It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Star for a decent effort at reclaiming the prophecy!

"There can be only one...." Signals' head is now yours I believe.

Here's hoping it turns out to be a load of crap. However, given the Russian stance at the moment (9000 ICBMs aimed at US cities) and the various extensions they allegedly made to their underground railways/ bases in recent years, they might be getting ready for a real nuclear war at some point in the near future. They're certainly a bit more frosty towards the West at the moment than they have otherwise been in the years since the Cold War finnished. It's all tied in to biblical prophecy imho. Russia as Magog incidentally. Maybe the false flag is the PTB way of leading into a fully fledged depopulation, which will in turn lead to 'Armageddon'.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Thinking that an animated TV show can predict the future is just dumb. Let me guess, Matt Groening is a reptilian Illuminati Bilderberger and he knows the dates of all the false flags because they have to happen so people don't realize that NIBIRU IS HERE?
This is just another dumb prediction, like the November 6th one. If this actually comes true, I will personally apologize to you. Until then, I'll just have a good laugh at the wackiness of another prediction thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

I'll try to be concise as possible. Location Location, Location.

The reason people are trying to figure the future out based upon programming, movies, images and numbers is because there have been so many striking apparent predictions. One example is the "lone gunmen" episode about remotely flying a commercial jet into the WTC. Came out a few months before 9/11. Another good example is the Film "Knowing" which predicted the gulf oil spill. This came out a few months before April 20, 2010. There are so many other examples, some vague and some almost exact.

Clearly, there are people in the know. My hypothesis is that these events are so large, and require confirmation in so many places with so many people before hand, that these public announcements, if you will, get the actors in sync with each other. regarding timing, location and date logistics.

11/30/10 may be correct. So might 12/6/10. At the latest 12/21/12
First though, let us look at location, location location.

Here is where I think members of the Illuminati/masons will go to escape Armageddon.
The abandoned SSCR site 250 ft below ground in Waxahachie Texas.

(Note: By number 11 below, I will explain to you why I think DC will be one of the cities hit with a loose nuke")

Let me start by giving you directions for the safe haven in Texas.

*Leave Dallas South Bound on Hwy "77"
(think flight 77)(think Illuminati numerology)
*Head West on "66"
(think you know illuminati)
*Turn right(left is Greathouse Rd.) "Arrowhead Road" (Think video game Arma 2) To be Released Nov. 30. "Arma" means War! According to publishers(Note original release dt:11/24/10 was changed to 11/30!)
*Arrowhead turns into "Perimeter Rd"
*Stop at: "5550"
"Perimeter Road" The driveway entrance.

Again the directions are" 77
66-
Arrowhead-Perimeter-5550

You have reached your destination! Superconducting Supercollider in Waxahachie Texas!

How did I find this?

The title of The Simpsons show with the Clock was "To Serveil with Love"
The anagram is --------------------------------------------------"I tell how to survive" (talk like a robot when you say this. I'll explain later)

The map in the same episode in the surveillance room looks like this decoded: It is crude, but bare with me.

I got this from GLP website.

From this, I gathered the location was near Dallas Texas. Why is that?

When George W. Bush recently did his scripted interview with Matt Lauer, he said:

When this book tour is over: I'm "heading back underground"
Bush gesticulated with his hands while saying this.

He also said he is going to get his "Anonymity" back.

Being that Bush had barely surfaced before his book tour, this seems ominous.

Bush held his library groundbreaking event with 2500 neocons in Dallas on November 16, 2010. What a great time and place to tell people "how to survive"

Bush ends his book tour around November 22, 2010. But his last scheduled public appearance before more than 2 months w/o public appearances is: December3, 2010.

In fact, if you look at the protest schedules for code pink and warcriminalswatch, the Neocons do not have any speaking events scheduled between December 6, 2010 and February (7th or 20th, 2011).

The one exception being "John Yoo", who is scheduled on December 9, 2010, but the location is "yet to be determined"! His talk is on "Crisis and Command". Maybe he will be giving this to his Illuminati pals in the SSCR in Waxahachie. "location now determined?"

Why the SSCR in Waxahachie?

1. It is nukeproof at 250 feet underground.
2. It holds US military and Civil tier 4 redundant systems (In case DC gets hit) that can do things like test to see if their redundancy is good enough to make an ICBM launch off the coast of California and disable itself.
3. The map above, while crude, helps to confirm where "to survive" -- SSCR
4. The directions to the location are illuminati numerology. 66, 77, 5550 (66 and 77 even intersect!)
5. If you think about it, the map, before it is rearranged, is a crude map of DC. So DC becomes Texas (Waxahachie SSCR). Redundant shadow government complete with data protection
6. "Operation Blackjack" 2009 Nuclear Slideshow by Neocon online paper "Telegraph" as decoded by GLP. States in message ten "most grave senators" give me my third war. This leads me to believe DC gets hit. "Grave" = dead/serious.
7. "Operation Blackjack" also points to terrorist "loose nukes" in DC, Portland(Ore), LA, NY, Mexico City, London and Toronto.
8. If Bush really did see into Putin's "Soul" they may have agreed to nuke only terrorist countries, besides self administered nukes, and not countries with nuclear stockpiles. Same with England, China, Israel, Saudi Arabia, India. Mutually assured preservation. However, the self administered loose nuke strikes (blamed on terrorists) by the US would set up the reason for a new world order.

9. (This is a little strange) When I first put in the first four numbers of both coordinates for the SSCR in Waxahachie in the "image" search of google without the minus sign, (32.36 96.94) I saw 3 "Futurama" images. The first Showed a Robot Pointing Directions (perhaps saying? "I tell you how to survive") The second image showed people living underground. The title under all three pictures was for a website known as "Dead-Donkeys"-----This to me represents the pale horse of revelations with the double entendre of dead donkeys (dead democrats). (See also later installment of Star Wars where all Jedis are killed by their own government).

10. To me if you look at 9/11 and how the jet, dates, buildings and so forth connect with the Illuminati, it becomes evident their fingerprints are all over this. See forbidden knowledge related to 911 symbolism. Consequently, both Bush Presidents are Illuminati. Golly, if they stand next to each other like they did on the mound in the fourth game of the world series, they look like an 11 (Personally, I think George thought he'd(the Rangers) win in "7" Too Bad). Think about flight "77" WTC "7" WTC south and North forming an 11, both with 110 stories(in Illuminati that means 110 = 1+1+0 = 11), 911 = 9+1+1 = 11, 77 /7 = 11, Flight 11 first to hit North Tower. See numerous other connections with passenger and crew numbers, architecture of planes and buildings.
Thus, if you look at Hwy 77 to road 66 to address 5550 all divisible by 11, you start to wonder. 5:55 = the time on the Simpson Clock. 5550 = 555 in Illuminati. 555 also = 666 in Illuminati because there are 6660 inches in 555ft.

11.Thus back to location:

555ft or 6660inches = the Height of the Washington Monument.
5550 =address for the SSCR in Waxahachie = 555 in Iluminati = time on simpson clock.

Timing much harder.

1. 11/21 is full moon which is mirror image of new moon. See Simpson map above for explanation.
2. 11/30/10 when video game "Operation Arrowhead Arma 2" is being released. This was changed from 11/24 by the publisher. "Arma" means "war" (according to the game maker), Arrowhead is the road leading into the Perimeter 5550 of the SSCL in Waxahachie.
3. 12/6 = (3+3+3+3)+(3+3 ) = 33 33 33= 666 = 555 = time on Simpson clock.
4. you know the rest including 12/21/12.

Perhaps I am lame, but I do not have anybody in my circle who would believe one damn bit of this. So, I can only hope that someone who reads this checks into the location issue. The site is owned by Hunt Transportation, a subsidiary of Walmart, an Arkansas(Think Rockefellers) Company related to the Illuminati. It is described as rundown in some places, but most sources describe it as a 15 mile complex, with large finished rooms and tunnels made of steel and concrete. Already used by government for Tier 4 Data redundancy protection of DC military and government computers. Also used for military training exercises. Could one of these exercises have been to launch an ICBM off the California Coast on 11/8/10 and disable it?
Good Luck.

edit on 19-11-2010 by flipper4 because: image issues
edit on 19-11-2010 by flipper4 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LIMAECHOGOLF

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
here we go again, god i hate these predictions, good luck on Nov 31

Only if there is a polar shift by then will we have a NOV 31

LOL

Interestingly, my hubby (a science guy) says that a pole shift will not change the location of the equator. I want to debate him, but I need to do more research first

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The funny part is, I was expecting something entirely different from the "11-6" clock episode of the Simpsons....

Try this on for size: From Homer's POV on the hammock, he would be seeing the clock upside down with the short hand (always cited first) pointing at (now)"9" and the long hand (cited second) still pointing at "ll"...? [Mocking?]

The "10" represented the mounting brackets is a bit of a streeeeeetch, my friend. I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I'd see my GF's jubblies in there.

edit on 11/19/2010 by SquirrelNutz because: can't spell for sh!t

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I still don't really understand why the tree and the clock have to resemble a 10. The positioning could be completely random (as everything else involving the episode.) But from the clock, the hour hand is on the 6 (June) and the minute hand is on the 11. June 11th. If anything, I took it to mean that on 6-11 there would be a nuclear strike somewhere.

The 911 comparison in the same video didn't give a precise date. Simply September 11. It didn't foretell the year. So from that the nuclear strike could occur on 6-11 or 11-6 or any other variation of the timed prophecy at any year after the episode aired. For the Simpson episode that predicted 911 it aired in 1997, meaning there was a 4 year gap before 911 actually happened.

On a different note. The sitcom Seinfeld actually predicted the murders allegedly committed by OJ Simpson 7 months before they actually occurred. Taken from wiki:

Episode - The masseuse:

"Elaine suggests that her boyfriend change his name from Joel Rifkin to "O.J." Rifkin (after O.J. Simpson) to avoid being confused with Joel Rifkin, the famous serial killer. Ironically, seven months later, O.J. Simpson was accused of murder and became one of the most famous alleged murderers in US history."

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why does it have to be nuclear? Why does it have to be an attack?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't believe they'll have the chance to use a nuclear bomb, though there's a good chance they'll still use missiles, and I'd say that one in California was the one to predict, that was the first attempt at starting us down the road of complete tyranny. Here's Colleen Thomas on RT talking about the Pleiadians shooting it down over the ocean while it was headed towards Iran, she also talks about a ship that was heading towards China, I'd say we've already begun. This should be the absolute last thing that the countries in the know, like China, Japan, and Russia, will put up with from the American Illuminati. Plenty of important things will be happening soon, they've already been happening, now it's just a question of whether or not we'll be told about these things and how much spin will be put on it. I'd say that the Nuclear attack is less likely of an option than UN troops in America trying to do the whole round up situation, I also don't think it will get to this point, but they're certainly preparing for it, they've been waiting long enough. I still believe that the real threat will come from financial/economic destruction, this will likely lead to massive protesting and this could lead to those troops being used. But if that economic rug is pulled out from under us, there is no way that the leaders/elite in other countries who know about these monsters will allow this to happen. If the American Illuminati try for a really big move, these people will certainly let the cat out of the bag on major news stations, they're just itching to do it, but, as we learn with these prophecy threads, timing is absolutely everything.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

no offense but if we're going by you're 11:30 model, i think the clock is clearly at 5:55 and not 11:30. The scene looks to be at twilight and homer says its dinner time, plus the 11 hand is longer then the 6 hand.

edit on 19-11-2010 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Why does it have to be nuclear? Why does it have to be an attack?

Because "The Correct Date For The False Flag Surprise Tickling Celebration is 11/30/10!!" just doesn't generate the same level or response on ATS. The scary thing is that with so many various predictions floating around these days, simple mathmatical odds seem to indicate that the next incident which occurs will actually happen at the time/date somebody was lucky enough to latch onto and then we'll have to deal with a tremendous "So & So was right" response.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have to admit, I am starting to love these prediction threads. So many of you leave hilarious replies and that just brightens my day lol

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In all honesty the more energy you give this the more it will manifest and become an actual event. I recommend focussing on more positive things such as getting off the grid, growing a garden, getting some solar panels and becoming more responsible for ones self and decisions without relying on a governement. Put your energy into something more meaningful for yourself and family which will no doubt transend to the next upcoming generations. If this prediction does happen blame yourselves for manifesting it into reality..

Oneness
edit on 19/11/10 by free_spirit_earth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There will be no such attack on any date, nobody is crazy enough to use one in an act of war.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

why cant you ban this guy or at least remove all the flags and stars? AH thats right, the predictions forums are the most popular section on ats, you just cant afford to lose that do you?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Wow, thanks for the post. After seeing the first thread about a Simpson's episode predicting the false flag even, I almost deleted my ATS account, but now that there is a second ridiculous claim as the top post , I will officially never visit this site again!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

as you were reading the time on the clock in your head you read it as eleven thirty didn't you?

I don't get where you saw 11:30, big hand is minutes, small hand is hours...5:55 looks to be the time to me. Why don't people look more closely instead of glancing and seeing only what they wanna see, and then, only knowing that.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The big hand was on the eleven and the small hand was on the six leading many people to think the date was 11/6 but think about it...as you were reading the time on the clock in your head you read it as eleven thirty didn't you? Of course you did, making the correct date for the false flag attack 11/30.

Umm, when I looked at the clock, I wasn't thinking 11:30 at all..... I was thinking 5:55 or 5 'till 6:00. Where in the blue H3LL do you get 11:30? Can you tell time? I ain't fallin' for this crap a second time. You are just throwing another dart in the dark trying to hit a bullseye by chance. I predict something for 11/30/2010. You are gonna get mocked and laughed at and people are going to use you as a further example of foreseers gone wild. I bet you my prediction will come true though.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wait it might be 6/11/10, but that passed already?
....WAIT it might be 11/6/10, but that passed already?
..........(Look into future post) WAIT!!! ITS 11/30/2010!! but that passed already?
....Hmmmm .....WAIT!!!!!!!!! no for real! ITS ACTUALLY 12/6/2010 because (as per flipper4) 12/6 = (3+3+3+3)+(3+3 ) = 33 33 33= 666 = 555!!!!!!!!!

Nothin like a good ol' doomsday thread to pep up the month!!

........Hopefully, we are ALL wrong.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by flipper4

Wow, people think up stories involving any possible scenario because they are looking for the next cash cow, next thing you know hollywood is filled with prophets!
Eventually, like prophets, they cover enough ground that many of the predictions can be assumed true because they fit an actual scenario.
Give me 6 months straight, 9 hours a day writing only prophecies and watch how "right" i can be.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join