It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy gang-raped by 10 women:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Lucky bastard. Well, except for the HIV.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

But back on topic, how can they prove he didn't just decide to have an 11-way with some women with a little foreplay involved? And what would be the motivation of the women? Seems like a gray area to me.

I think the police involvement and the need for hospital attention are kind of a hint. As for motive... Well I tried to cover that earlier and, apparently, the fact that this is a region where women are raped quite often and HIV transmission is extremely high, seems to be lost on more than a couple of people.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
4th warning

This thread is in BAN, not Jokes, Puns or Pranks.

Post in a civil manner or don't post at all. Any further childish behaviour is going to result in a posting ban

edit on 23/11/10 by masqua because: added Gem's warning to the list

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

I know Papua New guinea has some cultural 'rights of passage', which involve younger boys partaking in swallowing male semen to increase 'virility'. We see this as child molestation and rape, the practice is quite known throughout villages. I cant see anywhere rights of passage where they are raped by women.

Alarming story. Raises the old question of the validity intervention by non indigenous people in protecting children from harm.

www.smh.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

It's the matriarchal groove taking place.
They saw a virgin and decided to deflower him quite aggressively.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
Lucky bastard. Well, except for the HIV.

Very difficult to catch HIV from a female during unprotected sex. Indeed I think that location has low HIV compared to other third world locations.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) is one of the most serious recent public health issues in Papua (and West Irian Jaya). Figure 1 illustrates that more cases of AIDS (1000 people) and AIDS fatalities (108 people) have been reported in Papua than any other province in Indonesia (except Jakarta), despite the fact that Papua (+Irjabar) has less than 1% of the nation's population. It is also important to note that there may be many unreported cases of AIDS in Papua, and HIV infection rates are typically significantly higher than recognised cases of AIDS. While a number of government and non-government agencies are now paying attention to HIV/AIDS in Indonesia, the problem demands greater resources and immediate action. There has been a dramatic increase in reported cases of AIDS in Papua (from 15 reported cases of AIDS in 1996 to more than 1170 AIDS cases by June 2005).

Source

Papua New Guinea is #74, out of 147 nations on the list of HIV/AIDS cases per capita. By way of comparison, the United States is #69 and the United Kingdom is #100. Papua New Guinea has more aids per capita than such nations as Equador (87), Viet Nam (74), Indonesia (118), and the Phillippines (142).

Source

~Heff
edit on 11/23/10 by Hefficide because: added link

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhistpunk
[SNIP]

Well, not really. He was raped and held at knife point by 10 separate individuals! Not lucky at all.

Try switching around the sexes and then see how you feel about this.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Korg Trinity

So in the world you live in, adult women often form into gangs of 10 for consensual sexual relations with 17 year old man/boys and then devolve into violence when the kid isn't man enough for all of them? This makes sense to you?

Oh and then that same man/boy goes to the police and files charges, rather than texting his friends to brag about his conquest which would make every single story ever published in any Penthouse publication seem like amateur hour?

These things really, really, really are what you get when you add the details of the story up?

If so, then all I can do is feel my jaw drop and shake my head...

The mentality that leads one to say "Guys can't be raped because guys are always willing" is the same sort of mentality that used to get away with saying "She deserved what she got... did you see what she was wearing" and such opinions are indicative of either issues or a lack of understanding of how the real world works.

~Heff

Basically most of the people on this thread haven't got a clue what it's like to live in a 3rd world country and one that hasn't been corrupted and anti-moralised.
In the third-world it's not sugar coated and a perfect world so everyone just chill out and be cool.
Someone gets pounced on, it happens.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Basically most of the people on this thread haven't got a clue what it's like to live in a 3rd world country and one that hasn't been corrupted and anti-moralised.
In the third-world it's not sugar coated and a perfect world so everyone just chill out and be cool.

With respect but how do you know that exactly?

I own property in the Philippines and I can tell you that when it comes to sex they are far more shall I say unreserved than the west... it's just it's all kept hush hush and off the table.

Korg.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Korg Trinity because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
I mean, other than the possibility of picking up HIV it sounds like the poor lad made it through OK, and he had sex with four women, I mean, there are far worse things that could happen to a person than that! Like having sex with eight women!

''I mean, other than the possibility of picking up HIV it sounds like the poor girl made it through OK, and she had sex with four men, I mean, there are far worse things that could happen to a person than that! Like having sex with eight men!''

Doesn't sound quite so clever the other way around, does it ?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'm confused, are you trying to justify this act and/or say it's fine (or not as big a deal as we think it is) because it happens all the time?

If so then sorry but No, that's ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The ultimate irony and double-standard

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by cupocoffee
I mean, other than the possibility of picking up HIV it sounds like the poor lad made it through OK, and he had sex with four women, I mean, there are far worse things that could happen to a person than that! Like having sex with eight women!

''I mean, other than the possibility of picking up HIV it sounds like the poor girl made it through OK, and she had sex with four men, I mean, there are far worse things that could happen to a person than that! Like having sex with eight men!''

Doesn't sound quite so clever the other way around, does it ?

Your logic is flawed.

Your logic would be correct if and only if men and women are identical. As they are not your comments cannot be followed to a logical conclusion.

Men and women are wired differently, especially when approaching sex. This is a primary issue as it appears there are a lot of women that just can't understand this simple fact.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join