It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy gang-raped by 10 women:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

It's not every day you hear of a man getting raped, the subject tends to get ignored and many claim its actually impossible to rape a man. Apparently they've just been proven wrong, poor kid. Of even more concern is the end of the article where it says a good percentage of those raped are children, its frightening just how barbaric humans can be. As George Carlin once said "we're barely out of the jungle."

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Raises the old question of the validity intervention by non indigenous people in protecting children from harm.

No, see, barging into the outback or into the bush and waving your Morality Goggles at the indigenous people is a good way to get yourself killed.

Better to take your Morality Goggles and try selling morality where it's REALLY needed, like in Washington, DC.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Nice...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I'm glad to hear that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

You are damn right disrespectful, and depsite the childish and lack of understanding in your comments, I wouldnt wish being raped at knife point would happen to you.

Alerting your comment, considering we've been told twice by mods to stick to the topic and show some respect

edit on 23/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Your lack of tact and any moral value is shocking.

Rape is rape, no matter wich way you look at it. And if this is a fantasy of yours, well, there is many websites that you can go and join and talk about it.

This is a case of someone being gangraped by 10 people. It is no joke, and should not be treated as such. Grow out of your pubirty mate, and see it for what it is. Disgusting

VvV

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Wow...you really need to crawl back ...[EDITED for content.]

This is not about sex. You obviously don't understand that. This could very well be a symptom of your character that you should examine. I don't care if the internet is 'anonymous'...there are just some things you don't joke about. This is one of them.
edit on 23-11-2010 by westcoast because: Trying to set an example

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
You are damn right disrespectful, and depsite the childish and lack of understanding in your comments, I wouldnt wish being raped at knife point would happen to you.

I am not meaning to be disrespectful, just being honest. When I first read the OP my instinct was to laugh and make jokes, that's just me. And I obviously wasn't the only one.

I mean, the victim can at least be glad that he's still alive, and the attackers decided to just have sex with him and not kill him or mutilate him or cut his manhood off, know what I mean? It could have been much worse!

Not trying to say that what those women did was okay, because it obviously was not, okay?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
I don't care if the internet is 'anonymous'...there are just some things you don't joke about. This is one of them.

Fine, fine. So maybe I have a sick sense of humor.

"Man on Internet has sick sense of humor", big shocker!

Just trying to look at the bright side here. Those women could have killed him, or mutilated him, but instead they decided to just give him an orgy.

It doesn't sound like he has any permanent injuries, he's probably very shaken up of course, but otherwise he's OK. Right? So we can all be glad that he made it through the ordeal.

I won't joke about it any more, I promise.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Do you honestly think it was forced???

No 17 year old boy would resist the chance to shag 10 women!!!

If 10 women had approached me when I was 17 for sex, I would have jumped at the chance!! I'm willing to bet that this would be true of nearly 99% of 17 year old boys....

So this story has to be false in some way.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

They have a crazy word for this where I live...
Lucky. Seriously though he had to be aroused for this to happen so no pity vote here.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hmm so it looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that a bunch of women giving a 17 year old boy wild sex is more of a reward than a punishment after all....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Hmm so it looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that a bunch of women giving a 17 year old boy wild sex is more of a reward than a punishment after all....

Absolutely!

What is more than likely to have happened is he couldn't do more than four of them and the other 6 got angry or jealous or something and decided to take it out on the boy.

I mean honestly. It's a man’s animal instinct and goal to have sex with as many women as possible. most men, myself included have civility and intellect which wins over the animal instinct.

But at 17 it's all about getting it on with as many women as possible.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I would like to thank the previous three posters before this post at helping me to realise that some recent ATS members really have the maturity level of pre pubescent teens.

For you more immature members, maybe you should take a look at these links nd quotes

Contrary to popular opinion, women also can commit an act of rape with force or deception to make a man engage in a non-consensual penetrative sexual act. However, due to social double standards, reports are rarely taken seriously, if made at all.

Much like female erectile response and contrary to popular opinion, male erectile response is involuntary,[16][17] meaning that a man need not consent mentally or physically for his penis to become erect and be placed in a woman's vagina. Penetration of a man by a woman is possible through use of a strap-on or other object. Rape of a man by a woman could also occur when limited sexual activities are agreed upon and a man's penis is placed in a woman in violation of the limits that had been set. Rape of a man by a woman is thus possible in several ways.

However, male victims of sexual abuse by females[18] often face social, political, and legal double standards.[19] Though some studies show otherwise,[20] female abusers are usually seen as less culpable than male abusers/rapists by the courts due to these misconceptions. Since rape by females is much less well known than male-female abuse, male victims of female abusers often find little support from rape crisis centers and even the authorities. While gender neutral laws have combated the older perception that rape never occurs to men,[21] and other laws have eliminated the term altogether,[22] the double standards still remain. Due to these reasons, it is likely being substantially under-reported, with the probable cause being the double standard.[23]

As with male-on-female rape, pregnancy can result, with the victim legally bound to pay child support to his rapist

As you can see, proffesionals obviously disagree with you....well children.

So maybe you should show a bit of respect. If somethng like this happens to you in the future, and dont say it wont, because it can...then I hope you actually experience the suffering andd pain that the victims go through. Until you can actually act like adults, then there is no point in discussing anything with you anymore. Thanks to zazzafrazz for bringing this interesting topic to light

Oh and for the record, the incident was recorded by mainstream news, and it did happen

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
to me the term boy is a bit to much play upon,

generaly speaking of what a 17 old does and can do on this planet is more then being a mere "child"

at that age he can have a "real" drivers licens
drive a tug boat or cruise ferry
fly a plane with propper licences
own a company and pay just as much taxes as anyone else
have concentual sex
be under the influence of alcohol and other over the counter "drugs"
get married have kids or choose not to have any of the later
serve time in jail or even join the army .

ill leave the rest of the list for your own imagination
but in my books, juvenile or young male
would have been more a propper term,
now its just shock tabloids with little context.

not that long ago they ate humans there.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

So in the world you live in, adult women often form into gangs of 10 for consensual sexual relations with 17 year old man/boys and then devolve into violence when the kid isn't man enough for all of them? This makes sense to you?

Oh and then that same man/boy goes to the police and files charges, rather than texting his friends to brag about his conquest which would make every single story ever published in any Penthouse publication seem like amateur hour?

These things really, really, really are what you get when you add the details of the story up?

If so, then all I can do is feel my jaw drop and shake my head...

The mentality that leads one to say "Guys can't be raped because guys are always willing" is the same sort of mentality that used to get away with saying "She deserved what she got... did you see what she was wearing" and such opinions are indicative of either issues or a lack of understanding of how the real world works.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I would like to thank the previous three posters before this post at helping me to realise that recent ATS members really have the maturity level of pre pubescent teens.

For you more immature members, maybe you should take a look at these links nd quotes

Ironically it is the very fact that I and I suspect the others you point to have true life experience is the reason that they can speak the truth.

The truth may not be pretty, but it is truth none the less.

It is not immature to accept who you are at the fundamental level. I am not suggesting men should treat women as sex objects to be used. I simply stated that the desire to impregnate as many women as possible is a fundamental driving force behind men and I'm very sure is the case of 17 year old boys.

You have to remember that men peak sexually at the age of 19 and in nature the man's role was to spread his seed to propagate the species.

Just because we are living in a society and have values and principles to live by that the animal instinct has been completely quashed.

If ever the SHTF and society broke down you would find out the true nature of humanity.

Explain how this is immature?

Korg.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Err maybe you should re-consider your opinion in the subject.

From the source:

A 17-year-old village boy has been gang raped by 10 knife wielding women in Papua New Guinea, police say.

Southern Highlands Province police commander Teddy Tei said the gang of women attacked the schoolboy just outside the provincial centre of Mendi on Friday.

"This is a serious matter and police are trying to identify who these animals are," he said.
Advertisement: Story continues below

"More than 10 women with kitchen knives attacked him and four women had sexual intercourse with him."

The boy went to hospital for treatment, he said.

This was an attack! Not a reward as you say. They used knives and then raped him. How you can see this in somewhat of a good light is beyond me.

If the sexes were reversed, I wonder how opinions would change also.

It doesn't sound like he has any permanent injuries, he's probably very shaken up of course, but otherwise he's OK. Right? So we can all be glad that he made it through the ordeal.

Aren't you forgetting psychological damage?

Gah, you're posts in this thread are unfortunately nothing but a campaign for ATS to bring in the negative star system. Pure and simple.

This is a sick attack on a fellow human being, maybe you should recognize it as such.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
It is not immature to accept who you are at the fundamental level. I am not suggesting men should treat women as sex objects to be used. I simply stated that the desire to impregnate as many women as possible is a fundamental driving force behind men and I'm very sure is the case of 17 year old boys.

Oh Im sorry

I must have mistaken that there was a difference between having a knife at your throat, and being forced to have sex, and wanting to have sex with every woman you ever cross.

The fact that you can sit there and say that, then go on to claim that due to this fact, the story is a hoax, shows your lack of maturity.

Apart from backing up the other two children, you havent provided anything that even remotely adds to the discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join