It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI? CIA? DOD? NSA? Please help me understand what this is.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And to everyone that commented about "some crazy guy waving his arms in the air"....

Come on people, just let your imaginations run wild- wow.... Yes I waved at them. Yes I was bold enough to walk out in the street to get the video. Given the circumstances and now knowing who they are, I'm sure they had a laugh about it. Just as we all did. But it was no where as crazy as the pictures painted in some of your minds. We can't all be as inconspicuos as you'd like us to be. Besides, what looks more crazy: A guy hiding in the bushes with a camera or a guy that has nothing to hide and no reason to fear that walks out into the open simply filming a couple of vehicles?

In any case, glad we could all enjoy the thread and glad if we had a few laughs while doing it

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

could be a motorcycle training school - as I've seen the exact
same thing in Brooklyn on a regular basis

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

It's normal for the same vehicles to drive by regularly for work or routine driving for whatever they do. They also pass other houses every single day if they pass yours how does that makes you a target? Have you hacked any gov. websites? No because they would just come to your house. You would have to be in national interest for them to want you. First off I think you are paranoid, these are regular people driving to work or what not and it's also common for new cars that you have never seen pass by your house that people buy, people move, people find new jobs, etc, etc, etc. Im tired of seeing posts like this, go see a psychiatrist if this is really driving you crazy!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyjerk
The individual on the motorcycle always has an orange construction-like vest on.

Whoever he is, he's not very good at being inconspicuous, is he?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xBWOMPx

You'll never understand the entire picture if you only choose to see/read/watch half of what's available to you. I stated numerous times that I didn't think that it had anything to do with me. And the "puzzle" has already been solved. Thanks for trolling though

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Oh no... it is going to live in my brain as exactly that.. crazy kid chases car. Because it did the worst thing imaginable...
It took the same route consistantly.

just joshin ya.. Have a great day!

Dont chase cars.. Its dangerous..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I really never thought this thread would get so much attention, thanks for participating... You too!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Hi,

You had a worry.

You posted in good faith and provided collateral. The 'A team' responded and problem was solved.

Deny ignorance? Would prefer a 100 posts like yours and such a postive outcome to some of the others.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've been busted. I admit. It was me. I drive by certain houses several times a day in my motorcycle with an orange jacket on.

And yes, I've been doing it the past couple of years, and only because of your house. I cannot explain the reason behind this, because I am a top secret government official, and the information is on a "need to know" only basis. And no one here needs to know.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Why don't you just flag them down and ask them what's up?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Calender

Hi,

I need to know as it was me.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Thanks for reading and responding
The "A Team" certainly did provide the neccesary assistance and the outcome was great.... I enjoyed this as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

First, see if you can figure out where they come from. They could just be people that live close, and drive a lot. Odd, though, that they would always leave together, unless it's a husband and wife that do so on purpose. But several times a day? That makes it unlikely, since two people having that odd of work hours would be weird. As others have said, be stealthy getting video. Get plate numbers if you can. Watch for any other odd activity; tails when you are out, people watching you, etc. Don't be paranoid; just be alert.

Some years back, my sister had a neighbor that had different front and rear plates, no furniture (she saw this when her cat ran in their door one day, and they furnished within a day!). and no noise, ever, coming through the walls. Plus, it was not always the same lone person coming and going - 3-4 different people, in a one-bedroom place. Since her apartment was by a field, she decided they were running surveillance on someone across the field, maybe. Never bothered her at all, but was really odd. So, could be something similar.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Tried to watch this, and it said the video had been removed by the user.....

Some reason for that?
edit on 10-11-2010 by LadyGreenEyes because: line #2, question

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
reply to post by anyjerk

If it was any agency or anything of importance you wouldn't notice it. They're (the agencies) are trained well enough not to arose suspicion.

They havent avoided my detection as of yet...especially when the PC is scanned, cell phone or landline is monitored..( I dont use any software or hardware program detection applications)

Its like I got some kind of a spook radar of sorts.
I know...sounds crazy.

Doesn't sound crazy to me. I posted some time back about a white vehicle issue, and much of the time, would not have noticed had it not been for the "radar" kicking in and being warned that way. Seems to run in the family. Never did figure out that issue, though, with the white vehicles.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicodeme
I don't think a regular driving school would have cars with government license plates, though. I think this would have to be for some training of state officials of some sort.

And I don't think those are Ford Tauruses at the top of the 4 Lakes Driving School site, though it's difficult to tell. They look more like Oldsmobile Aleros, like this one:

edit on 9-11-2010 by Nicodeme because: Bad image link

I didn't think we knew if there were government plates or not. If they are custom plates, some companies do have those.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

If they have state tags, your taxes pay their salary. Consider a direct approach...

Next time you see them, run out to the road and flag them down. With a friendlier than friendly smile, tell them the truth. Say that you can't help but notice that they (A) pass your house as much as 5 times a day (always together) and (B) their vehicles have state tags. Tell them you are curious as to what agency they work for because in these troubled times, you are concerned that there may be something amiss in your neighborhood-- such as drugs, a suspected terrorist, etc. (Let's face it, if they're running surveillance on someone, they're not being very discreet about it! --but I wouldn't mention that to them.) I think a candid, forthright approach will display you have nothing to hide and are simply an observant and concerned citizen. If they refuse to tell you what they are up to, then you've got an obvious 'hidden agenda' on your hands! What is to be lost by this approach?

BTW, have you asked any neighbors their take on it?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

All state owned vehicles have a state plate.. Period!!!

We have found the info from the state data base. It says it is govt. owned.

Please read through the last 2 pages of this thread. Any logical person will come to the same conclusion.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The answer is clear! Your friend is Oswald! You see, when Ruby shot Oswald, it wasn't just any bullet. . .it was a magic bullet. This bullet was actually a tracking device that allowed aliens to transport the soul from that time, send it here in 2010, into the body of your friend. The feds are monitoring him, obviously. Since Oswald worked for big brother, he's obviously here for some sort of attempt on someone of importance.

Nah, I'm just kidding.
I don't know what it all could be about.

I gave in to that paranoia one time when a truck was parking every afternoon next to my driveway. I was a white truck and had the letters ATS on the side!
I took pictures, but they're on another drive somewhere. If I ever find them I will post them.

Star and Flag just for being a simple, but cool, post.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by anyjerk

I'm quite well aware about how actively we're being monitored. We're not only monitored by the governments anymore but we're also monitored by the banks. Now all these banks can see what we're doing all the time and see our financial transactions and how much we make. But do you really think that the government needs to send someone to watch us all the time to find out what we're doing? They can just figure out what we're doing remotely. They don't need someone to be sent to you for that. That's what the Patriot Act is for.

Nicely put. A real turn off as well; a highly unpopular way of seeing reality. That too is what the 'smart grid' is all about. Smart meters, cellulars, towers, satellites and so forth. It is disgusting to the core. I'm the one who gave it a star. The smart grid is not needed, except for to gather information.
edit on 10-11-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join