The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JTime

Dont bust a blood vessel over looking the obvious. I mean really Ive been reading these prediction posts for the last month and honestly none have seemed to come true I think we all just need to open the front door and get outside for a while the sky hasn't fallen yet so theres still time.

Secretly I think its a humans instinct to hope for the worst its hard to be positive in a world like today. As long as you have a gun alot of ammo food and a good place in nomans land to go your set.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jman449

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by css1981

Thanks. But really css the clock clearly reads eleven thirty and thanks again for the link as I try to extend this into the second line. There. Did it.

edit on 11/18/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

Wrong, it's 5:55... who has dinner at 11:30?? This site disappoints me more and more everyday.

You are correct in the time being 5:55 But Homer says time to EAT doesn't saying anything about breakfast lunch or dinner... I personally like lunch around NOON... IF the site is disappointing than I have a couple of suggestions

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoatRock1
The writers, animators, directors, and producers of the The Simpsons would have to be "in on it". This is contrary to "compartmentalization". In my opinion, the Simpsons do not predict or provide "code" to anyone. Too many people would know.

IF Henry Kissinger told Matt Groenig I would like to see the Time of 5:55 placed in your X number episode and Matt Groenig then wrote it in I don't think that took more than one person involved....

It only takes 1 person at a higher level to get things placed and put into the movie.... Could be the director, producer, but you don't need them all...

Matt Groenig is just going to tell the artist what the scene looks like doesn't have to tell anyone what the clock is for..... He still is the only one involved and even his involvement is limited to what TPTB allow him to know....

But like most Free Masons, Luciferians, Catholics, and any other cultist you can think of they will do what the leaders tell them without question....

Don't make the code in movies and television shows harder than it should be....

When you need to get a message to someone that is being tracked watched and listened to by every spy group and sattelite out there what better way to do it then using TV....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I would like to make it clear... As it may look as I am defending the OP I am only keeping an open mind of the possibility of code being used inside of television programming...

I believe the time on the clock is 5:55.....

I think if i was looking for something bad to happen using this VIDEO as a source I would think Thanksgiving day at 5:55 would be the most obvious..

What has Thanksgiving become for Americans? A time to Eat.....

When are the Airports full of People Tues and Wed before Thanksgiving.... .

Thanksgiving travel expected to increase 11.2 percent

Consider: There are 19 full-body scanners at Los Angeles International Airport but none at the airports in Burbank, Long Beach, Orange County (John Wayne), Ontario or Santa Barbara, TSA spokesman Nico Melendez said. Still, the new scanners are or will soon be a reality for fliers because there are already 385 scanners at 68 airports nationwide.

Travel nationwide over the Thanksgiving period is expected to increase by more than 11 percent to 42.2 million people, according to projections from the AAA. In Florida, overall holiday travel is expected to increase by about 11 percent to 2.2 million people. Air travel, which has been in a slump for the past couple years as recession stymied the nation, is projected to increase by 3.5 percent across the country. AAA is predicting 1.6 million leisure travelers will fly from or within the U.S. during the five-day stretch beginning Wednesday. Read more: www.miamiherald.com...

[www.accuweather.com... ing-travel-weather-ai.asp

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned but couldn't it just as easily signify:

06/10/11

or

10/06/11

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LIMAECHOGOLF
I would like to make it clear... As it may look as I am defending the OP I am only keeping an open mind of the possibility of code being used inside of television programming...

I believe the time on the clock is 5:55.....

I think if i was looking for something bad to happen using this VIDEO as a source I would think Thanksgiving day at 5:55 would be the most obvious..

What has Thanksgiving become for Americans? A time to Eat.....

When are the Airports full of People Tues and Wed before Thanksgiving.... .

Thanksgiving travel expected to increase 11.2 percent

Consider: There are 19 full-body scanners at Los Angeles International Airport but none at the airports in Burbank, Long Beach, Orange County (John Wayne), Ontario or Santa Barbara, TSA spokesman Nico Melendez said. Still, the new scanners are or will soon be a reality for fliers because there are already 385 scanners at 68 airports nationwide.

Travel nationwide over the Thanksgiving period is expected to increase by more than 11 percent to 42.2 million people, according to projections from the AAA. In Florida, overall holiday travel is expected to increase by about 11 percent to 2.2 million people. Air travel, which has been in a slump for the past couple years as recession stymied the nation, is projected to increase by 3.5 percent across the country. AAA is predicting 1.6 million leisure travelers will fly from or within the U.S. during the five-day stretch beginning Wednesday. Read more: www.miamiherald.com...

[www.accuweather.com... ing-travel-weather-ai.asp

I've been giving this some careful thought and since I was born in the fifth month of fifty five I now also believe that the clock must read 5:55. Those clever bast**ds have for some diabolical reason included my birthday into the mix and that must surely have some crucial significance. I must be even more important than I realized.

And 42 flags people? Really?
edit on 11/20/2010 by MissSmartypants because: left something out

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect

Originally posted by OpenEndStr8
Why is there only 58 minuttes around the clock, when it lands next to Homer?

A weak attempt by the artist to give the illusion of depth by making what's closest on the clock slightly larger, which is why the bars are a little longer. I'm sure they didn't expect people to pause the film and start counting the bars.

Notice how the digits are the same size...if the artis wanted depth in the picture, then he would not have made two small black squares bigger.

Why even put minuttes at the clock and not just the numbers?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Opps wrong thread.

Wow, another date, did you guys get tired of coming up with new dates in the original thread, or are stars and flags getting that valuable.

edit on 20/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: Wrong thread

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEndStr8

Yes exactly! It's becoming increasingly clearer that everything in the picture has it's own special significance. Now if we can just decipher the meaning of the 58 minutes I'm sure we can really start to pin this thing down.

Let's see.... 58 backwards is 85, 8 being the symbol for eternity when turned on it's side of course, and 5....well, we all know the significance of 5. So.....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CanuckCoder

You are clearly the reasonable one. Maybe you misunderstood my last post. In the analogy, I was one of the monkeys, not you. It was an analogy, not a study from the journal nature.

You state you read these because you are open minded. You state people who predict doom are the worst. I disagree with the latter. The predictions are not given to say I told you so, they are given to possibly stop the event.

That is why I went to the effort I did to posit where the illuminati will take refuge, where the attacks might occur, who was behind it, what clues where left, etc.,.

Perhaps you read these because you are open minded, if this is the case, maybe you could question my first post on this thread with piercing questions.

Instead, by simply stating the entire idea of predicting and perhaps preventing a possible violent event is a complete waste of time, you really have nowhere to go.

I gave you:

1. Illuminati command and control theory: In Waxahachie Texas. 250 ft underground. Old SSCR site. currently used for Tier 4 data protection. Redundant Military and civil computer systems in case DC gets hit. 15 miles of huge tunnels and large rooms. The ability to command and control ICBMs from a different location.
Perhaps testing the launch and disablement off the coast of California.

2. Bush reference to heading back underground after book tour. Bush Library groundbreaking. 2500 neocons visiting Dallas.

3. Illuminati directions from Dallas to Waxahachie 77--66-Arrowhead-Perimeter-5550.

4. Confirmation by Simpsons "To Surveil with Love" anagram "I Tell How To Survive" a Fox(illuminati production) --

5. Confirmation by Simpsons Clock: 5:55 = 5550 Perimeter Road.

6. Confirmation with Simpson Map. Crude reconfiguration from DC Becomes Texas, near Waxahachie and Dallas.

7. Washington Monument 555ft = Simpson clock. 5:55 = 6660 inches all Illuminati clues of changing the head of government from DC to Texas -- underground sscr site.

8. Possibility "Operation Arrowhead -- Arma 2" [I would not buy this, I hate violence] release delayed to November 30, 2010 (which matches the original thread prediction). "Arma" means war according to the makers of the game.

9. "Arrowhead" Road being the road that becomes "5550 Perimeter" Road. This is the driveway entrance to the underground SSCR site in Waxahachie.

10. Coordinates to SSCR leading to "Dead Donkey" on image search. Revelations connection. Connection to Operation BlackJack "Most Grave Senators" give ___ his third war.
10.1 -- I added the "Operation BlackJack's" (GLP decoding) nuclear attack predictions -- DC, Portland(Ore), London, Toronto, LA, NY,Mexico City (Seven Cities See Illuminati Numerology and Revelations)

11. Noting the owner of SSCR site is Hunt transportation (Walmart) with Illuminati connections. Military exercises and Tier Four redundancy data systems.

12. I could go on.

13. Beyond Location: Which I think I made a decent case for, though I admit I'm likely still wrong, I gave reasons for possible near term dates:

With special emphasis on near term: 11/30/10 with "Operation Arrowhead Arma 2" release date connection.
Or 12/6/ = (3333)(33)= 33 33 33 (see Illuminati numerology) = 666 Illuminati = 666ft(SEE Illuminati) = 555inches(SEE Illuminati numerology) = 5:55 ON SIMPSON CLOCK.

14. I acknowledged the date is harder to predict.

15. Still I offered in my second post on this thread that maybe somebody who is not on the inside will look into things. Maybe issuing warrants, subpoenas, investigate the site etc.

I only take issue with the fact that you are completely disparaging my efforts instead of adding constructive analysis.

I posted why people are using media to predict events: Past media programming has accurately predicted events in timely manner.

I offered that our own government and London's government planned terrorist drills on 9/11 and 4/11 that actually interfered with abating the attacks.

There is so much more. Professionals, pilots, architects etc./for 9/11 truth. Redundant England systems located in Sweden by Wikileaks, but I tried to be concise and not write a book. I have no monetary stake in this. It slows me down. I admit my own futility. Why do you need to discount my humble .0001% chance at stopping something awful?

With all that said, 12/21/12 is the most likely date of a very improbable event, but I would think the near term should not be overlooked.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ha, this episode is on right now.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yeah joke around hahaha have your laugh but subliminal messages are real.

Here's the proof!!!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
“Wait it was supposed to be aliens in October, oops sorry we calculated wrong.”

“Okay for sure it is this day the Simpsons tell us so, umm sorry again folks we have to rethink this.”

“Okay no kidding this time we are for sure on this date we cannot be (anymore) wrong.” {11/30/10 rolls around a nice cool fall day….that is all} “Wait people we have to go back to the drawing board, the Simpsons are some magical prophetic show that tells us things.”

The prophets on ATS are as funny as the guy who first predicted the rapture. He kept missing the day as well, not to mention he ruined a lot of people’s lives when they chose to believe his false prophecies.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, I have to ask. How many dooms days are we going to have in December? When that month ends and January 1, 2011 comes around how many are we going to have then? What about December 1, 20011 or January 1, 2013?

People are sure entertaining these days.

Raist

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you flip the clock over it reads 6 (upside down) 11 and the clock bracket reads 01 = 9/11/01 - 9/11/2001
edit on 20-11-2010 by The Ghost Who Walks because: syntax error

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Here's the proof!!!!!!!!

No one is saying subliminal messages do not exist, subliminal messages are one thing but predicting a Nuclear Attack based off a cartoon is just plain retarded. Anyone who truly believes that The Simpson's cartoon is warning you of a Nuclear Attack on November 30th 2010 should be wearing a crash helmet and licking windows on the short bus.

When this does not happen on the 30th, will you all be coming back and posting the same cartoon on 6/10/2011 and making the same claim all over again? I would bet probably so since we have had the same "evidence" and 2 different dates so far.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Here's the proof!!!!!!!!

I guess the "subliminal messing" in this cartoon must be written in a different language to screw it up this many times, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I don't see how you saw 11.30
The clock reads 6.55, It'd be dark at 11.30, and who has dinner at 11.30?
This date will come and go, and in my opinion I think people are just getting paranoid about everything around them.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Okay, let's get serious here folks...yeah, I misread the stupid clock, it really is 5:55...but what LIMAECHOGOLF said:

IF Henry Kissinger told Matt Groenig I would like to see the Time of 5:55 placed in your X number episode and Matt Groenig then wrote it in I don't think that took more than one person involved....

is true and it would be very simple for something like this to take place and as a hardcore conspiracy theorist I have absolutely no doubt that TV is used constantly by TPTB to further their agenda. And it is not beyond the realm of possibility that The Simpsons are one of their many tools.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
hello all of you reading this thread

it was me, skywatch, who posted in the other thread that it could mean 30/11

i actually had the notion about the arrow pointing to 30 days about the 7th november, but would wait till after the 9 had past

one user wrote that it could be the ninth because it was on a tuesday, well the 30th is also a tuesday so i kept the idea and just posted a short notice in the old thread.

The OP was so nice to make this thread

not because its a prediction thread belive me ive read all those lately too

but 2 things i think is strange

people focus at the time being 5:55 if you were a war code debugger, the code could be anywhere, just because its a clock dosn't mean is has to be read as a clock. the clock contains a code, this is the subject of the old thread, and the code needs to be broken, the clock points to several magic number

5:55
9/11
30/11 european notion of date (311 nearly 322)

also as another posted 90% of this threads replys is against it,

well then just dont read it, if so many people looked at this watch allready then let the jerks continue, i dont even think that anybody has more time to spend on this but if they do then why not let them.

so many people say that this is the bottom of ats, i dont feel so, i feel a lot could be better here, so much i even feel like i should spend the time programming the coolest site ever for finding logic in the stories, but still i dont have nothing against the OP here really giving this subject a hard effort in the other threads and opening this one

if this is the case

but also if not, anybody should be free to post, also even there threads failed 3 times

ive seen so many threads ending up in stupid negative replyes so that if youre eager on the subject its not very good reading

debugging surves its purpose if its constructive but mostly its keeping the truth away from you readers

and isnt it the truth we are seeking in here

i hereby challenged ATS to make a much more clear interface, capeable of giving readers much better overlook of threads 100pages or more, you cant even go directly to number 49, but has to browse 8 at a time, this is another subject but to the mods, if they want it i could make this into the best forever site a real detective personal study system maybe, if ATS wants it contact me on my email or U2U

not that i have the time to make it so dont worry ATS keep up the good work

and even if i one day make it, -i would proberly give it to this site anyway, where most people go, most logic is found, IF THERE IS SOMEKIND OF WAY TO KEEP FACTS VISIBLE, if nothing over the normal perception of life havent been proven here over the years i dont belive it. but where is the proof where is the medals of honor ATS should keep the things being nailed by a user, why is there only a HOAX label but no FACT

come on ATS fight for youre rights, the word is free

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SincerelySarcastic
I don't believe they'll have the chance to use a nuclear bomb, though there's a good chance they'll still use missiles, and I'd say that one in California was the one to predict, that was the first attempt at starting us down the road of complete tyranny. Here's Colleen Thomas on RT talking about the Pleiadians shooting it down over the ocean while it was headed towards Iran, she also talks about a ship that was heading towards China, I'd say we've already begun.

I have read the missle was actually meant for Obama's Air Force One as it headed for India. Our benevolent off world family supposedly decided to put a stop to it. Also have read that R.E. is a top Mossad member. Interesting times indeed. We certainly aren't told anything worth anything through the media machine.

No nuclear bomb will go off anywhere. Humanity is headed toward full consciousness, if we are ready to accept it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join