It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Is that your final Answer?
Only 10 days to go, do you want to change your mind
Are you going to Lock it In?
Ok, then Lock it in
I've locked it in

Now What?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The writers, animators, directors, and producers of the The Simpsons would have to be "in on it". This is contrary to "compartmentalization". In my opinion, the Simpsons do not predict or provide "code" to anyone. Too many people would know.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I just have to join in now as time is running short for at least one of these BIG predictions to hit the correct date. I have had so much fun watching you guys trying to get it right !! Its been many years watching these wave of events come and go without any real oomph...
It's close folks, hang tight is that an EMP i see incoming ? So many ideas and people putting their neck on the line. BIG FAIL !

To get on track here & focus that something 'IS' about to happen, as the puppet masters have to distract the masses with something before its too late. 2011 is going to be an interesting passage.. ..

edit on 19-11-2010 by JTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Lmao 90% of the posts on here are bashing the OP and rightly so. I wonder how many of these stupid posts people are going to make before they finally wake up and crawl out of the nuclear bunker.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Saying the obvious: the small hand is on the 6, the large hand on the 11.

by the way, 6 x 11 = 66.

etc etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
whoever keeps flagging this thread is part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
not this again

i love ATS

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by raptor108

Yeah....me too. And thirty eight flags...really? Shame on all of you who took the time to post on this silly, frivolous thread. And shame on me a bit too I suppose, but it was fun.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
what ?
You have gotta be kidding me !!

lol.......you guys..........hahahah........using the simpsons to predict the future.........ahahahah

sesame street has been brought to you today by the letters C , R , A and P

I've heard it all now

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This forum doesn't need changes,remember the ATS statistics thread?They seemed pretty happy about it.Why change a good thing?

As for The Simpsons?I think the movie predicted the oil spill but it's just a theory.And the book with the 9/11 on it also has a bus on the cover which represents the 7/7 bombing.And in that same episode while they are conveniently riding the subway there is a sign behind the hobo that says beware of subway...AND in that same episode they go to NEW YORK for crying out loud how much more coincidental can you get.There are too many coincidences to be coincidental.

You won't think it's coincidence when you watch this series..

Illuminati in the Simpsons.
www.youtube.com...

While I agree there maybe a couple of things that are a little far fetched in the series,the majority of it does make me believe that the people involved in the Simpsons show are purposely putting out subliminal messages and the reason for doing so is to show power.To show that their gang is everywhere and that they are running sh1t.Even in kids shows like the Disney channel is FULL of subliminal messages.

Go ahead and deny their existence.The subliminal messages are more prominent and obvious now then ever.Tomb Raider,National treasure,Aeon Flux,From Hell,Yu-gi-oh Spongebob just to name a few....here's a couple of videos to show you there are lots of movies with subliminal messages.

The freemason/illuminati black and white checkered pattern in movies.
www.youtube.com...

The all seeing eye in movies.
www.youtube.com...

Don't try and tell me there's no subliminal messages..I'm not blind!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Who is flagging and giving stars to threads like these?

Second line...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

oh yeah watch out for that spongebob !!

We will control all that you see and hear/

I cant believe what im reading.......ya couldnt make this stuff up. Great imagination. Lmao.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Your right there is lots of material to sway in favour.. . People are hungry for something even if it means people lives are at risk at the hope of it !

The clues are everywere but 'the' date is still in a balance.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Man, I was starting to gain maybe a little credit as a composed member of ATS... Well after this post I may have some catching up to do. Perhaps I may have watched knowing to many times, but after reviewing the still of the clock I noticed something out of place. The black and white circular pattern is inconsistent. The two black rectangles in close proximity of 9 & 10 are slightly longer than the rest. Not knowing what to do with the number 2 alone, I counted the number of black rectangles which is 29. The total number of rectangles on the clock is 58. Sticking with the concept of number patterns, I immediately thought latitude and longitude. Reading the numbers as 29N & 58E places us somewhere in Iran. Now 58N is somewhere in Canada. So I'm predicting that Iran will soon warn it's citizens of something in Canada, just saying. Wait a sec.... Then again 6N 55E puts us somewhere in Africa, but so doesn't 2N & 29E. Also if you count the number posts in the fence and add that to the number of strands in the hammock, ok I kid. I guess you can create anything with a little imagination.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kennedy13

Its a worry that mocking what some see, to be a real.

ATS needs help pulling back the votes... The fact that this post is still alive brings to mind the thought that this post is a false flag all in itself, to throw off the scent... Cant wait myself to confirm what,when,where and how.

Im off to bed.. .. zzZZ

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Next year we will see a thread claiming the false flag date was wrong, that it wasn't 11/30/10 but actually 10/30/11

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Wow, I'm scared... NOT... these prediction threads used to scare me back when I was a freshman in high school, but no longer.. Now that I'm 21 years old I see the bull# that is spread on ATS and just laugh it off... I'll go back to the Space Exploration forum and further my knowledge of important stuff...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Lol ill play along...and probably come up with something that actually does make sense...

Although first off the clock reads 5:55, small hand = hour...big hand = minutes...at least it always has since i was in 3rd grade.

Now my prediction is that the "date" the clock reads is 6-11 or June 2011! Now we have another whole month to look forward to just like this whole month of november was full of predictions. Hoorah!
edit on 20-11-2010 by HojotheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Its funny ? I watched for years, many a lie but this is so true ! I can't hold back on this one as the increasing pressure from the mainstream, drives a hard tale to tell about the real facts. Not the fiction ! of whats going on right now.

I'm looking at the evidence, and many a littered post around here, there and all the other sites. Blogs, Rss, Google Master Plan, faceb00k and all the other latest 'in your face tools'. What am i getting at ? Profile's and databases. All and everything is scanned and collected you know all this. But we troll here ? Who is to blame for all this sh*t. We all know this too ! Dam this, what can i say ? Enough ;-)

Believe me when i say this, But were all being controlled here through a thread thats going to tip the iceberg ! Oh yes.

Its becoming increasingly difficult to hold back and say there is all false hopes here on this one but its not the fact. Forget the dates for one minute and collectively look at the evidence. Time is running out for them >=D

1) The PTB are running out of ideas
2) Something is needed to kick start a major global distraction
3) Even if there is in fact a real danger to the stability of the planet
4) Something else is needed to fight the economy problems here on earth
5) People who troll here are aware of this current flow of impending transformation
6) Confused and helpless many look here and pray !

STOP ! this post in the direction of false flag dates, its stoping the real flow.. data travels far and wide and here its conflicting our goals.

Were close i can surely say this. Everything roled into one the current threats are all electromagnetic related !
If its from planetary change here, there or anywere. Either Man-Made or Another. A wake up or a shake up, i'm sure were all in for some kick start of human instinct & sick action.

A false flag looming, well we cant wait until the olympics. Hmm thats too late and ponderous.. .. .

Shame we cant all see the whole truth behind all this, and start thinking about Our own and ones families futures in a rapidly changing planet. For survival i speak :-)

The title reads Nuclear ? Can we be more specific ? Rub off that bl00dy date and talk some chat some real deal.

TT

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I tried to hold myself back. I really did...

But I can't. I have to ask...

Why do we flag these threads? There is no statistical truth behind any television show PREDICTING literally or symbolically that something is going to happen on a date. I watch a lot of TV, everything from X-Files to Anime, to reality shows, to history channel, to FX shows, to FOX, and nothiiiing has ever predicted a real world event.

Even if it SHOWS something happens, it isn't a prediction, it isn't a sign. YOU NEED PROOF.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join