It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Seriously!! Have we been reduced to such a level that we seek out Bart MF Simpson for prophesy and intel concerning TPTB?

BTW OP, it is clearly 5:55 pm. I cant wait to see what other animated show we use to try and unraval(sp?) the mysteries of the universe itself!

*lowers head, shakes it and walks off *

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The clock in the video says 5:55. Which may be why Homer said, "Ohhh, dinner time"!!!

Care to try again, with a lame doomsday prediction or should we pick this conversation up on December 1st?!

Your call.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Stop the madness. Click the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The people flagging this should be ashamed of themselves. The people pimpin this idea of a Nuclear Attack based on a cartoon should be banned.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LIMAECHOGOLF

That's right. Al-Qaeda was actually the name of a U.S. computer database program about the Mujahadeen. Now, it is a terrorist group created by George Herbert Walker Bush whilst director of the CIA.Created to help the Afgans firgh in the Soviet-Afghan war. They now say, that it is a blowback and they then tuned against us. I think, that's a lie because SOMEONE is still funding them heavily and the money trail has been rtaced to America seveeral times.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The 9/11 Simpsons thing was four years prior to the incident. Maybe this one won't reach fruition for a few years, and the 10 is a fluke. There will be plenty of upcoming 11/6's. Perhaps 11 is the year and 10/6 is the doomsday date!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

yes, thats a shame. These people dont even see it. They are deep in their bull# world and still think they are right. But you cant deny that these prediction threads are what make the ats traffic so much better.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That's the day of my birthday party...can we change the prediction date to 12/1? I have been looking forward to having my birthday party for a while...be just as easy to change it to 12/1 right? It's been changed at least 3 times now. Yeah we should do that...EVERYONE'S INVITED, pizza party, bounce house, cake and ice cream!! Repost this thread for 12/1 we don't need to be having panic on MY day!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Im not trying to debunk anyone here......but I am pretty sure that the clock says 5:55. For it to say 11:30, the little hand needs to be betweem 11 and 12 and the big hand on the 6. Please correct me if I am wrong, and I will appologize now if I am.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Thinking that an animated TV show can predict the future is just dumb. Let me guess, Matt Groening is a reptilian Illuminati Bilderberger and he knows the dates of all the false flags because they have to happen so people don't realize that NIBIRU IS HERE?
This is just another dumb prediction, like the November 6th one. If this actually comes true, I will personally apologize to you. Until then, I'll just have a good laugh at the wackiness of another prediction thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Like my father has always told me, "People see what they want to see". So the time reads 5:55, but if you want to make it look like 11-30-2010 then that is what you want to see. I feel like people are trying to make things happen here on ATS that aren't really in play. TPTB must me laughing their $%&es off

So as always, I will live today for today, wake up tomorrow, eat my Wheaties, and live to see another day.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I swear - this place is becoming almost comical in its routine prophecies and followers.

The once great ATS is quickly devolving into a den of fools

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was reading this and I decided to try to think ahead of them to figure what they will come up with when 11-30-2010 comes and goes.I am expecting them to come up with the next date as 01-30-2011.I came up with it by the clocks representation of 10 to 01 and reversing the 11 and 30.Or it could be 01-03-2011 if you wanted to fully reverse the numbers.
edit on 19-11-2010 by wraith257 because: needed to add something

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappa_Bear
For personal reasons, can we get this moved out to Dec 2, 2010, I'll be on the road Nov 30, nope can't get outta it, so just move the plans out a couple of days, it's all good

I'll get Dick Cheney, grand master wizard of the Illuminati on the phone immediately, but no promises. He was looking forward to shooting all his friends and family members in the face once law and order collapsed. I'll just remind him that he didn't go to jail before so no need to delay his plans.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Um...I just wanted to say that I endorse this prediction.
Dog bless America.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This site has failed on an epic scale by continually allowing threads like this to be posted which are only hurting the credibility of your business, how you can't see that is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
another one of these silly threads ok how about this the first mushroom cloud you see take a picture and post it here then we will know theres a nuclear war going on

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm like 100% positive that clock reads 5:55...the length of the arm pointing at 11 clearly protrudes into the number 11 almost covering it, suggesting it is longer than the arm pointing at the 6 which doesn't touch or cover the number 6, suggesting it is shorter....the correct time is 5:55pm as I don't know how many people eat dinner at 11:30 am or pm...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CanuckCoder

Hi. Your response to my post reminded me of that saying: If you give 10,000 monkeys 10,000 typewriters and let them type for 10 years, one of them, through random chance, will write Hamlet.

Yes. In most cases, I would agree with you. However, the thing that really pulled me into researching this was "Operation BlackJack". It was decoded last year by GLP. I found it a couple weeks ago. It is a brilliant farce if it is one (The decoding that is). GLP supposedly used some program to break down its meaning. I then followed all the broken down clues. Yes, I probably am wrong. Why would I be right and everyone else be mislead. I was never top in my class. I am not that intelligent, and I am clearly 99.9% likely to be wasting my time.

But one of those cities, in Operation BlackJack, is where my family lives. The fact is you're are going to have to admit that shows like "knowing", "the lone gunmen" and others are frighteningly accurate within a very short time before the incidents.

I am actually reducing my self worth by following through with what I posted....so why did I post? I am reducing my productivity for no return.

But what if? What if this nagging correlation between the Neocons, 911 (predicted in hindsight) "Lone gunmen" &"Norad war games on same day interfering with stopping the attacks", 411 (predicted in hindsight) "British TV Drama" & "terrorist drill on same day in London interfering with stopping the attacks.",4/20 (predicted in hindsight) "knowing" ....and so on are not coincidences? Cheney's stand down order? Cheney's Halliburton that made the failing cement for the oil rig? HW Bush's CIA that supplied agents for the 1993 bombings of the WTC? ETC.,.

What if someone knew the dates and locations ahead of time? What would they do to stop it? They'd be treated like dirt by the authorities, others, and if they are like me, themselves. Crazy loony clinical. How can I disagree with you?

So what did I do? I wrote a few different messages on a few different boards anonymously. I contacted a couple influential people anonymously.

What could happen? Maybe someone might see a few nuggets in my efforts. Maybe they might write something more thought out and informed. Maybe this might catch the eye of someone who knows someone who might know something more. Maybe a surprise inspection happens at an oil rig, maybe an FBI agent gets a subpoena by bypassing the chain of command and going straight to the judge, maybe the metro is evacuated and searched electronically....Maybe. Not likely. Maybe somebody gets a subpoena to completely search Hunt Transportation's site. Maybe it is someone who is not on the inside. Maybe it gets reported. Maybe arrests occur. Maybe. Or more likely, I am wrong about this one.

Or Maybe, the Various professionals for truth on 9/11 prove the buildings imploded. Maybe people realize the FBI supplied the explosives to their own CIA/foreign agents for the WTC 1993 bombings. Maybe people will realize that the Oklahoma building had three undetonated bombs INSIDE the building and it was fully covered by local press and local authorities.

Maybe.

Kennedy, Martin Luther, Bobby, Malcom, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan millions of deaths. Maybe they all could have been avoided if enough lunatics....strike that....monkeys like some of us...typed Hamlet randomly on a computer screen.

I hope I'm wrong about the next shoe to drop.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

First off. I guess I lost the bet. I said you couldn't get 10 pages out of this, and it's looks like you will.
(Just kidding. No bets were made. And we don't even know one another.)

Second. Wow! What a hornets nest! You're either brave, Or having fun, I'm not sure which.

And third. Has anyone even considered, that if those who claim to hate prediction threads would have just ignored this thread, and moved on, it would probably be closer to 2 pages now, instead of nearing 10? I don't know about you folks, but I usually try to avoid things I really hate.

And lastly. The chances of predicting the next false flag are probably pretty slim. Too many variables. But I still like to hear other folks perspective. They might just think of something the rest of us haven't. We can't just turn off free speech because we don't like what's being said. But we do have the choice of discussing or not discussing the topic at hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join