It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

I think you figured it out!

They were making a reference to 911 in a very artful way.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Many of us have been following a thread by Signals touting 11/06 as the date there would be a false flag attack predicted by an episode of The Simpsons...just as The Simpsons had previously predicted 9/11. Unfortunately the video that explained this has been removed from youtube by FOX. But for those of you who have been following the thread, ATS member skywatch made a good point about the scene with the clock showing the purported time of the attack.

Damn hope not... KInda laughable really. They set up a condition that is revealed and then you are primed for it later.

I'm going home in a few months and any sad faction the USA can't deal with; I will. Just as they did to get such narcissistic slaves:

Totally ego oriented (Dupable; not me.)
TV watching drones following subconscious commands ( Not me, watched a total of 20 hours of cnn over three years in Asia...And not due to availability...)
No Criminal Record (But had a few to deal with...)
Don't own silly micro sized silly useless tech other than laptop and pc ( Check!)
Don't listen to doomful, useless and apathetical music? (Check)
Don't wan't harm on another human being outside of the fact reasoning equates to goodness...Or self defense can be proved...(Check!)
Know thy enemy, know thyself (check)

Kinda set.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So...

Who saw The Simpsons last night?

www.hulu.com...

Looks like we're getting what we deserved for believing that an animated TV show could predict anything at all. Either that, or Matt Groening is doing away with any and all subtlety. The episode starts out with all the major news networks releasing a new deadly strain of "house cat flu" and about halfway through (just after the second commercial break on hulu) there's a G.I. Joe-style toy that says "Attack during their sacred holiday!"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
These dates are starting to get annoying, you'd think someone would of lucked out by now, and predicted something right..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I guess I'll die with undigested thanksgiving leftovers still in my stomach.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok so were basing our predictions on an episode of the SIMPSONS!?!?!?!?!?!?!? You guys SERIOUSLY need to get out more. I would be EMBARASSED to post this BS!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
And to all the Naysayers & comedians trying to trash this thread-
Please keep in mind our country is RIPE for a false flag to occur!
Some things to consider about right here, right now-
* Prez needs American unity....What better way than to unify us against a great evil (just like right after 9/11 !!!)
* All of the mounting pressure on the TSA and their hellbent agenda to demoralize and enslave us - we ain't gonna take it much longer!
* The economy.....there's only one sure fire way to kick-start an economy -
START A WAR!!!!
And....the best way to start a war?

- - - False Flag - - -

There is a certain logic in your post - i must say that I agree with you on those points, but I think reversing the clock hamds is a bit of a stretch of the imagination. Only time will tell, I hope it doesn't come to that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by T3hEn1337ened
So...

Who saw The Simpsons last night?

www.hulu.com...

Looks like we're getting what we deserved for believing that an animated TV show could predict anything at all. Either that, or Matt Groening is doing away with any and all subtlety. The episode starts out with all the major news networks releasing a new deadly strain of "house cat flu" and about halfway through (just after the second commercial break on hulu) there's a G.I. Joe-style toy that says "Attack during their sacred holiday!"

Yeah, I caught the episode. I was thinking of this very thread as I was watching it. Needless to say, it was all right out there in the open... and seemed rather superfluous to the general plot of the episode. It seemed more statement and anything needed to drive the narrative.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well okay...here's the REAL real deal. Matt Groening and his writers are surely well aware of the whole conspiracy theory concerning The Simpsons predicting 9/11 and they also surely realize we conspiracy theorists are watching the show trying to glean whatever insider information we can from it .....so, if I were Matt Groening and his writers(yes I realize that doesn't make sense) I would put cryptic messages into the show just for the fun of it just to see what the looney conspiracy theorists make of it.
I mean really, wouldn't you?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
** BUMP **

'cause we got one more day till the cows come home!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Damn, I almost forgot the world was going to end tomorrow until I was stupid enough to click on the predictions forum.

If this one doesn't work, then can we STOP analysing Simpsons epis please?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
9:08am eastern time, nothing yet.
I'll be holding my breath all day today.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
23.43 hrs downunder on the 30:11:2010

That meansonly an hour and a quarter for it to kick off for the "prediction"to be true from OUR point of view - BUt given that its a US comic Strip - the simpsons - well i guess we can allow for the time differene and let the clock run down stateside before declaring the Simspons prediction a bust!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
just gonna beat a dead horse and tell people NOTHING is going to happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
10: 02 am Utah time nothing yet, not holding breath , got a feeling this will be a hoax.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Still here :-)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
17:14hrs here in London, UK and of course, nothing has happened. Pesky predictions should have a GMT time stamp or we should ignore them.

Rev

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
10:27 pm in CA... nothing so far.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hey guys, Armageddon sure feels great, eh?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Did I miss something because it is December 1st?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join