It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ohh please we sanctioned them because they are insane. They have killed millions of their own civilians don't you dare defend them.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A war that should be fought and we don't respond. We invade an isolated backward, dirt poor wasteland because a few idots got hold of some planes. We invade a country on false pretence of WMD and squander away our National Treasure and American lives for nothing.

Yet when faced with an actualy attack on an ally, sinking of a sub and now direct enemy mortar attacks we stand here in morbid denial of reality. We are and have been at war with North Korea for decades. They have broke the Armistice now twice and we stand here in ignorant denial of fact that we have been mortally challenged, as our ally South Korea absorbs mortar attacks?

What has America become? Where did my country go? We spent billions on tactical Nuclear weapons. We should use them and end the madness in NK. Its cheaper in lives and dollars to simply utterly destroy the NK Military Structure in a single well aimed and defined attack.

The resulting death and devastation from attacking NK military with tactical Nukes would be definitive, and actually reduce the death toll of civilian population of both contries should this become a full scale conventional and chemical (NK) war.

Nuking NK military infrastructure would also drastically reduce the damage to the SK cities and manufacturing base facilities.

We don't need to invade NK just destroy anything that is military in a well planned, well aimed nuclear attack with those Tomohawks armed with tactical strenght nuclear warheads.

If we don't watch how bad it gets. This is not going to end peacefully. Nukes now would save many thousands of our young American soldiers lives as well as the lives of many NK and SK military and civilians.`

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Does anyone read history books on here? If South Korea is attacked the United States WILL respond with great force. Shock and Awe baby!

Also. Let us go back to all previous World Wars. The United States is a sleeping giant. IF, a World War were to break out the United States war machine will kick into high gear and we will mobilize. We do not fight wars to lose. Don't bring up Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan, ETC. Those are policing missions! They are NOT wars!

If the United States is able to take off the gloves the World will beg us to stop! Stop listening to the Washington D.C. crowd and read our history! We will and can open a can of whoop a**! We are 20+ years ahead of the rest of the World!

I am so sick of the America bashing here on this site! We ARE the number one power in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. We will bury any enemy we go up against; China, Russia, Russia/China/AND Korea. I'm telling you and remember my words. We will annihilate this pest and anyone who stands in our way. WAKE UP. Watch. Look. Observe...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
we tried to appease hitler, by not fighting him when he annexed czechoslovakia. We then also bowed down when he annexed austria. Guess what happened, he started a world war and killed hundreds of thousands of "inferior" people.

Why then, do we appease this dictator?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
with it's welfare state

Lol, the first time I've seen NKorea called a welfare state.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
Does anyone read history books on here? If South Korea is attacked the United States WILL respond with great force. Shock and Awe baby!

Also. Let us go back to all previous World Wars. The United States is a sleeping giant. IF, a World War were to break out the United States war machine will kick into high gear and we will mobilize. We do not fight wars to lose. Don't bring up Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan, ETC. Those are policing missions! They are NOT wars!

If the United States is able to take off the gloves the World will beg us to stop! Stop listening to the Washington D.C. crowd and read our history! We will and can open a can of whoop a**! We are 20+ years ahead of the rest of the World!

I am so sick of the America bashing here on this site! We ARE the number one power in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. We will bury any enemy we go up against; China, Russia, Russia/China/AND Korea. I'm telling you and remember my words. We will annihilate this pest and anyone who stands in our way. WAKE UP. Watch. Look. Observe...

OORAHH!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ahahaha NKorea a welfare state! That's funny.

A few news...
U.N. Command proposes general-level talks with N. Korea
That would be good.

S. Korea, U.S. troops raise surveillance alert on N. Korea

"The two sides raised the surveillance alert to Watchcon-2 from Watchcon-3 Tuesday night," a South Korean military official said.

US and South Korea are at Watchcon 2... just before Watchcon 1 which is during war...
WATCHCON

Fire crew battles fire on Yeonpyeong Island mountains after N. Korean shell attack
Fires are still on it seems.

Now that's funny :
N. Korea says leader Kim Jong-il and son toured sauce factory, school
Soy sauce factory?
Their secret weapon!

edit on 23-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1FutureMarine1

Your darn right Sir. I am so sick and tired of the mindless armchair geniuses here on this site. A little common sense goes a long way. We are only appearing weak because of the Bonehead we have as our head piece. Obama. Bush, Reagan, or dare I say it, Clinton would be doing something. SMASH, these pests once and for all. China knows better. They will find an American behind every blade of grass, every ditch, and every corner with a gun!

Bring it. Don't sing it Commies!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
What has America become? Where did my country go?

It was divied up between China and a few big coporations. I agree though, if ever military action was called for, it's now. But, that's not in the plans of the elitists who run things here, so nothing will happen. You can already see our leaders saying they're not gonna do anything, flat out. This country has been bought.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1FutureMarine1
reply to post by oozyism

Ohh please we sanctioned them because they are insane. They have killed millions of their own civilians don't you dare defend them.

You sanctioned them because they are insane

Well, I'm speechless lol

Is that what they teach you at school these days, I mean in the news.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

North Korea is not a Communist state.Juche Is the leading political ideology of the country. I believe Conservatives would favor that ideology better then Liberalism aka. Freedom.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

How do you think N-Koreans feel regarding the sanctions? Which only hurts them? Tell us that please, sanction is an act of war, when there is sanctions, there is war. It doesn't matter whether you kill people with bombs, or starvation. It is war.

US and N-Korea is still officially at war, if they want such attacks to stop, US needs to pursue a peace treaty. N-Korea has already called for a peace treaty many times now.

If you have an issue with the sanctions, take it up with the UN.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think some just under estimate the capability of the united states. So we may not have the biggest army in the world. But what we do have is:

1. One of the highest skilled military, if not the highest of all [very high accuracy of each shot fired].
2. "Spec Ops & Black Op" teams as well as the inside CIA agents for inside information of current activities.
3. The highest defense budget of the entire world.
4. NATO[Of which united states is a major part of]
5. Nuclear capability stronger than any other nation. [North Korea fires 1 nuke? In return they will be hit by 20 if necessary]
6. And as we all know, the U.S. has many, many advanced things that only a few people know about.

This is pure opinion with relevant facts to support each claim that can be found simply by doing a google search.

link   

Originally posted by 1FutureMarine1
we tried to appease hitler, by not fighting him when he annexed czechoslovakia. We then also bowed down when he annexed austria. Guess what happened, he started a world war and killed hundreds of thousands of "inferior" people.

Why then, do we appease this dictator?

Because America annexed Afghanistan and Iraq.

You should invade and bombard yourself then go after N-Korea

link   
The BBC are using strong words here.

www.bbc.co.uk...

GLOBAL ALARM

Is this preparation for something?

North Korea's shelling of an island in South Korea near a disputed sea border has drawn international condemnation.

US President Barack Obama said he was "outraged" by the attack on Yeonpyeong island. It was also denounced by Russia, Japan and European countries.

UN chief Ban Ki-moon called it "one of the gravest incidents since the Korean War" and urged restraint on both sides.

South Korea returned fire and threatened missile strikes if there were "further provocations".

Or is it just further sabre rattling?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

3, 2, 1...
And now comes the condescending remarks. Ignore it Marine.

link   

It was attacked, and we did respond...with gentle, yet stern wording. There will be no response, it's not in the corporate interests of this nation, honor has no place in the new U.S.A., that the majority support through their support of the staged two party game.

link   

Your darn right Sir. I am so sick and tired of the mindless armchair geniuses here on this site. A little common sense goes a long way. We are only appearing weak because of the Bonehead we have as our head piece. Obama. Bush, Reagan, or dare I say it, Clinton would be doing something. SMASH, these pests once and for all. China knows better. They will find an American behind every blade of grass, every ditch, and every corner with a gun!

Bring it. Don't sing it Commies!

They just brought it.

You're the one singing lol..

Haven't seen the US do anything, just words

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Wow. You SPIN me right round baby right round like a record baby, right round!
Second line.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

You know it baby. I could care less what any of you believe. I highly doubt this will turn ugly. I believe this will even out soon.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join