The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 15
47
<< 12  13  14   >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Who else could go for some flapjacks right now?
yawn




posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Predictions come and predictions go.
The fact is no one really knows.
When you see that bright flash you all will say:
I wish I'd thought of this yesterday.

All the weird poem nerds of ATS are rubbing off on me.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The prediction was right! OMG! Look at the video below! It all makes sense now!


www.youtube.com...
edit on 12/1/10 by Marked One because: Trying to fix something



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
** BUMP **

'cause we got one more day till the cows come home!!!



How is Signals not banned yet? Is doomsday trolling/fearmongering for fun just allowed on ATS now?
Nice doom fail again.
edit on 1-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Penis.



posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
When I first saw this video, I couldn't stop thinking about it!
Well, I went back to look at this clip again and here is what I found...

In this clip, I feel that they focused too much on the clock and totally missed the countdown "5, 4, no time for countdown". The countdown could very well mean 5/4, May 4th. As for the clock, it reads 5 minutes to 6. The hour hand would still be in the 5. It isn't 6:00 yet. The minute hand is on the 11. It could mean 5/11. Interestingly in the comments, someone pointed out that if you turned the clock upside down it would look like 9/11.

Could the FEMA drill on the New Madrid fault line be like our next false flag attack with the help of HAARP? It's scheduled around that time. If there is a major earthquake, it's very possible that a nuclear plant could be involved. As we know, it is the Elitist's goal to reduce the population, and also what better way to rush in martial law and more surveillance than with a nuclear disaster.

I think the Japan nuclear disaster is a wake up call for us to prepare for what might be coming. I think our time is growing short. I hope I'm wrong.

See the full Episode 2120, below (move the numbers around and you get 2012) The NWO Elitist's goal is to have everything in place by 2012.
To Surveil With Love aired on "May 2010"
www.simpsonsepisodes.com...



posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
way to many doomsday predictions here. So I'll just make another.

The clock clearly reads first the eleven and the six.

The number 11 representd 2011 ofcourse.
And the 6 is for june. (the 10th if you wish an exact date) ;-)

Go!



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I haven't read every post regarding the Simpson's clock but I have read a lot of them and I have yet to see this simple interpretation. Obviously, reading it as a clock would be 5:55 (which has its own numerological significance. It is clearly not 11:30 as the hour hand is obviously on the 6.

Some have read it as dates 11/6, 6/11. There have been others, which I don't remember now.




But, no one has stopped to consider this. What happens to 1's (non-stylized of course) when they are turned upside down? They remain 1's. Hmm..what happens to a 6 when it turns upside down?



Oh yeah.

Upside down the 10 of the clock frame becomes 01 as in 9/11/01. Perhaps, if there is any truth to this, the 10 of the un-upside down frame refers to the 10th anniversary? We'll see in a few days.
edit on 7-9-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet
 


Why would a cartoon be predicting world events? That's just dumb, mate.



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperZepto
 





Why would a cartoon be predicting world events? That's just dumb, mate.


Predictive programming. Same reason planes crashing into the WTC was predicted in the show, "The Lone Gunmen" fully 6 months before it happened.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet
 


Nice find by flipping the clock upside down. very intuitive. Maybe your right, guess we will see tomorow. maybe 5:55pm
edit on 10-9-2011 by nyancat because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nyancat
 


oh wow. another doomsday prediction. now based on a simpson episodes clock digits. A new low to ATS i would say. why so many flags?



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The rich insiders know how the game is run. They only want the perceptive to live and the ignorant to die. Illuminati loves using symbols and numbers they feel it gives them power. It could also be a warning to peoples families perhaps. They couldn't just plain out revile their plans or they them selves might be killed. We will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. i say 25% chance a nuke goes off, and probably 75% chance something else happens



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
The rich insiders know how the game is run. They only want the perceptive to live and the ignorant to die. Illuminati loves using symbols and numbers they feel it gives them power. It could also be a warning to peoples families perhaps. They couldn't just plain out revile their plans or they them selves might be killed. We will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. i say 25% chance a nuke goes off, and probably 75% chance something else happens



sooo....with the prediction, the Doomsday Prediction rate is.....wait for it....0%.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would like to know what you get out of todays date. I watched this vid and it looks wierd or atleast. Anyone knows numbers?






top topics
 
47
<< 12  13  14   >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum