It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI? CIA? DOD? NSA? Please help me understand what this is.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
For over 3 years there has been a motorcycle/Ford Taurus duo with state plates that drive by my home several times per day on almost a daily basis. Some days, more than 5 times. The individual on the motorcycle always has an orange construction-like vest on. The Taurus is always in the rear. They always drive down the street from the same direction, and make the same left-hand turn at the end of the street. My house is at the end of the block, so they make this left turn immediately while passing my house. They never make eye contact. They have seen me sitting on my porch hundreds of times and never even blink. I live in Madison, WI which has a pretty low crime rate (was voted #1 safest place to live for many years recently) so I can't imagine what they're doing or who they are.

I have done internet searches to see if anyone else has noticed anything like this and haven't found anything. I'm hoping that someone here can help me figure out what this is. I don't believe that it has anything to do with me or anyone living in my house. Maybe someone in the neighborhood is being watched.

As recently as today I've noticed new drivers, and a change in vehicles. The Taurus was blue and is now red. I don't know enough about motorcycles to give a description.

Does anybody have any ideas, thoughts or suggestions? Anything is helpful. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I will see if I can get a picture or two. I've got the camera out now. Mods feel free to move the thread if this is not the appropriate place.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wow, this could be the start of a whole new forum section. I'm not exactly sure how legal it is, but let's see some footage.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

I really do not mean to alarm you... But I had a friend that had the same situation.. There was a car and a motorcycle that would drive by his house on a daily basis. They never made eye contact, and always turned at the turn at the end of the road. He got online and started doing searches.. he talked to a few of us about it.. We thought he was crazy as bat crap, and suggested a mental health evaluation.

This went on for months.

Maybe 2 months after searching for this on the net... I called his phone - no answer... I went to his house - no answer...

I asked his neighbor what happend. His neighbor informed me he was dead. I asked about the car and motorcycle, he just pointed down the street.

Stay vigilant!!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Thanks for reading and replying, I've got a couple of hours today, with my camera next to me. I am hoping to put some footage up. I don't think it will neccesarily help in understanding what this is, but it will at least provide validity to the cause. They don't really seem to have a regular schedule, it's usually pretty random. But some days, I am shocked at how many times they drive by. I'll keep my eyes open today and in days to come if neccesary.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Wow, thanks for reading and sharing. I don't really think that it has anything to do with me, I haven't been in any legal trouble or anything. That's a pretty amazing story you just shared. What did the obituary state?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Be careful getting footage. If it's not something on the up and up, they might not want to be filmed.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Well, I dont know if it is related.. But, he died of cancer and the car and motorcycle were just his neighbors..

Stay vigilant!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You should follow them discretely or begin spying on them while backtracking where they come from, Keep track of times they pass. Find a spot where they come from before they get to your house and see which direction they come from. Continue until you've found their point of origin. Alphabet soup agencies don't put their names on buildings but a search of property records at your city/county hall may reveal something. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
At the risk of sounding prosaic - I guess the first step is to eliminate obvious explanations, like a neighbour, a nearby business.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Hi!

Three years seems to be an extraordinary long time to be watching someone - unless it was of federal importance? Think the agencies prefer to go in tasers blasting...

In addition to backtracking as suggested earlier, try for their licence plates - if undercover it may not lead anywhere but then again it my just be someone on their way to work?

Peace!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thanks everybody, all excellent suggestions. I'm going to start with the filming and while doing so I should be able to get the plates. Tracking where they came from would be a very time consuming effort, so I will wait on that for now. But will definitely get the footage and see what the plates give me. I will post the video as soon as I get it. I can't imagine it being a neighborhood business that would have the same two vehicles taking the same route several times per day, but anything is possible. Sometimes weeks go by where we don't see them at all, but they always come back, and when they do, it's hard to miss because of the number of times they pass by. That and the fact that I look for stuff like this.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If it's FBI or CIA, you're going to be fairly safe snooping around. If it's drugs or something else illegal, you could get yourself into a bit of trouble. Expect the worse - stay safe. We don't need the pictures that bad.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Anyjerk.. Do you mind me asking how old you are? I mean no disrespect. I am just curious. I know that seems like a loaded question.. But it is not.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
construction type vest and state plates???? Maybe DoT or your local Division of Highways,. seems alot more likely than CIA or NSA. I just dont think they are the road vest type......

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yeah. This is why people really need to cool down their paranoia before they start posting on this board. People live in these things called neighborhoods and they are around these various parts and places of the town. They park their cars in certain locations and they might follow a pattern about where they go and when they go in certain times of the day. I would think twice before accusing these people of being part of the FBI, the NSA, or the CIA.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I'm not afraid to take the video, I haven't done anything wrong, and believe I would be well within my rights to do so. They haven't come by since posting this earlier so if I have no luck in the next couple of hours, I'll be watching the rest of the week as well.

And I'm 27, why do ask?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Nothing to really be concerned about probably. Might just be Dept of Transportation.

You have to worry when.

* Secret Service comes to visit you about a post on a news board.
*Asks you to sign a release to check your apartment and for your medical records.
*After the visit you see 5 middle eastern looking workers come out of a 400sf apartment on the property next to yours. (Hispanics dont have noses like that)
*You see a white unmarked van with some skin head neo nazi looking guys drive out of your parking lot and give you the eye to eye death stare.

*Later your cable tv flips through channels by its own while you are looking at the remote 8 ft across the room

*Several aerial flyovers sometimes2-3 by helicopters for a few days 100 ft above your apartments roof.
in a row and then abruptly stopping...(surprised the glass didnt shake out of my windows)

By the way....
True story in 2003
and yes I did block my door with furniture at bedtime for about 6 months afterwards
edit on 9-11-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

If this has been happening for over three years i doubt its a government agency. They would have got what they wanted well before now. If your areas a nice neighbourhood then i doubt its anything mallicious. Its probably just someone who works from home and has to keep dropping stuff off or picking stuff up now and again.

My advice would be to ignore it. They've never indicated that they might be something dodgy, and if they are you certainly dont want to get mixed up with it. If you see them on a regular basis then they see you. So just remeber that.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

No accusations made and I'm not paranoid. Just curious. I posted hoping someone could share a similar experience or offer advice to help me understand who they are and what they're doing. Maybe you're surfing the wrong site. This isn't a cnn discussion board. All kidding aside, this isn't "normal". I'm sorry if I failed to communicate or you failed to comprehend the significance of the "coincidences". Maybe it's just that you and I have different beliefs about how much surveillance really takes place on a day-to-day basis. Either way, thanks for reading.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisIllusioned PatRiot
construction type vest and state plates???? Maybe DoT or your local Division of Highways,. seems alot more likely than CIA or NSA. I just dont think they are the road vest type......

The California road department can't afford motorcycles.

... haha my bad, he's in WI
edit on 9-11-2010 by CodeRed3D because: dumb mistake

<<   2  3  4 >>

join