It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your ability?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm interested to know what differently abilites people have using their minds and such,

it would be veryintriguing if there were some odd and amzing abilities (and i don't mean party tricks lol)

-Graham

p.s. please be honest don't lie and say you can fly when you really can't o something like that, thx

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Depends on your definition of "ability". All of us have similar abilities, though some of us have excelled in certain fields more than others. I have done a little bit of everything such as psychokinesis and psychocommunication; the two children of psionics. I suppose the one I use most often and find most useful is simply empathy. It's easy and versatile. In fact I don't see any real use in the other arts beside maybe a little of telepathy.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have telepathic abilities. It doesn't work all the time, but I can puts words in peoples heads-like I am standing next to them talking to them. I can also put, for lack of better terms, actions in peoples heads. If I think about hitting them with a baseball bat, they will feel being hit with baseball bat.
What I lack is control, being able to "shut it off" as well as being to use it at will. I would also like to find info on how this can help people-heal wounds...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sounds like a loada laughs

*BanG*

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I wouldnt call it anything speacial but,
I have precognitive dreams. If I dream of someone I havent seen or spoke to in a long time, it usually means I will hear from or about them, if not then it means I need to get intouch with them because some telepathic connection was made through my dream. It always turns out one way or the other, I hear from them or when I contact them, they had been thinking of me.

Sometimes when I am talking to someone, I empath their feelings and feel as though I am in their shoes, I know what they are feeling and need to hear.

I have spontaineous oobes.

Once in a while I can and have remote viewed. as well as recieve telepathic images from others.

I dont feel any of these things are speacial, it's just something thats in all of us, some more developed then others.

Maya

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i have precognitive dreams as well. they're highly vivid and always from the first person. i also remember almost every detail about them. usually the event i dream happens a month of so before it happens, but sometimes it happens a year or so ahead of the event.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well I've had expriences where I know things before people say them, just simple things, I don't do them on command but every now and then it's like the knowledge just appears for they tell me, could all just be luck though eh?

[edit on 30-6-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well, I don't know if I'm the only one who can do this but...if I concentrate just right and in a certain way there is one part of my body I can manipulate into increasing it's size dramatically. I can do this all with the power of my mind (no hands) sometimes I don't even have to concentrate a bumpy road'll do it.

I've had this ability for as long as I can remember.

ANybody else experience this or am I the only one?

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You know, I can make that part of my body move totally on it's own.

link   
I have evolved through lazyness to be a human remote,,,, i can change the channels on my tv with my mind...... also i can work my microwave oven.....along with my telekenesis i can levitate bags of pop corn into the micro wave and set it to pop ... simply by willing it into being.... infact i am finding little reson these days to even get out of my easy chair

link   
here is a link to two of my most profoun precog's. They are long so I decided to just put the link here instead of a very long post

Maya's Dreams

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
My abilities include:

Precognative dreams--usually two days to two weeks before the event.
Lucid dreaming--I can do this on command
Astral Projection--Requires a lot of meditation and energy from me, but i can do it when I want to.
Energy manipulation--I can draw in on energies around me and use them to sort of recharge myself, or boost my energy for AP
I'm excellent at reading people's emotions or thoughts, depending on how hard I try.
I'm also dabbling with telekinesis, but haven't had a whole lot of luck with it yet.
I'm also working on influencing minds of other people, but I've had limited success with that as well.

My stronger points are reading people and energy manipulation.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I know this may seem like a hoax but its not. I used to have dreams when I was in middle school. In these dreams I would see small predictions that lasted a second or two. These were just irrelevent bits. Normally I would see the clock in the cafiteria other times it was people sitting or I would see a specific class room I had never been in from an specific angle. Then weeks or months later I would see the exact same thing from the same angle. All the details would be the same. Such as the time on the clock. Its completly irrelevant to my life but its weird. That and I've noticed when I go to a friends house or a friend comes to my house (not the same friend) it storms. Once there was a tornado watch. Maybe its because of my cat. My cat is black and was born August 13th. I checked an old calander and the day it was born was a Friday.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Maybe the cafiteria food mutated my brain.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have the ability to see through another person's eyes for a short period of time. I can only do this if iI have an object of that peson that means something to them.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My main psi-abilities are as follows:

Clairsentience
Clairaudience
Clairvoyance
Auric Discernment -- Specifically Dominant Aura Color
Communicating With Spirit Directly
Intuitive Intelligence Gathering
Intuitive Dream Intepretation

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Not exactly sure what the official term is for it, but I've always been able to dreamwalk.

Visit other people's dreams and experience them as my own.....

I'm also a very strong empath in that I can feel the pain, happiness, sadness, etc....of everyone around me. Drove me crazy until I learned how to control it.

I'm not sure if the 2 are connected, but they tend to follow each other around alot if you get my meaning.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have always wondered about an "ability" I seem to have.

I have a habit of thinking things, and then having other people around me say what I'm thinking. It happens a lot with my girlfriend, and also it happens all the time between my college roommate and I. Sometimes when I'm sitting in a class I'll be thinking of a question, or an answer, and then someone else will say the exact thing I was just thinking.

Most of the time I pass it off as coincidence, but I dunno... It happens a lot. People are like "man you're psychic," and I've always wondered if I actually had some sort of telepathic ability. I don't really do it on command, it just happens and I notice it. I haven't taken time to try to better my skills or anything, I just let it happen.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do I have some sort of telepathic ability? I've always wondered about it but never really looked into it. If anyone could give me a heads up on whether or not this is a lot of coincidence or if you think it's really something telepathically related, I'd really appreciate it. You can U2U me or let me know here. Thanks.

Oh, and I always have a lot of deja vu.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ive had that happen alot too, usually just with people im close to, but once in awhile a complete stranger. One incident i really remember was when my boyfreind (husband now) had come over to re-string my guitar, he was doing it so neatly and nicely and i had this thought " wow, he'd be a great seamster" almost the same time i was thinking it he said " if i ever give up music at least i could go into sewing"
Ive also caught myself cringing before my son in the next room starts crying, or jumping up to get the phone, realize it never rang, sit back down, and then the phone starts ringing. Ive had silly dreams about things and then a week later it will happen, like putting something in the wrong cupboard,things that dont matter really.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this qualifies but I can make pulsations/vibrations in my head at will. I don't really know what it is or if it has any application. Can anyone shed some light on this?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join