It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China issues warning ahead of war games

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
They know exactly how far they can push and get away without any war, or major retaliation. And if they do push too far they can always run and hide behind their big bad Chinese stepfather.

Yeah they were able to get the Clinton administration to bend over and take it in the rear. I doubt President Kowtow will Fare much better.

Yeah, and you should have seen how they had the Bush administration bending over to take it.

On second thought, these metaphorical scenarios are really getting sickening.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
reply to post by BobAthome

Belly up is just a point of view if you had a $100.00 and was robbed of $20.00 you may be humbled.
But if I had $20.00 and was robbed of $20.00 may but is belly up. The dollar is weak right now and if the supposed were to start how much money is the US going loose before we do something drastic.

Do u mean before the corporations react and start throughing thier money and influence into the RED corner ?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Bingo!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

"I agree we could whipe them out in a week with our biological and chemical war fare, and no one would be none the wiser, we would have the vacinations for them since we created them! We would then take over those countries, more jobs for us, more space for us, and that means no paying back the 7 trillion dollars that china bought from us in January! HAHA and then we will see who is still at superpower status!

"What everyone needs to remember in all seriousness though, is that the world knows that with out our wheat fields, the rest of the world would starve they know this, and with our MILITARY all we would have to do is bomb the # out of them with no remorse, plain and simple, with no if ands or butts about it. Yes innocent people will die but I think its about time the USA starts making its mark again!! U dont mess with the U.S.
"

*******************************************************************************************************************************
(Well, I apologize. I don't know how i messed up the quoting so badly, but I did.)

That has to be one of the most heartbreaking posts I've read in a while. Has nothing been learned from the lessons of history? You would deny all the people of a couple of Countries their very lives just to prove that the U.S. is a superpower? It is that important to be a superpower? It would not create a moral issue for you if one Country were to annihilate the entire population of another just for the purpose of not repaying a debt it rightfully owes?

As a Country, the United States has done more to liberate people than any other Country in history and I don't believe that can be reasonably denied by anyone. But speaking as a Native American, the United States does NOT need to virtually annihilate another group of people just to steal their resources and reneg on their debt. Once was enough.
edit on 26-11-2010 by SeesFar because: Likely a feeble attempt to correct the quoting portion that I messed up. Again, my apology!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SeesFar

What "the finger of iron writes", must be seen through too the end". And he does so luv ALL HIS chrildren. and that is our hope indeed.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Interesting that you brought up basketball.. So how does it look when the 'all mighty god like' U.S. president gets his face smashed in during a game of friendly basketball? That would seem very unprofessional when dealing w/ international players and we should be pretty ticked off that in a 'time of international concern', he's out playing basketball??

So, IF the american public needs to be addressed, who's going to do it? Stitched up O-man or someone else??? hmmm? Lets hope it doesn't go that direction & that cooler heads prevail.

But seriously, what a bad time to get injured and be the face of the U.S. There are so many negative factors w/ O-man having a smashed face on a international scale that can affect us economically, diplomatically & on a psychological viewpoint. Ok, I'm done ranting now.

edit on 26-11-2010 by JWash because: hit the reply button way to soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm surprised this hasn't received more attention in the media and here on ATS.
It's one thing for little SK and NK to be at each others throats but when China voices it's concerns in such strong words, you would think the media would be all over it...

Instead the west is all over NK, blaming them for everything..
I'm undecided if all this is NK's fault..

If you know someone is quick tempered you do not push them as SK and the US are doing..
The US and SK could simply have their war games somewhere else, maybe even in US waters..
But no, they will continue with this provocative action regardless..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
As the saying gos "The two toughest kids on the block, sooner or later their going to fight"
edit on 26-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

but when China voices it's concerns in such strong words, you would think the media would be all over it...

the ymay keep it quiet just encase Obama asks "What is your bidding my master?" (in my deep James Earl Jones voice)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWash

Interesting that you brought up basketball.. So how does it look when the 'all mighty god like' U.S. president gets his face smashed in during a game of friendly basketball? That would seem very unprofessional when dealing w/ international players and we should be pretty ticked off that in a 'time of international concern', he's out playing basketball??

So, IF the american public needs to be addressed, who's going to do it? Stitched up O-man or someone else??? hmmm? Lets hope it doesn't go that direction & that cooler heads prevail.

But seriously, what a bad time to get injured and be the face of the U.S. There are so many negative factors w/ O-man having a smashed face on a international scale that can affect us economically, diplomatically & on a psychological viewpoint. Ok, I'm done ranting now.

edit on 26-11-2010 by JWash because: hit the reply button way to soon.

Who said they were playing basketball?? yup thats politics
lol

Or maybe "Mr president they just launched",, o wait he's knocked out from an elbow,, ur just gonna have till he comes too,,,, i dont think soo
HE'S THE COMMANDER in CHIEF u want him too get a head injury at a time like this,,,,nice try.His handlers can't be that STUPID right??

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
As the saying gos "The two toughest kids on the block, sooner or later their going to fight"
edit on 26-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

I'd hope nobody wants to see that happen..
The US is already over stretched with wars on two fronts.
China is pretty much free from conflict.
We also know little about what China may or may not have in the way of weapons and technology..
It would not be a pretty fight and I dissagree with many here that say it would be an easy win for the US.
The US relies heavily on it's navy but ships make easy targets with the right weapons.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
within the first 2-3 hours of a full scale artillery barrage from the north, SK will see millions of casualties. It is estimated that the north has about 18K tubes ready to go and an hourly rate of 6-900K rounds. Seoul being a city of 10.5 milliion would see death on an unimaginable scale. The north would never win a prolonged or short war with us or the south, but they will leave a mark. Will be interesting to see who blinks first on this one

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I just really hope this all calms down. I think it could be catastrophic if this escalates into a full-scale war. God help us all if it does.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
I just really hope this all calms down. I think it could be catastrophic if this escalates into a full-scale war. God help us all if it does.

I agree, I'm forever gratefull that I live in the southern hemisphere, away from all the hate and wars..
Seems we are the friendlier side of earth..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This has the potential for WWIII. It's very unlikely, I think, but if that 1 in a million chance hits us, this will explode into WWIII by Valentine's Day.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I agree, but I fear it will eventually reach us too. I just try to be thankful for each day and for all that I have, cause you just never know.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
good for china

its time to stop this madness

why does the US always lies and wants to create unnecessary conflicts?

SK started the conflict, they need to issue an apology and solve the problem

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
good for china

its time to stop this madness

why does the US always lies and wants to create unnecessary conflicts?

SK started the conflict, they need to issue an apology and solve the problem

Really,.
the north gets to keep playing the poke and run game.
while the "Civilized" side must be forced to cower in shame?.

No, I think that is not right.
China needs to shut their noodle hole and let Kim get a woopin

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeesFar

I do pay attention to what goes on in this country and our civil liberties have taken a big hit among other things. Believe or not people are waking up to this and not happy. Eventually we will get it right and stop voting the same crooks back in office, 2010 was just a start of the government shakedown.

There might be some parallels to Germany, Rome, ect... that does not mean the US will have the same fate. I've been screwed by the system and I still keep my head high. Unlike you I have faith in the people of the United States and I have faith that we are still are the best country in the world.

Every couple of decades the US is seemingly on a the brink of collapse, in the 60's we had the civil rights movement, the 30's saw the Great Depression, this country even survived a civil war. The United States and her citizens are much stronger than people like you give credit.

It is people like you who try to convince everyone else that the US is in very bad shape that are half of the problem. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

Back on subject:

China does fear our mighty Navy.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Back on subject:

China does fear our mighty Navy.

Oh I'm sure they do, but is it enough fear to stop China doing what they think is right for them?
I'm sure China would also know the truth about the actions of NK..
They would know if NK is being setup..
China's words seem to suggest that is the case..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join