It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your ability?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Since the day I was able to speak I have had a rather marvellous ability, one that many people find rather, erm, disconcerting.

It helps and hinders in its own inimitable way, though I feel that I was touched by god at some point in the creation of my vast, planet-sized brain.

That 'gift', or as some may call it, 'miracle', is the ability to impregnate every word from my mouth with the sheerr beauty of sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
every1 has an ability and they r different, some peoples are more developed then others.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have the ability to step into a persona thoughts, disrupt them and then finish them for them. I am constantly either finishing someones sentance for them, or I know what they will wind up saying.

It's kind of odd, because I can tell the moment when it happens. They will be mid sentance and then just stop. And I will know how they are going to finish. So I either do it for them, or just wait, and let them do it.

I also have the uncanny ability to turn beer into urine.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
I have evolved through lazyness to be a human remote,,,, i can change the channels on my tv with my mind...... also i can work my microwave oven.....along with my telekenesis i can levitate bags of pop corn into the micro wave and set it to pop ... simply by willing it into being.... infact i am finding little reson these days to even get out of my easy chair

Heh, that i'd love to see in action.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
FOr me, If I dream something 3 times in a row it will without fail, happen. It can be very bothersome when I dream upsetting things about my children and then fear sleep because I'm afraid I will dream it again. I have also moved one of my children out harms way with my mind. To shorten the incident. He was playing where he shouldn't of been on my sisters farm, I looked out the window and had a vision of my BIL bush hogging the filed about to hit my youngest...I closed my eyes and just sorta swept him away. I don't know how I did it, I just did.....then I ran out the door down to the back of the barn, where my BIL was white and scared to death fussing at him about being where he wasn't supposed to be. He said he was playing and it was like a big wind knocking him out of the way of the tractor.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have the superhuman ability to make a woman experience levels of ecstasy she only dreamed of before

I dont know if this counts as an ability but I am a "hunter".

I can find you before you find me if you know what I mean. I also always know the way home, so I dont ever get lost. It works in the city but works even better in the woods or jungle. I always know where I am how to get out and where you are more or less. I dont "see" where you are just sense your presence and general dirrection if you are close enough.

Its hard to discribe

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That is an extremely useful abilty in any terrain. I have always found that my sense of direction, ie. Where north is, has been very good, which usually helps me find my way home, but I lack to ability to "sense" the location of others.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
That is an extremely useful abilty in any terrain. I have always found that my sense of direction, ie. Where north is, has been very good, which usually helps me find my way home, but I lack to ability to "sense" the location of others.

I dont know if you would call it sensing the other person or just sensing where to look but it works. Like I said its hard to discribe, but I dont really think its any mental power more like a good sense of direction and my subconcius picking up a thousand little clues, once you figure the area they are in picking them out is fairly easy even if they are camo-ed or hiding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join