It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI? CIA? DOD? NSA? Please help me understand what this is.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyjerk
reply to post by The Wave

Thanks for reading and responding
The "A Team" certainly did provide the neccesary assistance and the outcome was great.... I enjoyed this as well.

Do I get to be on the A Team?! I wanna be 'Face'! And I've enjoyed this thread so much... A welcome reprieve from all the serious hardcore "This is the way it is, you'd better believe me or you're DOOOOMED!" i like a little detective work and it was alot of fun. Still reading all the replies, though, and remembering why it's important to read an entire thread before jumping in

But, my good friend, anyjerk, if you're truly interested in conspiracies, how about I dig some up in your neck of the woods?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Yeah Arrow, you would certainly be a part of the "A Team" in this case.... I enjoyed it too. Never expected so much attention to this thread. I started it completely unprepared, with out any planning. With the help of the ATS community, this has been fun.

As far as "my neck of the woods" is concerned.... What did you have in mind? Shoot and we'll go from there. But it's a certainty that if there is any detective work that needs to be done, I'll need your help

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join