join