It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web like substance falling from sky w/photos.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Mods, I put this here because I didn't know where else it fit. If its in the wrong forum please move.

I almost didn't post this at all because it just sounds too bizarre, but my curiosity got the best of me. Has anyone else seen anything like this? I have photos from two different cameras here as there were two of us shooting this oddity. I know the photos are really hard to guage the height of these things. The naked eye works so much better than a camera for this. These things were really up there! They'd form in midair and fall but as they got closer to the ground they'd break up or disintegrate or something. I used objects to shield the sun from view but the other camera got a few really good shots.

Its a warm day for November and there are lots of insects in the photos but there shouldn't be "spider webs" falling from the sky any day of the year!?!?

........... well, the photo uploader keeps giving me a blank screen. I'll upload them somewhere else and post the link here.

640X480 here - easier on bandwidth, harder to see.
Full size images will be here, but they are still uploading on my slow connection.

If anyone is in western Maryland, the eastern panhandle of W. VA, or the south central part of PA could you please go out and look? See if you see this stuff falling from the sky. You'll need to look toward the sun so it highlights them.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

To be honest they are hard to see even with the awesome quality of your images. I do see something which resembles a web-like 'something' in those images. As to what could possibly be? I have no idea.

Was this only happening in one region of your location or was it spread out through out the entire city?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

i've heard of this! i'll try to look for written sources, but i know from podcasts that there are events where these types of substances accompany sightings of certain smaller ufos and the like.

link   
dup post
edit on Thu Nov 11 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
dup post

link   
dup post

link   
dup post

link   
dup post

+17 more 
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

jesus, will a mod please delete that long string of duplicates. don't know what happened but its embarassing.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I guess it could be considered typical this time of year.

While spider ballooning occurs every year, in some years it is quite noticeable. It always occurs on warm, still days late in the fall.

www.agriculture.purdue.edu...

No worries, no invasion of body snatchers.... this time.

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Wow!

A septupul- post! Never seen that before.

I will look for webs and post if I see any in South-central PA.

edit on 10-11-2010 by butcherguy because: change quint to sept

link   
Just a thought... When baby spiders hatch they will spin a web and let the wind take them. Now the wind can take them way up in there air and take them miles away.

link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

I live pretty far from even a small city so I don't know. I'm hoping anyone else in my general region on ATS gets this soon and goes and has a look see for themselves.

link   

edit on 10-11-2010 by ceetee because: i'm on a different frequency

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Where is the Web? I see white strings and dots, or what to call them, but I don't know if they look like web?

Anyway, the only times I have heard about Weblike substances falling from theSky, it have been called "Angel-hair"- a substance that is often described to be expelled from UFO's.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Ahhh that does explain it very well! But now I wish I didn't know! Actually I wish I had a flamethrower to fry those little creepies out of the sky! I have only one morbid fear in life................. you guessed it - spiders!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

The dots I'm assuming are all insects. The "strings" are the webs lit up by the sun.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I see nothing really in your pictures that are out of the ordinary.There are alot of particulates flying around this time of the year.

I have footage I took a couple weeks ago of a spider on my roof using his webbing to catch insects.I thought it was pretty cool.here it is for anyone who wants to see it.You will see him on the roof lower portion just left of center.He starts to move around 20 seconds in and then he starts fishing.Keep watching it goes on for the two minutes...and you actually see it whipping around in the air current.You can also see how much stuff floats around in the air current.Enjoy.www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-11-2010 by mark1167 because: text

edit on 10-11-2010 by mark1167 because: link

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hi seenmyshare,

This is not crazy at all, as yesterday I was involved in a large discussion and watch of this phenomena. It is however entirely terrestrial. This is our government at work. Whatever this substance is, it is being sprayed from large jet planes flying over at various altitudes. I actually took samples of it, not just strands, but bundles that looked like glittering snow as it fell. I watched the jets spraying it in thicker than usual chemtrails, and waited as the stuff snowed down all around me. Hopefully I won't die of cancer or morgellons now. Anyway, its coming from chemtrail spraying for sure. As I was inspecting my samples under magnification, I noticed that the threads are sticky, and seem to be magnetic or at least statically charged, as they were drawn toward metals. Whatever they are actually made of, I have no clue. I hope this info helps you. I checked today, and they are still doing it today, only higher up, and I'm not in the direct thread fallout like yesterday.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ill clarify. I have samples of this stuff. Its coming from jet chemtrails. Its not spidersilk. The small particles are not bugs either. Those are small clusters of the threadlike material. I've been observing this happening here in NE Alabama for the past 2 days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join