It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web like substance falling from sky w/photos.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by belsce

Thanks Belsce, I'm going to read those threads and perhaps post a link to the photos in case anyone has seen this and can definitively confirm they are either ballooning spiders or not.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

I can try to find a better camera to attempt to focus on my sample, I have some cell phone pics but you can't tell anything from them.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
OP, all I see in your images are spider webs. If you get video of your other claims then we can move beyond this, but they look exactly like spider webs.

Originally posted by Goddy
They're chemtrailing the shizz out of So. Cal. right now.

No they are not. I live in So. Cal. It has become very cold these past few days and it is perfect weather for contrails. I have a vast understanding of the flight paths around my house (from Ontario airport and LAX) and all I have seen are normal commercial jets making normal contrails. They were not doing it last week because it was warmer last week. the contrails are persistent these past couple days because it's been colder these past few days, and it even rained, and is very cloudy.

The weather has changed, that is all. There is no chemtrails.
edit on 10-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
spider droppings?
fuzzy pics though

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Sorry, but we beg to differ. I personally WATCHED one of these jets spray a thicker than normal contrail, NOT coming from the engines(it was flying far too low for a commercial liner), and stood and watched while 40-50 foot strands and small clusters of a thread-like substance fell all around me. I have samples that I personally took. Dont insult those of us who have direct proof of witness with your disbelief. A PLANE put this stuff out.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Those of you can choose to believe as you like, but I attest that I witnessed this exact phenomena< spread BY A JET in my area yesterday. They spread again today, but I did not witness it, only saw the threads on cars and saw jets far overhead, too high to say it was them. But I can say with 10000000% certainty that yesterdays thread and fluff fall CAME FROM A JET.

Honestly, I cant tell why no one seems willing to even listen to my information on this thread, as apparently, I am the first and so far only direct material witness. If its good enough for a court to go on, it should be good enough here. If you guys want to think its spiders, thats fine and dandy. But it wasnt. It came from a Jet 100%.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I couldn't get the camera to focus on the web like strands since they were so high up and the contrast between the sky and the web was nil. The camera wanted to focus on near objects and I needed the sun close to the strands to get the light to have them show up. The naked eye could pick them out but the camera had a good bit of trouble. I finally resorted to having continuous shot on - focusing on the farthest mountain and holding the focus - then pointing at the sky and shooting till it quit

I guess my only problem with these being ballooning spiders is that they were so high up, and you could watch the strand form, and then disintegrate. None of these hit the ground, or if they did it was no where near me.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadyr80

Those of you can choose to believe as you like, but I attest that I witnessed this exact phenomena< spread BY A JET in my area yesterday. They spread again today, but I did not witness it, only saw the threads on cars and saw jets far overhead, too high to say it was them. But I can say with 10000000% certainty that yesterdays thread and fluff fall CAME FROM A JET.

Honestly, I cant tell why no one seems willing to even listen to my information on this thread, as apparently, I am the first and so far only direct material witness. If its good enough for a court to go on, it should be good enough here. If you guys want to think its spiders, thats fine and dandy. But it wasnt. It came from a Jet 100%.

Starred your post...you sound like you have been looking closely at this "debris" from the spraying that is going on and as others have said this happens when a contrail really isn't a contrail. Kudos for someone that isn't
afraid to say what they see and believe.

As for others choosing to believe it is "ballooning spiders"...that is definitely a pollyanna belief. Spiderlings do not balloon in November. Spiderlings DO balloon in the early spring, and it is not at a high altitude, they need to be at least tree top so they can make their way lower if they need to.

Thanks for sharing your info.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's Spider-Man, quite obviously.

Second line.

Third for comical value.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Noticed something like this in San Antonio, TX about one week ago. But I just thought it was a spiderweb which was blown into the currents... That very well may have been what I saw. But this stuff was pretty high up and there was a LOT of it, and on the same day there was a plethora of contrails and aircraft overhead. Interesting phenomena, not much to kick off research but to get samples analyzed.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You were not watching them "form then disintegrate". They are spider webs which are very hard to see unless they are reflecting light at the right angles. What you witnessed was a spider web going in and out of the light. When it "formed" it was reflecting light at the right angles so you can see it, and when it "disintegrated" it stopped reflecting light at the right angles so you can not see it. I know this because I walk through invisible spider webs all the time.. sometimes you just don't see them unless the light hits them right.

Also, it may not be ballooning spiders, it just may be loose spiderwebs being spread about by small currents of air.

Also, two words... "manual focus".

What you filmed, I see all the time... they are just spider webs.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Sorry, but we beg to differ. I personally WATCHED one of these jets spray a thicker than normal contrail, NOT coming from the engines(it was flying far too low for a commercial liner), and stood and watched while 40-50 foot strands and small clusters of a thread-like substance fell all around me.

Sorry, but correlation does not prove causation.

For your information... contrails do NOT have to come from the engines only. Contrails are also formed by decreases in air pressure caused by the wings. The decrease in air pressure condenses water forming a trail.

en.wikipedia.org...

I recently saw a video of a jet creating contrails from the wings. I will try to find it for you so you can understand more clearly how contrails are formed in places other than behind the engines.

I have samples that I personally took. Dont insult those of us who have direct proof of witness with your disbelief. A PLANE put this stuff out.

I didn't insult anyone so don't accuse me of it, that is insulting.

You need to come to grips with the reality that sometimes your senses fool you.

You most probably have samples of spider webs, and I would put money on that. I will even ask you to send me some of your samples so I can test it for you.

There are no jets or planes spraying chemicals, I can assure you that. It would take a very long time for the chemicals to reach the ground because of warm air updrafts and small currents, and it would also be hard to control and pin point where they land because they would be pushed by winds miles away from where they were intended to go before they reach the ground. It would be a waste of time and money and would be very impractical.

You just linked two totally separate events and believed correlation proves causation.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Iv not red the post, just reponsding from OP topic..

Is this not, the infamous chemtrails stuff.. crystaline thingy that contrains a chain of molecule harmfull for us?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Haven't read ahead, so someone else may have already mentioned this. I read somewhere about a phenomenon called "angel hair" that is supposed to do just as you described. Try googling it and see if anything comes up.

I think the most likely scenario is that it's spider webs. I live in central Kentucky and we have a lot of those little baby spiders flying around on webs right now. With that said, I'm not sure I'd actually be able to get them to show up on camera, so you really may have caught something else. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by snusfanatic

Wow!

A septupul- post! Never seen that before.

I will look for webs and post if I see any in South-central PA.

edit on 10-11-2010 by butcherguy because: change quint to sept

Man thats gonna take some beating.
)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here's a link: Angel Hair phenomena

It is wikipedia and I personally think some of it sounds a little nuts, myself, but it does kind of explain what I was talking about earlier. It does list likely "natural" explanations as well. There are lots more links to angel hair info on google.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying that YOU are nuts because of your experience. I was speaking of the particular link I posted.
Just wanna make that known, lol.
edit on 11/10/2010 by gemineye because: edited for clarity

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Um, nope sorry, wrong again, buddy. Oh well, I'm not going to argue with dinsinfo spouters and sheep. I know what I saw, oh well.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I've seen this before. Don't know why.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Thank you for insulting me. I will now ignore you after I finish laughing at you.

You seriously expect us to believe you saw strands that are only a few MICROMETERS in diameter falling from 1000's of feet in the air?
You must have super man eyes.

Ok, I'm done talking to people who easily fool themselves into believing nonsense.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I saw this somewhere. It was either a documentary or a defense contractor site. Strings like this are a byproduct of a new type of scramjet or ramjet engine on a new type of aircraft. I will try to find it again, but when I saw it, I was reminded of people saying it came when chemtrails were in the sky. Obviously, this new type of DoD aircraft is still a rare animal. And it may not be that this is from the new engine, but there is a new engine that produces the same type of thing.

In pic 5 there appears to be 2 triangle shaped craft. In the hi-res pics there is 2 sets of 3 dots that look like 2 triangle UFO's. I didn't know if anyone saw that?
edit on 10/11/10 by spirit_horse because: Edit to add: I can't find the info now. If I do I will post it. I saw it in some obscure papers about a new type engine

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join