It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web like substance falling from sky w/photos.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Puzzlemaniac

Please point out what I have done wrong. All I have done is asked to see video if it was possible. All I got in return is misinformation back about his cameras not having manual focus when they do.... he was posting incorrect information.

Then he posts videos of another event on youtube and I give my opinion that they could be fake spider web decorations from Halloween floating in the air.

What have I done wrong? Absolutely nothing! You people are acting innocent while you proceed to insult me and my opinions. Stop acting perfect.
edit on 11-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Dude I'm with you on this one.The OP has failed to provide any real evidence to back up his claim.Then when presented with possible explanations, the insults start flying and the back pedalling begins.
He said he had samples and I asked for pictures, but they never came.And he also said the samples were to small to see on camera, yet he spoke of huge strands floating down.If they were that big they would have definitely hit the ground somewhere.So unless someone posts pics of huge strands of chemtrail goo falling everywhere, I cant get behind the original claim.Thats to bad too because I believe in chemtrails and to see some hard evidence would have been great.
So I dont agree with the personal insults, but I do I agree that is no real evidence present yet to back up the claim.

And your signature is cool by the way.Corinthians is one of my favorites and if people had the intelligence to understand what it meant then they wouldnt be so quick to dismiss it.He obviously didnt get it at all, or thought it was your personal quote.Sad really.Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow this thread got interesting. Solution, get some of the thread, and as I suggested before, get them to a local Uni. Get the strands tested for Barium levels. To the OP, Im a pro photographer, your pics are fine and represent what you saw. Now youve got to do the leg work and get some proof for yourself as to what it is....easy? yea?

Respects

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

picasaweb.google.com...
I took this today. I saw a single web strand also but was not able to get it in a pic.
My pic here was where I tried to use zoom on camera so the white specks are a smaller in reality of
course.
They look like they are high up but are very close.
I'm new at doing this here at ATS so if you cannot see the photo that I took I apologize in advance.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51

picasaweb.google.com...
I took this today. I saw a single web strand also but was not able to get it in a pic.
My pic here was where I tried to use zoom on camera so the white specks are a smaller in reality of
course.
They look like they are high up but are very close.
I'm new at doing this here at ATS so if you cannot see the photo that I took I apologize in advance.

No, thats fine.
Great picture.Ive taken many like it.It shows lot of particulates in the air.What I see in your picture is inconclusive and could be a number of things.
We should rule out spider ballooning, or cottonseeds, or anything else before we jump to chemtrail goo.
Here again is my video of a spider on my roof casting his web and also notice the large ammount of bugs and particles flying by.I admit my footage shows nothing like what is seen in your picture, but like I said earlier if someone got samples , take pictures of the samples under a microscope,or have them tested and post the results.
If we all work together and figure this out in a factual way, maybe we can solve this mystery or at least add more evidence to the OP's original claim.
Keep up the good work.
Peace.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

That is interesting, do you have the exif info? and some more details, weather, wind etc?

respects

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't know whether this is the same thing you are talking about, but I have also encountererd something quite weird just this week, similar to what I think you are talking about. I live in Sydney Australia, I was walking home down the street on wednesday afternoon, quite a warm day, and I had what could only be described as a very light web substance stick to my face and neck. It was very similar to when you walk through a wood and you accidently walk through a spiders web, but seemed to be a much lighter kind of substance. But just before it stuck to my body I could actually see it floating, there were about 4or 5 pieces, very light, almost see through.

Referring back to what someone else wrote as part of this thread concerning airplanes. I only live 15 minutes from Sydney airport and there are flights all day long up until 11pm coming in and out of the country. I too wonder if this has something to do with this web substance........

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
I don't know whether this is the same thing you are talking about, but I have also encountererd something quite weird just this week, similar to what I think you are talking about. I live in Sydney Australia, I was walking home down the street on wednesday afternoon, quite a warm day, and I had what could only be described as a very light web substance stick to my face and neck. It was very similar to when you walk through a wood and you accidently walk through a spiders web, but seemed to be a much lighter kind of substance. But just before it stuck to my body I could actually see it floating, there were about 4or 5 pieces, very light, almost see through.

Referring back to what someone else wrote as part of this thread concerning airplanes. I only live 15 minutes from Sydney airport and there are flights all day long up until 11pm coming in and out of the country. I too wonder if this has something to do with this web substance........

Thats very interesting.
But I grew up in the path of a runway, and I currently live in the path of a runway(strange coincedence) and I have never experienced this substance.Any photos or video would really help this thread stay alive.
If we can get verification from other countries and the substance is found to be the same(and its not spider webbing) then we might have something.
here are some interesting sites and findings that might lend credence to this thread.Peace.
www.rense.com...
www.nwbotanicals.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has posted this already but this story intrigued me and I found this article from back in 2000 that seems to be describing the occurrence as the poster.

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ness6
Not sure if anyone has posted this already but this story intrigued me and I found this article from back in 2000 that seems to be describing the occurrence as the poster.

www.rense.com...

Just posted it above yours.Good find though.Could be related.Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

www.rense.com...

It's not the same article....

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

www.rense.com...

It's not the same article....

Same difference.
Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I guess it could be considered typical this time of year.

While spider ballooning occurs every year, in some years it is quite noticeable. It always occurs on warm, still days late in the fall.

www.agriculture.purdue.edu...

No worries, no invasion of body snatchers.... this time.

Peace,
spec

Yep back home we call it angel hair

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
it looks like it attached to that wall in the picture..no?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that you freaked out. I didn't mean to rant in your thread about others who've annoyed me, sorry.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You're not the only one that got it. Ten years I spent reading posts here and learning. I didn't join because of the way people are treated. I have 3-4 months to live and I'm kinda fulfilling my basket list here since I'm not able to do much physically. I'm outta here. I read nasty rude remarks ALL THE TIME by people that don't get OFF TOPIC and threatened with banning. It's pick and choose. Well I"ve been chosen and I'm not wasting what time I have left being threatened. NOW GO AHEAD. REMOVE THIS ONE TOO. I was one of the nicer ones, just didn't send in the money huh????

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

BTW...I don't even remember what I said except something about your English being better than his...for which I am sorry. I had a very bad night last night and took too much demerol. I have mandibular bone cancer and I'm not always perfect the way some people are around here...not addressing this to you. I read things much worse all the time. Like I said...it's pick and choose. We were the chosen ones. You seemed to be picking on the other person and I felt bad for him/her. I shouldn't have stuck up for anyone...they didn't need me putting my 2cents in. Again, if I was "snide" I'm sorry..please forgive me. I was highly insulted the other night and nothing was done to that person and I was in tears over it. As I am again. I don't need this right now in my life. BTW...seems if you're new around here you're the target....or you're ignored. Take care

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This might be relivant regarding the Barium I mentioned earlier

Accession Number : ADA338490

Title : 3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Barium Niobate

Descriptive Note : Progress rept. Nov 96-Aug 97

Corporate Author : ARMY RESEARCH LAB ADELPHI MD

Personal Author(s) : Heid, Christy A. ; Ketchel, Brian P. ; Wood, Gary L. ; Anderson, Richard J. ; Salamo, Gregory J.

Handle / proxy Url : handle.dtic.mil... Check NTIS Availability...

Report Date : FEB 1998

Pagination or Media Count : 21

Abstract : An innovative technique for generating a three dimensional holographic display using strontium barium niobate (SBN) is discussed. The resultant image is a hologram that can be viewed in real time over a wide perspective or field of view (FOV). The holographic image is free from system-induced aberrations and has a uniform, high quality over the entire FOV. The enhanced image quality results from using a phase conjugate read beam generated from a second photorefractive crystal acting as a double pumped phase conjugate mirror (DPPCM). Multiple three dimensional images have been stored in the crystal via wavelength multiplexing.

Descriptors : *HOLOGRAPHY, MIRRORS, REAL TIME, DISPLAY SYSTEMS, THREE DIMENSIONAL, PHOTOREFRACTIVE MATERIALS, HOLOGRAMS, NIOBATES, PHASE CONJUGATION, WAVELENGTH DIVISION MULTIPLEXING.

Subject Categories : HOLOGRAPHY

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Source
oai.dtic.mil...
respects

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Thanks for that information. I have been trying since the first day to get better photos or samples or anything but it was a one day wonder. Seems to me that with the unseasonably warm weather we've had if it were spiders we'd have seen more of them. Although if it was one local hatch maybe not. We are expecting another warm day today and I'll be watching and hoping for samples.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join