It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web like substance falling from sky w/photos.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kadyr80
One more thing. I just googled "threads falling from jet contrails" and got more than enough evidence to back up my claims. Even from the Air Force. I'd post links but I'm on mobile so I can't. Go google it yourselves. Its from the planes. Case closed.

You are familiar with what contrails are, correct? Maybe you should read more from this thread:

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

Please show me where it mentions threads falling.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Actually, I read all of your posts. I just reread them again. You never claimed that the camera you used doesn't have a manual focus. You only claimed that your other camera does have a manual focus.

Most of the time, cameras with electronic auto focus also have a setting and buttons so you can control the focus electronically. Please I ask... what model camera are you using?

Also, about the videos you are posting... They are filming FAKE COBWEBS which have been blown into the sky by winds.

www.horror-shop.com...

Surely enough some of the videos you posted were recorded after Halloween. People use that fake cobweb stuff for decorations on Halloween, and when they are done with it they try to throw it away. Most of the time the stuff is blown away by the wind, and even reaches great heights because of updrafts. I have personally seen this stuff take flight. Most of the time that stuff is blown away before they even are done being used on outside decorations.

That video that had some of it on the truck tires.... that is clearly fake cobweb Halloween decoration.

I laugh that they actually showed a jet with normal contrails just to make you believe it is falling from jets.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Kadyr, that album was not directed at you. I wanted to think that spiders "flying" would account for what we photographed and saw but they just don't. The more I think about the more bizarre this was. The album was directed to those people who keep sending me videos of flying spiders that do not accurately portray what I saw and every time I tell them that they just say I must be mistaken.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

You actually believe what you are saying don't you? Your arrogance and faith in textbook definitions and refusal to accept that maybe you could be wrong sometime astounds me.

I honestly don't know why I have tried to help further this conversation. No one wants to accept that planes are doing it. Oh well, those of you are wrong and are choosing to remain ignorant. I don't even know why I'm getting so irate about this, its not like anyone can do anything about it anyway. Go ahead folks, keep believing the world is flat...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Sorry for my confusion. I'm letting myself get riled up by the debunkers trolling your thread. I know it came from the jets, but that still doesn't explain what it is, although the article about the DoD s response to the phenomena said it is a byproduct of the chemicals they use in creating artificial cloud cover.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The cameras used were a Kodak Z1012 - no manual focus (manual settings is NOT the same as manual focus btw).
Canon S5 IS - no manual focus (again manual focus is NOT the same thing as manual settings!).

The camera that I need to get a lens for is a Canon Rebel - manual focus (no lens).

The photos in the album were taken with either: a Kodak Z1012, a Canon S5IS, a Fuji Finepix S5100, or a Kodak Z700. None of those have a manual focus feature. They all have manual settings but auto-focus. None of them are a dslr except the Rebel which I do not have a lens for.

So what are you trying to say? Just because the one video that actually looks like what I saw was faked, I must have been faking? Really? I know how vicious ATS members can be and willingly risked their scathing remarks but faking will get one banned. I'm not so stupid as to risk my account for cheap thrills.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Why do you continue to insult me because I don't believe your b.s. and paranoid schizophrenic attitude? It appears you have some type of agenda to make people fearful of jet contrails. You seem to be taking this personally.

You are not supposed to let fear get in the way of your ability to think. Surely you are failing at that.

After Halloween those fake spider web decorations fly all over the place. That video he posted is showing some of it. You can even see it on the truck tire. If you study the images instead of burst out nonsense out of fear, maybe you would have noticed the near 100% identical nature of the decorated spider web to that web on the truck tire.

The chemtrail nonsense is a very nonsensical theory. Releasing light weight material thousands of feet above the ground is highly impractical. You just can not control where it lands... This is why clouds can pass entire states and sometimes entire countries before they even release a drop. Warm air rises and keeps the light weight particles in the air, and small currents of air push them away. You can spray chemicals over California only for them to wind up in Washington, or somewhere that you have no control over. It's the most stupid theory EVER.

The idea of getting a jet full of chemicals and flying and spraying above populated cities in broad daylight is just moronic. No intelligent person would ever consider the idea, especially if they were trying to hide it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Consider this:

Earth's magnetism is made up, well, of us really. No other species is as disconnected as we are. We are supposed to be interacting daily in a manner which will link our biomagnetic fields together, thus keeping's the earth's magnetism in place.

Because we have crowded to the cities, and live in a manner in which we are not exchanging our energy correctly, we are weakening our magnetic field.

I say walk around the earth, touch & hug, smile, speak kind words to one another, we need to restore the earth's magnetism.

In sum, the webs being dropped are a last ditch effort to reconnect our bio magnetic fields before the Earth's field gives out.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Sorry, but we beg to differ. I personally WATCHED one of these jets spray a thicker than normal contrail, NOT coming from the engines(it was flying far too low for a commercial liner), and stood and watched while 40-50 foot strands and small clusters of a thread-like substance fell all around me. I have samples that I personally took. Dont insult those of us who have direct proof of witness with your disbelief. A PLANE put this stuff out.

What exactly are you trying for? I've been trying for 4 pages to tell you folks that its coming from the jets. I saw this and know for a 100 percent fact where the threads are coming from. I've even looked it up on google and found air force documentation of this. Your mystery is solved. Its not spiders. Its your government. Why am I being ignored in this thread, as I am your only direct witness?

You seem damn adamant to turn the attention away from the OP and spin this for your own paranoid beliefs... You've claimed to have collected SAMPLES of this mysterious Chemtrail stuff. - Photos of this proof would be great, kadyr80.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
The cameras used were a Kodak Z1012 - no manual focus (manual settings is NOT the same as manual focus btw).

Wow, you just lost all credibility right there...

www.dpreview.co.uk...

Manual Focus = Yes

It is very hard to find a camera that has auto focus but not manual focus. Auto focus is very unreliable when filming long ranges.

Canon S5 IS - no manual focus (again manual focus is NOT the same thing as manual settings!).

Again, you loose more credibility...

dpreview.com...

Manual Focus = Yes

The Canon S5 IS has a huge button the side labeled "MF" which stands for Manual Focus. You press that button and then use the up and down dials to change the focus.

Both of the cameras you mention have manual focus which takes control of the auto focus. EVERYTHING that auto focus can see, manual focus can see.

So now I believe this entire topic is a HOAX, and you are not telling the truth, or you have NO CLUE how to work cameras.

The photos in the album were taken with either: a Kodak Z1012, a Canon S5IS, a Fuji Finepix S5100, or a Kodak Z700. None of those have a manual focus feature. They all have manual settings but auto-focus. None of them are a dslr except the Rebel which I do not have a lens for.

Again, you are wrong...

Fuji Finepix S5100

www.dpreview.com...

Auto and manual focus

The only camera you mentioned that doesn't have manual focus is the Kodak Z700. You got lucky... name enough cameras and you might get one right...

Why are you so wrong? What are you trying to hide?

After looking at the EXIF data of your images, it shows you only used the Kodak Z1012 and the Canon S5IS.

So what are you trying to say? Just because the one video that actually looks like what I saw was faked, I must have been faking? Really? I know how vicious ATS members can be and willingly risked their scathing remarks but faking will get one banned. I'm not so stupid as to risk my account for cheap thrills.

At first I asked you to take some video of the object so we can see what you claim. You claimed it "formed and disintegrated" in front of your eyes, and I wanted to see some video of it. You claimed that you can't take video of it because your cameras can't focus on it, and I told you to use manual focus. Most cameras with auto focus allow you to control the auto focus manually.

...but now that you posted the above quote... I think you might have a guilty conscious. After being wrong, and not telling the truth about your cameras having manual focus... I think this is very suspicious. It's like you have something to hide.

Before I just wanted to see video, but now I am leaning towards this being a HOAX. That is just my opinion. Ive seen long time members hoax before, so any excuses about fears of getting banned are useless.

B.T.W. I am a photographer and have experience with a couple of the cameras you mentioned.

Something fishy is going on here.... Before I thought it was just plain confusion, but now it's suspicious. Just my opinion.

edit on 11-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You keep trying to call me a liar. That's why I'm telling you that the crap you keep talking is just that, crap. Go prophecize somewhere else. Your bs isn't needed here. I'm not some idiot, buddy. I've been around this big block of a world and seen things you've only read about. So don't you dare insult me. Your little theory about halloween webs is the most idiotic thing we've ever heard. Stop being absurd. The airforce readily admits chemtrails are real. What's your problem?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

I never once tried to call you a liar.... but now that you claimed I did, you are now a liar.

I was simply saying that your senses fooled you and that you didn't see these things drop from a jet, you only saw a jet, and something falling, and you think correlation proves causation.

The rest of your post is useless rant. You don't know me, so don't judge me. YOU are being the troll. You constantly dismiss any logic based arguments with insults and nonsense.

Prove that these jets are spraying webs or STFU.

Showing a picture of a jet, and a picture of something falling is not proof. I might as well show a picture of a bird and a picture of a meteor and claim the birds are dropping meteors.

edit on 11-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Interesting thread, thanks for posting.

Reminds me of a story years ago about web-like materials being dropped from the skies to frazzle out electrical lines and the likes.

Maybe this was a dry run?

CX.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I've seen those cobwebs at the airbase north of Sacramento floating down. I don't know what it is from but theorize the cobweb material may be used to allow "chaff" to have more hang-time in the air after an aircraft emits the metal chaff from its rear. Maybe the cobweb material links the aluminum bits together plus gives it more float time to confuse a missile/radar.

Put it in a box and mail it to China. Maybe they will give you a few bucks for it. ha ha ha! Just kidding on that, it's likely illegal. The reason you'd never hear the cause of it is just that. Maybe my theory is correct?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This will be my last post in this thread. I never cared about the chemtrail theory until I saw this first hand the other day. Now I know the truth. I have tried to take photos of my samples but they are too small and won't focus. Even if they were in focus, they just look like strands of spider silk or clumps of it. I watched a low flying liner/tanker plane spewing this stuff out. That is gods honest truth. You are damn right I'm adamant about this, because its the truth. That's the best I can do. There is plenty of info to find on this and its association with with air force/dod projects. If most of you trolls were not too lazy to check for yourselves, you might see that. So happy trolling all you chemtrail deniers.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

This will be my last post in this thread. I never cared about the chemtrail theory until I saw this first hand the other day. Now I know the truth. I have tried to take photos of my samples but they are too small and won't focus. Even if they were in focus, they just look like strands of spider silk or clumps of it. I watched a low flying liner/tanker plane spewing this stuff out. That is gods honest truth. You are damn right I'm adamant about this, because its the truth. That's the best I can do. There is plenty of info to find on this and its association with with air force/dod projects. If most of you trolls were not too lazy to check for yourselves, you might see that. So happy trolling all you chemtrail deniers.

If it were THAT important to you... You'd find a way to get some visual proof.

You're talking fraff... And shouting at anyone who doesn't believe you.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Now that GoP has show you links that show you DO have manual focus, perhaps you can go out, practice, and possibly post some pics again. I'm leaning more toward ballooning/spiders than I am from some unproven chemtrail string farce.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I hate to be a broken record folks, but this stuff is coming from jet contrails. Especially this week apparently. I've been skywatching every day since I directly witnessed the first fall of threads. We have had more thread falls everyday since, just not as thick as the one from the low flying jet. EVERY thread fall I coming down from passing jets contrails. I can't be any clearer. And without expensive camera equipment, I can't prove anything to you guys. Geez, what happened to the days when ats actually listened to reason?

Earlier in the thread you said you had samples.Can we see these samples?Take a picutre of the samples in your house and post them so we can see what it is your actually talking about.This will lend more support to your claims.If you have samples.Lets see them.Please.Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

From your own link re the Kodak Z1012

(*) In digital cameras, manual focus is often implemented on a fly-by-wire basis, whereby the manual inputs to focus in or out are relayed to the autofocus system which effects the change in focus.

From your own link re the Canon S5 IS

(*) In digital cameras, manual focus is often implemented on a fly-by-wire basis, whereby the manual inputs to focus in or out are relayed to the autofocus system which effects the change in focus.

For the love of all that's holy did you not read where I SAID I used the Kodak and the Canon??? and that the album had photos from all four cameras?

The autofocus on a POINT AND SHOOT is much faster than the MANUAL override which STILL FEEDS TO THE AUTOFOCUS.

You asked for video today of a phenomenon that happened yesterday and are calling me a hoaxer when I can't produce it? Sigh.

I've nothing more to say to you. I've provided a very honest evaluation and photos to the best of my ability to show/explain what I saw yesterday. I posted two lists of cameras for you. The ones used yesterday and the ones used for the photos in the album I posted. In all seriousness I want to see you take good timely photos with the manual focus of a point and shoot. They are in no way comparable to an slr or dslr and for you to expect dslr quality or reactions from a point and shoot shows you are nitpicking.

To everyone else: this is no hoax, it was a sincere request for an explanation. I apologize for the bickering and squabbling this thread has been reduced to.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I, SeenMyShare, have the cameras in question and they are point and shoots with complicated and slow SEMI manual options.

Kadyr, whom I don't know and most likely lives in another state (I'm in Maryland) has a sample of something he/she saw fall from the sky.

I posted the photos I took yesterday.

We are not the same person and I don't know if we're talking about the same substance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join