It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Many of us have been following a thread by Signals touting 11/06 as the date there would be a false flag attack predicted by an episode of The Simpsons...just as The Simpsons had previously predicted 9/11. Unfortunately the video that explained this has been removed from youtube by FOX. But for those of you who have been following the thread, ATS member skywatch made a good point about the scene with the clock showing the purported time of the attack. The big hand was on the eleven and the small hand was on the six leading many people to think the date was 11/6 but think about it...as you were reading the time on the clock in your head you read it as eleven thirty didn't you? Of course you did, making the correct date for the false flag attack 11/30. And don't forget the number 10 was also there in the shape of the mounting brackets that had held the clock on the wall making the correct date 11/30/10.

So I guess we didn't dodge the bullet after all . Oh and here's the video thanks to css1981.

edit on 11/18/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here's the link :

www.youtube.com...

I would still say the time is : 5.55 or 17.55

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Thanks. But really css the clock clearly reads eleven thirty and thanks again for the link as I try to extend this into the second line. There. Did it.

+41 more 
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

And I just got back from my bunker in the desert, now I have to repack, go shopping again for supplies, take time off of work again, drive out there and huddle in a corner for another day.

But I trust this new information completely now for it makes more sense then the original thread did. Thank you very much! When my people come to colonize this planet, you will be on the protected rolls, and no harm will come to you.

link   
Enjoy that Thanksgiving turkey while you can. Looks like World Panic day isn't 11/26/2010 after all. Good eye OP. Something's coming down the pike, and all the shopping malls are closed.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Many of us have been following a thread by Signals touting 11/06 as the date there would be a false flag attack predicted by an episode of The Simpsons...just as The Simpsons had previously predicted 9/11. Unfortunately the video that explained this has been removed from youtube by FOX. But for those of you who have been following the thread, ATS member skywatch made a good point about the scene with the clock showing the purported time of the attack. The big hand was on the eleven and the small hand was on the six leading many people to think the date was 11/6 but think about it...as you were reading the time on the clock in your head you read it as eleven thirty didn't you? Of course you did, making the correct date for the false flag attack 11/30. And don't forget the number 10 was also there in the shape of the mounting brackets that had held the clock on the wall making the correct date 11/30/10.

So I guess we didn't dodge the bullet after all .

wow thats amazing , you actually have nothing better todo then dream up another doom prediction thread, luckily for you a series of numbers can be manipulated so many differant ways you might just be able to keep changing the date forever.......................

hopefully most here are tired of these predictions and ignore this.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

good point. i never realized the dot on the hands were long and short

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't know what the eff yall peeps is talkin bout but the clock clearly reads 6:55. These doomsday threads need to end and people need to stop posting in them. . . wait a second. . .

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/18/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by jacktherer because: it apparently used an offensive term

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If this one doesn't work out, I'm claiming dibs on the next false flag date. Since the TPTB likes the number 11, since it is suppose to be associated with the occult. Read too many free mason, Illuminati, NWO, and etc threads. I'm guessing something will happen on 11/11/11 of next year that will perpetuate their agenda. Of course this may not be a false flag, but may come in the form of more freedoms being taking away, the stock market plummets, housing can plummet further, the economy tanks, the world economy completely tanks, the anti-christ comes on the scene, or any number of events that we may not even be aware of.

Why I mentioned the anti-christ is due to the papal prophecy, and according to that prophecy the next pope is suppose to be the last pope. The predictions for what this pope will do are dire. If you think some of the popes in the past were bad, it seems like the new one will take the cake so to speak.

Good luck with all future prophecies though. Of course there is only source of future prophecy I 100% believe in, but it is extremely hard to decipher. Yes, that is the book of Revelations.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
but family guy says it's actually june 10, 2011. but i still got 2 eposides of futurama and an old gi joe where cobra commander uses a time machine.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Iv been on here a week & already iv seen numerous prophecies. Each morning iv woke up thinking today's the day, surely these guys at ATS are right. But tommorow im getting dressed & for the first time in a week, im braving the outdoor world, we need rations

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by css1981

Thanks. But really css the clock clearly reads eleven thirty and thanks again for the link as I try to extend this into the second line. There. Did it.

I've been reading clocks for forty-five years it clearly reads 5:55not 11:30,but technically could be read as 11/30/10 to fit the conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I believe this story. I'm quitting my job and I'm packing up,headed north to my bomb shelter in the woods. All my stuff is there and ready to use. I think on my way up i will stock up on even more supplies. Thanks for the TIP OFF. OOPS, almost forgot. I need my alluminum tin foil hat to block them buggers.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
omg I can't wait til this month is over. I love predictions but it's been one heck of a month already thinking each day is gonna be the day. It's kind of like being full term with a baby in your belly, you just want it out already!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I've been reading clocks for forty-five years it clearly reads 5:55not 11:30,but technically could be read as 11/30/10 to fit the conspiracy.

So if I get what you are saying the new date is 2.22 if you look at it in a mirror because our eyes see everything in reverse. NEW DATE OF ANNIHILATION IS FEBRUARY 22, 2010!!!!! wait a minute that doesn't make any sense....................... unless we are all already dead. Glad thats all worked out!

edit on 11/18/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Take a look at the Independence Hall clock on the back of the U.S. $100 dollar bill. It says 2:22. Or maybe I've seen "National Treasure" too many times?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
here we go again, god i hate these predictions, good luck on Nov 31

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

You are right it does so then everybody has to send me $100 dollars in 100 dollar bills by Feb. 22 to avoid the new catastrophe. (Don't worry I'll cut you in this_is_who_we_are for 10%)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

It's kind of funny this is the first time I've watched the Videos... I had ready a few threads about 11-6 and how the Simpsons predicted 9-11 and I was discussing this with my Bro and I said on Nov 7 that they were talking about something big happening on 11-6 Webbot said the 12th but the Clock said 11:30...

I have been having some Sychronicity issues of late and I hope this is not another one....

To a more serious note... I don't think these shows and movies are predicting anything I think they are code for what to do... Do we have any code breakers on ATS that could take the video KNOWING and figure out those numbers if anything really did relate to The Gulf Oil Spill Did anything else in the Simpson break down to a name or flight number or anything else and are there other shows on right now that may be telling TPTB Terrorist arm where to strike next?

Personally My vision was Nuclear In L.A. by a rouge _________ insert enemy name there and our government warning all major cities in coastal areas to evacuate to "FEMA" camps where the real ones will then be made available.... SO scared citizen who don't recognize it as another false flag operation run to bunker down under the Denver International Airport never to be seen again.... Then the UN troop start their operations in the smaller cities under the guise of protection but then they take our guns and start rounding us up for "TERRORIST" activity because under the Patriot Act they can just say your a terrorist with out any evidence to the contrary....

I hope we are all wrong about Illuminati Bilderbergers Alien Shapeshifters Polar Shifts etc but I don't think we are..... BREAK THE CODE

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
here we go again, god i hate these predictions, good luck on Nov 31

Only if there is a polar shift by then will we have a NOV 31

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join